Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: so guys, i got "punked" out by batlground check it out

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by St0lenR
    The thing that keeps wondering in my head .....why did BG confront Will if "supposedly" everything he says is a "lie" why not brush it off their shoulder....it's actually starting to make me think that there is some truth behind what SM is saying
    ok that makes sense... how about i start running my mouth about how your girl is a whore and the baby isn't yours? what would you say to that? let me guess its ok then for someone to get on here after you confront me to say "man i guess since hugo confronted paul it must be true"... ok

(sorry bro but its too good of an example don't take it to heart)

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    guess what don't talk big unless you can back it up. its ok to talk shit to a FEMALE but its not ok for a FEMALE to bring some back up w/ her. ok. you sound like a real ladies man. do you smack your girl around too?
    haha i dont hit women, but you can even agree some bitches deserved to get smacked, Some bitches need to be put in check

Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    This whole thing had nothing to do with Topspeed.. why even bring their name up?
    this thread has everything to do with topspeed, this is somewhat how this whole beef got started.

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
    if tracy wouldve confronted will by herself, i wouldve gave all the most respect to her, but i think having 5 people backing her makes it seem lame, im sure she can fight her own battles.

go listen to some 2pac "you aint shit without your homeboys"

this thread summed up in one song.
    bahhh whatever dude.... that is the dumbest shit i've heard today. ok will MALE fight tracy FEMALE... i bet you would like to see this :jerkit:

this thread has everything to do with topspeed, this is somewhat how this whole beef got started.
    No this was Will vs. BG... not Topspeed vs. Batlground..
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

IA KING

haha i dont hit women, but you can even agree some bitches deserved to get smacked, Some bitches need to be put in check
    exactly and will was the bitch last night. so get off your high horse your boy got checkmate and it wasn't too funny was it?

IA KING

its has nothing to do w/ the shops... this thread is about 2 post from being locked, cut the fucking BS w/ the shops.

bahhh whatever dude.... that is the dumbest shit i've heard today. ok will MALE fight tracy FEMALE... i bet you would like to see this :jerkit:
    i didnt say fight, i said confront, i pretty sure will doesnt hit women, but if it wouldve been tracy vs will 1 on 1 with everyone watching and will walked away then that wouldve been a "punking"

but walking away from 5 people trying to whoop your ass isnt getting "punked" its just being smart

*walks in with refferee uniform on....blows whistle to get everyone's attention*

Aiiight, here are the rules!

1.) there will be no biting, knees to the nuts, no eye gouging, and no titty twisters

2.) All involved parties must pass my physical examination before combat(cuz I don't wanna hear no lame excuses why you got your ass beat)

3.) participants will be allowed to tap out(eventhough this is the kills forum, I don't wanna see anyone get killed over bullshit)

4.) combatants cannot be saved by the bell...only the official can stop the fight (that's me bitches!!!)

5.) absolutely no weapons, this fight falls under "old school" laws....run what you brung...and the only thing your bringing is your body.

6.) if one player gets knocked to the ground, the towering opponent is allowed only two stomps while the victim is grounded....no groin or headshots allowed.

7.) Anyone not following above rules will probably get their ass rat packed.....these are the rules of engagement, if anyone doesn't agree....then you don't fight!...oh yeah, and you most likely get labeled a bitch.

Now, on a more serious note....I'm dissapointed in both sides.....I don't know jack about all the beef between will and BG, but I'm cool with tracy, dan, and brandon....as well as will and the SM crew....so I will stay neutral party in all this.....but.......

Yall need to squash whatever beef yall have and lets work on building this enthusiast community that's gotten such a bad rep over the years. Everyone knows Will is the #2 IA shit talker and I see Tracy has a fan club here as well ....whatever....I tink it's just a personality clash, and personality clashes can't be avoided, but can be handled maturely...ie...not fighting.

Well, I can't drop anymore knowledge on yall than that, because I really don't know/care what the fuck is going on.

My....how times have changed...the black man is the one trying to keep the peace

*note*
    from now on, I'm locking my doors when I ride through the caucasin and hispanic neighborhoods
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

i didnt say fight, i said confront, i pretty sure will doesnt hit women, but if it wouldve been tracy vs will 1 on 1 with everyone watching and will walked away then that wouldve been a "punking"

but walking away from 5 people trying to whoop your ass isnt getting "punked" its just being smart
    As far as I know.. the intention wasnt to "beat his ass" They confronted him and wanted to TALK to him.. He has beef with the whole shop/crew.. they all came out.. As Tracy and Dan have both said.. Matt (big baller) may have wanted to fight but he doesnt work for Batlground.. he has his own beef with Will.. he just happens to be friends with the BG crew... Now Im not saying this was the best way to handle it.. but I highly doubt if the situation was reversed.. this many people would be saying this much about it..
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

but if it wouldve been tracy vs will 1 on 1 with everyone watching and will walked away then that wouldve been a "punking"
    I agree with everthing else you said except for this....a man walking away from a woman that's trying to get in a physical confrontation isn't getting punked.....that's the right thing to do.

Unless you like being labeled as a woman beater......don't get me wrong....I'm all for slapping a bitch into another dimension when the situation lends itself, but this isn't one of those situations.....it's just not that serious.

oh yeah, no I wasn't calling tracy a bitch either...I was speaking hypothetically......I luvs me some tracy Aye! I need some race gas
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

As far as I know.. the intention wasnt to "beat his ass" They confronted him and wanted to TALK to him.. He has beef with the whole shop/crew.. they all came out.. As Tracy and Dan have both said.. Matt (big baller) may have wanted to fight but he doesnt work for Batlground.. he has his own beef with Will.. he just happens to be friends with the BG crew... Now Im not saying this was the best way to handle it.. but I highly doubt if the situation was reversed.. this many people would be saying this much about it..
    so your telling me they confronted him without any intentions of beating his ass and they wanted to "talk" what if will would of hit one of them, would they be surprised?? Thats like saying im going to go to a strip club and try not to look at any boobs or vagina today. wtf doesnt make sense

I heard tracy bitched him out and that doesnt sound like civilized "talking" going on.

Quote Originally Posted by SNapper
    batleground sucks. i remember back when i was trying to get them to do some work on my car and they gave me the dumbest answers.
    NO SHOP BASHING PERIOD.

thread i locked. dael with your high school drama in your own way. im really sick an tired of seeing this. its really petty
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Matt (big baller) may have wanted to fight but he doesnt work for Batlground.. he has his own beef with Will.. he just happens to be friends with the BG crew... ..
    Just giving will a chance to back up what he PMd me.

I'm done with this.

(Matt Replying by phone)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked ©hris's mom

you know hwat, fuck it, have it out, this is your one thread you guys get. get it all out now, you have 24 hours before i delete this
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Dj hugo

ok that makes sense... how about i start running my mouth about how your girl is a whore and the baby isn't yours? what would you say to that? let me guess its ok then for someone to get on here after you confront me to say "man i guess since hugo confronted paul it must be true"... ok

(sorry bro but its too good of an example don't take it to heart)
    Honestly....I would give two fucks about it b/c that's the type of person i am. I don't let words fade me...And if it were true I would have to confront you about it "BG style"

"BG style" FTW!!!
    F U PAY ME RECORDS
    JIVE RECORDS
    2000 Audi S4 100% Completely Stock
    For Sale
    www.myspace.com/djhug0

Quote Originally Posted by run4cover
    I agree with everthing else you said except for this....a man walking away from a woman that's trying to get in a physical confrontation isn't getting punked.....that's the right thing to do.

Unless you like being labeled as a woman beater......don't get me wrong....I'm all for slapping a bitch into another dimension when the situation lends itself, but this isn't one of those situations.....it's just not that serious.

oh yeah, no I wasn't calling tracy a bitch either...I was speaking hypothetically......I luvs me some tracy Aye! I need some race gas

true that, will did the right thing because no matter what he would always look like the loser.

will hits tracy= woman beater and he wouldve got jumped
    will hits big baller/dan = he wouldve got jumped and probaly went to jail
    will walks away= no one going to jail, we keep the varsity as a spot, everyone goes home on IA and talks about it

IA KING

Originally Posted by SNapper
    batleground sucks. i remember back when i was trying to get them to do some work on my car and they gave me the dumbest answers.
    ]

seriously if i were you i would shut my mouth... thomas already got in your face so if you don't want a repeat of the same i suggest you cut the shit.

so your telling me they confronted him without any intentions of beating his ass and they wanted to "talk" what if will would of hit one of them, would they be surprised?? Thats like saying im going to go to a strip club and try not to look at any boobs or vagina today. wtf doesnt make sense

I heard tracy bitched him out and that doesnt sound like civilized "talking" going on.
    This shit has been escilating for awhile now (god spelling owns me).. I never said I wouldnt been surprised if someone threw a punch.. but thats now what it was intended on being. Will talks alot of shit on the net.. I know from personal expierence how much shit he talks, but in person he was nice as hell to me. I admitt I have taken alot of things Will has said with a grain of salt and try to brush it off.. but when you have not only Will but all his followers running their mouths online and behind your back (meaning BG).. Something had to be done about it.. Like I said.. maybe not the best situation to do it.. but it had to be done..
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra

Quote Originally Posted by St0lenR
    Honestly....I would give two fucks about it b/c that's the type of person i am. I don't let words fade me...And if it were true I would have to confront you about it "BG style"

"BG style" FTW!!!
    actually, If it were true, you should be confronting your baby's mother, and thanking him
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

Wow this shit is still going on.... I don't know both parties but must say GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!! People talk shit who fucking cares!!! Seems that people let there dick do the thinking. "Hey man mines bigger than yours so I am the Alpha male, bow down" Use your head, and common sense and grow up... If you let some shit talk get you then the must be truth to it...
    [email protected]
    02 Z28 with a bunch of goodies! Its gone

New project 89 Toyota Cressida....

IA KING

this thread is done. everyone knows the rules for shop bashing, but was done outside of IA has nothing to do w/ us. if you want to call it me (ia) taking sides whatever... i'm sure you can talk all the shit you want on another forum that allows shop bashing to go on. enjoy.

IATL

my advice is this has gotten WAY out of hand. Paul , i would rather leave this open let them all argue an give them 24 hours to have a solution
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by vteckidd
    IATL

my advice is this has gotten WAY out of hand. Paul , i would rather leave this open let them all argue an give them 24 hours to have a solution
    i would agree except for the million.1 dick riders from all sides are coming out of the wood works to start shit, which means there will be no solution. bringing other shops like TOPSPEED into this is just fucking dumb. This has nothing to do w/ other shops, actually it really doesn't have to do w/ shops period. will doesn't like tracy. he has told me before if it wasn't for her he would possilby go to bg, so w/ that said... this shit is done. if the cheerleaders want to talk more shit go to your respected corners of the boards you control (ie. private) and do what you must to feel better.

everyone enjoy your friday this thread is done.

yeah true, IATL x2
    -www.usedbarcode.net

-www.usedbarcode.net

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789