Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.I.P. - Jason Pettus

Quote Originally Posted by lkpettus
    P.S.

Jason Bought the cycle on 10/20/05.
    He took the Honda Cycle course out in Alphareta in early November.
    He got his Drivers License and Motorcycle License back in November also.
    Jason Died 12/30/05 on his sister's 25th birthday.

Hope the attachement comes through.

Kent
    My father bought his Kawasaki Z100 4/11/03.
    He died on it, 7/26/03.

evolved

Harry that sucks i totally didnt know that. and KENT!!!!!! this is jared. my condolences once again. like i said i will be going out to see jason every sunday until the day that i die because he just meant that much to me. and ryan j. is right. there was not a day that he was not smiling. always concerned for everyone around him. days when we worked at american lube fast. we were just known as the people with the nice cars on that corner. but really every saturday(when i worked there) it was just not the same when he wasnt there. it wasnt lively. there was no business(sometimes we liked that)lol. anyways....... Kent you are a very strong and passionate father. i know that he is standing with god and smiling down upon you with much appreciation. and behalf of at LEAST me, mark, brittany, both of the ryans, bobby, eric, dave, chris, and of course paul...... i know that we cannot replace what we have lost, but we sure can try. we will never be the same as the great person we knew as Jason. anytime you need us you know all you have to do is pick up the phone. because anyway that i look at it, for whom he was close to....friends and family alike.... it has drawn us much closer to each other. almost like a whole new family. and as for Jason: Our brother, Our son, Our best friend, and Our hardest worker.......We will miss you dearly......we will always be here to make sure your parents are to never feel alone. Jason my bro......much love to ya. Rest in Peace........until we meet again to screw up all over again...lol

WITH MUCH LOVE,
    jared goh

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

rip
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

i just wanted to say how honored i feel to have carried jason to his final resting place. as a friend, i was lucky to have met him and his family. we have all been strong, and we have all cried for him. jason would have wanted us to be happy. to live life to the fullest, just like he did. he will always be remembered, and always be smiled upon. there are so many memories that i will cherish forever. like jared said, if you two need anything kent, dont hesitate to pick up the phone. my number is (404) 915-5649. This is paul, by the way. all of his friends will miss him dearly, as will people who met him only a few times. i know how friendly he was, and im sure there are a lot of you. god bless you all, and thanks for helping me to be strong.

in loving memory, from a loving friend.
    Paul

evolved

bump bump and super bump and.... bump it hard.

Certified Gearhead

all day everyday bump for eternity
    RIP Jason Pettus...you will be missed. 12/29/05

ehh hemm... bump

Quote Originally Posted by aznevo8
    Harry that sucks i totally didnt know that.
    Hey Jared, I didn't mean to jack your thread earlier. I just have a bad tendency to skip around alot in the threads around here. My condolences.

Also; this is Robbie, not Harrison. Harry hardly ever posts on any website that isn't about drifting, or some sort of engine. I think his user name is BigPanda or something.

Again, sorry for your loss. I didn't know you guys knew him so well.

See you around.

evolved

my bad about mixing it up u white bois all look the same!!!! lol JKJK pls dont kill me guys. but its nice to hear that all these people care.

Unknown

I guess I'm a little late to post up my piece but Jason is so loved you just keep finding guest books and blogs. We all love Jason very much, I don't think any of us will ever stop. He had that kind of impact on people. He was the kind of person that you met and just knew that you could trust him. We will never be the same without him but we were all very blessed to have known him. He made an everlasting impression on everyone that he met. He was there for me through so much. He was the first person to know that I was gonna have a baby other than Kristen and Matt. I'll never forget the first time he saw Lily he just smiled and layed her on his chest and walked around with her. Oh so sweet... I could write a book of memories so I won't post anymore right now.

Jason we will never ever forget you.

I agree with Brittany (mcneeser) that its sad it took this kind of tragic event to bring us all back together. We can't let our friendships fall apart because we're too busy anymore. You never know if it will be the last time you get to see someone.

To Mr. and Mrs. Pettus, Thank you so much for being the parents you were and raising Jason to be the sweet, caring person that we all love dearly. We will always be here for you. Jason wouldn't have it any other way.

Certified Gearhead

Oh man, this is just so tragic. I will pray for Jason's parents and friends. Like everyone one said, he was always upbeat, positive, and always had a smile on his face. I didn't know him as long as most of ya'll, but I'm glad to have the honor of knowing such a wonderful person. To Jason's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Pettus, be proud that you raised a wonderful young man who has left a lasting and positive impression on everyone he knew!!! Rest in peace, Jason, and I thank God for the blessing of knowing you!!

Unknown

Default In Loving Memory.....

Mr. Pettus, your speech had me crying so hard at the funeral, I wish I had chilled with Jason more in recent years, but I lost touch with him when he went to college... Gosh I miss high school, and now I just wish I had those times again, I still find myself getting teary eyed when I think and read all the post all over myspace, importatlanta, ajc, and all the other sites people have posted on, I'm gonna miss you so much Jason, R.I.P. See you again someday

- Brandon

And here I am crying again.........

Certified Gearhead

yeah.. sorry to hear that.. condolences

European Talent

all the prayers are out for him and his family

Unknown

good man... i'm honored i got the chance to meet him... his family will be in my prayers

thank you ryan for letting me know

cbt

NANNERPUSS

Quote Originally Posted by blurred visions
    With all the bad drivers in the metro area, I truely believe it is way too unsafe for motorcycles. Just think about the fender-benders that happen, with a motorcycle a fender-bender is a life or death situation.

This is what paul, the second guy that we went to school with to die on a motorcycle?
    i know this is off subject but did yall go to school with a kid named eric anderson?

and may he rip. im thinking about getting a bike come spring, but with all the traffic and everyone not paying attention, i dont know if i want to or not.
    i think i met him one day but im not shure... did he kinda live in a cul-de-sac in duluth?

IA Senior Member

Yes, Eric and I work out on a daily basis, he's a good friend of mine. He also has a motorcycle and I have convinced him to sell it.

Don't get a motorcycle unless you have grown up riding dirt bikes and things of that such. Thats how I see it. Take the money and put it into a turbo kit for your car if you want speed. That would be a little safer.

Jason R.I.P. We will all see you again buddy. Take care.

NANNERPUSS

i use to know eric back when we were both working at mcdonalds, when did he get a bike? he really doesnt need one. but inve been riding and racing dirtbikes through the South east for about a few years now... tell that boy he still has my alpine tech 6's...lol. but im serriously debating on getting a bike.

R.I.P Jason may god keep you safe in heaven

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blurred visions
    Yes, Eric and I work out on a daily basis, he's a good friend of mine. He also has a motorcycle and I have convinced him to sell it.

Don't get a motorcycle unless you have grown up riding dirt bikes and things of that such. Thats how I see it. Take the money and put it into a turbo kit for your car if you want speed. That would be a little safer.

Jason R.I.P. We will all see you again buddy. Take care.

nice decks. i think i used to have Numark Pro T-1's (think thats what they were, .. it was so long ago) in chrome
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

bump

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

that's sad to hear, we actually went to high school together and he's one of the nicest and coolest guy i've meet during high school years, haven't seen him recently but i can't imagine i can't see him again. may he R.I.P.
    NBP K20A2

IA Member

It gets harder every day, missing Jason. He was my best buddy.

Eric came over and visited us the other day. He told me he's getting rid of his motorcycle.

Jason's room is soo empty now.

NANNERPUSS

im sorry for your loss. he will be greatly missed. if you dont mind. can you pm me eric's cell #? but my jason RIP.

IA Senior Member

It's like Brittany said, "I hope there is a starbucks in heaven"

RIP man and prayers for the family and friends
    You only live once, maybe twice if you use the e-brake!

pimpin_in_my_lier3

ok joey, steal the pic and my saying why don't you? haha, kidding. . .

*sigh*

God I miss him. . .
    rest in peace, jason. . .you're forever in my heart and thoughts. mind us all well from Heaven, ya hear?

Certified Gearhead

yep...not a day goes by that I don't think of him.
    RIP Jason Pettus...you will be missed. 12/29/05

IA Senior Member

Although I wasn't GOOD GOOD friends with him, I still think about him day in day out. Everytime I look at his picture its hard to believe what has happened is real.

NANNERPUSS

well i just left erics house and he was on his way to WOW cycles to sell his bike.

o, and whoever gave eric my number... thanks. i havent talked to that boy in years.

i stared at a bike yesterday... still remembering. not a day goes by that i dont think about him..

NANNERPUSS

well, eric didnt sell his bike. he said that WOW tried to screw him over, so im gonna be posting it up here for sale for him. hope it gets sold quick

IA Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stygiosracing
    i stared at a bike yesterday... still remembering. not a day goes by that i dont think about him..
    Everytime I loook at a bike I think of Jason...

I also think of the riders I see out there. I think of their families and how much they wouldn't want this to happen to their son or daughter. Realize that you aren't invincible...

Oh man, when I heard about this, I didn't think it was real. I remember Jason from High School and he was such a cool guy. It's really unfortunate that this happened and he will be missed. Rest in peace buddy.

IA Senior Member

^whats your name, I also went to Duluth

Sorry to hear that! May he R.I.P.

IA Senior Member

I'm making a slideshow about him and its hard to get this thing completed. Where can I host the file so that I can link off of it?

I did not know the guy but Iam sorry for the loss

Everyone on here needs to always rember we share the road with bikes and keep an eye out for them

A freind of mine was killed on his bike because a lady was not payattion and t boned him
    I never won any spelling bees

Horsepower looks good on paper, Torque wins races.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12