Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: So who's the fastest man around now?

broke ass camaro

Quote Originally Posted by on 3
    yea u have to do that for NMRA 10.5 class
    haha ya that car better put down 1500 + at the tires if your going to run with them boys. i used to work for a guy that built an 93 mustang with a 704 ci ford on twin 88 and that car dident have enough for a long time
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraClone
    So who is scared? You tell me. 965 hp RRiiiigggghhhhtttt...:idb: <--- This is what would happen to you on the street.

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0camaro1
    haha ya that car better put down 1500 + at the tires if your going to run with them boys. i used to work for a guy that built an 93 mustang with a 704 ci ford on twin 88 and that car dident have enough for a long time

Are you talking about brad brands car???? If so very impressive car saw it not that long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

broke ass camaro

Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    Are you talking about brad brands car???? If so very impressive car saw it not that long ago.
    ya that car on 5 lbs maxed out a 2000 hp dyno. and i dont know how many ppl on here have stood next to a 2000 hp car being dynoed but its a sight to see, the all 4 of the back straps will streach about 5 in and the frount ones will lay flat on the ground with slack in them.
    So who is scared? You tell me. 965 hp RRiiiigggghhhhtttt...:idb: <--- This is what would happen to you on the street.

He wasn't running in 10.5 Outlaw if he was running a 704 turbo'd motor....

Tim Lynch is the top dog right now... did it with engine 468ci w/ T88s

the new motor they have is a 604ci w/ the new G55, 91mm twin setup

well... wait? hummm kinda stumped... maybe they allowed more displacment? Because I know Tim is using twin 91s? and I know it doesn't matter if you use a reducer or not, because they measure the hole turbo flange. But.... I could have sworn the class allows ANY single turbo, no matter size OR twin 88s? And Lynch is using twin 91s?

Don't the .net boys have a notch in that class (small block)?
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

2.3 Evo 8

ya that car on 5 lbs maxed out a 2000 hp dyno. and i dont know how many ppl on here have stood next to a 2000 hp car being dynoed but its a sight to see, the all 4 of the back straps will streach about 5 in and the frount ones will lay flat on the ground with slack in them.
    On 5 lbs? I would like to see a car max out a 2000hp dyno in person.

broke ass camaro

Quote Originally Posted by FAHHQUE700

Tim Lynch is the top dog right now... did it with engine 468ci w/ T88s

the new motor they have is a 604ci w/ the new G55, 91mm twin setup

well... wait? hummm kinda stumped... maybe they allowed more displacment? Because I know Tim is using twin 91s? and I know it doesn't matter if you use a reducer or not, because they measure the hole turbo flange. But.... I could have sworn the class allows ANY single turbo, no matter size OR twin 88s? And Lynch is using twin 91s?
    alright jack ass so what about steve kirt that cars 706

might want to check your facts
    This is IMPORT ATLANTA where did you think you were going to find some fast cars at???

Quote Originally Posted by 2.3 Evo 8
    On 5 lbs? I would like to see a car max out a 2000hp dyno in person.
    i have heard that he did it on more than a few occasions, by people i trust very very much. im sure its not impossible as unlikely as it sounds
    This is IMPORT ATLANTA where did you think you were going to find some fast cars at???

alright jack ass so what about steve kirt that cars 706
    You're such a fucktard... read the post again.

Quote Originally Posted by OHYOUKNOW
    might want to check your facts
    I wasn't wrong.... we're talking about outlaw 10.5 (NMRA), RIGHT?

Small block limit:

single turbo 480ci
    twin turbo 480ci

Big block limit:

single turbo 550ci
    twin turbo 550ci

So........... maybe everyone is breaking the rules? Unless they use a penalty system for cubes to weight.
    Last edited by FAHHQUE700; 01-12-2007 at 06:04 PM.

You're such a fucktard... read the post again.

I wasn't wrong.... we're talking about outlaw 10.5 (NMRA), RIGHT?

Small block limit:

single turbo 480ci
    twin turbo 480ci

Big block limit:

single turbo 550ci
    twin turbo 550ci

So........... maybe everyone is breaking the rules? Unless they use a penalty system for cubes to weight.
    He was talking about orsca, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Init2winit
    He was talking about orsca, I believe.
    How easily could you set your car up for a 1/4? I'll have a race for you.

Here's the registration. http://www.scmcstore.com/store/produ...51&cat=0&page=

How easily could you set your car up for a 1/4? I'll have a race for you.

Here's the registration. http://www.scmcstore.com/store/produ...51&cat=0&page=
    It can do 1/4 now, but I don't like doing it a lot because its really hard on an engine, and there aren't many places in the street that have suffecient stopping room. When is this race, and what kind of cars are going to be there? What does the winner get?

the race is in March. 75 racers Max. Winnings are supposed to be posted up pretty soon, I know Maximum Motorsports "might" be giving away a nice little sponsorship, I just heard through the grape vine.... Amazon Racing will be sponsoring also... they're kinda cheap, so I doubt there will be much of anything outta them. But there will be a few more sponsors there.
    -----
    I have no problem stopping with these big ole brakes, it's just that I can't hook up for shit on the street. Even with 28's it just hazes the tires...

---

Oh I see someone lurking.... maybe that panzy will race me.

the race is in March. 75 racers Max. Winnings are supposed to be posted up pretty soon, I know Maximum Motorsports "might" be giving away a nice little sponsorship, I just heard through the grape vine.... Amazon Racing will be sponsoring also... they're kinda cheap, so I doubt there will be much of anything outta them. But there will be a few more sponsors there.
    -----
    I have no problem stopping with these big ole brakes, it's just that I can't hook up for shit on the street. Even with 28's it just hazes the tires...

---

Oh I see someone lurking.... maybe that panzy will race me.
    What are the suspension and tire size rules?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567