Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Supra or Mustang???

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    I'm interested in the meets, I have a twin turbo'd G35 and would love to check this out.

Shoot me a PM, Tony!!!

Congratulations guys!!! This is, by far, the biggest thread on the Kills forum!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!

ummm, I get to race a Viper, in a week or so for 2grand!
    Stupid Auto Supra, thats what I drive, And You Can
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    I'm interested in the meets, I have a twin turbo'd G35 and would love to check this out.
    That sounds like fun. I would love to see what your car can do.
    As far as my friend with the 700+hp 98 cobra, He said that his car won't be ready until july. He is very intrested in meeting up and running with Clark once his car is ready.
    04 Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH
    ummm, I get to race a Viper, in a week or so for 2grand!

Damn that sounds like much fun!!!!! Gluck with that and post videos!!!! My brother's next door neighbor just sold his 10 sec Rx-7 and is getting a Viper.... so ill get to do some runs with one too soon!!!! Not for 2k though!!!

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by Thrust
    That sounds like fun. I would love to see what your car can do.
    As far as my friend with the 700+hp 98 cobra, He said that his car won't be ready until july. He is very intrested in meeting up and running with Clark once his car is ready.
    I'm curious as to what the car can do too, I just got everything installed and hoping for around 400whp which doesn't sound like much compared to what else is out there but I kept the stock 10.3 to 1 compression ratio so lag wont be too much of a problem.

Nothing against Mustang owners because I know not all are the same and I'm a huge fan of cobras but I seem to run into the jackasses of the bunch. I couldn't really compete in stock form, so hopefully I'll be able to suprise a few now.

Most of us are pretty cool, as you will soon see. Its just that there are a few that kind of spoil it for everyone else. I will admit that I am not a big fan of imports, But most import guys with money in their cars will run, and I love seeing fast cars run. It is difficult for me to find people that are willing race, so finding poeple with strong running cars be it import or american is always a plus.
    04 Terminator

Thrust....I promise you I'll race you soon. I really had a good time last weekend. You guys are really cool. No egos and that's what I like.

My car is slow!

Does that get me in?!?
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH
    My car is slow!

Does that get me in?!?

Hell NO GET OUT!!!!

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by mogallo
    Hell NO GET OUT!!!!

j/k

Well I'll try next time!!
    Last edited by RUSH; 05-27-2005 at 01:38 AM.
    BUY MY CAR HERE
    www.mountainboost.com
    www.180pix.com

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by mogallo
    This, comming from a guy who thinks a Supra is 4cyl.....

1) Only seen TWO 4cyl Supras.... the Castrol Supra and The Topsecret one.

2) Stock for stock - TT Supra > Mustang GT and Mach 1 , Plus, the majority of Supras are NOT stock.... so "most mustangs are faster than most supras" ... blah!!! Hook me up with that good shit youre smoking man!!!

Dude, I didn't say that supras were 4cylinder, I just said that I appreciate 4cylinder underdogs. In terms of displacement, the sups are underdogs. Second, most mustangs are faster than "most" supras stock vs. stock. And I didn't say one was better than the other. Lastly, how many supra tt's do you see in the street during the week (not you and your buddies) vs. how many cobras?
    You should watch your assumptions like "This from the guy . . ." This "guy" was running low 12 second 6 cylinder carbureated 1/4's before supra tt's even hit the market. Shit I doubt you were even having wet dreams back then . . .

J/K Mogallo. I have no doubt that you have a car capable of smoking any in my stable currently. But that's temporary.

I guess an understanding of the english language has never been a prerequisite for gearheads, which is a pity becuse misunderstandings like this would occur much less often.

All of that now clarified. I'm glad that I read this thread, because I do see from where the need to compare arises. It's an interesting comparison.
    Last edited by Torque; 06-08-2005 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torque
    Dude, I didn't say that supras were 4cylinder, I just said that I appreciate 4cylinder underdogs. In terms of displacement, the sups are underdogs. Second, most mustangs are faster than "most" supras stock vs. stock. And I didn't say one was better than the other. Lastly, how many supra tt's do you see in the street during the week (not you and your buddies) vs. how many cobras?
    You should watch your assumptions like "This from the guy . . ." This "guy" was running low 12 second 6 cylinder carbureated 1/4's before supra tt's even hit the market. Shit I doubt you were even having wet dreams back then . . .

J/K Mogallo. I have no doubt that you have a car capable of smoking any in my stable currently. But that's temporary.

I guess an understanding of the english language has never been a prerequisite for gearheads, which is a pity becuse misunderstandings like this would occur much less often.

All of that now clarified. I'm glad that I read this thread, because I do see from where the need to compare arises. It's an interesting comparison.

I give you an A+ for your english paper.

And about the Supras i see vs the number of Cobras... i see a shit ton of stangs with cobra BADGES, but not too many Cobras....

Real Cobras arent that fast anyway (exception 03/04). I still like to refer to them as SLOWBRAS

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567