Thread: saab 9-2x(saabaru) vs some

ls2

Default saab 9-2x(saabaru) vs some

Picked up a Saab 92x with a br450 shortblock, ported 2.0 heads and the lost goes on. Build thread has it all.

First race was still on the stock bus that was failing and sitting at 15psi. It w a s a buddies 08 civic si that has been a best of 13.9@101. He wanted a roll and I of course gave it to him. The saabaru ended up 4 or so ahead by 110, didn't even brake boost and took my time shifting.

Next race the bus Was replaced with a Grimm speed Mbc set @17Psi. Wow what a difference on spool up. This time it was a 07 TBSS that has went 13.3@103. He only does dig runs, which is fine by me. We go out to Mexico and I let him get the get to start the race. R he ole saabaru spun but immediately put me right back at his door. I grabbed end and just started running away from him. Ended up 4 to 5 lengths(by his words) by 110. We both did bot expect that outcome.

Now the last race is at 19psi( what it was actually mapped for). Its a friends turbo rx8 @11psi. This was by far the best race yet. We both brake boosting( I was seeing 15psi) and we both go. The race ended with me 2 cars ahead. The rx8 was stout from a roll!.
    Last edited by 1EVILZ; 02-21-2015 at 07:37 AM.

ls2

Hooked a couple more fish today..

2014 5.0 axle back only 6spd. He Had a passenger. Went From a 40 roll. Dead even

2013 5.0 supercharged 6spd. From a dig with him. He Was talking about not needing a tire to race me from a dig. So we met up and ran. Needless to say he lost, but was coming back. He couldn't hook that power fast enough.