Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *VIDEO* - Evo8 vs C6 Z06

Arrow *VIDEO* - Evo8 vs C6 Z06

Right-click and save as to watch the video.

I didn't post any of the runs where I honked to make it fair. Notice, I didn't talk any shit in my video or in person... nor am I talking shit now... I hope for the same courtesy in return. The video is the best form of anti-BS because it shows it exactly as it happened. Please play nice and enjoy... more videos to come as time passes.

<3
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

hoorayyyy
    IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs

- IA Mgmt

slowpoke

Awesome, thanks for posting the screwed up runs you promised you wouldn't last night.

It's pretty obvious, there is only one good run in that video....the 40mph - 120mph run. And we were pretty much dead even during that race....you can tell when I let off. If you honestly believe I am going to be even in that race, and lose as badly as it appears on tape in the others, you are retarded.

The first run, he shifted to 5th instead of 3rd.

The 2nd run was the good one, and I don't think anyone won or lost.

Anyways, it's safe to say that the two cars were pretty evenly matched that night.

But hey, at least the C6 Z driver isn't scared to race his car above 120 MPH. :jerkit:

He and the Supra have ran up to 175 several times. We should run to ~200 next time out and see who's ahead then.

Only way to settle this static is by doing a re-match. I don't doubt that the C6 Z06 is fast but man that Special Edition Lancer is pretty quick. Hey Charles your bodykit still holdin' up?

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss
    Awesome, thanks for posting the screwed up runs you promised you wouldn't last night.

It's pretty obvious, there is only one good run in that video....the 40mph - 120mph run. And we were pretty much dead even during that race....you can tell when I let off. If you honestly believe I am going to be even in that race, and lose as badly as it appears on tape in the others, you are retarded.
    Again, AS STATED IN THE ORIGINAL POST, I did NOT post ANY of the runs where I honked first... ONLY the runs where *YOU* honked... that's what you specifically requested last night and to be nice and fair, I did exactly as you asked. I have no idea what you considered "screwed up" about those runs I posted... YOU honked and we BOTH went.

As I stated before, starting in 2nd from a roll is horrible for me... not to mention I can't BB in 2nd and I'm purposely shifting slow in every run. I also told you that my 3rd and 4th are insanely stronger than my 2nd... hence why I pull much harder on you up top than down below.

Again, I thought you were cool... but now you're making excuse after excuse after excuse. Keep the shit talking to a minimum please. If you want a rematch, www.AtlantaDragway.com - thx.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    I also told you that my 3rd and 4th are insanely stronger than my 2nd... hence why I pull much harder on you up top than down below.
    It's clear in the video that you do not pull any harder in any of the other gears. You didn't pull him at all in the 40-120 run.

slowpoke

it's hard to tell when he lets off, and i assure you none of the "screwed-up" runs were posted, and like Charles said, these were the runs when you honked.

Nice! Good to see something outrunning a new Zoh

Umm... The Vet is FAST but you win some you loose some...we all do..just another reason to throw some cash into it.......*Rematch*

Again, AS STATED IN THE ORIGINAL POST, I did NOT post ANY of the runs where I honked first... ONLY the runs where *YOU* honked... that's what you specifically requested last night and to be nice and fair, I did exactly as you asked. I have no idea what you considered "screwed up" about those runs I posted... YOU honked and we BOTH went.

As I stated before, starting in 2nd from a roll is horrible for me... not to mention I can't BB in 2nd and I'm purposely shifting slow in every run. I also told you that my 3rd and 4th are insanely stronger than my 2nd... hence why I pull much harder on you up top than down below.

Again, I thought you were cool... but now you're making excuse after excuse after excuse. Keep the shit talking to a minimum please. If you want a rematch, www.AtlantaDragway.com - thx.
    Incorrect. I TOLD you about shifting to 5th instead of 3rd. I said the ONLY good runs we had, were coming southbound. On top of that, I ALSO told you I let out at like 90mph on the last run....yet you don't cut the video or comment on it, you just make it look like you tore ass down the highway leaving me in the dust.

If you think you can get me in your high gears, I'll gladly run to you 150+. I don't care what speed we stop at, because I'm very comfortable in my car at any speed. I'm not saying you won't pull me, there's a good chance you will......but I'd rather let us see how it actually turns out than talk about it.

As far as making excuses go.....we lined up 4 times, and had ONE good race. They're not excuses, I'm trying to set the record straight. You obviously want to think your car runs 3 cars ahead of me up to 120mph...which is understandable. It's just not true, though.

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Incorrect. I TOLD you about shifting to 5th instead of 3rd. I said the ONLY good runs we had, were coming southbound. On top of that, I ALSO told you I let out at like 90mph on the last run....yet you don't cut the video or comment on it, you just make it look like you tore ass down the highway leaving me in the dust.

Ok I see your point of this....The first race in the video you can see me getting off the exit...That gap I seen was two cars but I see why now.. ..However They were some good runs...I do think by the Video that he would have pulled IF you would have stayed in it...Only thing you can do is rematch to prove your point...

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic
    Ok I see your point of this....The first race in the video you can see me getting off the exit...That gap I seen was two cars but I see why now.. ..However They were some good runs...I do think by the Video that he would have pulled IF you would have stayed in it...Only thing you can do is rematch to prove your point...
    That's all I'm trying to say. If he beats me, I don't care. In fact, I know he's got a faster car than me. But last night didn't go very well, and we are not agreeing on the races. I try to put EVERY single bit of info in any race we post. If you've seen other videos with Rick, he will point out if someone was spinning, belt slip, missed gear, etc. All I want, is for all of the facts to be straight.

Thanks for making that post, I'm glad to see someone else who was there seeing where I'm coming from

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

That's all I'm trying to say. If he beats me, I don't care. In fact, I know he's got a faster car than me. But last night didn't go very well, and we are not agreeing on the races. I try to put EVERY single bit of info in any race we post. If you've seen other videos with Rick, he will point out if someone was spinning, belt slip, missed gear, etc. All I want, is for all of the facts to be straight.

Thanks for making that post, I'm glad to see someone else who was there seeing where I'm coming from
    I understand...I also talk to Charles at BP...He was cool about the race and he said nothing about you guys...Its all for fun and I'm sure the time will come to run again if you guys will agree...He would need to be on low Boost again to make it fair....That would just be to clear the boards here..

GOOD RUNS..............period

stfu with excuses and ralliart lancers are

charley boy the time is getting closer you know what im talking about

You make it sound like I used CGI to make my car appear to out-perform yours in my video. Guess what, I didn't. Only effects I added was extra brightness.

You shifting from 2nd to 5th is not my problem, its yours. Me shifting slow is not your problem, its mine. You stopping prematurely when I start pulling harder is not my problem, its yours. We agreed to run to 120mph ~ 130mph. I stayed with the agreements. Whether you did or did not let off at 90mph, I don't care. I posted the video just like it happened and I stuck with the conditions we made before the race. Never in the video did I say I raped you, pulled you, or say ANYTHING at all 'cept my joke about my shifting. You seem to take this a little too seriously... calm down and enjoy the entertainment.

Also, I'm not afraid to admit it 1 bit, I get scared as hell going past 130mph in my car on the streets... so if you *really* think I'll race you from a 150mph kick on the highway, I'll respectfully decline.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic
    I understand...I also talk to Charles at BP...He was cool about the race and he said nothing about you guys...Its all for fun and I'm sure the time will come to run again if you guys will agree...He would need to be on low Boost again to make it fair....That would just be to clear the boards here..
    I'm fine with that. If you guys don't mind making a drive, there's a good place where we go. No traffic, no cops....open road for just us. Although we usually have to go late at night, when there's no one on the road.

As silly as it sounds, when I do something like this......safety is my #1 concern. I don't hit 4th gear (which is a pretty strong gear in my car) until 125, so I usually like to hit at least 140 to "stretch my legs out." I don't mind only going to 120, but if he'd like to do some high speed runs, I'll do that as well.

Anyway, I liked hanging out with you guys last night, but this all turned ugly FAST. I guess I'm just used to Rick, Deon, and Jeff. In a situation if we ran like that, we just simply wouldn't have posted the video. We won't post something if there's ANY conflict with the people involved. I guess I felt like posting the video and not saying anything about what we mentioned in the parking lot was egging on people like Crafty and others who think I got ANNIHILATED, which obviously isn't the case.

slowpoke

... I got ANNIHILATED....
    you didn't, move on

addition: you were a pretty cool guy last night, keep your cool man

excuses are for ricers and yeah i know iits a vette but come on

ralli art lancers are teh ness

Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    excuses are for ricers and yeah i know iits a vette but come on

now now Tank... I know exactly where your car sits every night and I know where the keys are.... and those are some nice parts in the hatchback... ya know? ^.^
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

now now Tank... I know exactly where your car sits every night and I know where the keys are.... and those are some nice parts in the hatchback... ya know? ^.^
    yeah but none will work on the ralli-art .......................LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 03CobraAV8R
    now thats funny .................................................. ...........:fag:

now thats funny .................................................. ...........

Who's Tank? Is that Clark? If so, that is a very sweet Supra.

Domestic guys are getting really upset.

It was a good matchup to say the least.

just a bored black guy but i worship the supra clark drives though just fuckin with yall cause im bored as fuck

Who's Tank? Is that Clark? If so, that is a very sweet Supra.

Haha no, that guy has a NA-T.

Quote Originally Posted by 1439/2000
    Haha no, that guy has a NA-T.
    he lets the cat out the bag yeah na-t slow real slow

Quote Originally Posted by 1439/2000
    Domestic guys are getting really upset.

It was a good matchup to say the least.
    What are "domestic guys"? Are we a different breed of people, according to the cars we drive?

This has nothing to do with domestics or imports, so please don't try to start something like that.

Hey Jay, what's your license plate say again?

kekekeke~~~

<3
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

Hey Jay, what's your license plate say again?

kekekeke~~~

<3
    SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

You can have the tag.

I'm just saying that was a good run and right off everyone who starts posting in are people who dont frequent the board and happen to drive domestics. I dont discriminate I'm just stating.

Mach'N

Thanks for posting up the vid Charles. Only the 2nd run is a good one out of those and then Brad brakes hard b/c of traffic. Nonetheless, it was a good matchup.
    2003 Mach 1

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

hahahaha.. you sneaky son of a bitch charles.. lol.. i just noticed something i think. you're so wrong man.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

-zen motors-

you guys argue worse than a couple married for 40 years.

-zen motors-

bottom line.. the evo won. if you disagree with that FACT, meet him at the track this friday...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast