Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boosted green integra?

Quote Originally Posted by LowAP2 View Post
    Wanna run? Put up money against my bike or shut up. Or if you wanna run my buddies camaro and get walked again. LMK.

I don't care about going fast in cars anymore. You have a upgraded turbo, but it's on a stock ecu on 5 psi. That's not hacked up. My car is so shitty. I don't go around lying saying I have so many cars LOL
    Are you kidding?? He never walked me. He got by a nose the first time and i did the same the second race.

My car is a hell of a lot faster the my rb25. I would put football fields on his camaro... 200 on it.

Omg you have a bike cool fucking story bro.....

I have two cars not many cars. Oh i bought them too unlike you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Peewee

I'm guessing thats a no. Hit me up when you wanna run me for $200. put up or shut up.

I'm guessing thats a no. Hit me up when you wanna run me for $200. put up or shut up.
    It's a fucking bike you dumb ass kid... I'm running 5psi and your talking shit.... wait until I get it tuned and throw a bigger turbo (just ordered a gt30) i will walk ur bike for 200 all day. No parents money allowed.

<3 Catnipples

That's like me asking a geo metro if he wants to run and I'm in a vett. SMFH!

<3 Catnipples

Peewee

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    It's a fucking bike you dumb ass kid... I'm running 5psi and your talking shit.... wait until I get it tuned and throw a bigger turbo (just ordered a gt30) i will walk ur bike for 200 all day. No parents money allowed.

Just liked you had the supercharger but you were looking for one? Also had a $4k budget but the car wasn't worth that much. Next thursday, $200. Roll, dig. You pick.

Or are you gonna keep making "wait until I get this" excuses?

Just liked you had the supercharger but you were looking for one? Also had a $4k budget but the car wasn't worth that much. Next thursday, $200. Roll, dig. You pick.

Or are you gonna keep making "wait until I get this" excuses?
    I had a sc and sold it. My car was worth around 7k....just like your ap1.

I'm not running a bike...get a car or stfu!

<3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran

No i just need to pick up a lsd and tune this bitch lol

I've been using welded diffs at the drag strip for over a decade. You clearly have no experience to back up your opinions that you spout off wrecklessly.

Your rb26 doesnt make 400 whp..... you may not realize it, but me telling you that is a compliment, because if you have a rb26 that makes 400hp at 5psi, then you have a fucking worthless piece of shit engine and whoever built it is one of the biggest fucking morons on the planet.

Peewee

I had a sc and sold it. My car was worth around 7k....just like your ap1.

I'm not running a bike...get a car or stfu!

so why would you post a thread saying u wanna buy one but had one? also said you ordered one lol. My cars an AP2 and is worth two times what your car is worth.

What happened, I thought you were getting a bigger turbo and tune? I'd pay to see you beat a modded ZX10. Your car would fall apart at 140mph while i'm in 3rd.

. My car would blow at a strip with a welded diff....

No i just need to pick up a lsd and tune this bitch lol

this, easily is the dumbest shit ive ever read on here... think about what youre saying dumb ass... what good would an lsd do for you, let the tires spin at different speeds going in a straight line... smh at fucking kids...

Is that thing seriously running a e-Bay turbo? No wonder you're only at 5psi. I just don't understand 240 owners. Has money to buy RB26, then puts on the cheapest turbo China can make.

1995 240sx RB26DET

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Bring your 240 to the next meet, let me drive it, and I'll post my findings.

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Bring your 240 to the next meet, let me drive it, and I'll post my findings.
    Which meet man?

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I've been using welded diffs at the drag strip for over a decade. You clearly have no experience to back up your opinions that you spout off wrecklessly.

Your rb26 doesnt make 400 whp..... you may not realize it, but me telling you that is a compliment, because if you have a rb26 that makes 400hp at 5psi, then you have a fucking worthless piece of shit engine and whoever built it is one of the biggest fucking morons on the planet.
    I have a shitty low geared welded diff. Of you want to drive my car it will do all the explaining.

<3 Catnipples

so why would you post a thread saying u wanna buy one but had one? also said you ordered one lol. My cars an AP2 and is worth two times what your car is worth.

What happened, I thought you were getting a bigger turbo and tune? I'd pay to see you beat a modded ZX10. Your car would fall apart at 140mph while i'm in 3rd.
    Your is not... yours is a ragged out piece of shit.... my car obviously doesnt fall apart at one 140 lololololol its still in my driveway.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Is that thing seriously running a e-Bay turbo? No wonder you're only at 5psi. I just don't understand 240 owners. Has money to buy RB26, then puts on the cheapest turbo China can make.

1995 240sx RB26DET
    That's what i said. It also takes forever to spool at 5 psi. I'm buying a gt30. Kid should have kept it on the twin setup.

<3 Catnipples

Which meet man?

Athens meet.

Athens meet.
    I don't live in athens anymore

<3 Catnipples

I don't live in athens anymore

Me either, but I still have a car and can drive.

Nice excuse.

All ///Motor Pöwer

Wanna run? Put up money against my bike or shut up. Or if you wanna run my buddies camaro and get walked again. LMK.

I don't care about going fast in cars anymore. You have a upgraded turbo, but it's on a stock ecu on 5 psi. That's not hacked up. My car is so shitty. I don't go around lying saying I have so many cars LOL
    Sorry to go off topic... but this kid is an idiot^...Don't care about going fast in cars but likes to go fast around the neighborhood in his bicycle so he can fall and bump his head a couple more times.

He won't talk shit without his millions of gypsy bosnian friends or his boyfriend with this ls1 camaro. If you do so happen want to run his s2k, his excuses are "I lost my license or my license got suspended" ..."your car is newer than mine and has less miles therefore it's faster." or I LOVE this one "wanna run okkk pussy run my bike run my bike run bike." LOL this kid makes me chuckle.

By the way No Man or however you spell your name, my car is officially now bonestock except for suspension and no I don't care about racing your boyfriend's camaro or your super fly bike. I just have a stock s2slow.
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

Quote Originally Posted by black_ap2 View Post
    Sorry to go off topic... but this kid is an idiot^...Don't care about going fast in cars but likes to go fast around the neighborhood in his bicycle so he can fall and bump his head a couple more times.

He won't talk shit without his millions of gypsy bosnian friends or his boyfriend with this ls1 camaro. If you do so happen want to run his s2k, his excuses are "I lost my license or my license got suspended" ..."your car is newer than mine and has less miles therefore it's faster." or I LOVE this one "wanna run okkk pussy run my bike run my bike run bike." LOL this kid makes me chuckle.

By the way No Man or however you spell your name, my car is officially now bonestock except for suspension and no I don't care about racing your boyfriend's camaro or your super fly bike. I just have a stock s2slow.
    Dude you're awesome lolol

<3 Catnipples

Me either, but I still have a car and can drive.

Nice excuse.
    Maf went out last night. For some reason every rb i get has a bad maf. Hopefully its just the wiring. There are things i need to fix before i go out and show off in it.. like the fact its running 750cc injectors on a stock ecu.

<3 Catnipples

Maf went out last night. For some reason every rb i get has a bad maf. Hopefully its just the wiring. There are things i need to fix before i go out and show off in it.. like the fact its running 750cc injectors on a stock ecu.

Oh OK.

All ///Motor Pöwer

Awaiting arrival of "MommyboughtmyAp2"
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

Peewee

Jamal are you joking dude? I wouldn't have the guts to show up in the Atlanta car scene. You walked around telling people you'll run anyone and anything. I told you run my buddies camaro, you said we'll do it later I just got done running, ok thats fine. You said lets run for money.. please tell me why would I run a car faster than mine for money? SINCE YOU WERE SO ANNOYING, I accepted your run.

WE GOT INTO OUR CARS WITH 3 OTHER CARS FOLLOWING (that you also said you're running) and said we'll meet at BP. You call me saying "i've got to drop a friend off at home and I'm gonna go home. you can tell everyone you beat me." your exact words. you bitched out. YOU WENT HOME.

LOL devon, you were one of the cars that went to the BP, why did I go back to the meet? Because bitchboy above didn't show up.

Peewee

Awaiting arrival of "MommyboughtmyAp2"
    Whenever you wanna run, hit me up. Maybe you won't flip this car into a lake. BTW I never said I wouldn't run you, just wouldn't run for money but then later I did ACCEPT your callout for money but you bitched out.. cute

Jamal are you joking dude? I wouldn't have the guts to show up in the Atlanta car scene. You walked around telling people you'll run anyone and anything. I told you run my buddies camaro, you said we'll do it later I just got done running, ok thats fine. You said lets run for money.. please tell me why would I run a car faster than mine for money? SINCE YOU WERE SO ANNOYING, I accepted your run.

WE GOT INTO OUR CARS WITH 3 OTHER CARS FOLLOWING (that you also said you're running) and said we'll meet at BP. You call me saying "i've got to drop a friend off at home and I'm gonna go home. you can tell everyone you beat me." your exact words. you bitched out. YOU WENT HOME.

LOL devon, you were one of the cars that went to the BP, why did I go back to the meet? Because bitchboy above didn't show up.
    Then you should have went...instead of saying i got walked when i deff didnt. We have videos to prove it. He barely pulled a nose when i was running 7psi. The next run i ran 11psi and pulled a bumper on him before i shut it down. Also had a boost leak and a blown Turbo. Like i said ill run him in the rb26 and ill run ur bike after my parts come in.

<3 Catnipples

I will run anyone, anytime, for any amount of money... As long as they meet MY criteria.

All ///Motor Pöwer

Whenever you wanna run, hit me up. Maybe you won't flip this car into a lake. BTW I never said I wouldn't run you, just wouldn't run for money but then later I did ACCEPT your callout for money but you bitched out.. cute
    So let me get this straight. As I stated early you have bumped your head quite a few times. If everyone that read this thread can vouche for me when this little noodle stated " i don't care about going fast in cars anymore." ... calls me out to me race when I just said my car is now back to bone stock except for the suspension.

So what is it? you dont race then you do when your pussy gets moist? err wait you wanna race your bicycle vs my s2000 errr your boyfriends camaro?

Yeah you know what I'm not going to sit here and argue over the interwebz since I know it'll give you a shitload of bronwie points saying you went up against the great one on the intenet. Anyways I feel stupid to call-out a stupid short fuck kid who couldn't say this to me alone without his gypsy crew or his boyfriend. I'll leave you alone now, sorry kid. Didn't mean to bust your little cherry popper balls. But uh yeah if I ever get time off of work to go to a meet soon, I'll be sure to bring a camera.... I heard the streets of bosnia are missing their little monkey... and you fit the description quite well. As for the rest of ImportAtlanta I'm off to drink some beers and watch some god damn football! cheers!!!!
    Last edited by black_e92; 10-07-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

All ///Motor Pöwer

Here is the little monkey known as NoMan (mommyboughtMEaHELLAFLUSHs2k) from bosnia, found lurking in my friend's STi... *shakes head*... I'm calling border control today.... err better yet zoo atlanta
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I will run anyone, anytime, for any amount of money... As long as they meet MY criteria.
    Yeah, 6 car lengths and 4 flat tires.

i have no idea how i kept reading past the first 5 posts lol
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

^ hahaha i havent been here in a while but this shit is funny.
    Hold On Not Done Accelerating

Quote Originally Posted by allmotor-teg View Post
    ^ hahaha i havent been here in a while but this shit is funny.
    Sure is

<3 Catnipples

SOUTHERN SPEED

Wow . I have never felt more stupid then I did after reading that. I'm worse then spoolin. I read his post and still kept reading lol.

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    Wow . I have never felt more stupid then I did after reading that. I'm worse then spoolin. I read his post and still kept reading lol.
    Hey i was just wanting to know who i ran on 316 all that other bull shit was between the s2k owners.

<3 Catnipples

The best part about this thread... is that to my knowledge, jason is a fictional character.

Certified Gearhead BenjaminJunu's Avatar

lol that was my integra, it's a stock ls on a ebay turbo kit and you didn't pull away from me. I was just toying with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminJunu View Post
    lol that was my integra, it's a stock ls on a ebay turbo kit and you didn't pull away from me. I was just toying with you.
    Well it pulled pretty good for a ebay kit man. I had just bought the car and it was on a ebay turbo at 5psi so nothing special

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING View Post
    The best part about this thread... is that to my knowledge, jason is a fictional character.
    I figured it was lol sarcasm isn't portrayed all too well when typing and since i don't know many of you i can't tell if you're joking or not.

<3 Catnipples

Wow... this entire thread was a waste of time. I want my 8 minutes of my life back!
    Trend settin'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast