Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.0Mike vs ported pullied cobra

IA Member

Default 5.0Mike vs ported pullied cobra

This is my little 2v doing some work on a 03 cobra with steggy ported and pullied eaton with full bolt ons and solid rear swap. He gave up on race is why he's rowing gears slow. Cause he can drive the car I've seen it myself and their is video proof.
    http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/...BFF94EC43C.mp4

If someone can embed vid would be great I'm on phone so I can't.

Sent From a galaxy far far away

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0mike2V View Post
    This is my little 2v doing some work on a 03 cobra with steggy ported and pullied eaton with full bolt ons and solid rear swap. He gave up on race is why he's rowing gears slow. Cause he can drive the car I've seen it myself and their is video proof.
    http://<a href="http://i1076.photobu...4EC43C.mp4</a>

If someone can embed vid would be great I'm on phone so I can't.

Upload it to youtube

Certified Gearhead

I could make a sammich inbetween that Cobras shifts. Absolutely disgusting to see a car misdrove to that extent.
    The MAN.

IA Member

He can drive the balls off it, he knew he was beat. But it's whatever you think big boi.

Someone was telling me to race that pos v6 camaro? What your power adder(s) to make that worth my time and gas? If you don't mind me asking

Silly mustangs
    <3 Catnipples

Certified Gearhead

You call that driving the balls off of it? lmao.

Thacker driving 2004 Cobra - YouTube

^^ I'll give him lessons anytime he wants to know how to drive a Cobra.
    The MAN.

IA Member

I'm saying that he can, not that he did. Learn to read!!

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thacker44 View Post
    You call that driving the balls off of it? lmao.

Thacker driving 2004 Cobra - YouTube

^^ I'll give him lessons anytime he wants to know how to drive a Cobra.
    Do you honestly think it would of mattered if you were driving or a matter of fact you and your cobra against my little 2v

Do you honestly think it would of mattered if you were driving or a matter of fact you and your cobra against my little 2v

How about my little 4cyl vs your 2v?
    <3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    How about my little 4cyl vs your 2v?
    You must have a really fast tow truck.....

have you already forgot all the other times you attempted to race your tow truck? never worked out how you imagined it..... but yet here you are again.....................
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 01-15-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You must have a really fast tow truck.....

have you already forgot all the other times you attempted to race your tow truck? never worked out how you imagined it..... but yet here you are again.....................
    Hey don't talk shit about my tow truck lol

My car runs just waiting on a few odds and ends ill update my thread later today. Trying to set up a few high way pulls to test out new system might as well be a mustang that I destroy.
    <3 Catnipples

IA Member

Dude I'm all about takin as shit on a boosted 240...all day long and whenever you ready. By the way I don't do gay ass rolls either. After I drag you from a dig we can do a little roll if ya want

IA Member

Silly mustangs
    "Gay ass ricers". Listen, I got all kinds of stereotypes for you too bud. But Imnot sure you want go calling on this mustang till you get your car done... I could say I have to get bigger fuel pumps so I can crank up my 15 psi to 22 psi, but I won't cause my car is setup well. FYI the boost being cranked up is very very soon

"Gay ass ricers". Listen, I got all kinds of stereotypes for you too bud. But Imnot sure you want go calling on this mustang till you get your car done... I could say I have to get bigger fuel pumps so I can crank up my 15 psi to 22 psi, but I won't cause my car is setup well. FYI the boost being cranked up is very very soon

The bark is worse than the bite.... you're being called out by a backyard built stock bottom end, stock cam sr20 with a small turbo that's setup for drifting. he'll be racing you "hella flushed" out on the skinniest tires he could put on the rim. The drifter kids dont know any better.... their logic is as simple as "i has drive sideways, straight line is easy"

The bark is worse than the bite.... you're being called out by a backyard built stock bottom end, stock cam sr20 with a small turbo that's setup for drifting. he'll be racing you "hella flushed" out on the skinniest tires he could put on the rim. The drifter kids dont know any better.... their logic is as simple as "i has drive sideways, straight line is easy"
    Typical stereotype from sin fix.....

First a gt2871r .86ar turbo ain't all that small it's capable of 440whp which is where ill be at. Second I'm rocking bc 264 cams, springs and retainers
    . Thirdly I would never run small tires to fit in with a fad I run 17/45/245.

You have owned a sr you know that the bottom end can hold 500whp so why would I need to build it ? I did a oem replacement of the bearings which is plenty good.

Mike2v- you mention 15 pounds...... I run 23psi. Ill run you from a dig but if your car pulls like I did in the video ill have no problem putting a car on you.
    <3 Catnipples

First a gt2871r .86ar turbo ain't all that small it's capable of 440whp which is where ill be at. Second I'm rocking bc 264 cams, springs and retainers

You have owned a sr you know that the bottom end can hold 500whp so why would I need to build it ? I did a oem replacement of the bearings which is plenty good.

Mike2v- you mention 15 pounds...... I run 23psi. Ill run you from a dig but if your car pulls like I did in the video ill have no problem putting a car on you.
    Cant dyno a car in your imagination. You do this over and over and over......... you make so many claims about cars before theyre proven. Sit back..... shut up....... finish your car..... then when it dynos X hp or outruns X car..... brag and boast all you want. I'll be happy for you and give you all the credit in the world..... but quit talking about it before youve done it. Because so far your track record is a lot of checks written with your mouth and none have been cashed. You started calling people out in the RB car before it ran..... turns out it never ran.

IA Member

You do know my car is fully built right? But I'm game!! Put up or shut up!!

I must be talkin to a young "ricer". Is this your first car build? Cause 15 pounds on my built blower cams and stage 3 ported heads is like 20-22 on a stock motor the young Jedi. plus i already have 350ish whp without the sc lol, its called V8 powa son. But I don't bench race, lets do this thing!

IA Member

Just a heads up the cobra runs low 11's. soooo... Pretty sure that I'm pullin pretty fuckin well

Edit: oh and what's your little 500hp you THINK your car will put down gonna do? I'm over 500 granted you will be lighter but but your tq will be what... 375 lol

You do know my car is fully built right? But I'm game!! Put up or shut up!!

I must be talkin to a young "ricer". Is this your first car build? Cause 15 pounds on my built blower cams and stage 3 ported heads is like 20-22 on a stock motor the young Jedi. plus i already have 350ish whp without the sc lol, its called V8 powa son. But I don't bench race, lets do this thing!

Oh no a v8.... Tell that to the stage 3 sc 427 roush I put to shame.

I'm just trolling you guy... I swear some of you people are plain idiots to sarcasm.
    <3 Catnipples

Just a heads up the cobra runs low 11's. soooo... Pretty sure that I'm pullin pretty fuckin well

Edit: oh and what's your little 500hp you THINK your car will put down gonna do? I'm over 500 granted you will be lighter but but your tq will be what... 375 lol

I have plenty of trq before I started the rebuild I'm sure with a built head and a ams to tune with I should be able to hang but again I won't count my chickens before they hatch.
    <3 Catnipples

Cant dyno a car in your imagination. You do this over and over and over......... you make so many claims about cars before theyre proven. Sit back..... shut up....... finish your car..... then when it dynos X hp or outruns X car..... brag and boast all you want. I'll be happy for you and give you all the credit in the world..... but quit talking about it before youve done it. Because so far your track record is a lot of checks written with your mouth and none have been cashed. You started calling people out in the RB car before it ran..... turns out it never ran.
    Dude seriously....I was trolling the dude. Why you trying to ruin my fun ?
    <3 Catnipples

Certified Gearhead

A car running low 11's with a power adder is absolutely.... sad. Especially a V8.
    The MAN.

A car running low 11's with a power adder is absolutely.... sad. Especially a V8.
    I second this....money not well spent.

Obviously the motor was built if it pushed a heavy ass chassis down the strip and ran 11's.....solution: less money on power adders and more on weight reduction (the right way). But hey you like your 3600 pound car with 500whp that's cool. I prefer my 380-400whp 2000 pound car. No I don't have the trq you do but with the weight I don't need as much as you do. You need to make that fat ass move. I have a quick revving/quick spooling setup which will make up for the trq loss or trq I don't have. I don't want to count chicken like sin fix said so ill hit you mustang guys up once its 100% complete. Again this is a back yard built sr20det I didn't spend nearly the amount you did and I'm 70% sure your 2v won't pull away from me like it did that cobra.
    <3 Catnipples

IA Member

Pretty damn good for just a port and pulley car on with a 1.8 60'. Sure there's some left in it, I was just putting a perspective to guys thinking of how my car pulls.

I'll have something for that camaro shortly. Don't have to big of a head Thacker. I've dealt with faster boys than you. And like I said I'm all ready for that cobra you have videos of. 1 power adder for 1 power adder. Race from a dig

Edit: I'm pretty sure the time I checked the 03-04' cobra's come stock with a power adder and is one of fastest production platforms out there so move on please

IA Member

Oh no a v8.... Tell that to the stage 3 sc 427 roush I put to shame.

I'm just trolling you guy... I swear some of you people are plain idiots to sarcasm.
    Who cares about a Roush, a car that weighs 500 more lbs than me and is stuck with stock bottom end pushing not even 400 to the tire

Who cares about a Roush, a car that weighs 500 more lbs than me and is stuck with stock bottom end pushing not even 400 to the tire

The stage 3 427 sc makes more then 400 to the wheels homie
    <3 Catnipples

This thread needs more foxbody..... seeing all you camaro/cobra guys argue is like going to a boxing match and watching the ring girls get into it.

Hahahah 5.0Mike will put a shame to both of you guys....I would just stop posting in this thread and maybe everyone will forget about it.

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by SHHHH View Post
    Hahahah 5.0Mike will put a shame to both of you guys....I would just stop posting in this thread and maybe everyone will forget about it.
    Didn't know he had a low 9 second car. That's sick.
    The MAN.

What all of you are brostangs ? Word.
    <3 Catnipples

Didn't know he had a low 9 second car. That's sick.
    Neato

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

What all of you are brostangs ? Word.
    No, Its just stupid for someone to come in here and post a video and it be instantly bashed and shit on. When you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to his car or the capabilities of his car.

If you want to setup a race just make sure to get it on camera. After its over you'll look back and think that Cobra race video was close.

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

If I ever want to waste 20k plus building a mustang ill hit y'all up until then my trolling here is done.
    <3 Catnipples

No, Its just stupid for someone to come in here and post a video and it be instantly bashed and shit on. When you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to his car or the capabilities of his car.

If you want to setup a race just make sure to get it on camera. After its over you'll look back and think that Cobra race video was close.
    I've destroyed cobras too dude in a 4cyl that's not built. I watch the video and found nothin impressive especially with homie granny shifting. So we really don't know what it was capable of since the low 11's cobra didn't even try at all. Even if you loose at least put full 100% effort. Dude stop trying after he shifted into second.......lame.

I talk shit to anyone who owns a mustang so get use to it.
    <3 Catnipples

I've destroyed cobras too dude in a 4cyl that's not built. I watch the video and found nothin impressive especially with homie granny shifting. So we really don't know what it was capable of since the low 11's cobra didn't even try at all. Even if you loose at least put full 100% effort. Dude stop trying after he shifted into second.......lame.

Ahhh I gotcha. I didnt know you were joking. I thought you were actually talking shit because you thought you could pull on the OP's car.
    My bad.
    Carry on with your fantasy talk

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

Ahhh I gotcha. I didnt know you were joking. I thought you were actually talking shit because you thought you could pull on the OP's car.
    My bad.
    Carry on with your fantasy talk
    I wouldn't know since my motor is on a motor stand right now lolol
    <3 Catnipples

Mustangs > 240s

And dsm > mustang

sent from my note 2 using tapatalk 2

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed1380 View Post
    And dsm > mustang

sent from my note 2 using tapatalk 2
    Show me a fast dsm and I'll show you a faster street legal mustang. That's why their are so many dsm's winning the true street classes all over the nation, right?? Lol you don't want to talk about real race cars, that's why import classes are almost gone all over the nation.

IA Member

I like this!!! Friendly disagreements about cars.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast