Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTIVNM NA VS MTI H/C C6 Z06 - VS BUILT 4XXCI 500hp SS - vs 600 hp Shelby Gt500

Default ANTIVNM NA VS MTI H/C C6 Z06 - VS BUILT 4XXCI 500hp SS - vs 600 hp Shelby Gt500

Here are the runs i had over the past 2 weekends, still waiting on the shelby vid will update later

http://youtu.be/sfh1eprJW74

http://youtu.be/74IVANR6kps

Edit for shelby vid

http://youtu.be/jIsORYKqf7k
    Last edited by ZOSICK; 05-15-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

Was the Camaro's owners initials JL?
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Was the Camaro's owners initials JL?
    Yes thats james car.. and his buddy blake is a good friend of mine.

Yeah, I just talked to James. Both Blake and James know me extremely well.

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

That sure is a smokey bitch to be N/A (1:05).... smh!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    That sure is a smokey bitch to be N/A (1:05).... smh!!
    Ya thats it ..... I was spraying.. what a dumb ass you are!

Get the fuck off my nuts you pos troll! Stay outta my Threads!! I guess a meeting at showdown or in mableton will do it!!!

FYI that was called ''blow by'' seeing my catch can hasnt came in yet... the pressure pushes oil thru intake at wot !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    Ya thats it ..... I was spraying.. what a dumb ass you are!

Get the fuck off my nuts you pos troll! Stay outta my Threads!! I guess a meeting at showdown or in mableton will do it!!!

FYI that was called ''blow by'' seeing my catch can hasnt came in yet... the pressure pushes oil thru intake at wot !!!
    Catch cans dont prevent blow by. You might need some big boy breathers with 416 inches. Just sayin. I have two -10 fittings going to a vac pump into a sump tank on mine.
    2011 Camero - Fast
    1998 T/A - Slow

Quote Originally Posted by Dietcoke View Post
    Catch cans dont prevent blow by. You might need some big boy breathers with 416 inches. Just sayin. I have two -10 fittings going to a vac pump into a sump tank on mine.
    Right ..... In my case is does stopping the oil from going into the side of my intake at wot so gtfo...

And you can tell me what i need when you walk me down the rd 10/4

so the guy tries to be helpful and you treat him like shit... you are a work of art... just read what the fuck you typed outloud and even you will see who the ignorant fuck is here...

Quote Originally Posted by draggbody View Post
    so the guy tries to be helpful and you treat him like shit... you are a work of art... just read what the fuck you typed outloud and even you will see who the ignorant fuck is here...
    WHAT I TYPED WAS CLEAR AS A BELL SO LET ME MAKE THIS EVEN CLEARER, I DONT GIVE 2 SHITS WHAT ANYONE ON HERE THINKS OF ME!! THIS IS THE IA AND THE NET!!

YOU JUST KEEP SHOWING YOUR A JELIOUS IMCOMPETENT SELF RIGHTEOUS HONDA OWNING LOSER ! WHICH IS COOL

YOU NEED GET THE FUCK OFF MY NUTS.. POSTING 2 MINS AFTER I POST, ITS PATHETIC!! YOUR LIKE A GAY JUSTIN BEABER FAN CLUB.. JUST BLACKER ..

Right ..... In my case is does stopping the oil from going into the side of my intake at wot so gtfo...
    read your post out loud and slow... you are an ignorant fuck... did you ever make it to high school??? a typo is one thing, but you are trying to make a point based on pure jibberish... i still dont understand what it is you are saying...

read your post out loud and slow... you are an ignorant fuck... did you ever make it to high school??? a typo is one thing, but you are trying to make a point based on pure jibberish... i still dont understand what it is you are saying...
    For one i cant speak ebonics like you, so let me fix it for ya, and for the ones who think this is english class that pre, post and edit every post..

Right ..... In my case it does, stopping the oil from going into the side of my intake at wot ''wide open throttle '' so go the fuck on...

NOW FUCK OFF YOU TROLL
    Last edited by ZOSICK; 05-15-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: because im cool like that!!

Side note here is the video of the shelby 40-140

http://youtu.be/jIsORYKqf7k

this thread is now funny

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by tnomud View Post
    this thread is now funny
    All these threads are funny. Its all hey my dick is bigger than yours....no its not...yes it is...no its not...it was cold out that day......

Same shit over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....it's just an hhr

you dumb fuck... how exactly does a catch can that is out side of the engine prevent oil from traveling to the intake??? does it have some magical anti-vacuum properties that are activated by the tps??? that must be some of that top shelf shit that lwa is selling... i can see why you are such a good customer, hell, you will believe anything... dietcoke was simply trying to say that blow by is a byproduct of crankcase pressure, and that a catch can is not going to relieve that pressure, filters are...

Certified Gearhead

All this shit talking needs to be settled at import showdown, as many haters as z0sick has he knows he's under your skin, you all put him on top of the list talking and then flaking out, he's the most wanted now. If stupid ass people would just drive instead of talk this site might actually have a decent kills forum.

SHUT UP AND RACE!!!
    INSERT AWESOME QUOTE HERE

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by dvpjdm View Post
    All this shit talking needs to be settled at import showdown, as many haters as z0sick has he knows he's under your skin, you all put him on top of the list talking and then flaking out, he's the most wanted now. If stupid ass people would just drive instead of talk this site might actually have a decent kills forum.

SHUT UP AND RACE!!!
    He put himself at the top of the list

....it's just an hhr

you dumb fuck... how exactly does a catch can that is out side of the engine prevent oil from traveling to the intake??? does it have some magical anti-vacuum properties that are activated by the tps??? that must be some of that top shelf shit that lwa is selling... i can see why you are such a good customer, hell, you will believe anything... dietcoke was simply trying to say that blow by is a byproduct of crankcase pressure, and that a catch can is not going to relieve that pressure, filters are...
    Your the stupid fucking low life that talks shit with a 25sec honda!!! Get the fuck outta my threads with your pos honda and broke black mtn ass !!! Your nothing.. you cant even stand behind your words when it comes to racing!! Did ebt start letting you get gas yet?? But Fyi The fucking hose that comes from the top of the intake plate pushes oil at high pressure.. and where is it connected at.. the side of the GD intake .. you fucking idiot!! the catch can '' catchs the oil and lets the air blow by !!! Schools out bitch!

SHUT UP AND RACE!!!
    I race every weekend the dates on the videos prove it. these chumps dont race anything but their mouths!!

Quote Originally Posted by kiss_my_SS View Post

It was started to be fun like the ol days but everyonw left.. guessing cause of the stupid fucks on here now!! and no one one here can beat me !! hell for that matter not even ran the slow cars on the list to make it to the top!!

SO I SAY YOU WANT THE SPOT.. MAKE THE CALL OUT AND COME TAKE IT !!

Boooooom! saturday should be fun

Your the stupid fucking low life that talks shit with a 25sec honda!!! Get the fuck outta my threads with your pos honda and broke black mtn ass !!! Your nothing.. you cant even stand behind your words when it comes to racing!! Did ebt start letting you get gas yet?? But Fyi The fucking hose that comes from the top of the intake plate pushes oil at high pressure.. and where is it connected at.. the side of the GD intake .. you fucking idiot!! the catch can '' catchs the oil and lets the air blow by !!! Schools out bitch!

you are truely a moron, wtf is an intake plate, do you make this shit up as you go... and i backed out of a race, what about jerry??? you cried to the mods to get them to lock the callout thread for a real car... pussy... and are you backing down from my race, if so, say you are scared... fucking pussy bitch... hahaha

Certified Gearhead

It was started to be fun like the ol days but everyonw left.. guessing cause of the stupid fucks on here now!! and no one one here can beat me !! hell for that matter not even ran the slow cars on the list to make it to the top!!

SO I SAY YOU WANT THE SPOT.. MAKE THE CALL OUT AND COME TAKE IT !!

lol you did it to piss everyone off much like everything else you say. it seems to work real well for you tho. see the thing of being a large displacement domestic v8 coming in an import forum calling out hondas and shit, talking shit like you do pisses people off. i mean i hope your corvette can beat a honda or even a 240 or whatever might be on here. maybe if you were cool about it or something it would be different.....but you know that...you know exactly what you are doing and thats why you do it. carry on tho....maybe a race will actually happen

....it's just an hhr

Certified Gearhead

I drilled 2-10 AN fittings into my valve cover and have it setup with catch cans to help with crankcase pressure. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex i ITR View Post
    I drilled 2-10 AN fittings into my valve cover and have it setup with catch cans to help with crankcase pressure. Just saying.
    Same here.

guessing cause of the stupid fucks on here now!! and no one one here can beat me !! hell for that matter not even ran the slow cars on the list to make it to the top!!
    !!

FYI: there are dozens of very capable cars/drivers on this site that can slap built vettes up and down the interstate. Most simply do not have the desire or time. So saying that "nobody can beat you" is a pretty bold statement. There are also some legitimate professional racecar drivers on this site. I'd put money on it that there are a few that could make a faster pass in your own car, than you can.

Out of curiousity, do you go on the Vette and Viper Forums and taunt? Because most of the Vette and Viper Guys I know are in the Big Boy HP range. They wont even screw around with anything import but EVO's and Supras.

you are truely a moron, wtf is an intake plate, do you make this shit up as you go... and i backed out of a race, what about jerry??? you cried to the mods to get them to lock the callout thread for a real car... pussy... and are you backing down from my race, if so, say you are scared... fucking pussy bitch... hahaha
    Right... You and jerry said you were not coming to mce and Jerry said he would call me when he's ready to run! So the mods locked it!

I cant wait to see your skinny bow legged limpin ass when i sneak up on you at the track and watch you run an hide!!

lol you did it to piss everyone off much like everything else you say. it seems to work real well for you tho. see the thing of being a large displacement domestic v8 coming in an import forum calling out hondas and shit, talking shit like you do pisses people off. i mean i hope your corvette can beat a honda or even a 240 or whatever might be on here. maybe if you were cool about it or something it would be different.....but you know that...you know exactly what you are doing and thats why you do it. carry on tho....maybe a race will actually happen
    Good this is the interwebs get over it! how many people piss me off.. Now Every one hating on what i drive lmfao.. i dont call out fucking hondas!! draggbody said he could take me out in the 8th so let him... for the record i have ran one 1 honda in my life and that was moseley, all my vids on youtube are 99% v8 over 500hp... just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Same here.
    Yep That is what im going for, but its not a huge issue so i ordered a nice catch can from a vender in cali and it should be here this week..

FYI: there are dozens of very capable cars/drivers on this site that can slap built vettes up and down the interstate. Most simply do not have the desire or time. So saying that "nobody can beat you" is a pretty bold statement. There are also some legitimate professional racecar drivers on this site. I'd put money on it that there are a few that could make a faster pass in your own car, than you can.

Out of curiousity, do you go on the Vette and Viper Forums and taunt? Because most of the Vette and Viper Guys I know are in the Big Boy HP range. They wont even screw around with anything import but EVO's and Supras.
    Yes i am aware about the cars on the site.. my statement is more true than false... only a few people in a year has actaully met and raced me from here.. I know they are capable cars to race me out there but do they ... no..

My car is all stock factory driveline nothing impressive about it .... So find the evos and surpas on here and tell them to come in the thread and lets set it up

THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!! PERFECT EXAMPLE!!

MONDAY I GET A PM FROM WHITE ACCORD WITH HIS NUMBER AND SAYING HE HAS A FRIEND WITH A C5 TWIN TURBO THAT WANTS TO RUN ME...

I SENT MY #

SO THEN THE VETTE GUY TEXT ME TUE ASKING TO RUN FOR SLIPS.. ..

I REPLYED AND SAID ''WELL LETS START OUT WITH A $500-$1000 RACE FROM A DIG OR LOW ROLL, CAUSE I'D HATE TO TAKE YOUR CAR ''...

HE REPLYS WITH A PIC OF MONEY SAYS ''WAITING ON YOU''..

SO I SAY ''OK LETS DO THIS TONIGHT WHEN YOU GET OFF''..??

NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAKE UP TO THIS TEXT THIS AM ''I THINK IM GOING TO PASS ON DIS RACE, STILL LIKE TO SEE YOUR CAR AND BE COOL, MY BIG BRO HAS A LEXAS SC AND WILL RUN ON THE WEEKEND.... LMFAO

WELL I SENT - DAMN THATS WEAK AFTER U MADE THE CALL OUT ... SET IT UP WITH YOUR BRO THEN...

I MEAN SERIOUSLY A PM TO TEXT TO BACKING OUT WITHIN 3 DAYS.. ''RICER'' LOL

so are we going to race next friday bitch??? are you saying that you want some of jerry??? have you really lowered yourself to picking on peoples physical handicaps??? its time to man up, you wanted to race a honda, remember you called me out... im not backing down... i cant do it this weekend, but i will next weekend...

I said this... and ill gladly do it on the street! come up tomorrow!
    Since your so great at riding nuts and running that mouth why not drive on up and knock me off the list..Ill give you 5 cars out on a dig... 1320 feet on the street? or 3 cars out on a roll ??
    You said this and i agreed.plus give you the move...
    My shit is working now... lock it in, shut that big fucking mouth of yours and bring your ass down here, i'll run you in the 1/8 at the track here... both of us on street tires...
    So your saying you want me to come there next weekend, run you in the 8th, you get the move and me on my nittos not slicks ? and what is bet ?

So your saying you want me to come there next weekend, run you in the 8th, you get the move and me on my nittos not slicks ? and what is bet ?
    and you said you would set me out front, you on motor... you said all of this... make it $500

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

He won't show... He's a puss that talks the talk and races one and only one race... Please don't tell me that a built vette is scared to race a Honda from a dig in the 1/8th under any circumstance?? If not its a super epic fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certified Gearhead

Good this is the interwebs get over it!
    had to be upset about it to get over it

how many people piss me off..
    not nearly as many as you piss off

Now Every one hating on what i drive lmfao..
    good this is the inerwebs get over it!

i dont call out fucking hondas!! draggbody said he could take me out in the 8th so let him... for the record i have ran one 1 honda in my life and that was moseley
    i didn't say you call out fucking hondas!! what i am saying is you are on an import site that is 90% or more honda acting like your shit don't stink. go to a forum where there are cars in your league and pick on them. but you won't do that cause that won't be any fun.

Yes i am aware about the cars on the site.. my statement is more true than false... only a few people in a year has actaully met and raced me from here.. I know they are capable cars to race me out there but do they ... no..
    ok first maybe people have better things to do with thier time, and second maybe if you didn't come across as such a douche than you might get more people to run you

My car is all stock factory driveline nothing impressive about it .... So find the evos and surpas on here and tell them to come in the thread and lets set it up
    go make your callouts here:
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/
    http://www.supraforums.com/forum/forum.php

....it's just an hhr

Certified Gearhead

I'd run you but I moved out of state and I have no plans to come back to GA anytime soon (in my car anyways). I know plenty of Evo's with enough power to run you but I'm not making a thread up about someone else's car. Thats lame.

I don't know about the Supra forums but EVOM doesnt have a forum like this. To be honest its a little childish. There are plenty of fast Evo's in Gwinnett though. If you venture out to Wild Bill's on Thursday or Pleasant hill on Saturday you catch a good run.

i didn't say you call out fucking hondas!! what i am saying is you are on an import site that is 90% or more honda acting like your shit don't stink. go to a forum where there are cars in your league and pick on them. but you won't do that cause that won't be any fun.
    If the slow ass cars on here dont fit the 12sec or faster kills profile then stay the hell outta the section.... easy as that, dont read the threads and dont post lame ass shit

Im on lots of forums and talk just as much shit as here...Hell im going to race tonight !!! :boobies:

Quote Originally Posted by Apex i ITR View Post
    There are plenty of fast Evo's in Gwinnett though. If you venture out to Wild Bill's on Thursday or Pleasant hill on Saturday you catch a good run.

Ya ive been there a few times back in the day, may need to try it out again

seems like you are avoiding the question... whats it going to be, its a simple yes or no???

Certified Gearhead

If the slow ass cars on here dont fit the 12sec or faster kills profile then stay the hell outta the section.... easy as that, dont read the threads and dont post lame ass shit
    im pretty sure we all drive at least a 12 sec car....thanks tho

....it's just an hhr

Certified Gearhead

Yeah Im aware of that, but everyone immediately started bitching and hatin, no one raced him to prove him wrong. obviously you can find him on the streets, other people have all week.
    So once again quit talking and race.
    INSERT AWESOME QUOTE HERE

had to be upset about it to get over it

not nearly as many as you piss off

good this is the inerwebs get over it!

ok first maybe people have better things to do with thier time, and second maybe if you didn't come across as such a douche than you might get more people to run you

go make your callouts here:
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/
    http://www.supraforums.com/forum/forum.php
    I wouldn't bother making a call out on Supraforums. Guys there won't even run an all motor DC5 so I doubt they would take on a well setup C6.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Certified Gearhead

Yeah Im aware of that, but everyone immediately started bitching and hatin, no one raced him to prove him wrong. obviously you can find him on the streets, other people have all week.
    So once again quit talking and race.
    ummmmm.......yyyyyyyyya

....it's just an hhr

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    I wouldn't bother making a call out on Supraforums. Guys there won't even run an all motor DC5 so I doubt they would take on a well setup C6.
    cause you are too quick or not quick enough????

....it's just an hhr

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast