Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Callout ricer prelude in Marietta

Angry Callout ricer prelude in Marietta

YOU-1997 Honda Prelude rattle can black paint with red flames on the hood and 17in chrome wheels......ME-2002 yellow Ford Mustang with tint and black bullet wheels..TIME-8/18/12....WHERE Austell rd around 11am.You want to redline your engine on me and do your ricer fly-by as if you have more then 100hp in that shit-can...The Mustang is a work car and i wasn't about to do anything dumb in it BUT if you have any balls,I will race you in my Lexus and put up 200 bucks that your shit-can is slow as fuck.....

Southern Speed

In before lock!.........oh wait....
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Panties in a wad....

Fuck you man how do you know what i have under my hood? I was half throttling that shit.

You were the one looking at me the whole time like you wanted to fuck me sensually in the back seat of your pos Lexus, wake up spooning and make me breakfast the next morning.

Certified Gearhead

Op seems butt hurt over the prelude
    It's not the speed that kill's its the sudden stop at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by kevint2 View Post
    BUT if you have any balls,I will race you in my Lexus
    2JZ no shit?!?!?!?

But I think we are all overlooking the point of this thread.

The point is the OP needs a turbo charged 3.0 liter inline six to beat a 2.2 liter four cylinder NA Honda.

Because vtec^
    The Answer to 1984 is 1776
    -Alex Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING View Post
    Fuck you man how do you know what i have under my hood? I was half throttling that shit.

You were the one looking at me the whole time like you wanted to fuck me sensually in the back seat of your pos Lexus, wake up spooning and make me breakfast the next morning.
    lol i knew you would be on here..You look like a fag in your fag car.....Like i said if your vtak is so bad-ass ive put it on the table,just say yes or no to the race...
    Echonova as for me needing a turbo inline6?Thats what i have so what do you want me to race with?Sorry i dont own a 4cyl Honda..BTW i wasn't looking at you,i was looking at them bass-ass flames on the front of your car...lol but for real i dont know what you have under your hood and i dont really care...I was on the way to work and i love ALL imports so i seen you pullout so i was checking out your car...YOU are the one that started reving and doing fly-by like every other ricer..So you tell me whats up?

Peewee

lol i knew you would be on here..You look like a fag in your fag car.....Like i said if your vtak is so bad-ass ive put it on the table,just say yes or no to the race...
    Echonova as for me needing a turbo inline6?Thats what i have so what do you want me to race with?Sorry i dont own a 4cyl Honda..BTW i wasn't looking at you,i was looking at them bass-ass flames on the front of your car...lol but for real i dont know what you have under your hood and i dont really care...I was on the way to work and i love ALL imports so i seen you pullout so i was checking out your car...YOU are the one that started reving and doing fly-by like every other ricer..So you tell me whats up?

You don't wanna fuck with that prelude man. I think hes running enough nitrous to blow the welds off the intake and has plently of over night parts from japan man.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAP2 View Post
    You don't wanna fuck with that prelude man. I think hes running enough nitrous to blow the welds off the intake and has plently of over night parts from japan man.
    LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    But I think we are all overlooking the point of this thread.

The point is the OP needs a turbo charged 3.0 liter inline six to beat a 2.2 liter four cylinder NA Honda.
    I really dont think that's the point at all..Ricer fags is the reason that people look down on the import scene..Racing from redlight to redlight,parking lot burnouts,fly-bys and all that dumb-shit...I think if he would try to race a Mustang GT then he shouldn't have a problem racing my so-called POS lexus.
    Last edited by kevint2; 08-18-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Sarcasm missed*
    -Alex Jones

Certified Gearhead

I really dont think that's the point at all..Ricer fags is the reason that people look down on the import scene..Racing from redlight to redlight,parking lot burnouts,fly-bys and all that dumb-shit...I think if he would try to race a Mustang GT then he shouldn't have a problem racing my so-called POS lexus.
    ive seen your car before.... its a pile of turds....

Quote Originally Posted by masanomi3 View Post
    ive seen your car before.... its a pile of turds....
    lol and that's coming from a guy like you...you are a ricer just like the other guy lol....Well like i told him i will say to you too...If my car is a turd why dont you come and race me?I know you wont because you are a internet ricer and your going to say your shit isn't running right or some dumb-shit like that...your a loser and always will be.But i invite you to race anytime.

Certified Gearhead

im a ricer? or my car is a ricer? hmmm im sure my car is pretty much stock. I think your letting your feelings talk.. Man that prelude must of butt hurt you pretty bad..And im sure you still live at home with your so called "room mates". Rage on

-Alex Jones

My prelude will walk your POS Lexus by bus-lengths. Why only $200?

Are you poor, or scared?

Im confused. You talked so highly about your Lexus so I looked at your pictures. Your car is flat black, just like the prelude your bashing, you have chrome wheels, just like the car your bashing. You posted a parking lot burnout in one, just like the guys your bashing. What is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlwhitesh View Post
    Im confused. You talked so highly about your Lexus so I looked at your pictures. Your car is flat black, just like the prelude your bashing, you have chrome wheels, just like the car your bashing. You posted a parking lot burnout in one, just like the guys your bashing. What is your point?
    My car is flat black because i didn't want to spend 1k on a paint job for a car i drive once aweek,i do not have chrome wheels and my car is in the 500whp range so i im nothing like that ricer prelude...The biggest difference with me and him is that i dont act like a fucktard trying to race everyone i see..Let them man defend himself..

But your calling him out to race here.

Certified Gearhead

YOU-1997 Honda Prelude rattle can black paint with red flames on the hood and 17in chrome wheels......ME-2002 yellow Ford Mustang with tint and black bullet wheels..TIME-8/18/12....WHERE Austell rd around 11am.You want to redline your engine on me and do your ricer fly-by as if you have more then 100hp in that shit-can...The Mustang is a work car and i wasn't about to do anything dumb in it BUT if you have any balls,I will race you in my Lexus and put up 200 bucks that your shit-can is slow as fuck.....
    looks like you want to race both of us

im a ricer? or my car is a ricer? hmmm im sure my car is pretty much stock. I think your letting your feelings talk.. Man that prelude must of butt hurt you pretty bad..And im sure you still live at home with your so called "room mates". Rage on
    lol you can think what you want of me..If your car is stock then how can you hate on my car?I have more then 1 car and the fact i drive it one day aweek and its built for power meaning i dont give a shit if you think its nice or not..Stop being a cheerleader and bashing my shit and you cant afford to mod your shit?

lol you can think what you want of me..If your car is stock then how can you hate on my car?I have more then 1 car and the fact i drive it one day aweek and its built for power meaning i dont give a shit if you think its nice or not..Stop being a cheerleader and bashing my shit and you cant afford to mod your shit?
    I have four cars... My dd is a 650hp diesel truck. What do you have exactly???

But whatever. $200 isn't worth risking a ticket, and I'm betting you don't have big boy money.

Broke-ass Georgia folks... I swear.

Certified Gearhead

And once again who said i cant afford to mod my "shit"? lol you say you don't give a shit what we think but clearly you do. WHY YOU MAD BRO?

Truck...

Pretty sure your boost gauge doesn't reach 50 psi...

Next to my other truck...

I have four cars... My dd is a 650hp diesel truck. What do you have exactly???

But whatever. $200 isn't worth risking a ticket, and I'm betting you don't have big boy money.

Broke-ass Georgia folks... I swear.
    It really dont matter what i have BUT i have the Lexus SC300 (473whp) that's been a pain in the ass that ive been putting together for the past year.2005 Dodge Ram quad cab 5.7 hemi on 24s...2006 Honda Accord v6 (all stock)....2005 Ninja 636 (all stock)..And in the market for a 94 supra NA...What you drive is really not the point,its about how you act.You can ask anyone that knows me on here and they will tell you im a chill guy and never look down on anyone...But if you act like a dumb-ass you will be treated like one...

Certified Gearhead

It really dont matter what i have BUT i have the Lexus SC300 (473whp) that's been a pain in the ass that ive been putting together for the past year.2005 Dodge Ram quad cab 5.7 hemi on 24s...2006 Honda Accord v6 (all stock)....2005 Ninja 636 (all stock)..And in the market for a 94 supra NA...What you drive is really not the point,its about how you act.You can ask anyone that knows me on here and they will tell you im a chill guy and never look down on anyone...But if you act like a dumb-ass you will be treated like one...
    And that's why we are treating you like a dumb-ass.

And that's why we are treating you like a dumb-ass.
    So let me get this st8...im a dumbass for calling out a ricer that redline his car beside me in the middle of traffic at a redlight and did a fly-by almost hitting someone?Lol if you can defend someone like that chances are you are the same..

My car is flat black because i didn't want to spend 1k on a paint job for a car i drive once aweek,i do not have chrome wheels and my car is in the 500whp range so i im nothing like that ricer prelude...The biggest difference with me and him is that i dont act like a fucktard trying to race everyone i see..Let them man defend himself..
    Bitch please. Again you have no idea what kind of numbers I am actually putting down, and yours don't particularly impress me. I was just trying to have some fun on the way home from work.

None the less, if you want to race, it better be for more money than that chump change you have on the table. I'll be sure to throw another flame decal on that bitch before the race, since apparently that immediately makes my car slow. Then afterwards you can tongue my ass crack as much as you want, because we both know that's what this is really all about.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING View Post
    Bitch please. Again you have no idea what kind of numbers I am actually putting down, and yours don't particularly impress me. I was just trying to have some fun on the way home from work.

None the less, if you want to race, it better be for more money than that chump change you have on the table. I'll be sure to throw another flame decal on that bitch before the race, since apparently that immediately makes my car slow. Then afterwards you can tongue my ass crack as much as you want, because we both know that's what this is really all about.
    ok buddy..dont bitch out...its 9:32pm we can do it tonight...PM me when and where...and BTW you must be a faggot because both messages you posted has to do with fucking a guy.lol plz,plz,plz pm me so i can show you just how slow your car is..

You know you can spend the two hundred on a paint job right. It will at least look better then the flat black.

Certified Gearhead

ok buddy..dont bitch out...its 9:32pm we can do it tonight...PM me when and where...and BTW you must be a faggot because both messages you posted has to do with fucking a guy.lol plz,plz,plz pm me so i can show you just how slow your car is..
    this post and your past post's.. make you look like a dumb-ass. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlwhitesh View Post
    You know you can spend the two hundred on a paint job right. It will at least look better then the flat black.
    lol and what would be the point?with 200 i can buy a wastegate or intercooler pipe ect...i guess you dont get it

this post and your past post's.. make you look like a dumb-ass. Thanks.
    Wow why do you care so much about me and what i do?This whole time i didnt say anything about you untill you started bashing my car for no reason,So what is your point of posting here?Do you know the other guy?is he your friend?Or are you just one of the kind of people that put your nose in other peoples business?If you say my car is a turd and too pussy to show me that your car is faster then what does that make you?Just a kid on the internet that thinks he knows it all and runs his mouth like a little girl BUT in person you dont say shit...Please dont be that person.Thanks

Truck...

Pretty sure your boost gauge doesn't reach 50 psi...

Next to my other truck...
    BTW nice rides you have there!I want to see more pics of the black one

Certified Gearhead

Wow why do you care so much about me and what i do?This whole time i didnt say anything about you untill you started bashing my car for no reason,So what is your point of posting here?Do you know the other guy?is he your friend?Or are you just one of the kind of people that put your nose in other peoples business?If you say my car is a turd and too pussy to show me that your car is faster then what does that make you?Just a kid on the internet that thinks he knows it all and runs his mouth like a little girl BUT in person you dont say shit...Please dont be that person.Thanks

lol no one said i cared about you. I was just browsing this thread and seen how stupid you looked posting about rice this rice that i can beat your car blah blah blah. Next time don't act like a moron and then maybe people wont come out of no where and bash your stupid ass.

P.S rage more..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -19855340-jpg  

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast