Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTIVNM NA VS MTI H/C C6 Z06 - VS BUILT 4XXCI 500hp SS - vs 600 hp Shelby Gt500

well boosted,i seen a video of ZO racing a EVO and that couldn't have had more then 400-500 and ZO didn't beat him by much http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkLv2Zh_Jxg&feature=plcp so i beg to differ...

But you don't have an Evo so that video is invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    But you don't have an Evo so that video is invalid.
    And i guess you dont get the point..

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by kevint2 View Post
    And i guess you dont get the point..
    His point is traction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....it's just an hhr

Let's look at that video... Sure, ZO caught the guy sleeping at the "tree". But even with that, he still beat an ALL-WHEEL DRIVE car (that was two-stepping) "that couldn't have had more then 400-500" from a dig, in the 1/8 mile. So yeah, he might not have beat the Evo by a lot... 1/8 doesn't give you a lot of room.

Again, I'm not taking sides by trying to make ZO sound unbeatable or whatever, 'cause he ain't. But I do think he'll be a lot more difficult to beat than you think.

so zo, are we going to race... you seem like you are scared... why wont you give me a simple yes or no answer...

well boosted,i seen a video of ZO racing a EVO and that couldn't have had more then 400-500 and ZO didn't beat him by much http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkLv2Zh_Jxg&feature=plcp so i beg to differ...
    Look at the date, in case you missed the thread it is now a built stroker motor on a big boy shot, that vid is a cam only ls2 on spray...slightly different car now maybe you at 650 would hang with it in that vid but it makes a little more power now
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Look at the date, in case you missed the thread it is now a built stroker motor on a big boy shot, that vid is a cam only ls2 on spray...slightly different car now maybe you at 650 would hang with it in that vid but it makes a little more power now
    I agree with it being a different car now

...im running 255s on the rear with a locked diff...
    Thank you for proving my point. Like I said, you have no chance with 800hp. You won't get it to the ground.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

i have 255 on the rear of my car too. i'll spin all the way through 1st and 2nd on a hard launch

Quote Originally Posted by 91s13 View Post
    i have 255 on the rear of my car too. i'll spin all the way through 1st and 2nd on a hard launch
    its called throttle control

its called throttle control
    while you throttle controlling you're getting left at the same time especially if your opponent hooks.

Its called current setup,If course if i up the HP i will have to mod the tires and springs to be able to put the power to the ground.I know what my car is capable of because i have done every screw,bolt,nut,pipe,lug myself and i know i can beat 99% of every shit talkers on here and maybe when i get my power where it needs to be and race ZO,Even if he beats me i will have no hard feeling..I just think its all about fun and if i cant beat him with the Lexus then ill try with my FD RX7 (when im done swapping the 2jz)

I agree with the its for fun and no hard feelings, good luck in your attempts
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Its called current setup,If course if i up the HP i will have to mod the tires and springs to be able to put the power to the ground.I know what my car is capable of because i have done every screw,bolt,nut,pipe,lug myself and i know i can beat 99% of every shit talkers on here and maybe when i get my power where it needs to be and race ZO,Even if he beats me i will have no hard feeling..I just think its all about fun and if i cant beat him with the Lexus then ill try with my FD RX7 (when im done swapping the 2jz)
    So, let me see if I can get this straight.
    You have a 93 Lexus NA-T and an FD.

The FD doesn't have an engine under the hood, but someday you'll put a 2JZ in that you have in your garage and stomp everybody - in other words, it hasn't done anything yet. You're going to build it all in that 2x4 and particle board "garage", right?

You say that you should be able to run ZOSICK, based upon a video of when he was stock, but now you say that you are on 255's, and stock suspension? And that you can't up the power until you upgrade fuel, suspension, and tires? You've already got $7K and 1 year into putting the car together, and your mods are: "Mods so far is stock bottom end with 550cc injectors,255lph fuelpump,supra twin turbo headgasket,homemade FFIM,90mm throttle body,APR head studs,front mount intercooler,T70 turbo with 68.hotside,HKS SSQV3 blowoff valve,50mm wastegate,Apexi SAFC,full 3in exhaust with no cats,HKS boost controller and afew other things,Please dont bash my car,i know its ugly but ive put most of the work into the motor! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pOr3QQ3w9Q "

You really think that you can beat 99% in the KF? I'm one of the slower cars in here, and with the way it is bogging and misfiring right now, I don't think that you can beat 1% on here, much less 99%. Fix our car before you try to act like you are ready to race.

Quote Originally Posted by draggbody View Post
    so zo, are we going to race... you seem like you are scared... why wont you give me a simple yes or no answer...
    Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    So is zo gonna race that civic street tire for street tire in the 1/8th????
    you are truely a moron, wtf is an intake plate, do you make this shit up as you go... and i backed out of a race, what about jerry??? you cried to the mods to get them to lock the callout thread for a real car... pussy... and are you backing down from my race, if so, say you are scared... fucking pussy bitch... hahaha
    so are we going to race next friday bitch??? are you saying that you want some of jerry??? have you really lowered yourself to picking on peoples physical handicaps??? its time to man up, you wanted to race a honda, remember you called me out... im not backing down... i cant do it this weekend, but i will next weekend...
    and you said you would set me out front, you on motor... you said all of this... make it $500
    seems like you are avoiding the question... whats it going to be, its a simple yes or no???
    am i the only one that has noticed zo continues through this thread without answering me... he would be the first one to dog someone for avoiding the question, but he is doing the same thing...

so, zo, whats it going to be...

lol David88vert are you stalking me?Like is any of your business,but what you fail to understand is i work on my car almost everyday and the bogging was because of a bad fuelpump that i changed lastnight and i never said i could beat 99% of people in KF you dumbfuck.I said 99% of the shit talkers like yourself.And as for where a work on my cars,does it really matter?You are sitting behind a laptop at 8am stalking me looking up my IA account and my youtube account,i mean how sad is that shit?..Why are you so interested in me?Sorry buddy,i dont do that gay shit!!So let me be,if i want to race ZO and if i get beat what is it to you?Stop swinging on my nuts buddy...You are 40 years old,act like it!And if you ever want to call me out feel free to do so!!fyi i never said i was ready to race anyone you fag.
    Last edited by kevint2; 05-21-2012 at 09:58 AM.

lol David88vert are you stalking me?Like is any of your business,but what you fail to understand is i work on my car almost everyday and the bogging was because of a bad fuelpump that i changed lastnight and i never said i could beat 99% of people in KF you dumbfuck.I said 99% of the shit talkers like yourself.And as for where a work on my cars,does it really matter?You are sitting behind a laptop at 8am stalking me looking up my IA account and my youtube account,i mean how sad is that shit?..Why are you so interested in me?Sorry buddy,i dont do that gay shit!!So let me be,if i want to race ZO and if i get beat what is it to you?Stop swinging on my nuts buddy...You are 40 years old,act like it!And if you ever want to call me out feel free to do so!!fyi i never said i was ready to race anyone you fag.
    How is quoting what YOU posted stalking?
    Sorry that you have a car that is so bad off that you have to work on it everyday. I've had projects like that before.

You aren't beating anything if you can't keep your car running. You tried to act like you could run with and have a chance to beat ZOSICK.
    You can race ZOSICK if you want to, but you are delusional if you think that you will have a chance with 255's. That's just fact.
    Like I said, nothing against your car, just that you need traction if you plan to run a built Corvette.

I encourage you to keep working on your project though - it is different than others, and yes, it is faster than a lot of other cars on the road. I've tuned a 70mm on a Supra NA-T setup before, made just over 500 rwhp with it, and it was a lot of fun. Don't trade off your car unless someone gives you something incredible for it.

BTW - Use Google on your username and it shows you the videos - not stalking. I actually like the TT and NA-T setups.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    How is quoting what YOU posted stalking?
    Sorry that you have a car that is so bad off that you have to work on it everyday. I've had projects like that before.

You aren't beating anything if you can't keep your car running. You tried to act like you could run with and have a chance to beat ZOSICK.
    You can race ZOSICK if you want to, but you are delusional if you think that you will have a chance with 255's. That's just fact.
    Like I said, nothing against your car, just that you need traction if you plan to run a built Corvette.

I encourage you to keep working on your project though - it is different than others, and yes, it is faster than a lot of other cars on the road. I've tuned a 70mm on a Supra NA-T setup before, made just over 500 rwhp with it, and it was a lot of fun. Don't trade off your car unless someone gives you something incredible for it.

BTW - Use Google on your username and it shows you the videos - not stalking. I actually like the TT and NA-T setups.
    I don't work on my car everyday because it breaks down,I do it because that's what i like to do.I don't want beef with you are anyone on here but i hate when people say(you can do something)...My car has been a pain in the ass and alot of long nights BUT i knew what i was getting into by buying it with a bad fuel-pump but what they didn't tell me was the head gasket was bad also......I know the RX7 is going to be the same thing but i got it for dirt cheap so i will be worth it..Look,the point to all of my posts is everyone on here loves cars and its kinda like a family but then you have guys like ZOSICK that is so in love with himself and his car,that he talks down on people and there cars...Sorry,i just don't like that..

What is it with you calling people fag? You say you don't like shit talking but yet you are in here doing the same thing. Hmm

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

OK ZOSICK,you get on here and talk alot of crap about how fast you are and who you can beat and to me that is very sad.you are a grown-ass man acting like a 16 year old..Yes your car is fast (ill give you that) but all you have done is bought a fast car and made it a-little faster..I will put money that you didn't do any of the work yourself.You call out Hondas and other cars that are a lot slower then you then you feel like a big shot when the slower car don't want to race..Im guessing your are like any other guy that buys a huge Hummer or fast out of the box sports car (overcompensation)...Understand that anyone can pay a shop to make a car fast but not to many can build a fast car out of a slow one.So as a car guy and gearhead,i don't respect you!!You as a person?I don't know you and all this shit talking could just be a front..
    i posted a comment and everyone feels like they have to start crap.I reply to people the same way they come at me..

i posted a comment and everyone feels like they have to start crap.I reply to people the same way they come at me..
    Really? I never started calling you names, nor spoke to you with derogatory comments. Maybe that's because I was acting my age, and you are acting yours?

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Really? I never started calling you names, nor spoke to you with derogatory comments. Maybe that's because I was acting my age, and you are acting yours?
    i guess its like talking to a wall,my 1st comment did not mention your name and had nothing to do with you..You replied to something that wasn't your business..I will leave this alone but like i said before..Call me out whenever you feel the need too and that goes for Bacon aswell.peace!

i guess its like talking to a wall,my 1st comment did not mention your name and had nothing to do with you..You replied to something that wasn't your business..I will leave this alone but like i said before..Call me out whenever you feel the need too and that goes for Bacon aswell.peace!
    Re-read your first quote - you started with names directed to my post.

You don't have the traction or horsepower to run me as you currently sit. If we happen to see each other at a fall track day, I'll let you line up if you like.

LOL sigh,i have more important things to do then to go back and forth all day with you...And there you go again with your (don't have the traction or horsepower)......Just let me know what track day you will be at and ill show you how much traction i have lol....peace!

Probably won't be out to a regular track day until fall. My weekends are about to be prioritized with furnishing and updating a new house that I am closing on right now. Hard to give up weekends to play.

wow, and i almost forgot how bad the kf was untill this kid came around. LOL at getting traction in a high hp car with 255s. I had 315 dr on my cobra made just over 600whp and would blow them off from a 50 roll when cold.

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

Certified Gearhead

Maybe he has AWD.

still waiting... sounds like you are bitching up ZO...

Call you out? Unless you wanna run my bike I won't call you out. It would waste my time.
    Bitches love bacon.

i got one too,but im not dumb enough to race a bike...What about your Accord?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bike3-jpg  

My accord has an untuned h23a vtec and vtec isn't even wired up. Hardly a race. You scared of a stretched 600?

So you would buck up to a high hp Z06 but you won't race a 600cc untuned bike with nothing more than a stretch?
    Bitches love bacon.

First,lol why would you stretch a stock 600cc bike?Other then it looking like ass it kills the handing..Scared has nothing to do with it..I have kids and a girl to look after..you wreck in a car most of the time you walk away,you wreck on a bike your a organ donor....Just not worth it to me.

I didn't stretch it. Bought it that way and its actually pretty fun. I have kids as well as you can see. It's okay if you are scared of losing. I'm fine with that.
    Bitches love bacon.

I didn't stretch it. Bought it that way and its actually pretty fun. I have kids as well as you can see. It's okay if you are scared of losing. I'm fine with that.
    Just by you saying that i can tell how immature you are..I will not race a bike because i dont want to be held accountable if they try something dumb and wreck...So get your car running and hit me up when its done..

Just by you saying that i can tell how immature you are..I will not race a bike because i dont want to be held accountable if they try something dumb and wreck...So get your car running and hit me up when its done..
    Go to the track to race the bikes. That way you don't have to worry about possible legal issues.
    I can tell you though that it will be the rider that wins, not the bike. Both of your bikes are solid performers from the factory.
    I've taken one of my old bikes to the drag strip a few times. It's ok, but not nearly as fun as track days at road courses.

2006 Ninja 636=Wet Weight 428lb...Horsepower (rear wheel)124.2 hp....1/4 mile [email protected] speed 168mph......as for the Bacon 07 CBR 600 RR=Wet Weight 415lb.....Horsepower (rear wheel)118 hp.....1/4 mile 11.1 secs....top speed 165mph....so it would be very good race......but over all i do think it would come down to the best rider would win...

I am talking about running my bike against your car. Don't care about your bike.
    Bitches love bacon.

I am talking about running my bike against your car. Don't care about your bike.
    You are the only one that brings up bikes,im talking about running your CAR...GET IT???CAR against my car......So get it fixed and then we can talk...

Wow everybody on here is so damn hostile, why so many shit talkers and haters? Run your car not your mouth plain and simple. If a score cant be settled that way then act like little kids and throw some hands for gods sake im only 21 years young and ive never seen so many people act like such children over such an ignorant reason we are all car lovers thats why we joined this site doesnt matter if your into 2,3 or 4 wheels american muscle or tuner european or domestic we are all here for the same reason. im sure im going to get someone hating on what i just said but thats fine just shows who the true children are on this site.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast