Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.0Mike vs ported pullied cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Mustangs > 240s
    Ewww mustangs are the worse produced cars since the geo metro...over weight pieces of shit.

Found on road dead fix or repair daily!

You have to dump lots of money in then just to get them to compete. Unless its a fox body but still requires a good bit of money just to hit 11's

Mopar>ford
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0mike2V View Post
    Show me a fast dsm and I'll show you a faster street legal mustang. That's why their are so many dsm's winning the true street classes all over the nation, right?? Lol you don't want to talk about real race cars, that's why import classes are almost gone all over the nation.

Sent From a galaxy far far away
    Two words....John Shepard... Post link of a mustang that can out run that dudes dsm that's street legal lmao dsm's destroy mustangs...hell everything destroys mustangs.

"Look mom I just bought a new mustang gt....oh that's cute son....mom my mustang is slow I keep getting beat by Hondas do you have 20k to spare so I can go fast ?" ---mustangbro's story
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Ewww mustangs are the worse produced cars since the geo metro...over weight pieces of shit.

You have to dump lots of money in then just to get them to compete. Unless its a fox body but still requires a good bit of money just to hit 11's

Mopar>ford
    you really are stupid or mentally ill.
    Hella stock member!

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Mopar>ford
    shameful how misinformed some kids are.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Two words....John Shepard... Post link of a mustang that can out run that dudes dsm that's street legal lmao dsm's destroy mustangs...hell everything destroys mustangs.

"Look mom I just bought a new mustang gt....oh that's cute son....mom my mustang is slow I keep getting beat by Hondas do you have 20k to spare so I can go fast ?" ---mustangbro's story
    you do realize the fastest street car in the world has been held by a mustang for a long period of time...... up until 2 years ago...... when a corvette claimed said record.

Tim Lynch.... he's from georgia.

Shepard is on non-street legal race gas. Pump gas Mustangs have gone 7.8 in the quarter. I'm not knocking Shepard, s accomplishment, just clarifing.

I recall that you didn't want to run my Mustang, and who's car is not currently running?

shameful how misinformed some kids are.
    My whole red neck family does nothing but drag race. Ford has always been looked at as being a pile of shit. With out a ton of money mustangs are slow as fuck.

You can build two 4cyl Hondas to run the same track times as one built mustang and still have money to go to the strip club.

My uncles barracuda runs low 8's at commerce and his street class challenger makes mustangs look stupid.

In my opinion I believe every single American made car is a pile of shit. Power to weight is horrible in just about every American made performance vehicle.
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Shepard is on non-street legal race gas. Pump gas Mustangs have gone 7.8 in the quarter. I'm not knocking Shepard, s accomplishment, just clarifing.

I recall that you didn't want to run my Mustang, and who's car is not currently running?
    Well he said he knows of street class mustangs that can out run any dsm. I guess he forgot about the world record holder John Shepard.
    <3 Catnipples

you do realize the fastest street car in the world has been held by a mustang for a long period of time...... up until 2 years ago...... when a corvette claimed said record.

Tim Lynch.... he's from georgia.
    I'm sure any car can be built to achieve those times but not many people have 100k they can just blow on a shitty car like a mustang.

I'm talking stock for stock...

Stock mustang vs.........well anything.

Don't get me started on there 4cyl and 6cyl motors. Laughable at best. Ford has yet to produce a car worth of talking about that doesn't need a fuck ton of modifications.

Usually owners of mustangs are douche bags... "Usually not all" with statements like "there's no replacement for displacement" then why the fuck do you need a sc on your 6.0 v8??? Ohhhh your car weighs 4000 lbs that's cool. Then they bitch when a boosted 4cyl puts football fields on their precious mustang lol

I troll YouTube a lot mustang guys have more excuses for why they loose then anyone. You ever heard of weight reduction ? Exactly why most pro street mustangs are fox body mustangs. Every year they upgrade in power and add weight. Fucking morons.
    <3 Catnipples

Hahahhahahahhaa it's alright mustangbro your displacement wasn't enough

http://youtu.be/UdAA3Fp9G60
    <3 Catnipples

Look at the mustangbro as he flexes on his steering wheel......then looses bad lol

Dsm ftw lol

http://youtu.be/cLSpFTot7_g

Pretty much stock dsm vs stock sc mustang...

Dsm-16k new in 1991 sc mustang-35k+ new

http://youtu.be/_Enjzh2gbtg
    <3 Catnipples

Well he said he knows of street class mustangs that can out run any dsm. I guess he forgot about the world record holder John Shepard.
    John Shepard is not the fastest street car by any means. Larry Larson is much, much faster (not in a Mustang).
    You should look ay Drag Week's Super Street class. Those are real street cars on pump gas and driving 1500+ miles. Once you are low 9's/ high 8's, fuel type becomes an issue.

I'm sure any car can be built to achieve those times but not many people have 100k they can just blow on a shitty car like a mustang.

I'm talking stock for stock...

Stock mustang vs.........well anything.

Don't get me started on there 4cyl and 6cyl motors. Laughable at best. Ford has yet to produce a car worth of talking about that doesn't need a fuck ton of modifications.

Usually owners of mustangs are douche bags... "Usually not all" with statements like "there's no replacement for displacement" then why the fuck do you need a sc on your 6.0 v8??? Ohhhh your car weighs 4000 lbs that's cool. Then they bitch when a boosted 4cyl puts football fields on their precious mustang lol

I troll YouTube a lot mustang guys have more excuses for why they loose then anyone. You ever heard of weight reduction ? Exactly why most pro street mustangs are fox body mustangs. Every year they upgrade in power and add weight. Fucking morons.
    I'm guessing that you mean taking a stock car and making some mods like turbos but not changing the block.
    True stock - a Mustang is much faster.
    Modifies stocker - Mustangs run 9's with a little boost and still on pump. Look at the Justin's Performance Center 9 second stocker.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    John Shepard is not the fastest street car by any means. Larry Larson is much, much faster (not in a Mustang).
    You should look ay Drag Week's Super Street class. Those are real street cars on pump gas and driving 1500+ miles. Once you are low 9's/ high 8's, fuel type becomes an issue.
    No John Shepard has the fastest dsm not street car lol
    <3 Catnipples

There is no replacement for displacement. That's why this stock chevy 4.8 made 1200hp and still had more left. http://www.performancetrucks.net/for...-going-485734/

With enough money you can make a kia fast but does that make it good?

sent from my note 2 using tapatalk 2

Miata > all. It's just a fact.

You can't argue with science learned by scientists.

Certified Gearhead

No John Shepard has the fastest dsm not street car lol

Had! Years ago so I'm not seeing a valid point here.

IA Member

E36slide you are the biggest fuck yard I've ever met on the web. That's all I have to say about all this!

Saying blah blah blah is all I hear from your childish mouth. Get your facts straight and we will talk again.

Thanks guys for setting him straight that the fastest street car is a mustang until the vette took it.

Another thing, mustangs are looked down on lol. You are a fuckin ls mutt hugger or that rice has went straight to your head. Have you ever been to the drag strip. I've got several friends of mine that are mid 9's and 1 in the 8's running around town everyday, not the 8 sec fox but all the others are. Damn boy you are eat up with something stupid.

IA Member

Here is one buddy of mine
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LnVYZ8eNbSE

I know this guy. I'm still digging for the others. I'm waiting on text message for the others.

Weak heh, maybe the scene here in atlanta don't have any fast mustangs but they damn sure are in KY

IA Member

Look here folks, ol Shepard getting beat by a...a....a wait for it... A MUSTANG

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LiSptlw-L_U

NOW SAY SOMETHING

IA Member

What does this list say heh?? Who's on top? Heh?

Now thank you for fkn up my thread. With an argument over nothing that matter to me and my car. Come back when you have a car. Better yet come back when you have something worthy of calling a fast car. Another hint, I run with the boys like that gt500. All I got to do is put my kit back on.

Oh just got my text from Connelly here is one of his passes. He's not true street but whips every bodies ass all over the country. Won here in GA btw recently.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnAj...e_gdata_player

IA Member

Since I'm talking about people I actually know here's a bud of mine who owns the n/a record for vettes. Also runs high 8's in the 1/4. This isn't his record pass I don't think, if not it wasn't to long after this he broke it.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wl9EGS-plJQ

Edit: 8's is on the jug

IA Member

Butch Reed KY boy mustang check out his fb page for vids. This is the mid 8 sec true street car killing that class all over. Some vids are from South Georgia motor plex
    https://m.facebook.com/KentuckyDragR...ed.16?__user=0

Where were these dsm's at whipping up on him lol. These are people I know!! Not some youtube vids I've looked up. Where they at????? How come 2 of these mustangs come down to Georgia and own it?

What does this list say heh?? Who's on top? Heh?

Now thank you for fkn up my thread. With an argument over nothing that matter to me and my car. Come back when you have a car. Better yet come back when you have something worthy of calling a fast car. Another hint, I run with the boys like that gt500. All I got to do is put my kit back on.

Oh just got my text from Connelly here is one of his passes. He's not true street but whips every bodies ass all over the country. Won here in GA btw recently.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnAj...e_gdata_player

I have a car you dumb ass. It's sad I didn't have to spend 2k to keep up with your mustang. Before I started the rebuild/build I was running 356whp at 19 pounds which is comp. to a 500whp mustang. I have a stock bottom end and a stock head beside the rocker arm stoppers. What I'm saying is you drive a piece of shit Over paid horrible power to weight mustang. Now if I cared about making real power I would upgrade to a gt30 and wax that ass all I would need is like what 420whp to mess you up ? On a gt30 I could make 500 easy. On my gt2871r I can make up to 440 that's on 750cc instead of my 550cc I run and I would need to upgrade my head....oh damn didn't I just order bc 264 cams and valve springs ? Oh snap boy you cray....

I was just fucking with you. Just like all mustang owners you have something to prove. You started with 4 more cyl then I did... Sad all I would have to do is dump another 1k and put that over priced mustang to shame ill have my car all buttoned up this weekend. Ill go have it tuned and pm you and show you just how slow my sr is. (; until then keep on keepin on mustangbro.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

E36slide you are the biggest fuck yard I've ever met on the web. That's all I have to say about all this!

Saying blah blah blah is all I hear from your childish mouth. Get your facts straight and we will talk again.

Thanks guys for setting him straight that the fastest street car is a mustang until the vette took it.

Another thing, mustangs are looked down on lol. You are a fuckin ls mutt hugger or that rice has went straight to your head. Have you ever been to the drag strip. I've got several friends of mine that are mid 9's and 1 in the 8's running around town everyday, not the 8 sec fox but all the others are. Damn boy you are eat up with something stupid.

Dude did you know.......

Your being trolled...

Just wanted to let you know if you didn't already. I know the fastest street car is a mustang (sad they spent over 80k).

You said the fastest street mustang could out run a the fastest drag dsm...which was false.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Miata > all. It's just a fact.

You can't argue with science learned by scientists.
    Smartest thing said in this thread...

Miata over all bitch

/thread

What's that I fucked up your thread ?

A mustang racing another mustang ? Damn it. My bad b.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty.Bird View Post
    Had! Years ago so I'm not seeing a valid point here.
    Oh we'll I don't follow him anymore. I don't own a dsm anymore. Ohhhhhh well!!!

Point of this thread is....

I would rather turbo a geo metro before I would dump money into a mustang.

I'm honestly done trolling you mustang guys hahaha

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

IA Member

I have a car you dumb ass. It's sad I didn't have to spend 2k to keep up with your mustang. Before I started the rebuild/build I was running 356whp at 19 pounds which is comp. to a 500whp mustang. I have a stock bottom end and a stock head beside the rocker arm stoppers. What I'm saying is you drive a piece of shit Over paid horrible power to weight mustang. Now if I cared about making real power I would upgrade to a gt30 and wax that ass all I would need is like what 420whp to mess you up ? On a gt30 I could make 500 easy. On my gt2871r I can make up to 440 that's on 750cc instead of my 550cc I run and I would need to upgrade my head....oh damn didn't I just order bc 264 cams and valve springs ? Oh snap boy you cray....

I was just fucking with you. Just like all mustang owners you have something to prove. You started with 4 more cyl then I did... Sad all I would have to do is dump another 1k and put that over priced mustang to shame ill have my car all buttoned up this weekend. Ill go have it tuned and pm you and show you just how slow my sr is. (; until then keep on keepin on mustangbro.

Sent from my mind
    If I drive a piece of shit bring you rice eating ass out and race mothafucka!! It gets no simpler than that boy. Bring it or get the fuck out and I'm not going to say it again!!! You think you are going to beat a fuckin low 10 mustang with you piece of shit!! You are out your mind. Better yet I'm gonna fix this wher

IA Member

I hope to god you came out to a meet I'm at one day. Cause I'm gonna fuck your car up and drag that head all over the place

IA Member

Looks like I'll be making a trip to Athens real soon punk ass

IA Member

The point of this thread is to show a race. But now it's sick the paint off that can you call a car.

If I drive a piece of shit bring you rice eating ass out and race mothafucka!! It gets no simpler than that boy. Bring it or get the fuck out and I'm not going to say it again!!! You think you are going to beat a fuckin low 10 mustang with you piece of shit!! You are out your mind. Better yet I'm gonna fix this wher

Didn't say I'd beat you dumb ass I was saying I could spend a quarter of the money and have a car just as fast if not faster.

I hate all mustangs so I'm trolling you. Don't get so butt hurt mustangbro.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Looks like I'll be making a trip to Athens real soon punk ass

I live in lawrenceville guy

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

IA Member

Even closer

Even closer

Did you want to get together and hold hands?

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

IA Member

Didn't say I'd beat you dumb ass I was saying I could spend a quarter of the money and have a car just as fast if not faster.

I hate all mustangs so I'm trolling you. Don't get so butt hurt mustangbro.

Sent from my mind
    How much you think I have in my car?? YOU HAVE NO IDEA. You bought a half ass built car and gonna keep assed. How do you figure you gonna keep up, I'm still trying to figure this out.

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

I hope to god you came out to a meet I'm at one day. Cause I'm gonna fuck your car up and drag that head all over the place

IA Member

I'm gonna walk away from you, I hope you do the same. When you want some bring it!!

Oh you said you had a car!! Right!! I told you not to even bring it up unless its worth being called a fast car, right? Yeah, so when the rain stops this weekend lets do it!! Lets lock this in!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

How much you think I have in my car?? YOU HAVE NO IDEA. You bought a half ass built car and gonna keep assed. How do you figure you gonna keep up, I'm still trying to figure this out.

I don't need to know how much you actually put In the car to know its double /quadruple what I've spent on my sr. Lol mustangs are already expensive just because of the name alone. No telling what all money you had to spend just to run 10's. I know those sc kits are pretty expensive. Again I spent like 1k and play with sc mustangs. If I cared to drag which I don't I would build the bottoms end and head an upgrade the turbo still not spending what you did and still make almost the same power and guess what....I weigh a lot less then you do dude. My 356whp is like your car with 450 whp. Yeah you have more but I'm just showing you that my little 4cyl can hang and I didn't have to spend a arm and a leg to get there.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast