Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Me vs a vette

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Nicer? Pig nose is now wide body aero silvia front end, hacked wiring is now re done and shrink wrapped, motor fully rebuilt, engine bay painted, roll cage, new suspension ect ect. I don't know who told you that but their wrong. The car is 40x better then it was.

from this^

To this^

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

...out of curiosity, what's the fan on the intercooler for?

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black R View Post
    He's a Master ASE tech, don't question him...lol :/sarcasm

I was so busy laughing at the aluminum foil heat wrap, the bolt in cage, and the what appears to be rattle canned turbo inlet to notice the fan on the fmic....I feel ashamed, I have disgraced my famiry!
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post

You couldn't beat my N/A civic, so what makes you think you can win against a boosted one...

Turbo's are for pussy's who can't make power N/A..
    I've ran all over civics boosted or na. 90% of the hondas on this site weren't built right. You can't have stance and power and it work right. Kids these days worry more about how their car looks like in a parking space then how it preforms on a track.

<3 Catnipples

It's no longer on there. It was just to pull air threw my engine bay, not to cool the fmic. I have a fmic sprayer for that.

<3 Catnipples

I'm not, but I've built this car on my own with no ones help. No school no nothing. I think I did a decent job. If y'all don't then oh well. I didn't build this car for anyone but me.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    I was so busy laughing at the aluminum foil heat wrap, the bolt in cage, and the what appears to be rattle canned turbo inlet to notice the fan on the fmic....I feel ashamed, I have disgraced my famiry!
    You're a moron.

Heat reflective tape actually works on fmic piping, nothing is rattle canned at all? The turbo housing is wrinkle black. The roll cage is weld in not bolt in, sorry. Your attempts at jokes failed as soon as you wrote them down.

A good joke......vtech.

Another joke....hondas making power.

One more....

<3 Catnipples

I've ran all over civics boosted or na. 90% of the hondas on this site weren't built right. You can't have stance and power and it work right. Kids these days worry more about how their car looks like in a parking space then how it preforms on a track.

Your stock k series hatch isn't fucking with my sr from a roll. Maybe a dig. I know all about the swap and I'm familiar with how fast/quick they are. I used to shoot videos in one of the first ones ever done. If it isn't a k20/k24 build just leave it at home.

<3 Catnipples

IA Member

You're a moron.

Heat reflective tape actually works on fmic piping, nothing is rattle canned at all? The turbo housing is wrinkle black. The roll cage is weld in not bolt in, sorry. Your attempts at jokes failed as soon as you wrote them down.

A good joke......vtech.

Another joke....hondas making power.

One more joke in here, your attempts at looking cool. You might want to update your add on Zilvia if you really do have a weld in cage.

Btw, I'll take 700 for the PFC.

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth240 View Post
    One more joke in here, your attempts at looking cool. You might want to update your add on Zilvia if you really do have a weld in cage.

Btw, I'll take 700 for the PFC.
    It's not for sale.

<3 Catnipples

buy me some STP octane booster whatever210's Avatar

It's not for sale.

thats not what he ment. lol. it doesnt matter if its for sale or not.

honestly man. why do you do this to yourself. you insist on fighting with people on here on battles that you may or may not win. you keep talking on how fast your car is. how you will drag a car down the road. but yet you dont race, you drift. not being a ass just stating a fact. all the post in here prove that.

you need to get your car tuned and running correctly. if it is runnnig 100% motor wise. not body or whatever else you plan on doing with it. you need to do some call outs in here. race so you can take your loss like a man or win and then talk shit. you need to do this because its getting out of hand.

My car is built right and makes good power. Was tunes by Ed at Balanced so I guess I'm in that 10%. Ask downsouth240 about it he saw it in action last night.

Quote Originally Posted by LIKEG6 View Post
    My car is built right and makes good power. Was tunes by Ed at Balanced so I guess I'm in that 10%. Ask downsouth240 about it he saw it in action last night.
    I'm in that 10% too I think...lmao!!

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by LIKEG6 View Post
    Your car is moving out Brooks, and definitely well put together. Having already had an SR with a 2871, you wouldn't have any trouble with his car.

And that brings us to what whater210 said. The problem with e36slide is he will talk shit all day and swear he'd walk away from everything, he has the fastest car, whatever. But when it actually comes to stepping up and running, is nowhere to be found. When he had the RB26 S14, he was all over the place swearing it was the best shit since sliced bread, then we find out that it barely runs. Nobody cares if you think the car is fast, there will always be someone faster.

Your car is moving out Brooks, and definitely well put together. Having already had an SR with a 2871, you wouldn't have any trouble with his car.

And that brings us to what whater210 said. The problem with e36slide is he will talk shit all day and swear he'd walk away from everything, he has the fastest car, whatever. But when it actually comes to stepping up and running, is nowhere to be found. When he had the RB26 S14, he was all over the place swearing it was the best shit since sliced bread, then we find out that it barely runs. Nobody cares if you think the car is fast, there will always be someone faster.
    Didn't say my car was the fastest. I wanted to run, nothing more.

<3 Catnipples

He would be wasting gas racing your slow car homie...LOL

IA Member

What does it being fs have anything to do with running my car on the high way. I dont have to re tune if I don't want. I only changed the intake mani. It's not setup to drag, but from a 40 roll ill drag this honda all the way down 85.

Nothing more than already saying you car is the fastest, even though you knew nothing about Brooks' car other than it was a boosted GSR civic.

You're a moron.

So you poweder coated your turbo yourself?

Lolololol e36slide you just got fucking owned...that was 5 days ago....so since then you pulled that cage out and put a weld in cage in the car? Just shut up and acknowledge the fact that you used aluminum foil on your intercooler piping

On a side note ill take 1civic over your shit box from any roll...and hes just an NA honda

He would be wasting gas racing your slow car homie...LOL
    You don't even know how fast my car is or isn't. The trailer called, it wants it hatch back.

<3 Catnipples

Nothing more than already saying you car is the fastest, even though you knew nothing about Brooks' car other than it was a boosted GSR civic.
    I run cars that arw faster then me all the time. I do it for fun, not for an ego boost.

<3 Catnipples

You don't even know how fast my car is or isn't. The trailer called, it wants it hatch back.

I run cars that arw faster then me all the time. I do it for fun, not for an ego boost.

Learn to multi-quote

So you poweder coated your turbo yourself?

Lolololol e36slide you just got fucking owned...that was 5 days ago....so since then you pulled that cage out and put a weld in cage in the car? Just shut up and acknowledge the fact that you used aluminum foil on your intercooler piping

On a side note ill take 1civic over your shit box from any roll...and hes just an NA honda
    Ever heard off welding a bolt in cage? I shouldnt have to explain that. Yall try to hard to make me look wrong. I didnt use aluminum foil kid

1Civic has a k series hatch correct? Or is he still running that loser lsv? I would beat the lsv no problem, and the k hatch if its stock with bolt ons. Ive been in a few. Quick from a dig for sure.

<3 Catnipples

Learn to multi-quote
    Harder to do on tap talk

<3 Catnipples

Ever heard off welding a bolt in cage? I shouldnt have to explain that. Yall try to hard to make me look wrong. I didnt use aluminum foil kid

1Civic has a k series hatch correct? Or is he still running that loser lsv? I would beat the lsv no problem, and the k hatch if its stock with bolt ons. Ive been in a few. Quick from a dig for sure.

Nice roll of aluminum foil.......and his is stock with bolt ons and itd drag your shit from a roll too....so does your cage meet any sort of tech/safety requirements. whats OD is the piping what about thickness, is it plate welded into the body, etc and how the fuck do you have a 9 point cage, is that some sort of janky ass 240 thing?

Nice roll of aluminum foil.......and his is stock with bolt ons and itd drag your shit from a roll too....so does your cage meet any sort of tech/safety requirements. whats OD is the piping what about thickness, is it plate welded into the body, etc and how the fuck do you have a 9 point cage, is that some sort of janky ass 240 thing?
    Heat reflective tap. * fixed

Just got the cage. Its a cusco. Idc if it does or doesn't it will serve its purpose of saving me if I flip my car or get into a bad wreck. I'm fine with my janky 240. Thanks for the concerns.

Sorry it won't he's probably barely 240whp. Even in a gutted eg still not enough. My car made 356 whp with a wire issue now its fixed so it should make more especially with the hks step one cams I just bought off zilvia along with the pfc ill be ordering. All I need now is dual valve springs. Don't know what ill make until I do but should be more then 356whp and my car is 80% gutted. His car ia about as fast as a semi stock evo.

Idc to talk shit anymore. Everything I say will be twisted into something its not. Enjoy your easter sunday.
    <3 Catnipples

your right it is aluminum foil

Just got the cage. Its a cusco. Idc if it does or doesn't it will serve its purpose of saving me if I flip my car or get into a back wreck. I'm fine with my janky 240. Thanks for the concerns.

Sorry it won't he's probably barely 240whp. Even in a gutted eg still not enough. My car made 356 whp with a wire issue now its fixed so it should make more especially with the hks step one cams I just bought off zilvia along with the pfc ill be ordering. All I need now is dual valve springs. Don't know what ill make until I do but should be more then 356whp and my car is 80% gutted. His car ia about as fast as a semi stock evo.

Glad you could finally agree that it is just aluminum foil...and actually if its not the proper OD of DOM it could cause more harm than good in the event of a roll over at high speeds...and one way to prove its faster im sure 1civic will gladly oblige you in a race

Glad you could finally agree that it is just aluminum foil...and actually if its not the proper OD of DOM it could cause more harm than good in the event of a roll over at high speeds...and one way to prove its faster im sure 1civic will gladly oblige you in a race
    Im sure cusco is up to standards

<3 Catnipples

Im sure cusco is up to standards

Actually real weld in cages are required to meet a different standard than bolt in...90% of bolt in cages are sold and marked as, more or less "for looks only" they will not pas any sort of real tech inspection. Post a pic of the cage

Actually real weld in cages are required to meet a different standard than bolt in...90% of bolt in cages are sold and marked as, more or less "for looks only" they will not pas any sort of real tech inspection. Post a pic of the cage
    Not at my house or installed the od meets requirements so if welded would pass. Again, idc about your opinion nor did I ask of it. I'm not trying to become semi pro or pro. All of my friends have them and they have been fine. It will be plate welded with two more extra bars for support. The cage also helps with stiffing up the car which helps.

<3 Catnipples

IA Member

Heat reflective tap. * fixed

Just got the cage. Its a cusco. Idc if it does or doesn't it will serve its purpose of saving me if I flip my car or get into a bad wreck. I'm fine with my janky 240. Thanks for the concerns.

Idc to talk shit anymore. Everything I say will be twisted into something its not. Enjoy your easter sunday.
    So where did you get the cage from? Not too many places selling them now days. And a cage is only as good as it's installed. You should throw up some pics of it.

So your car is going to be faster when you throw on some cams and get some parts you don't currently have. Uhh, no shit. I'm sure 1civic and LIKEG6 have plans for their car, but plans don't make the car faster, only the shit you have now does. And I thought you just wanted to run, nothing more. There you go talking about how you'd beat his ass and you have no idea. You're always "when I do that, once this comes in" but this shit never happens. How about you race a few people and see where you're at. Until then, STFU about how you're faster than them. Nobody wants to hear you bench racing on the internet.

Not at my house or installed the od meets requirements so if welded would pass. Again, idc about your opinion nor did I ask of it. I'm not trying to become semi pro or pro. All of my friends have them and they have been fine. It will be plate welded with two more extra bars for support. The cage also helps with stiffing up the car which helps.

lololol you dont have the cage installed but you brag about having a cage...you truly are a piece of work man, and you posted on a public forum therefore my opinion can be stated whether you asked for it or not. Stop crying about it and im sure this will be the shittiest cage ever made....you sir are a failure lol

lololol you dont have the cage installed but you brag about having a cage...you truly are a piece of work man, and you posted on a public forum therefore my opinion can be stated whether you asked for it or not. Stop crying about it and im sure this will be the shittiest cage ever made....you sir are a failure lol
    Ok man have a nice day!

Ps. Stating that I have a cage doesn't mean I'm bragging. I have a turbo too does that mean I'm bragging again?

<3 Catnipples

Ok man have a nice day!

Ps. Stating that I have a cage doesn't mean I'm bragging. I have a turbo too does that mean I'm bragging again?

Good deal ignore the questions asked and coming from your mouth yes you are bragging...i heard your shit dont stink and your a God among men

Good deal ignore the questions asked and coming from your mouth yes you are bragging...i heard your shit dont stink and your a God among men
    Yep you're so right!

<3 Catnipples

Yep you're so right!

i didnt need you to confirm or deny...idc about your opinion i mean i didnt ask for....

i didnt need you to confirm or deny...idc about your opinion i mean i didnt ask for....
    Aight man have a good day!

<3 Catnipples

i will...im gonna go stare at pictures of your car and wish it was mine...id give you 9k for that shit in a heart beat, or trade you my rb25 s14 and 3k for it.....

i will...im gonna go stare at pictures of your car and wish it was mine...id give you 9k for that shit in a heart beat, or trade you my rb25 s14 and 3k for it.....
    I said good day!

<3 Catnipples

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast