335i mods: jb4( map 5 for auto tuning), dual cone intakes, downpipes, exhaust and intercooler. Race gas mix to give over 100oct. Just incase I need to run map 7 for race gas. 3800lbs with me in it.

5th gen SS: looked stock and prob auto

I was cruising down the interstate on the way to get some food for the family and notice him coming up in the lane next to me. I just jump in behind him and follow him. He gradually picks up speed( I'm guessing to see if I was going to also). Well the car in the other lane is staying ahead of him also, so I just give it some gas to pass him and he stomps it and won't let me around. So I slow down and get back behind him again. Next thing he does is hits the brakes hard( transfer truck changing lanes and didn't care). Well, we get back to an open stretch and I jump in the other lane. I see the front of his car lift and I just hammer down. I easily go past him. I shut it down and slow back to about 10 over the speed limit and now the guy won't even get back next to me. Guess he realized if he can't win a race with over a car length headstart was no reason to try again.

I know it wasn't fair, but I guess he though a BMW with mufflers would be an easy kill.