While chillin at my crib this evening 0 Boost(Boris) calls me to go to the southside for some runs with his buddy with a boosted m3 so I couldnt turn it down, hard shifting and all. So after alot of bullshiting with some asshole with a red camero who thought he was the shit and was then scared to run and a fucked up run with a stock c5 auto vette, it was our turn.

We got 4 clean runs in, 2 from a 40roll and 2, from a 60roll. The first 40 roll with me flaging the run we shut down at 150mph with me out in front by a car. The second run from a 40 roll and him flaging and shuting down at 150mph we agreed to call it even because he said he got me by a fender and I said I got him by a fender. The descrepency came when during that run we had to split a car and ended up with 2 lanes between us which prevented us from being certain. We each flaged once for the 60roll as well and both times from 60-140 I pulled him by 1 1/2 cars.

We were both on race gas and running max boost and pushing our cars. My only problem is my messed up slave cylinder causing me to take 2 second between shifts and causing me to bleed my lines after each set of runs. I let him feel what was going on with my car so he didnt think I was bsing him. All in all his car impressed me and those were some very close runs. I think he is a member on here but dont know is SN. His car is a green e36 I believe.