Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Me vs a vette

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I said good day!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    And i say i want that sweet ass coupe for 9k...totally couldnt build a stock internal sr that makes 350 hp for that price
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    And i say i want that sweet ass coupe for 9k...totally couldnt build a stock internal sr that makes 350 hp for that price
    Yep you couldn't. Prove me wrong.

<3 Catnipples

Yep you couldn't. Prove me wrong.

why would i waste 9k to build a 350 hp ticking time bomb stock internal car when i can go buy an ls swapped s13 for the same price, or since im a competent human being that has already done a few ls swaps in different vehicles do it myself for less and have a faster car than you and itd be better for drifting too

why would i waste 9k to build a 350 hp ticking time bomb stock internal car when i can go buy an ls swapped s13 for the same price, or since im a competent human being that has already done a few ls swaps in different vehicles do it myself for less and have a faster car than you and itd be better for drifting too
    Lol you couldn't build a lsx car for 9k.

Black top swap 2200
    Garrett gt2871r ar 86 dual ball bearing 1200
    Jic magic ft2 1800
    Megean rear lower lcas 300
    Ruca 100
    Toe 150
    Track 60
    Front lower control arms modded 20mm 80
    Modded knuckles 210
    Issis tension rods 100
    Pbm offset spacers 100
    Tough factory inner and outers 150
    Silvia projector head lights 350
    Bn front bumper 350
    Origin 40mm over fenders 200
    Origin side skirts 250
    Gp sports rear bumper 400
    Issis gt exhaust 350
    Enjuku sqaures 556
    Top mount mani 100
    Cosworth hg 150
    arp head studs 150
    Oil pump 280
    Greddy oil.pan 200
    Oil pick up 80
    Hks rocker arm stoppers 100
    Safc neo 250
    550Cc injectors 450
    Freddy mani 130
    Issi radiator 120
    Fmic 200
    Cage 500
    Gauges 200
    Seats 350
    Brake master 60
    Clutch and slave by exedy 100
    Chase bays clutch line 80

Ect ect....ect

I don't have to do the math. My motor was rebuilt and honed and decked with race bearings and all suporting new parts needed to have a safe 400whp.

<3 Catnipples

On stock internals? Sure thing bud. I can guarantee you i could so an ls s13 for 9k, i mean you act like s13s are this super fucking expensive platform to build, not my fault you dumped a shit load of money into a car that you could have allocated else where but to each their own, build what you want but dont act like you have some bad ass shit when at the end of the day you spent that much money to have a stock motor....and for reference ill make you a list of what i could go pick up right now for an ls
    ls1 (yes aluminum 5.7) short block $750
    Heads, 241s $200
    ls1 intake w/ tb $200
    mount kit (if you buy it all brand new from sikky) $2750
    if you go t56 $1500 and clutch for $350
    ecu and harness (stock ls) $250
    So you have around 6k plus a car and god knows you can find them cheap as shit and this total is with the full sikky swap kit that you could easily do for cheaper either buying used or piecing it together elsewhere....or you can just buy one done for right at 9k....hell you can find them cheaper now, its not that expensive of a swap anymore...you can go lm7 and do it a shit load cheaper and still make the same power.

Lol you couldn't build a lsx car for 9
    I built an ls1 240 with the good transmission and plenty of extras for 9. I was unaware that I owned a unicorn.
    1993 240SX single cam

Quote Originally Posted by carguy07 View Post
    I built an ls1 240 with the good transmission and plenty of extras for 9. I was unaware that I owned a unicorn.
    lol but yours doesnt have a sweet ass bolt in cage or good coils or any rear suspension or a good rear end or 5 lug swap....

On stock internals? Sure thing bud. I can guarantee you i could so an ls s13 for 9k, i mean you act like s13s are this super fucking expensive platform to build, not my fault you dumped a shit load of money into a car that you could have allocated else where but to each their own, build what you want but dont act like you have some bad ass shit when at the end of the day you spent that much money to have a stock motor....and for reference ill make you a list of what i could go pick up right now for an ls
    ls1 (yes aluminum 5.7) short block $750
    Heads, 241s $200
    ls1 intake w/ tb $200
    mount kit (if you buy it all brand new from sikky) $2750
    if you go t56 $1500 and clutch for $350
    ecu and harness (stock ls) $250
    So you have around 6k plus a car and god knows you can find them cheap as shit and this total is with the full sikky swap kit that you could easily do for cheaper either buying used or piecing it together elsewhere....or you can just buy one done for right at 9k....hell you can find them cheaper now, its not that expensive of a swap anymore...you can go lm7 and do it a shit load cheaper and still make the same power.
    No suspension or brake up grades. So stock 240 with a ls...hmm. I have one of the better setup for drifting. My turbo was made for drifting and the sr. ive been looking for a ls car. There all over 12k sorry guy

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by carguy07 View Post
    Your isn't done and you know you spent more if you have the suspens I do.

<3 Catnipples

No suspension or brake up grades. So stock 240 with a ls...hmm. I have one of the better setup for drifting. My turbo was made for drifting and the sr. ive been looking for a ls car. There all over 12k sorry guy

Lol i can go buy a beat down ass s13 on coils, 5 lug, with z32 brakes for 1800...so there that solves that problem, good try though
    Your isn't done and you know you spent more if you have the suspens I do.

And damn i get the feeling he has better coils, it drives perfect, and a way better rear suspension than megan racing, had a nismo 2 way and now a j30 rear diff....and still has less in it that your "drift machine"

Lol i can go buy a beat down ass s13 on coils, 5 lug, with z32 brakes for 1800...so there that solves that problem, good try though

And damn i get the feeling he has better coils, it drives perfect, and a way better rear suspension than megan racing, had a nismo 2 way and now a j30 rear diff....and still has less in it that your "drift machine"
    Im sure he isn't running anything better then jic magics sorry. And atleast my suspension is fully done right and not some cheap shit like your talking about. Im sorry I did it thew right way and spent more then 9k.

<3 Catnipples

So one a side note it went from you couldnt build an ls s13, at all, to you couldnt build an ls s13 that has this that and the other that i deem necessary for said price...you change your mind more than a 14 year old girl e36slide

Im sure he isn't running anything better then jic magics sorry. And atleast my suspension is fully done right and not some cheap shit like your talking about. Im sorry I did it thew right way and spent more then 9k.

It runs 11s on radials....seems like it runs pretty good to me, drove it to florida a month or so ago with no problems......you fail again, and wait megan racing is "cheap shit" last time i checked.

I could have bought a s13 coupe with fortune coils, 5 lug swapped, z32 brakes, on 350z wheels for $1800 a while back

It runs 11s on radials....seems like it runs pretty good to me, drove it to florida a month or so ago with no problems......you fail again, and wait megan racing is "cheap shit" last time i checked.

I could have bought a s13 coupe with fortune coils, 5 lug swapped, z32 brakes, on 350z wheels for $1800 a while back
    My stuff is new their stuff is used. Go build one then. I don't give a fuck what you can or can't do. A ls1 barely makes 300 whp ive seen a few barely make 400whp with a cam and tune on a mustang dyno. I don't want to cop out and go v8. I like the sound of boost and the fun of turbos. My parts are brand new and expensive. Megean is given to fd drivers and so is issis. Stfu if you don't have a clue as to what your talking about. Ask any person who actually drifts mine is one of the best setups. I'm not going pro nor do I care. I like my swap and my car and the parts. If you dont thats cool im sure you drive a stanced honda.

<3 Catnipples

My stuff is new their stuff is used. Go build one then. I don't give a fuck what you can or can't do. A ls1 barely makes 300 whp ive seen a few barely make 400whp with a cam and tune on a mustang dyno. I don't want to cop out and go v8. I like the sound of boost and the fun of turbos. My parts are brand new and expensive. Megean is given to fd drivers and so is issis. Stfu if you don't have a clue as to what your talking about. Ask any person who actually drifts mine is one of the best setups. I'm not going pro nor do I care. I like my swap and my car and the parts. If you dont thats cool im sure you drive a stanced honda.

lololol ok on the dyno note you realize a mustang dyno reads 13-15% lower than the accepted dynojet number so a 400 whp on a mustang dyno is a 450ish whp car...which is more than yours will ever make...and hahahahaha cop out and go v8 you arent capable of performing the swap so you dont its as simple as that, and point being on the megan and isis being given to pro drivers so is cxracing does that mean its comparable to higher quality parts....and totally man i drive a sweet as crx doodoo slammed with some sweet ass camber and stretched tires.
    Reading>You

Also as of now your shit is used so where do you get off asking 9k for used shit?

lololol ok on the dyno note you realize a mustang dyno reads 13-15% lower than the accepted dynojet number so a 400 whp on a mustang dyno is a 450ish whp car...which is more than yours will ever make...and hahahahaha cop out and go v8 you arent capable of performing the swap so you dont its as simple as that, and point being on the megan and isis being given to pro drivers so is cxracing does that mean its comparable to higher quality parts....and totally man i drive a sweet as crx doodoo slammed with some sweet ass camber and stretched tires.
    Reading>You
    I can do a lsx swap you dip shit moron. Were doing a 1uz right now to a vert. I can make 450 if I wanted with my cx racing dual ball gt35. Again you have no idea what your talking about. Roads closed honda boy. Megean is of high quility. God just shut the fuck up.

A lsx swap its self is like 5k with drift tax, clutch, mounts radiator, brake upgrade then all my suspension (because I have a great setup) then the drift taxed shells. I would spend well over the sr. You obviously have never swapped either. the wiring harness is 450 by its self. If you cut corners to make a 9k budget you're a fucking moron. Just texted my boy. It cost him over 15k for a ls1 swap when it was all done cutting corners. There's the wrong way and there's the right way. Ill stick to my setup thanks again for your idiotic opinion douche bag.
    <3 Catnipples

Also as of now your shit is used so where do you get off asking 9k for used shit?
    Its been driven in the drive way. Hardly used. 9k isn't cash price. Stop assuming shit you moron. You won't win so stop.

<3 Catnipples

I can do a lsx swap you dip shit moron. Were doing a 1uz right now to a vert. I can make 450 if I wanted with my cx racing dual ball gt35. Again you have no idea what your talking about. Roads closed honda boy. Megean is of high quility. God just shut the fuck up.

A lsx swap its self is like 5k with drift tax, clutch, mounts radiator, brake upgrade then all my suspension (because I have a great setup) then the drift taxed shells. I would spend well over the sr. You obviously have never swapped either. the wiring harness is 450 by its self. If you cut corners to make a 9k budget you're a fucking moron. Just texted my boy. It cost him over 15k for a ls1 swap when it was all done cutting corners. There's the wrong way and there's the right way. Ill stick to my setup thanks again for your idiotic opinion douche bag.
    Lol please throw your gt35 on there and blow that piece of shit stock internal sr to the moon....and "your boy" thats cute ...glad you like to pay that drift tax bullshit like an idiot, and yea man totally never done this swap, not a chance in hell a herrafrush honda owner could possibly do this or anything comparable, what was i thinking And yes there is a right way and a wrong way its not my fault you went the wrong way by rebuilding a stock internal sr and act like it can make all this power...gtfo out of here with the my stock sr can make 450 whp all i can say is please prove me wrong and crank that bitch up and grenade it so we dont have to hear about how itll drag this or that down the interstate...

Its been driven in the drive way. Hardly used. 9k isn't cash price. Stop assuming shit you moron. You won't win so stop.

Oh so youve never actually driven it, so it being able to drag stuff down the highway and it being setup for drift is all hypothetical? Cool story bro...and who said im trying to win, you are making yourself look like an idiot i barely have to do shit

Ls1 swap

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=87502130414
    http://www.sikky.com/view_item.php?id=36&catid=12

Shell in good condition 800/1100
    Wheels and tire 800
    headers and exhuast 400/500
    Brake upgrade 400
    Coilovers jic 1800
    Cage 500
    Radiator 150
    Aero wide body and sill front end 1500
    All other suspension 500/600
    Tune up 150
    Cams 200/300
    Intake mani 150/200
    Tune 160/200
    Seats 400
    New paint 310

Ect ect

A lot more then swapping a sr the motor complete is near 5k. Yeah we can get shit cheap but doesn't make it reliable. I could have got a sr for 450...with rod knock.

Wgy are you trying so hard to argue with me? Are you bored? If so, go play in traffic.

<3 Catnipples

Lol please throw your gt35 on there and blow that piece of shit stock internal sr to the moon....and "your boy" thats cute ...glad you like to pay that drift tax bullshit like an idiot, and yea man totally never done this swap, not a chance in hell a herrafrush honda owner could possibly do this or anything comparable, what was i thinking And yes there is a right way and a wrong way its not my fault you went the wrong way by rebuilding a stock internal sr and act like it can make all this power...gtfo out of here with the my stock sr can make 450 whp all i can say is please prove me wrong and crank that bitch up and grenade it so we dont have to hear about how itll drag this or that down the interstate...

Oh so youve never actually driven it, so it being able to drag stuff down the highway and it being setup for drift is all hypothetical? Cool story bro...and who said im trying to win, you are making yourself look like an idiot i barely have to do shit
    Srs can hold more then 450 whp. I don't need anymore then 400whp. I only drift. Your making this something its not. Just stfu damn. You run your dick sucker to much. I get it your better then me im a piece of shit and so is my car. Blah blah blah I don't give a fuck. Your insults are weak just like you, you simple minded fuck. I don't want a lsx. Not bc I can't do the swap, but bc I don't like v8's. Personal preference. I'm making an ass out of myself for taking up for myself? U continue to insult me and my car, but I'm in the wrong. Now that is a cool story...

Bro.

<3 Catnipples

Ls1 swap

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=87502130414
    Nissan LSX S13 Basic Mount KitMount Kits

Shell in good condition 800/1100
    Wheels and tire 800
    headers and exhuast 400/500
    Brake upgrade 400
    Coilovers jic 1800
    Cage 500
    Radiator 150
    Aero wide body and sill front end 1500
    All other suspension 500/600
    Tune up 150
    Cams 200/300
    Intake mani 150/200
    Tune 160/200
    Seats 400
    New paint 310

Ect ect

A lot more then swapping a sr the motor complete is near 5k. Yeah we can get shit cheap but doesn't make it reliable. I could have got a sr for 450...with rod knock.

Wgy are you trying so hard to argue with me? Are you bored? If so, go play in traffic.

lol ebay fail...gto didnt come with a ls6, they only came in ls1/2 so it appears you posted an ls2 which is obviously more than an ls1, but good try there man

And thanks for posting a link that i already stated a price for...and i really really really find it funny that you are now making it "you couldnt build my car with the parts i got ripped off on" with an ls in it instead of the original statement of "you couldnt build an ls s13" its easy to "win" an argument when you change the argument mid way through...and im not trying to argue with you at all, all you have to do is ignore my comments but instead you feel like you need to keep running your keyboard to "prove me wrong" when i know exactly what goes into an ls swap, have owned a coupe with an ls sitting next to it and decided not to do that build...its easily do able for 9k in todays economy and with the availability of the ls based engines...maybe you should read more and venture off 240atl, zilvia, nicoclub, and all the other places that add the "drift tax" to shit and do some research before you flap your gums

Srs can hold more then 450 whp. I don't need anymore then 400whp. I only drift. Your making this something its not. Just stfu damn. You run your dick sucker to much. I get it your better then me im a piece of shit and so is my car. Blah blah blah I don't give a fuck. Your insults are weak just like you, you simple minded fuck. I don't want a lsx. Not bc I can't do the swap, but bc I don't like v8's. Personal preference. I'm making an ass out of myself for taking up for myself? U continue to insult me and my car, but I'm in the wrong. Now that is a cool story...

Bro.

Didnt say an sr couldnt...i said your shit box stock internal rebuilt one cant.....and UMADBRO

lol ebay fail...gto didnt come with a ls6, they only came in ls1/2 so it appears you posted an ls2 which is obviously more than an ls1, but good try there man

And thanks for posting a link that i already stated a price for...and i really really really find it funny that you are now making it "you couldnt build my car with the parts i got ripped off on" with an ls in it instead of the original statement of "you couldnt build an ls s13" its easy to "win" an argument when you change the argument mid way through...and im not trying to argue with you at all, all you have to do is ignore my comments but instead you feel like you need to keep running your keyboard to "prove me wrong" when i know exactly what goes into an ls swap, have owned a coupe with an ls sitting next to it and decided not to do that build...its easily do able for 9k in todays economy and with the availability of the ls based engines...maybe you should read more and venture off 240atl, zilvia, nicoclub, and all the other places that add the "drift tax" to shit and do some research before you flap your gums

Didnt say an sr couldnt...i said your shit box stock internal rebuilt one cant.....and UMADBRO
    You can't do a 350whp anything for 9k doing it with new parts or right. End of debate you sinply can not. I'm sorry but you are wrong. I just clicked a random posting on ebay they were all exspinsive this was one of the cheaper ones. Keep arguing ill do this all night. I bought new parts and that's what they cost I wasn't ripped off. You couldn't buy my coilovers for cheaper unless used. Your talking about buying used shit. Said like a true half assed 240 owner. I spent a lot for reliability. I'm on zilvia more then here and 240atl. I'm usuing reconmended parts. They are on professional drivers cars so they must be ok.

My car is better built then yours.....

Ready set.....

Rebutal ass face.

<3 Catnipples

Ok man ill make my goal which is 400whp and it will be just fine. Thank you so much man for the concerns though! You're so caring and thoughtful (=

<3 Catnipples

You can't do a 350whp anything for 9k doing it with new parts or right. End of debate you sinply can not. I'm sorry but you are wrong. I just clicked a random posting on ebay they were all exspinsive this was one of the cheaper ones. Keep arguing ill do this all night. I bought new parts and that's what they cost I wasn't ripped off. You couldn't buy my coilovers for cheaper unless used. Your talking about buying used shit. Said like a true half assed 240 owner. I spent a lot for reliability. I'm on zilvia more then here and 240atl. I'm usuing reconmended parts. They are on professional drivers cars so they must be ok.

My car is better built then yours.....

Ready set.....

Rebutal ass face.

God damn reading is not your strong suite is it.....i went from owning a honda to a 240? i owned a 240 but sold it because i decided to go a different route...and yea man your stock rebuilt sr with aluminum foil on the ic piping is way better quality than my car, whatever that may be since you cant read. And i can alot more than 350 whp in a swapped car for 9k...not my fault you chose to sink your money in pointless places like sweet ass seats, a bolt in cage...and yours wont make 400 whp reliably on stock internals with an AFC tune...but more power to you. Keep making these spot on assumptions about what i own and build, just remember its worth more that yours

IA Member

Holy shit, you really are dumber than I thought. I guess Fortune Auto 510's are shitty and new SPL arms are worse than Megan and ISIS. You do know he has a build thread with all that info on this very website right?

God damn reading is not your strong suite is it.....i went from owning a honda to a 240? i owned a 240 but sold it because i decided to go a different route...and yea man your stock rebuilt sr with aluminum foil on the ic piping is way better quality than my car, whatever that may be since you cant read. And i can alot more than 350 whp in a swapped car for 9k...not my fault you chose to sink your money in pointless places like sweet ass seats, a bolt in cage...and yours wont make 400 whp reliably on stock internals with an AFC tune...but more power to you. Keep making these spot on assumptions about what i own and build, just remember its worth more that yours
    I couldn't get the gold off. I bought new piping so hop off the foils nuts. Never said I could on afc or said u owned a 240 I was saying your mantlity of building a 240 is of shitty magnitude. I bought the parts,i want and didn't care if you liked them. Many ppl running 400whp on rebuilt oem bottom end just fine with pfc and cams (what ill have). You loose thinks for playing!

Idc what car you have. Its obviously crap if you think buying used stuff is good just to get a good deal. Get out of the thread broke ass.
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth240 View Post
    Holy shit, you really are dumber than I thought. I guess Fortune Auto 510's are shitty and new SPL arms are worse than Megan and ISIS. You do know he has a build thread with all that info on this very website right?
    Then he knows shit aint cheap. So 9k isn't enough to build a nice lsx or 350whp sr 240.

<3 Catnipples

I couldn't get the gold off. I bought new piping so hop off the foils nuts. Never said I could on afc or said u owned a 240 I was saying your mantlity of building a 240 is of shitty magnitude. I bought the parts,i want and didn't care if you liked them. Many ppl running 400whp on rebuilt oem bottom end just fine with pfc and cams (what ill have). You lose thinks for playing!

Idc what car you have. Its obviously crap if you think buying used stuff is good just to get a good deal. Get out of the thread broke ass.
    1. I corrected that typo for you
    2. What is mantlity?
    3. "Said like a true half assed 240 owner" you said that
    4. Yea man my broke ass...i have more money in my fuel and intake setup than your cars worth

try again

Then he knows shit aint cheap. So 9k isn't enough to build a nice lsx or 350whp sr 240.

He built it for under or right at 9K you dumbass..........that was his point...i gave you benefit of the doubt on your IQ based on what you post on here but im beginning to think i gave you wayyyy to much credit

IA Member

He built it for under or right at 9K you dumbass..........that was his point...i gave you benefit of the doubt on your IQ based on what you post on here but im beginning to think i gave you wayyyy to much credit
    I love you sometimes, you know that.

Yeah man you're such a genius. I bow down to you and your 9k fuel and intake setup. Hahahahahahaahahhahahaahhaah

Bye bye

<3 Catnipples

If it was built for 9k he used, used parts. He didn't use the same exspensive parts I did then. If he used better parts then he spent more then I did.

<3 Catnipples

If it was built for 9k he used, used parts. He didn't use the same exspensive parts I did then. If he used better parts then he spent more then I did.

He has parts that are better used than your eBay special shit is new...and no your car isn't worth 9k with a stock sr20 and eBay suspension it's worth about 5k if you decide to take away your over inflated drift tax...and I'm sorry you feel it necessary to pay msrp and over pay for parts

He has parts that are better used than your eBay special shit is new...and no your car isn't worth 9k with a stock sr20 and eBay suspension it's worth about 5k if you decide to take away your over inflated drift tax...and I'm sorry you feel it necessary to pay msrp and over pay for parts
    Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahha ebay? Ebay sells parts? They make jic fta2 coil overs? Where at? Where is ebays manufacturing plant? Tein is cheap? Tough factory by peak performance is cheap? Megean is cheap? Pbm is cheap? Modded knuckles and lcas are cheap? Only thing issis on my car are the tension rods.

Stock sr yep with a 2k turbo setup 4k suspension and silvia aero. I didn't want 9k cash just using it as a reference for potential trades. Ive traded over 60 cars dont need your help.

<3 Catnipples

Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahha ebay? Ebay sells parts? They make jic fta2 coil overs? Where at? Where is ebays manufacturing plant? Tein is cheap? Tough factory by peak performance is cheap? Megean is cheap? Pbm is cheap? Modded knuckles and lcas are cheap? Only thing issis on my car are the tension rods.

Stock sr yep with a 2k turbo setup 4k suspension and silvia aero. I didn't want 9k cash just using it as a reference for potential trades. Ive traded over 60 cars dont need your help.

Yup worth 5k...and damn you make it easy...WHYUMADBRO?

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

You don't even know how fast my car is or isn't. The trailer called, it wants it hatch back.

You ain't touching my car in any race, keep dreaming bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    You ain't touching my car in any race, keep dreaming bro!!
    I don't always agree with Honda owners but you right

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

I don't always agree with Honda owners but you right
    Funny part is i'm All Motor too!!

Yup worth 5k...and damn you make it easy...WHYUMADBRO?
    Thanks for the opinion. im not mad at all. You cant help you think the way you do.

<3 Catnipples

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast