Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTIVNM NA VS MTI H/C C6 Z06 - VS BUILT 4XXCI 500hp SS - vs 600 hp Shelby Gt500

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by kiss_my_SS View Post
    ummmmm.......yyyyyyyyya
    Exactly everyone knows I'm right, you can either hop on here everyday after work and talk shit, or you can go smoke that vette if you you're such hot shit. Get the hell out the kills forum.
    INSERT AWESOME QUOTE HERE

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by dvpjdm View Post
    Exactly everyone knows I'm right, you can either hop on here everyday after work and talk shit, or you can go smoke that vette if you you're such hot shit. Get the hell out the kills forum.
    ummm.....when and where did i say my car could smoke that vette.......or did i claim im hot shit???????????

....it's just an hhr

Certified Gearhead

ummm.....when and where did i say my car could smoke that vette.......or did i claim im hot shit???????????
    If you can't hang with that Vette and your car isn't hot shit, then why are you on this forum. If you don't have a car to compete with him, why were the one that responded to my post? I would've let someone with a badder car say something.

cause you are too quick or not quick enough????
    They were claiming that a vid with my car vs a supra was fake. Ultimately no one would take on my challenge that I could back up the vid so I guess they had too much to lose by running me. Idk.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Zosick, are you the black on black c6 that's always at barrett? If so, why not mess with some of the foxbody guys? a few of em seem to have nice set ups.

Certified Gearhead

All this shit talking needs to be settled at import showdown, as many haters as z0sick has he knows he's under your skin, you all put him on top of the list talking and then flaking out, he's the most wanted now. If stupid ass people would just drive instead of talk this site might actually have a decent kills forum.

SHUT UP AND RACE!!!
    ^^^this was what i responded to. you stated something that was not correct. i didn't know if you knew that he was the one who put himself at the top of the list, so i responded saying so. and i agree with the post.

If you can't hang with that Vette and your car isn't hot shit, then why are you on this forum. If you don't have a car to compete with him, why were the one that responded to my post? I would've let someone with a badder car say something.
    i didn't now i needed to be able to beat a 800hp vette to be on this forum??? that wasn't in the info when i created my account. i also didn't know that i needed to let someone with a badder car come in and say "he put himself at the top of the list". and like i said i responded to your post because you said something incorrect and i just pointed out that it was him that put himself there not anyone else. and hell maybe he is the fastest car, i don't know, whatever, but i doubt anyone will ever know cause there is no racing going on.

i came in basically saying that its the same old shit day in and day out in the kills forum with the dick size contest and all the bitching and no racing. people come in taking personal stabs at people they have never met talking all kinds of shit about peoples jobs and families and whatever else. all i have said was to quit all the grade school bickering and race or don't race. it's not difficult to say "hey you're faster than me, sorry i will pass" or simply respond to a callout. but zosick knows exactly what he is doing and that's why he is doing it.

....it's just an hhr

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    They were claiming that a vid with my car vs a supra was fake. Ultimately no one would take on my challenge that I could back up the vid so I guess they had too much to lose by running me. Idk.
    lol that's crazy. link to vid?

....it's just an hhr

i love reading these forums makes me crack all the time its nice to have drama but seriously let some driving begin i always ove to see a good race!!

Certified Gearhead

^^^this was what i responded to. you stated something that was not correct. i didn't know if you knew that he was the one who put himself at the top of the list, so i responded saying so. and i agree with the post.

i didn't now i needed to be able to beat a 800hp vette to be on this forum??? that wasn't in the info when i created my account. i also didn't know that i needed to let someone with a badder car come in and say "he put himself at the top of the list". and like i said i responded to your post because you said something incorrect and i just pointed out that it was him that put himself there not anyone else. and hell maybe he is the fastest car, i don't know, whatever, but i doubt anyone will ever know cause there is no racing going on.

i came in basically saying that its the same old shit day in and day out in the kills forum with the dick size contest and all the bitching and no racing. people come in taking personal stabs at people they have never met talking all kinds of shit about peoples jobs and families and whatever else. all i have said was to quit all the grade school bickering and race or don't race. it's not difficult to say "hey you're faster than me, sorry i will pass" or simply respond to a callout. but zosick knows exactly what he is doing and that's why he is doing it.
    My original statement was not incorrect, you took it incorrectly. I know he made the list, but it didn't mean shit till everyone else started talking about it. With that said, not once in my second statement that you quoted does it say "BEAT" it says "HANG" the kills forum does actually state that its a competition section for the faster cars on the site, 12 sec. or faster cars. I proof read my posts unlike a lot of people, so I know what i said. Everything I said still stands and is valid, aside from whether you think so or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Zosick, are you the black on black c6 that's always at barrett? If so, why not mess with some of the foxbody guys? a few of em seem to have nice set ups.
    Yep thats me..

But all the mustangs you see thats normally out there will not race me...... not even in my c5..
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

Certified Gearhead

My original statement was not incorrect, you took it incorrectly. I know he made the list, but it didn't mean shit till everyone else started talking about it. With that said, not once in my second statement that you quoted does it say "BEAT" it says "HANG" the kills forum does actually state that its a competition section for the faster cars on the site, 12 sec. or faster cars. I proof read my posts unlike a lot of people, so I know what i said. Everything I said still stands and is valid, aside from whether you think so or not.
    ok so i took it incorrectly if that's what happened. and hanging with a 9second car isn't something that a whole lot of people can do. and there is quite a bit of difference between a 9sec and 12sec car. and im under the impression that you think that i shouldn't post in the kills forum cause you don't think i drive a 12sec car???

....it's just an hhr

Certified Gearhead

ok so i took it incorrectly if that's what happened. and hanging with a 9second car isn't something that a whole lot of people can do. and there is quite a bit of difference between a 9sec and 12sec car. and im under the impression that you think that i shouldn't post in the kills forum cause you don't think i drive a 12sec car???
    Well obviously we have both misiturptreted what each other have said, and yes you're very correct about the difference in a 9sec and 12sec car. Honestly I have no control what so ever over who and what people say on here, and I don't know you personally so I really can't say anything about the car you drive. You obviously are a pretty reasonable person from what I can tell so post on my friend.

Certified Gearhead

Well obviously we have both misiturptreted what each other have said, and yes you're very correct about the difference in a 9sec and 12sec car. Honestly I have no control what so ever over who and what people say on here, and I don't know you personally so I really can't say anything about the car you drive. You obviously are a pretty reasonable person from what I can tell so post on my friend.
    lol its all good bro

....it's just an hhr

Certified Gearhead

Kumbaya. LOL

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

So is zo gonna race that civic street tire for street tire in the 1/8th????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OK ZOSICK,you get on here and talk alot of crap about how fast you are and who you can beat and to me that is very sad.you are a grown-ass man acting like a 16 year old..Yes your car is fast (ill give you that) but all you have done is bought a fast car and made it a-little faster..I will put money that you didn't do any of the work yourself.You call out Hondas and other cars that are a lot slower then you then you feel like a big shot when the slower car don't want to race..Im guessing your are like any other guy that buys a huge Hummer or fast out of the box sports car (overcompensation)...Understand that anyone can pay a shop to make a car fast but not to many can build a fast car out of a slow one.So as a car guy and gearhead,i don't respect you!!You as a person?I don't know you and all this shit talking could just be a front..

Certified Gearhead

I don't agree. Back in the day I had time to work on my own stuff. Now my time is worth more to so I can afford ot pay someone else to do the work. I neither have the time or the tools to do the work myself (Plus lets be real a clutch job is easier with a lift instead of on your back.

Just saying if you only respect people who wrench on their own stuff then thats your hang up. i can respect anything. Fast is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by kevint2 View Post
    OK ZOSICK,you get on here and talk alot of crap about how fast you are and who you can beat and to me that is very sad.you are a grown-ass man acting like a 16 year old..Yes your car is fast (ill give you that) but all you have done is bought a fast car and made it a-little faster..I will put money that you didn't do any of the work yourself.You call out Hondas and other cars that are a lot slower then you then you feel like a big shot when the slower car don't want to race..Im guessing your are like any other guy that buys a huge Hummer or fast out of the box sports car (overcompensation)...Understand that anyone can pay a shop to make a car fast but not to many can build a fast car out of a slow one.So as a car guy and gearhead,i don't respect you!!You as a person?I don't know you and all this shit talking could just be a front..
    Yay another hater to add to the list.. I been here Since 07 Nothing gonna change ...

See Im not on here bragging how fast my car is or calling out any hondas... I cant help it how some people like hate on me 24/7 and talk there self into a race...
    I made a challenge thread trying to get the kills section going agian like it used to be .. lots of fast cars, meets etc....

#1 - I wasnt aware this was the '' Do it 100 % your self an fix a pos into a 8-11 car'' section If so i should have bought a $500 civic and put my new motor/trans/etc in it?
    But See the truth is everyone has someone do something and cant afford to miss work or want it done asap etc.. plus at the end of the day building a fast civic is like coming outta the closet.. Shocking at first but at the end of the day its still a civic ...

Im Sorry i can afford to buy a Great starter platforum and totally gutt it like other guys do their builds, then better it with new parts to be a street killer..

#2 - ''Anyone can pay a shop to make a car fast'' YES but it depends on what shop and how fast ... !

#3 - ''Done nothing.. made it a little faster" Dont be so freakin naive ... I've done everything on my car except build the Engine and My car is far from a dealer lot c6 with a shitty kit slapped on it!!

#4 ''You dont respect me'' ... Well Bro oppinions are like assholes....we all got em...
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

Quote Originally Posted by Apex i ITR View Post
    I don't agree. Back in the day I had time to work on my own stuff. Now my time is worth more to so I can afford ot pay someone else to do the work. I neither have the time or the tools to do the work myself (Plus lets be real a clutch job is easier with a lift instead of on your back.

Just saying if you only respect people who wrench on their own stuff then thats your hang up. i can respect anything. Fast is fast.
    lol fast is fast,your right!!!Anyone can pay a shop to make it fast BUT real car guys TRY to do as much as possible them self's..Its like going to a meet or drag night and seeing a supra with 800hp and asking the owner what all was done to it and he looks at you with a dumb face and tells you a shop built it and he really don't know.Forums like this one are made for people wanting to learn more about cars and how to mods them,So if you don't work on your car then why get on here?99% of ZOSICKs post are talking crap and talking like he is better then everyone because he is dumb enough to by a Vett..I love corvettes but this guy gives vett owners a bad name.

Pretty sure this is a car enthusiasts forum not a DIY/tech forum...im all for building your own stuff to whatever extent you are able to but sometimes its the more intelligent thing to do by sending it to a shop, but to say someone shouldnt be on here cause they paid a shop to build a very nice setup is stupid and naive...but continue on a what not
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

defend the fag...ZOSICK i will be calling you out very soon..

Zo, hello... what it gonna be???

Certified Gearhead

lol fast is fast,your right!!!Anyone can pay a shop to make it fast BUT real car guys TRY to do as much as possible them self's..Its like going to a meet or drag night and seeing a supra with 800hp and asking the owner what all was done to it and he looks at you with a dumb face and tells you a shop built it and he really don't know.Forums like this one are made for people wanting to learn more about cars and how to mods them,So if you don't work on your car then why get on here?99% of ZOSICKs post are talking crap and talking like he is better then everyone because he is dumb enough to by a Vett..I love corvettes but this guy gives vett owners a bad name.

Oh don't get it twisted just because i didn't turn all the wrenches on the car doesn't mean I don't know 100% whats in it. I picked everything after researching as best as I could. i can talk about any aspect of my car.

If you are talking about someone who gives a random shop a blank check and doesn't know whats in the car then I agree with you 100%. Thats bullshit and I would call you on it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex i ITR View Post
    Oh don't get it twisted just because i didn't turn all the wrenches on the car doesn't mean I don't know 100% whats in it. I picked everything after researching as best as I could. i can talk about any aspect of my car.

If you are talking about someone who gives a random shop a blank check and doesn't know whats in the car then I agree with you 100%. Thats bullshit and I would call you on it as well.
    Like Zo and his "intake plate" hahaha... that guy is as bad as Obama without his teleprompter

Yeah,but don't get me wrong im not trying to hate on anyone,I just don't like Shit-talking and i call it like i see it!He may have all that power but put it on a road course and lets see how well the LEAFSPRINGS on the rear of that Vett will take corners..Im waiting on my standalone to come in and once i get tuned,I may run ZOSICK just to see how bad he really is.

Yeah,but don't get me wrong im not trying to hate on anyone,I just don't like Shit-talking and i call it like i see it!He may have all that power but put it on a road course and lets see how well the LEAFSPRINGS on the rear of that Vett will take corners..Im waiting on my standalone to come in and once i get tuned,I may run ZOSICK just to see how bad he really is.
    Uh.. Corvettes do very well on a road course. Probably better than that whale of a Lexus in your sig will ever do. Now, I'm not a big fan of ZO either... But let's face reality for a minute. He's got a fast car. Your Lexus better be pushing 7, 8, or 900-ish numbers before you call him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Uh.. Corvettes do very well on a road course. Probably better than that whale of a Lexus in your sig will ever do. Now, I'm not a big fan of ZO either... But let's face reality for a minute. He's got a fast car. Your Lexus better be pushing 7, 8, or 900-ish numbers before you call him out.
    LOL i never said my Lexus is good on a road course and i don't think i would need 8-900hp to walk him like a dog..600-650hp would be plenty...And with my ECU tuned 650hp should not be a problem.

Yeah, you'd be an idiot to build a race car out of a Corvette. There's no way that they could take corners or ever be competitive in a real racing competition like ALMS, right?

Those traverse leaf springs would make it crash in the first turn, right?
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

LOL i never said my Lexus is good on a road course and i don't think i would need 8-900hp to walk him like a dog..600-650hp would be plenty...And with my ECU tuned 650hp should not be a problem.
    Not a chance - with either 600-650 or with 800-900. You won't have the traction to put the power down to the ground. By the time that you spent enough to make that Lexus competitive, the Lexus would be an antique in a museum.

Ok antique is what your Rustang is and why may i ask won't have the traction?Are you talking from your ass?lol and i really dont think ZOSICK is putting down anymore then 650 maybe 700 to the wheels.....as for being competitive,do you know anything about a 2jz or the fact they can lay down 800hp+ on stock bottom end? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1VAuxbRQs And that is just a NA-T

You are on this forum and your car isn't hot shit. I'd bet a dollar to a sack of shit your Integra couldn't keep up with that Z06.

How much machine work can one possibly do themselves? What the fuck is wrong with a shop doing the work? That's what the fuck they are for. Would I build my own motor? Nope. I will gladly take my shit to Mainstream or Forged or any other shop that does the work that I need done because that's what they do. This forum is more than people wanting to learn about cars and how to mod them. Wanna know that shit? Use Google.

Zosick is dumb enough to buy a Vette? Are you fucking retarded or something to say a comment of that nature. Obviously he did something right if he is winning race after race and people back down from him left and right. I don't personally like Chevy anything nor do I care for this Zosick fuck but people like you who try to step in here and smart off at the mouth.....I care less for.
    Last edited by Bacon; 05-19-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Ok antique is what your Rustang is and why may i ask won't have the traction?Are you talking from your ass?lol and i really dont think ZOSICK is putting down anymore then 650 maybe 700 to the wheels.....as for being competitive,do you know anything about a 2jz or the fact they can lay down 800hp+ on stock bottom end? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1VAuxbRQs And that is just a NA-T
    I've already been through a NA-T Supra and a Supra TT with a 78 on it. I personally know very well what over 500 to the ground in a NA-T does, and what over 600 in a TT does. I also know that your Lexus wouldn't have a chance against my old foxbody, much less ZOSICK's current setup.
    I'm not knocking your 2JZ - I like them as a powerplant, but unless you tub out your Lexus, you aren't going to get more traction than a Corvette. That may hurt your feelings, but it really shouldn't - both cars were built for different purposes.

I guess im done talking because from what you are telling me,a Supra or sc300 2JZ could never beat a vett or your old fox body.Anything i say will just fall on deaf ears and im more about doing then talking so good night to you sir!

If we want to talk turns, I'd run ZO on the Loop or 129, day or night, in my measly 6 banger or wifes stockish station wagon. C5 and C6 vettes are great on a road course, with a skilled driver (not drag racing skill). But, I have seen dozens of mid-pack Z06 guys get bitchraped on tracks by Miatas and E30's with less than 200HP and a good driver. I have turned faster lap times in ITS cars than Vipers. It takes an ungodly amont of spring, swaybar, and tire to keep anything over 300HP on the ground in turns. It takes an ungodly amount of Brakes to stop a 3500lb tank from 150, turn after turn, after turn.

Regardless, if a Vette is set up for 12 second blasts in a straight line, it will fail miserably on any kind of road course. I have run boosted C5's set up for road courses in cars with 30% or more less HP and raped them. They run out of brakes quickly and they spend more time trying to manage the power, then focusing on clean lines. It's hard to have a car that does both. It will shine at one, or the other. Sure plenty of fast cars handle good, but not road course good. Two different ball games.

Certified Gearhead

i really dont think ZOSICK is putting down anymore then 650 maybe 700 to the wheels.
    ON the bottle?

I love bench racing. He's not hard to find Go up to Barrett and challenge him. Prove Vert wrong.

I guess im done talking because from what you are telling me,a Supra or sc300 2JZ could never beat a vett or your old fox body.Anything i say will just fall on deaf ears and im more about doing then talking so good night to you sir!
    I'm saying that you will not beat his Vette, even if you 800hp - unless you turn your car into a pure drag car. It's that simple. Yes, you could backhalf it, and put a serious drag suspension, but you would ruin the daily driveability of the car. No way that I would do that to a Lexus.

As for my foxbody, it has less power than most of the cars in this forum, but they do ok from a dig. There is a reason that when you go to a x275 race, almost every car in the class is a foxbody.

My Lexus is already gutted and at 2800 pounds right now,im running 255s on the rear with a locked diff so it was never made to be a DD.i can get 38psi out of my setup and my engine wouldn't flinch BUT i dont have the fuel mods.Bottles are for baby's!

Certified Gearhead

Bottles are for baby's!
    Quoted for truth. I never like Nitrous as a power adder. You're only fast as long as you have some juice. After a couple hits you either get straight up raped by cars that faster or bitch out and say you can't run because you don't have any nitrous left.

I like cars that are fast all the time.....not just for a few hits.

Anyway carry folks. I see Z0 has pissed some people off......y'all just need to run him so you can put it all to bed.

My Lexus is already gutted and at 2800 pounds right now,im running 255s on the rear with a locked diff so it was never made to be a DD.i can get 38psi out of my setup and my engine wouldn't flinch BUT i dont have the fuel mods.Bottles are for baby's!
    It was said in here his car weighs low 3000s, he has a 345 drag radial and why does it matter what the engine will handle when the fuel system wont...you WILL not beat zosick w/ 650 whp...its that simple
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Certified Gearhead

zo motor vs the lexus from a roll would be the race to run. on nitrous you don't have enough power (even if you're at 650hp). from a dig you won't hook unless you're on slicks.....dunno but there's my take on it.......make it happen lol

....it's just an hhr

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast