Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1987 corolla GTS rolling chassis

NOOB

Sorry i didn't, it was already late and i had to get to Kennesaw at a decent time. That took an hour from Cumming and i just said forget it and continued to Bama. I was only gonna look as i have no clue when i would have truck and trailer available. Over the past month i have bought motorcycle parts, car tires, rare toyota 2tb setup, HKS 4ac sidedraft intake, 40mm mikunis w/mani and stacks, fridge and recharged a/c for house, spent almost 500 on my daughter. Also went to two bike meets.
    Bout time i start selling some stuff which i might do in a couple weeks, needs to be sooner.
    Again sorry i didn't make it by or call again to confirm either way. Don't know when i will be coming that way again. By the way what do shipping companies charge $2-3 a mile? Didn't think about shipping til just now. It's 275 miles one way, have a friend that would do it for me for much less i'm sure but don't know when available, trailer he uses belongs to someone else.
    85 Ae86 hatch 3tc .040 over
    2005 REPSOL 1000 RR Fs/ft
    81 Starlet built 3tc N/A
    Gts/sr5 parts for sale

Yeah no idea, usually car transports can be done for like $300-500 I believe, don't hold me to that but I think it's around that. Well, if anyone else is interested lemme know, I would like to have it out of here in the next 2 weeks if possible.
    -Thanks,
    Zach

bump $1250 out the door ?? Im leaving for school in a week and a half..

bump! I leave sunday...

hmmm interesting
    Lexus GS300

bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12