Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Callout ricer prelude in Marietta

Quote Originally Posted by kevint2 View Post
    ok buddy..dont bitch out...its 9:32pm we can do it tonight...PM me when and where...and BTW you must be a faggot because both messages you posted has to do with fucking a guy.lol plz,plz,plz pm me so i can show you just how slow your car is..
    Alright, since you don't want to pony up any more money... Winner gets a handjob from the loser. Let's do this shit!

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING View Post
    Alright, since you don't want to pony up any more money... Winner gets a handjob from the loser. Let's do this shit!
    sigh
    faggot..i still dont see any messages telling me when or where/

Maybe a good time to mention that I've never owned a honda in my life... you got played... and street racing is for assholes... Which is a word that fits you perfectly.

Certified Gearhead

Maybe a good time to mention that I've never owned a honda in my life... you got played... and street racing is for assholes... Which is a word that fits you perfectly.

LOL bravo bravo! now i hope OP has learned his lesson!
    It's not the speed that kill's its the sudden stop at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by masanomi3 View Post
    lol you just cant stop being that person/...

lol i knew you would turn in to a bitch in the end....race the honda or your red supra..

Certified Gearhead

lol you just cant stop being that person/...
    You actually think ive seen your car before? You were just asking to be trolled...

Fun and games are now over later..

lol i knew you would turn in to a bitch in the end....race the honda or your red supra..
    Lol im good thanks. Although i was serious when i said your numbers didn't particularly impress me.

lol thank you sir.

BTW nice rides you have there!I want to see more pics of the black one
    Thanks!

What happens when my kids leave their sidewalk chalk in the driveway...

BTW: I was just yanking your chain, I don't own a Prelude. My weekend toy is a gay-ass Miata.

Lol im good thanks. Although i was serious when i said your numbers didn't particularly impress me.
    sigh nothing better to do with your time?I will keep this in mind if i ever see you or your car and that goes for masanomi3 also...Its all fun and games untill you meet the person face to face.. it is a very small world!

sigh nothing better to do with your time?I will keep this in mind if i ever see you or your car and that goes for masanomi3 also...Its all fun and games untill you meet the person face to face.. it is a very small world!
    Grow... the... fuck... up.

You posted some dumb shit, we fucked with you and life goes on. I wish you the best of luck in finding the flamed out prelude.

Certified Gearhead

lol..... please sir don't waist our time.

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Thanks!

What happens when my kids leave their sidewalk chalk in the driveway...

BTW: I was just yanking your chain, I don't own a Prelude. My weekend toy is a gay-ass Miata.

For some reason the old school Toyota and Datsun trucks are nice when they look like yours,no candy paint or chrome wheel....Flat black and rust,nice stance and nice wide wheels...It gives it a personalty....As for the Mazda,Low HP goes along way because of how light it is PLUS RWD so i respect it....cool rides..

lol..... please sir don't waist our time.
    *waste

I wish I could like my own posts.

I wish I could like my own posts.
    I liked one for you and even put it on my facebook...lol

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

Funny thing is i took my kids to skyzone today and we stopped by 5 guys because ive never been there and i kept singing this and my kids would look at me like im crazy....Bad thing that it was 42 bucks for 3 combos

Certified Gearhead

Its like an unspoken rule on this site to fuck with people just because they can. LOL. The more you show your inner female/bitch (aka emotion), the harder these guys will go in on you.

Just let it go man. It was stupid to post to begin with.

I mean really,it dont bother me but i now see how many kids are on here and just about playing games like bitches..And that is why most groups in the car world hate import guys.Forum are made so people in that group can get along and feed information to that group...Shit here its about talking shit over the internet,who can come-up with the best comeback..I mean look at comments on here and go over to club lexus or mustang forum and you will see a big difference how people talk and help other members...I made a account here because i wanted to get to know more import guys in ATL but god-dam,I didn't know it would be mostly 17-24 year old that are more immature then my 11 year old son.I go to the Mableton meet on Wednesdays and in person most of the people are great but on here they act like fools...Im not hating on everyone but if this makes you mad you are the ones im talking about!

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Part of the Forums, hide and type... Life goes on!!

Wasted 7yrs on here, and it has only gotten worse, trust me..

P.s.

Remember "No Fuel Equals No Fire"

yeah i think im done with this for awhile.

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Another waist of Internet space....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Makes it all better..

Gotta spread the love... :boobies:

Join the Atlanta group!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran

People like you need to disconnect their internet service. It IS a small world, and unfortunately, you're just not ready to be a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    People like you need to disconnect their internet service. It IS a small world, and unfortunately, you're just not ready to be a part of it.
    Here goes another nut hugger. Dick riding his fellow IA butt buddies. A lot of shit talk goes on behind the safety of a computer screen.

Other wise stupid post to begin with. OP made a big deal about nothing.

Sent From My Omega Red Galaxy S2

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dc5-rsx View Post
    Here goes another nut hugger. Dick riding his fellow IA butt buddies. A lot of shit talk goes on behind the safety of a computer screen.

Other wise stupid post to begin with. OP made a big deal about nothing.

Sent From My Omega Red Galaxy S2
    Same goes to you and any other internet tough guy. You think you're some hardcore badass that would put everyone on the internet in their place if given the chance. You think everyone on the internet is some starwars nerd acting tough because they know theyre safe behind a keyboard.

you think that because you're stupid. no other reason. you're not a smart guy. you're an idiot. it's really that simple.

i talk as much shit as anyone on this website probably. i'm 6'2 250 lbs, bjj blue belt, amateur boxing experience, i've fought in a ring in front of thousands of people, won and lost. i know exactly how tough i am and am not. i havnt been in a street fight since i was in highschool. i dont fight people. i dont start fights. at no point in my daily life am i ever anywhere remotely near a physical altercation with anyone. given those circumstances, any physical confrontation i have in a real world situation is going to be for no other reason than someone attacking me. if you attack me, i have no desire whatsoever to prove to you that i am tough. Any physical altercation between me and a stranger will be viewed as me defending my own life and i dont care if i could kick anderson silva's ass, i'm much more confident in my glock than i am my fighting ability. Any physical training ive ever learned or practiced will be used only to gain access to my weapon. I dont go to a bar alone. I never expose myself to danger. When i come home, i pull into a driveway where i am being viewed by security cameras that show every angle of my property. If you attack me in my car, i have a gun sitting right beside me. If you attack me at home, i have a gun sitting right beside me. Anywhere i ever go, some thought is given to self defense.

I am safe behind my keyboard, the same way i am safe everywhere else i chose to go. No matter how big of a jackass you think i am, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I can spend the next 5 years of my life calling your mother a whore.... hell, i may even fuck your mother. And you know what, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. If you care about my attitude on the internet enough that you feel like you need to do something about it, it will never be on your terms. If you're such a bad ass that you want to be some internet crime fighter and go seek out everybody who needs their ass kicked....

then come looking for me. i dont know what else to tell you. unless you plan on staking me out like a fucking ninja and attacking me while im grocery shopping, you're shit out of luck.

I'm not the keyboard commando type, and when a topic requires that i be serious, I treat it as such.

But I come on here to have fun, which requires thick skin and a good sense of humor. If you don't have either of those, you're going to walk away disgruntled. Sure there are dicks... but then again there are literally dicks everywhere in life, so i don't know why one would expect anything less. New people really do tend to get fucked with a lot more often than senior members, but it's almost like a natural hazing process or boot camp to weed out those who aren't a good fit for the forum vibe.

For example: 99% of the shit sinfix says make me think "what an asshole" (lol... someone want to call THAT nut swinging?). But he's entitled to his opinions and you can't change the world. So get over it or move on.

Moral of the story: Be a good sport and you will be respected for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    People like me?What do you mean?I guess you tiny brain thinks that my message is saying that i would fight him or some BS if i every meet?Lol i really dont think anything that happens on here would make me want to fight someone..What i meant is that people talk crap on the internet and play games so if we meet in person it will be known what type of person your are.But i know that most of the trolling people dont even have a running car and they troll to pass the time.

Peewee

I'm not the keyboard commando type, and when a topic requires that i be serious, I treat it as such.

But I come on here to have fun, which requires thick skin and a good sense of humor. If you don't have either of those, you're going to walk away disgruntled. Sure there are dicks... but then again there are literally dicks everywhere in life, so i don't know why one would expect anything less. New people really do tend to get fucked with a lot more often than senior members, but it's almost like a natural hazing process or boot camp to weed out those who aren't a good fit for the forum vibe.

For example: 99% of the shit sinfix says make me think "what an asshole" (lol... someone want to call THAT nut swinging?). But he's entitled to his opinions and you can't change the world. So get over it or move on.

Moral of the story: Be a good sport and you will be respected for it.

Exactly. If you want a race, post a thread calling him out, when, where, how much, etc. all the name calling and bullshit is not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAP2 View Post
    Exactly. If you want a race, post a thread calling him out, when, where, how much, etc. all the name calling and bullshit is not necessary.
    Im pretty sure that's what i did on the 1st post..then in came the trolls

Im pretty sure that's what i did on the 1st post..then in came the trolls
    Just for the sake of providing an answer to that statement... Below I will highlight everything I see as unnecessary "name calling & bullshit" from your very first post.

YOU-1997 Honda Prelude rattle can black paint with red flames on the hood and 17in chrome wheels......ME-2002 yellow Ford Mustang with tint and black bullet wheels..TIME-8/18/12....WHERE Austell rd around 11am.You want to redline your engine on me and do your ricer fly-by as if you have more then 100hp in that shit-can...The Mustang is a work car and i wasn't about to do anything dumb in it BUT if you have any balls,I will race you in my Lexus and put up 200 bucks that your shit-can is slow as fuck.....

Just for the sake of providing an answer to that statement... Below I will highlight everything I see as unnecessary "name calling & bullshit" from your very first post.
    unnecessary?Lol wow dude really?You are pointing out something that is unnecessary and you wrote all your BS trolling comments but im guessing in your mind it was necessary for you to do that..Like i said if that 1st post made you mad then you are just like that guy,if it didn't make you mad then whats the point of writing anything in this thread?

unnecessary?Lol wow dude really?You are pointing out something that is unnecessary and you wrote all your BS trolling comments but im guessing in your mind it was necessary for you to do that..Like i said if that 1st post made you mad then you are just like that guy,if it didn't make you mad then whats the point of writing anything in this thread?
    Didn't make me mad. Just made it more fun to fuck with you about it.

It was necessary for my entertainment.

Didn't make me mad. Just made it more fun to fuck with you about it.

It was necessary for my entertainment.
    Enough said!I would think that a 27 year old man would have better things to do with his time then to troll on a internet forum,It really dont matter at this point because there is nothing i can say to make you understand how sad it is when you still act like your 15..

Let's break this down a little bit further. You are a father... Yet you are worried enough about some dbag in a riced out prelude (who revved at you) that you come on a local forum looking for revenge.

1. Knowing that your car is faster.
    2. Looking to do it illegally in the streets.

Someone pretends to be said guy and you imply something along the lines of "watch out for me at meets... its a small world". You want to pull the maturity card yet here you are still going back and forth with me.

27 or not, I'm not the one setting examples for the next generation. I hope your children pick and choose their lessons from you wisely.

See... I can be that kind of dick too

Certified Gearhead

Let's break this down a little bit further. You are a father... Yet you are worried enough about some dbag in a riced out prelude (who revved at you) that you come on a local forum looking for revenge.

1. Knowing that your car is faster.
    2. Looking to do it illegally in the streets.

Someone pretends to be said guy and you imply something along the lines of "watch out for me at meets... its a small world". You want to pull the maturity card yet here you are still going back and forth with me.

27 or not, I'm not the one setting examples for the next generation. I hope your children pick and choose their lessons from you wisely.

See... I can be that kind of dick too

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast