Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Top 5 IA kills forum cars ( Street/track racers only ) !!

Quote Originally Posted by draggbody View Post
    STFU... you have to pay someone to install cv axles in your car... the guy obviously knows what the fuck he's talking about, so fuck off... not everybody is an incompitant fuck like you... you dont know anything about building an engine accept the talking points you read off of forums... again, you are showing your ignorance... wont you just go away...
    YES YOU ARE CORRECT I PAY A LWA'S ALL IN ONE RACE SHOP TO BUILD MY CARS BECAUSE THEIR ONE OF THE BEST AROUND AND I CAN AFFORD IT!

SO YOU STFU EVERYONE PAYS FOR SOMETHING ..

BUT SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH HOW YOU GONNA BAIRLY BEAT ANOTHER CIVIC FRIDAY NIGHT THAT RUNS 11'S IN THE 8TH... LMFAO, DAMN MAN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE MORE OF A CAR THAN THAT WITH ALL THE SHIT TALK.. THEN SEEING THE VIDEO OF JERRY GIVING YOU THE HIT IN THE Z CAR AND PUTTING 2O LENGTHS ON YOU THAT IS BEYOND FUNNY AS FUCK MORE LESS PATHETIC

HELL LETS ME AND YOU ''LOCK IT IN'' AS YALL SAY FOR SHOWDOWN DRAGGBODY VS ANTIVNM ALL MOTOR - YOU GET THE HIT $100-$1000 SINCE YOUR SHIT WAS BROKE FOR MCE ?

Side not Im just saying i wanna see the equipment that DIETCOKE stating he built his engine with and the dynos sheets of over 600 that he was claiming.. thats nothing more than he already stated..
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

Top 5 douchebags on IA:

1. Zosick
    2. Zosick
    3. Zosick
    4. Zosick
    5. Zosick

Grow the fuck up you "think Im better Thank god himself" prick.
    98 Acura Integra LS-DD
    ??????????????????-project

Quote Originally Posted by hondaxpurt View Post
    Top 5 douchebags on IA:

1. Zosick
    2. Zosick
    3. Zosick
    4. Zosick
    5. Zosick

Grow the fuck up you "think Im better Thank god himself" prick.
    DO IT GET A TROPHY

IM STATING FACTS .... PRICK.. YOU CANT HANDLE IT DONT CLICK ON THE LINK

Facts? What about that m3 that spanked you awhile back? Is he not on IA or was that coveniently forgotten about?
    98 Acura Integra LS-DD
    ??????????????????-project

Quote Originally Posted by hondaxpurt View Post
    Facts? What about that m3 that spanked you awhile back? Is he not on IA or was that coveniently forgotten about?
    Nope it was posted and both vids are on youtube ..

And Fyi the facts are me and him are 1 to 1 we have another race set up already just waiting on him to call me .... so whats your point ???

Trust me vids will be posted win or lose... if your not losing your not racing!

my 350z was nasty I should be top 20 at least lol
    Jason..

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    Side not Im just saying i wanna see the equipment that DIETCOKE stating he built his engine with and the dynos sheets of over 600 that he was claiming.. thats nothing more than he already stated..
    I built it, I didn't machine it. Common sense would tell you that. As for dyno sheets, I'm don't have anything to prove to you.

http://www.hell.tv/t/videos/10372/co...s-heckler.html

Keep throwing those peacock feathers out.
    2011 Camero - Fast
    1998 T/A - Slow

Chouston is back Got Damnit!!!!!!!!

Nitrous 3Valve Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by thundercatz1 View Post
    Then you owe me a race. I've been waiting 3 years!
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by Dietcoke View Post
    I built it, I didn't machine it. Common sense would tell you that. As for dyno sheets, I'm don't have anything to prove to you.
    Keep throwing those peacock feathers out.
    Not saying you do Common sense ... holy hell you must have any... Just sayin

Hurry back so you can make the call out

what you just now paid the internet bill damn thundercock.....

Im waiting....

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Then you owe me a race. I've been waiting 3 years!
    Ya right he ant doing shit.... same ol same ol

YES YOU ARE CORRECT I PAY A LWA'S ALL IN ONE RACE SHOP TO BUILD MY CARS BECAUSE THEIR ONE OF THE BEST AROUND AND I CAN AFFORD IT!

SO YOU STFU EVERYONE PAYS FOR SOMETHING ..

BUT SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH HOW YOU GONNA BAIRLY BEAT ANOTHER CIVIC FRIDAY NIGHT THAT RUNS 11'S IN THE 8TH... LMFAO, DAMN MAN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE MORE OF A CAR THAN THAT WITH ALL THE SHIT TALK.. THEN SEEING THE VIDEO OF JERRY GIVING YOU THE HIT IN THE Z CAR AND PUTTING 2O LENGTHS ON YOU THAT IS BEYOND FUNNY AS FUCK MORE LESS PATHETIC

HELL LETS ME AND YOU ''LOCK IT IN'' AS YALL SAY FOR SHOWDOWN DRAGGBODY VS ANTIVNM ALL MOTOR - YOU GET THE HIT $100-$1000 SINCE YOUR SHIT WAS BROKE FOR MCE ?

yep, thats how the race went... they were saying i wouldnt race, i had a street tune, toyo proxes, fwd only and a trunk full of softball equipment... we were racing within 30 minutes of them calling me out... my shit is working now... lock it in, shut that big fucking mouth of yours and bring your ass down here, i'll run you in the 1/8 at the track here... both of us on street tires... do you need my paypal address???

and you didnt show up to mce because you were scared of charlie in the truck... ill pay his fuel to bust your ass here... are you scared???

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Its actually funny how much of a hater you are i guess because your so fucking Jealious of me you just cant stand it.. Sorry im not a mail boy at jvc like yourself..

See Im not starting up with you agian your not worth it! Why dont you spend more time trying to better yourself and family instead of talking about other peoples lives! Hell do that and you might get out of 8mile and get a fast car one day and then finally be able to shit talk about cars which is what its suppose to be about in the first place !!!

Just Get off my nuts and stop trolling my post

What's to compare? If all you have is a little more money and no commonsense, then you FAIL...

yep, thats how the race went... they were saying i wouldnt race, i had a street tune, toyo proxes, fwd only and a trunk full of softball equipment... we were racing within 30 minutes of them calling me out... my shit is working now... lock it in, shut that big fucking mouth of yours and bring your ass down here, i'll run you in the 1/8 at the track here... both of us on street tires... do you need my paypal address???

and you didnt show up to mce because you were scared of charlie in the truck... ill pay his fuel to bust your ass here... are you scared???
    Damn all those excuse's lmfao.... an your shits workin... you bairly beat a 11sec 8th car hahahahahahahahahahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    What's to compare? If all you have is a little more money and no commonsense, then you FAIL...
    Your ratio's are a ''little'' off.... just sayin.. but ill see ya sat ...
    Last edited by ZOSICK; 05-14-2012 at 10:15 AM.

My shit is working now... lock it in, shut that big fucking mouth of yours and bring your ass down here, i'll run you in the 1/8 at the track here...???
    Im sick of your broke black mtn mouth, We all know what happens when someone makes a call out thread to you... Nothin..

But Since your talkin the talk let see you walk the walk... You think you can take me down in the 8th ok Ill agree to it!!

So $250-$1000 at showdown sat at the track where everyone will be, who ever passes 8th marker first wins...

No bullshit talk just a Yes or no answer !! Your keyboard racing is over so step up son !!

Im sick of your broke black mtn mouth, We all know what happens when someone makes a call out thread to you... Nothin..

But Since your talkin the talk let see you walk the walk... You think you can take me down in the 8th ok Ill agree to it!!

So $250-$1000 at showdown sat at the track where everyone will be, who ever passes 8th marker first wins...

No bullshit talk just a Yes or no answer !! Your keyboard racing is over so step up son !!

i wonder how much drugs you must do??? i mean you cant even remember the amout of a bet you ask for... this is why no one wants to fuck with you, your consistancy sucks... but, i wont hold that against you... bring your ass to phenix city and bring some street tires, i'll run you on toyo proxes, or do you think you need your slicks... im out of town this weekend... no turning this around... my shits working and i'll show you a country ass whoopin', in MY back yard... you fuckin fairy...

and how are you going to lock this in???

i wonder how much drugs you must do??? i mean you cant even remember the amout of a bet you ask for... this is why no one wants to fuck with you, your consistancy sucks... but, i wont hold that against you... bring your ass to phenix city and bring some street tires, i'll run you on toyo proxes, or do you think you need your slicks... im out of town this weekend... no turning this around... my shits working and i'll show you a country ass whoopin', in MY back yard... you fuckin fairy...
    and how are you going to lock this in???
    Bring my ass to a ''track'' and bring ''street tires'' ... .......... .......

So seeing you race every friday night at the track Take that $1000 you took from that 25sec civic and buy some tires..!!! Not Crack ... !!!!

I was giving you the chance to pick the money.. Damn, What you wanting to wager with me driving down and doing it on the street before you leave and you get the move?

Damn, What you wanting to wager with me driving down and doing it on the street before you leave and you get the move?
    you dumb fuck, you called me out... i have a daily driven honda... if you want some, come get it... or are you backing out... when you were going to race jerry we had to come to you and you called all the shots... now the tables are turned... whats the difference between here and reynolds???

so how far out do i get with the leave AND the move??? you're an ignorant fuck, you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about... what happened to my 5 and the leave??? or was that thought to many 8 balls ago???

Lets get this show on the road !!!!!!!! Chouston is back on the scene and ready to hand out ass whoopins, Ive been behind the scene watching over all this shit!!!!! Now that Im back a race will go down!!!!

Nitrous 3Valve Mustang GT

Lets get this show on the road !!!!!!!! Chouston is back on the scene and ready to hand out ass whoopins, Ive been behind the scene watching over all this shit!!!!! Now that Im back a race will go down!!!!
    When would you like to lose?
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

you dumb fuck, you called me out... i have a daily driven honda... if you want some, come get it... or are you backing out... when you were going to race jerry we had to come to you and you called all the shots... now the tables are turned... whats the difference between here and reynolds???

so how far out do i get with the leave AND the move??? you're an ignorant fuck, you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about... what happened to my 5 and the leave??? or was that thought to many 8 balls ago???
    Thats the only way you would have any chance.. worthless of my time !

Im racing a twin turbo viper tomorrow wanna join in an get a ass bustin...

please clarify... i have a hard time reading into that hazey skull of yours... the only way i would have a chance is to be in PC or get something out front??? are you really that scared of a 2800lb DD honda??? are you backing out???

please clarify... i have a hard time reading into that hazey skull of yours... the only way i would have a chance is to be in PC or get something out front??? are you really that scared of a 2800lb DD honda??? are you backing out???
    Hey troll i post and you immedately post hahah get off my nuts!!

Backing out of what.. what race.. I called you out to 8th you get the leave at showndown.. you bitched up ?? See you in know way can even run me all motor heads up so what the fuck !

are you really that scared of a 2800lb DD honda??? are you backing out???
    2800lb car with 350hp/250tq is all you got to brag about id shut the fuck up.. My car on ccws and full tank of gas, 60lbs of spry is at 3086 So what the fuck would i have to be scared of

see this is what is truely amazing to me... you call me out on a weekend im not here and im bitching up... bring your ass to PC pussy... or are YOU bitching up, because thats what it looks like to me... ill make this easy for you, ill race you may 25, 2012 for whatever you want to race for... you set me out like you already agreed, you all motor like you already agreed and i get the hit like you already agreed... yes or no...

Hey troll i post and you immedately post hahah get off my nuts!!
    you dumb fuck have you ever heard of two people being on the internet at the same time??? speaking of someone being obcessed, i am flattered you actually pay attention to when and where i am on the internet... i hope you arent trying any of that gay shit with me that you are in to... you need a fucking life... if you weren't so burnt out people might actually want to be around you...

Certified Gearhead

wow......the same fucking shit for 26 pages

....it's just an hhr

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

we all just got a little bit dumber
    Resize sig area!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213