Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nyteryder vs Boosted m3

Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS346
    I'd watch out on making your threats there son.

I told the 240 I was afraid to run him from a roll, when my car was on the motor. I am running a stock headed LS1, with a medium sized cam. You expect me to get out there, with 4.11 gears and run from 40 punches ON THE MOTOR to compensate for your guys cars lack of ability to hook up? Honestly?

U car is just slow ....the man gave u 4 cars leangh and u still said no ? i mean WTF ..... u shit must be slow then right ? and whappend to the digg run ? 0- 140 ? u said no .....u full of shit son....if u wanna mess with that 240 u better spray that shit and BIG !!
    2 buses in front of u...... UNTOUCHABLE

Crafty, You want to go from a dig? Then we can line them up. I am not running MK performances car until my car has the juice on it. I've got a mid 11 sec car on motor, nothing special. Just faster than your average 17+ lb boosted turbo m3.

I want nyteryder from a dig. But he knows better.
    LOL actually I'll run you from a dig. lets ge to it.
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D
    and ill say it again to you, "side bar shit" aint my game ill tell it you or anyone else like it is. if you feel that requires you to take it to the next level cause you cant handle the truth, thats on you not me. my point was crystal clear no shit talking involved you ran a AWD skyline but wouldnt except a run with eh camaro its clear you pick and choose your runs cause of your chances at victory. POINT WAS MADE. dont like oh well maybe you should change your ways. as far as taken it there im telling ou and anyone else who feels big enough to take it there "i use my brains not my fists" so the results wont be in your favor. now with that said its not on me or anyone else. Let me say this man maybe theres people out there or on IA that fear you, I dont your big thats great you might be stong big fucking whooptiedo however i fear no mortal on earth cause one way or another theres a way to get to them. i will say this You and your lil friends keep my name or anyone associated with me out ya mouth and live a great life, and ill do the same . but this is public forum and last i checked i have the right to write whatever the fuck i want, so i suggest if you dont like me pointing out the obvious then maybe you should change it or hide your ways a lil better.

With that said im done with this so called fake beef thats suppose to be here ..........................ive moved on and i suggest teh same to you and your peeps.

you may now continue with the Ragging of the Red SS now
    You are right, public forum, just dont blame me for anything past this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteryder
    You are right, public forum, just dont blame me for anything past this point.
    Same here

I'd watch out on making your threats there son.
    lol... after reading the HILARIOUS threads about you on SCF, seeing you act like mr. tough-guy here is even more hilarious... especially trying to start shit with Jeremy or Borris... not smart. =D
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

Untouchable

Just to make it clear, I know what a skyline will do out the whole and once he is moving, I know how many cars he will pull me out of the whole. I also know that I can pull those cars back once I get rolling. He would only race from a dig, so with me know ing the full potential of his car since it is stock I was willing to give him a couple cars of the line since we were going far enough for me to catch up. The camaro I know nothing about and would assume he makes more power than the skyline and even though I still would have most likely be him from a dig to because he is not gonna be moving off the line like the skyline can, and he can not touch me while my car is moving the way his car sits right now.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by b0ki
    U car is just slow ....the man gave u 4 cars leangh and u still said no ? i mean WTF ..... u shit must be slow then right ? and whappend to the digg run ? 0- 140 ? u said no .....u full of shit son....if u wanna mess with that 240 u better spray that shit and BIG !!
    ONLY RICERS RACE FROM A ROLL. I gave you your roll race, and my car won. Craig my driver, was fucking around every other race. He made his point, and so did my car. If you want to run from a dig this week for some money, then lets do it. You saw HALF of my cars potential, you were on KILL mode, Full boost and race gas.

Untouchable

Man fuck this dumb fuck, youi want to run me from a dig, bring you POS to gwinnett tonight and give me that same 1 car to 125pmh for 100$. You got your race now dont big a BIG BITCH.

Certified Gearhead

Just to make it clear, I know what a skyline will do out the whole and once he is moving, I know how many cars he will pull me out of the whole. I also know that I can pull those cars back once I get rolling. He would only race from a dig, so with me know ing the full potential of his car since it is stock I was willing to give him a couple cars of the line since we were going far enough for me to catch up. The camaro I know nothing about and would assume he makes more power than the skyline and even though I still would have most likely be him from a dig to because he is not gonna be moving off the line like the skyline can, and he can not touch me while my car is moving the way his car sits right now.
    Actually my car raped an r33, might infact be the one you raced from a dig. We gave him 2 and was past him before the end of first. If its the same skyline. He might chime in.

Once again, with my car on the motor. Factory heads.
    I AM GAY AND LIKE LITTLE BOYS!!
    OH YEAH AND MY CAR IS SLOW

ONLY RICERS RACE FROM A ROLL. I gave you your roll race, and my car won. Craig my driver, was fucking around every other race. He made his point, and so did my car. If you want to run from a dig this week for some money, then lets do it. You saw HALF of my cars potential, you were on KILL mode, Full boost and race gas.
    buahahahaha, you have your own driver. buahaha you really must either
    A) be a fuck up.
    B)not know how to drive
    C)have no licence
    D)be a stupid ass fuck up with no driving skills, no license, a slow ass bolt on ss which is just gods gift to racing and no reason to live.

and another thing, i wouldnt reccommend pissing of borris, he'll russian smash you.
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

Certified Gearhead

Man fuck this dumb fuck, youi want to run me from a dig, bring you POS to gwinnett tonight and give me that same 1 car to 125pmh for 100$. You got your race now dont big a BIG BITCH.
    Sorry. No one is running to 125 mph. You make yourself out to be an idiot each time you say it. We run 1/4th mile. Whether thats 115, or 125. Its what my car is geared to set up and run. You forget I am running on motor, so I am already giving up 200rwhp right there. You forget that I am trying to make it even for you. I know the handicaps of your car, fucked up tranny... and fucked up slave cylinder but that is not my fault. The FAIREST race in the world, is a dig to the 1/4th mile. Thats how they have been doing it for years. If you can't build a car that can hook and run from a dig, then you might as well just admit to being a rice burner and hang up the gloves. Because you apparently are fucking with the wrong shit. Alot of guys have no problem going from a roll, like the c6z06. But they are a completely different setup. Hell if I wanted a roll car I'd throw the stock 3.42's or 3.73's back in it, and we'd get to it. But I didn't want that, I wanted a fast ass track car. And it is fast as fuck, fastest cam only LS1 in Georgia and soon to be one of the fastest if NOT the fastest 6spd LS1 Fbody in Georgia. You just don't seem to understand about giving someone credit where credit is due. You have a fast little 240 that I have NO interest of running from a roll on the motor. No interest at all. From a dig, one car, 1/4th mile... get back down this way and we'll line them up for 100.

dude your a joke

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by fight club
    buahahahaha, you have your own driver. buahaha you really must either
    A) be a fuck up.
    B)not know how to drive
    C)have no licence
    D)be a stupid ass fuck up with no driving skills, no license, a slow ass bolt on ss which is just gods gift to racing and no reason to live.

and another thing, i wouldnt reccommend pissing of borris, he'll russian smash you.
    If he gets pissed off because his car is slower than mine, thats his own problem.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46034297&hl=en <-- I can drive my car just fine.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by drmcivicsi
    dude your a joke
    The only joke is that m3 and its lack of traction.

Untouchable

Fine, youi can have your race, i drove down there yesterday to run you and you can do the same for me. We have 1/4 mile marked and you can give me your 1 car and we will go the 1/4 mile tonight. What excuss are you gonna have now? You cant afford to make the drive after I did it yesterday?

I wanted a fast ass track car. And it is fast as fuck, fastest cam only LS1 in Georgia and soon to be one of the fastest if NOT the fastest 6spd LS1 Fbody in Georgia. You just don't seem to understand about giving someone credit where credit is due. You have a fast little 240 that I have NO interest of running from a roll on the motor. No interest at all. From a dig, one car, 1/4th mile... get back down this way and we'll line them up for 100.
    LOL You are the dumbest fuckhead in the world.. I can't wait till this gets out to everyone..
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

agian you show your stupidity. your the fastest cam only ls1 in georgia?! OH WOW! maybe because to anyone with an ounce of driving ability your car is slow as balls, and wont allow it to stay that slow.

and for your, "im geared for the track" then keep your american rice ass on the fucking track. last time i checked, there arent any trees on 85.
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by crafty
    LOL You are the dumbest fuckhead in the world.. I can't wait till this gets out to everyone..
    Let it get out. you can't deny it was the fastest cam only car in Georgia when it went 11.65 @ 117. Mind you that was missing an ls6 intake or an ASP pulley, OR A dyno tune.

Certified Gearhead

Fine, youi can have your race, i drove down there yesterday to run you and you can do the same for me. We have 1/4 mile marked and you can give me your 1 car and we will go the 1/4 mile tonight. What excuss are you gonna have now? You cant afford to make the drive after I did it yesterday?
    I have nothing to prove. You are the one that lost to a stock c5 and paid up.

Untouchable

So, I am giving you your race let me guess you will not give me a 20 roll for free if you want. I didnt tell youi to put that gear in your car that was you fault. I didnt build my car to come out the whole, let me guess that means your car is faster right HA HA.

If he gets pissed off because his car is slower than mine, thats his own problem.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46034297&hl=en <-- I can drive my car just fine.

bauaahahahahaahahaha. and you call everyone else a ricer. just for your knowledge, you were granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. how many takes did it take for you to be pleased with it? 10? 11? are you the fastest non prostectic shifter in ga? the world?

ps- my miata sounded more muscly than your chevy.

WheresClarenceBeeks? Leadfoot_mf's Avatar
    in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/fucking%2C_Austria

rofl haha thanks guys this thread is making my day.........keep up it up....
    -IA MGMT is inappropriate.

Certified Gearhead

bauaahahahahaahahaha. and you call everyone else a ricer. just for your knowledge, you were granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. how many takes did it take for you to be pleased with it? 10? 11? are you the fastest non prostectic shifter in ga? the world?

ps- my miata sounded more muscly than your chevy.
    "hi i am on a forum and I want to run my cock sucker."

Let it get out. you can't deny it was the fastest cam only car in Georgia when it went 11.65 @ 117. Mind you that was missing an ls6 intake or an ASP pulley, OR A dyno tune.
    Thats a slow ass MPH. Car must not have any power. thats only 10mph than my 1/8mile pass on street tires. lol
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

Untouchable

I told you I will run you in the 1/4 tonight, are you gonna be a bitch and not run. Come take my money

"hi i am on a forum and I want to run my cock sucker."

Oh my god dude. Oh my god. I have a cam only SS. Get over yourself. Its a mid 7 second car on the motor.
    hi, im a redneck, and my ss is the fastest fucking thing in the world. get bent.

i got a race for money for you. however much you want. ill race you point to point in the mountains. your ss vs my honda element.

Certified Gearhead

hi, im a redneck, and my ss is the fastest fucking thing in the world. get bent.

i got a race for money for you. however much you want. ill race you point to point in the mountains. your ss vs my honda element.
    I am in NO way saying my car is the fastest thing in the world. I am simply stating FACTS about what happend and what went down. And the fact that I won't give these ricers with their turbo cars a roll race with my car on motor, when my car is set up to run from a dig.

I am in NO way saying my car is the fastest thing in the world. I am simply stating FACTS about what happend and what went down. And the fact that I won't give these ricers with their turbo cars a roll race with my car on motor, when my car is set up to run from a dig.
    look, say it with me, "my car is slow except to 100". its easy, alot of domestic guys who come out will admit it. you can too. and jeremy isnt a ricer because he can beat you, and because his exhaust is deeper than you. dont cry, itll be ok.

now, how about my race offer?

Untouchable

Fuck a roll, run me from a dig tonight 1/4 mile. Why are you avoiding me

can i get some of this?????

Certified Gearhead

Fuck a roll, run me from a dig tonight 1/4 mile. Why are you avoiding me
    I pm'ed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot_mf
    can i get some of this?????
    you runnin vette or miata?

Certified Gearhead

look, say it with me, "my car is slow except to 100". its easy, alot of domestic guys who come out will admit it. you can too. and jeremy isnt a ricer because he can beat you, and because his exhaust is deeper than you. dont cry, itll be ok.

now, how about my race offer?
    I am slow except to 100? Are you fucking kidding me? My car will pull like a raped ape for what it is to 120. But it helps to start from a dig. I didn't buy a vette. I bought a good hooking fbody car because when you drag race, its 1320 feet from a dead stop. I am sorry you can't grasp that concept. Hell they even ran from a dig in the fast and furious.

you runnin vette or miata?
    u pick but choose wisely one is way faster than the other in the mtns

I am slow except to 100? Are you fucking kidding me? My car will pull like a raped ape for what it is to 120. But it helps to start from a dig. I didn't buy a vette. I bought a good hooking fbody car because when you drag race, its 1320 feet from a dead stop. I am sorry you can't grasp that concept. Hell they even ran from a dig in the fast and furious.
    buddy, i really dont know what the fuck they teach you kids in school these days.... oh wait, neither do you. im well aware of what a fucking drag race consists of. ive been around racing since i was the age you decided to drop out of school. but, my question is, why did you punk out of 0-120 the other night if your car pulls like a "raped ape" until then?

Untouchable

in the last race it was nyterider constantly pullin it, its on video, but its quite shitty, i filmed. he put a considerable distance on it. 40 kick i believe
    Here is the link to that vid, wanted to play alittle on the hwy so I gave him 2nd and 3rd gear. Yes it was a c5z06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJP9O_ICMUc

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot_mf
    u pick but choose wisely one is way faster than the other in the mtns

i want the vette.

Certified Gearhead

Here is the link to that vid, wanted to play alittle on the hwy so I gave him 2nd and 3rd gear. Yes it was a c5z06

Car moves out good from a roll man.

j, post the twistie video. please.

i want the vette.
    u picked wrong ask drop top drifter about the vette

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast