Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who wants some of this car?

Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    I remember you looking down at the ground and saying that it pisses you off when people don't like other type of cars and thats all you said and did. So quit trying to be a hard ass on the key board.
    Ok, we have two completely different versions of the story; yours being a complete fabrication.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyef9
    lol okay so your butt hurt no lmao that great i wasn't bashing you lol what a dumbass.

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

My eyes feel better now.
    Yeah you finally saw a real damn car. Yeah I love to be punctual on the internet shit talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

Quote Originally Posted by hydroshutter
    Ok, we have two completely different versions of the story; yours being a complete fabrication.
    Well there 5 people other than you there that would agree with me. Like I said I'm sure I will see you this weekend at barret just walk up to me and give me a piece you mind.

you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

Yeah, you finally saw a real damn car. Yeah, I love to be punctual on the internet shit talking.

lol okay so your butt hurt no lmao that great i wasn't bashing you lol what a dumbass.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Because vteckidd banned me for calling him out. And I'll just leave it at that.
    vteckidd cant ban anyone, just for your info.

i like the new you. less cocky. less bullshit. keep it that way.

as for the Cobra driver, i know of his car having several problems from when he ran my friend Phill (2.3 evo) about a month ago. so i would beleive him once again. he seems to just want to get facts straight as where you and crafty have always been idiots. no offense. just the way things look.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Well there 5 people other than you there that would agree with me. Like I said I'm sure I will see you this weekend at barret just walk up to me and give me a piece you mind.
    Mmmnawsur!

Now onto whatchee said, I don't understand all of it, but I understand a good bit of it and I reckon Jeff ain't got no reason to keel nobodeee.

Well since you don't wanna race my girlfreinds car how about mine for some $$$$$.I thought it would have been a fair race with her car but I guess its to much for ya.You will just have to run my hawk. Since I'm a redneck I will have to take out a loan on my delta 88. How about $1500.00????? There are plenty of people to hold the money so there iwll not be an issue with that. What do you say. This is a SERIOUS call out do you accept???? Or do your balls need to drop first.

Well since you don't wanna race my girlfreinds car how about mine for some $$$$$.I thought it would have been a fair race with her car but I guess its to much for ya.You will just have to run my hawk. Since I'm a redneck I will have to take out a loan on my delta 88. How about $1500.00????? There are plenty of people to hold the money so there iwll not be an issue with that. What do you say. This is a SERIOUS call out do you accept???? Or do your balls need to drop first.

ill run your gf's car, or you can have a shot at that 300zx TT once again.. cause he wants a legit run, you know, just for fun, i dont race for money and my friends dont run for money
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    vteckidd cant ban anyone, just for your info.

i like the new you. less cocky. less bullshit. keep it that way.

as for the Cobra driver, i know of his car having several problems from when he ran my friend Phill (2.3 evo) about a month ago. so i would beleive him once again. he seems to just want to get facts straight as where you and crafty have always been idiots. no offense. just the way things look.
    Your right. The guy crafty raced wants to get the facts straight, but his freind riding with him that night is talking shit. Some stuff happend that night that only people that were there would know so thats where the shit talking is coming from.

dude, are you making threats again?.. or how was dude supposed to take this?... man, you're pathetic
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

ill run your gf's car, or you can have a shot at that 300zx TT once again.. cause he wants a legit run, you know, just for fun, i dont race for money and my friends dont run for money
    Yeah thats cool. That call out was for him only. We just now have got all the bugs worked out of her car so its ready to run now.

Neither do we. It seems he thinks everything is settled through running a car for some money.

The sad thing is, he could've put that towards his education. Well nevermind, I realize that might be a waste of money afterall.

Unknown

I see 03 04 cobras everyday.

, wonder why that is?????

Your right. The guy crafty raced wants to get the facts straight, but his freind riding with him that night is talking shit. Some stuff happend that night that only people that were there would know so thats where the shit talking is coming from.

boy that cried wolf my man. you and crafty tend to squeeze more shit out of your mouths than your anuses. automatically making the cobra guys seem like the cool guys. sorry bro hehehehe
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Yeah thats cool. That call out was for him only. We just now have got all the bugs worked out of her car so its ready to run now.

so why are you shit talking about running a car thats not ready?.. again.. im dissapointed
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

dude, are you making threats again?.. or how was dude supposed to take this?... man, you're pathetic
    Its not a threat I said if he wants to talk about it we will see each other in person on barret so he can say anything he wants. Instead of posting it all over this board where people don't know what was said or what was going on. No threats at all.

Neither do we. It seems he thinks everything is settled through running a car for some money.

The sad thing is, he could've put that towards his education. Well nevermind, I realize that might be a waste of money afterall.

we have to put up with their shit on here all the time man lol. but hey.. what else can we do?.. this site will let anyone in.. seems like the only requirement to register is that you have you be smarter than cheese. lmao
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

so why are you shit talking about running a car thats not ready?.. again.. im dissapointed
    Read it man it says that the damn thing is ready to run. I think you need an education on reading

yeah i've met you guys before, you guys seem cool, and have my respect as enthusiasts, dont let these asses get to you. even if what they said was true.. they're going about it the wrong way man. but fuck it. until i see anything i beleive you guys
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Read it man it says that the damn thing is ready to run. I think you need an education on reading

sorry, i stand corrected. im just used to you dissapointing me. what can i say
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

we have to put up with their shit on here all the time man lol. but hey.. what else can we do?.. this site will let anyone in.. seems like the only requirement to register is that you have you be smarter than cheese. lmao
    I guess thats why your on here. I heard something that the STI was not your car it was your brothers. Is that true??? What car do plan on racing in that 14 seC 350Z from silverdollar

I guess thats why your on here. I heard something that the STI was not your car it was your brothers. Is that true??? What car do plan on racing in that 14 seC 350Z from silverdollar

we bought both cars to share, 3 cars between 2 people is not bad, whats mine is his whats his is mine, im the best driver in both cars. 350z's are 14 second cars most of the time anyway. im pretty much almost stock. what are you getting at?

thats pretty cool that you've heard stuf about me, i didnt know people talked about me. im flattered lol
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

we bought both cars to share, whats mine is his whats his is mine, im the best driver in both cars. 350z's are 14 second cars most of the time anyway. im pretty much almost stock. what are you getting at?

thats pretty cool that you've heard stuf about me, i didnt know people talked about me. im flattered
    Yeah some guy called you a dumb spic on barrett and said that you were talking shit to his car with a car that doesn't even belong to you. I just wanted to know if that was true. It was some guy in a mustang no that is not a joke having to do with this thread it actually was.It was a foxbody car that was black.

what are you getting at?
    It was a joke since you were so pissed about running it.

Yeah some guy called you a dumb spic on barrett and said that you were talking shit to his car with a car that doesn't even belong to you. I just wanted to know if that was true. It was some guy in a mustang no that is not a joke having to do with this thread it actually was.It was a foxbody car that was black.

i've ran a black foxbody mustang in the STi a long time ago at the BP in gwinnett. 30-120mph kick, put 3 cars on him. this guy was from my side out of town. unless he was hanging out at barrett. you're bullshitting again. or you got the wrong dude.

i start alot of races for my friends who dont know how to go about it. but i don't talk shit when it comes to running, its all for fun redneck john. i have 3 friends with STi's identical to mine. there could be a mistake somewhere
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

i've ran a black foxbody mustang in the STi a long time ago at the BP in gwinnett. 30-120mph kick, put 3 cars on him. this guy was from my side out of town. unless he was hanging out at barrett. you're bullshitting again. or you got the wrong dude.
    No bullshitting. I wouldn't bullshit about someone calling you a spic. It was on barret though. Not sure where he was from. It had weld draglights on it. Thats about all I remember.

No bullshitting. I wouldn't bullshit about someone calling you a spic. It was on barret though. Not sure where he was from. It had weld draglights on it. Thats about all I remember.

never seen him, in the end its you calling me a spic farmer john
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

never seen him, in the end its you calling me a spic farmer john
    I was just quoting what someone else said. Well since I'm farmer john your a dirty mexican. DEAL???Just because I'm white doesn't mean its not a racist comment.Damn democrats.Gotta hate em. GGGGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDD

I was just quoting what someone else said. Well since I'm farmer john your a dirty mexican. DEAL???Just because I'm white doesn't mean its not a racist comment.Damn democrats.Gotta hate em. GGGGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDD

you're bringing up something that didnt happen. fabricated.. just like your story
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

you're bringing up something that didnt happen. fabricated.. just like your story
    I'm just telling you what happend. If you don't beleive me thats fine I don't give a shit. You asked about the car and I told you what it was. I guess you pissed him off. It doesn't matter I just wanted to know if it was true that it was your brother car and now I know

Link to the thread with the video of the races.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=50325

Got 345's?

BFG's?
    CORRECT.
    94mtec/98gts

Quote Originally Posted by smackdown
    CORRECT.