Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 IA kills forum cars ( Street/track racers only ) !!

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    On a side note, who tuned your car? O wait... neg timing and some cold plugs did the trick huh?
    Damn right son, so a POS untuned convertible is still faster than any car you own...does that make you feel any better now?
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Figures, not a lick of sense... And 12.2 is really funny, it's funny cause I ran that in a shit box non vtec hatch on motor back in '04

You should delete the claim of 10's in your for sale thread since your car has not and can not run that...KK?

Later!!

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Damn right son, so a POS untuned convertible is still faster than any car you own...does that make you feel any better now?

As for numbers i dont know what kind of hp it puts down, havent had a chance to take it down to the dyno. I took it to ISD in spring on the current turbo setup but on a stock t5 trans and DRs, it went 12.2@126 w/ a 2.3 60' and a slipping clutch. On the glide and slicks (not included) i have no doubts this is a mid to high 10 second car.
    So lets understand this right, no clue what it makes, no clue the A/F ratio, untuned... Clutch was slipping that's why it's slow shit box, and you doubt it will run 10's!!

Did I read that right?

Well at-least we all know why you wanna sell it... Good job buddy!!

See now I've run everyone off... Geezzz

Damn I knew you couldn't spell but now its clear you cant read either

1. "Had", past tense of has, a slipping clutch
    2. Learn what the fuck a powerglide is, its an automatic dipshit, and costs about as much if not more than what your cars worth
    3. Has an innovative wideband in it so afr is not unknown, and is spot on under full boost
    4. Went 7.0 in the 1/8 breaking loose on the top side...thats roughly an 11.0, and the car has a bigger top end than bottom end
    5. I have "NO" doubt it will run 10s

Any more ignorant questions youd like answered while youre here making an ass out of yourself?

Point was it's untuned and don't run 10's, nor will it... But thx for the 1-5 lesson!

And you made an ass of yourself when you posted all your info for the world to see...

Have a great night, it's past my bedtime...

Point was it's untuned and don't run 10's, nor will it... But thx for the 1-5 lesson!
    ha sure thing man...glad you, the great fortune telling bobby has passed down your all knowing and all seeing verdict on my car...i thank you so much and am forever in debt to you for the telling of the prophecy as it will happen
    And you made an ass of yourself when you posted all your info for the world to see...
    And God forbid I don't keep everything about my car a secret like its a fuckin grudge car...sorry when people buy a car worth more than a pack of gum like yours they tend to want to know the details....go fuck yourself enjoy your life and when you have something worth running besides your flapping cock sucker lmk

Certified Gearhead

Deal, I've got things worked out.. I've got a bunch of parts so I should be ready with no excuses!!

BOB won't have any excuses? Has hell frozen over?

Not hard to find info on people if you look hard enough, and Car is sitting outside..

Quote Originally Posted by SP33D FREAK View Post
    BOB won't have any excuses? Has hell frozen over?

Certified Gearhead

Your car sits outside? What's that got to do with anything?

Ha that old stock bottom end finally saying bye bye...
    Hurt it at the track. I've changed gearing since then, but it's going to need a bottom end eventually. Still surviving for now.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

You know if I wanted I could...
    We don't know that. You've never gone fast with a Honda, why would we think that you could go fast with a Mustang?

You don't have to do anything but post for the whole world to see you make an ass of yourself.

I started uploading the video I promised you a little while ago. I just save you $200. You should thank me. I could have easily taken it from you last night. Here is a link to where YouTube is processing it: http://youtu.be/ziCkQEeE17w
    Last edited by David88vert; 02-28-2012 at 07:49 AM.

But yall keep this to thread on subject in boobie wont race
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post

But yall keep this to thread on subject in boobie wont race
    He won't race.
    He started in on boosted347, but didn't want to run when I offered to stake boosted347 against him.
    He didn't want to run NA 4cyl Honda vs NA 4cyl Honda.
    He didn't want to run his Civic vs my Mustang.
    He didn't even want to run his bike against my car.
    Simple fact - he has no intention of running, and backs out of every race that anyone agrees to.

Ok it's really simple..

So your car runs, you should have taken my money right? I guess that's your mistake!! BUT.... There was a reason you did not come, ether you're just that fat and lazy or your car is not ready..

It is pointless going into a race you know you will lose, BUT....... even when I do agree it's an excuse, last night you proved that by trying to push race to the weekend and adding a big wager.. Same thing zosick fag tried to do, shit's weak, it's a bitch move!!

End of story!!

Ok it's really simple..

So your car runs, you should have taken my money right? I guess that's your mistake!! BUT.... There was a reason you did not come, ether you're just that fat and lazy or your car is not ready..

It is pointless going into a race you know you will lose, BUT....... even when I do agree it's an excuse, last night you proved that by trying to push race to the weekend and adding a big wager.. Same thing zosick fag tried to do, shit's weak, it's a bitch move!!

End of story!!

You are retarded. You just saw a video of my car from this morning. It runs fine and I did not make any mistakes. Taking money from a poor person for doing nothing than showing up just doesn't interest me. Racing is for fun. Showing up just because some random guy wants me to is not interesting or fun. What part of that are you unable to comprehend?

I work, and I make more than a couple of hundred a day. Why would I blow off working and getting paid more, to run you for less? It doesn't make sense. If you want to run, then it needs to be on the weekend - and $500 is not a lot of money to run for. I'm sure that you have to have bet more than that, if you ever seriously raced.
    If you want to run for free, you will have to be a track day that I am already at, since you said earlier that you no longer run on the street.

You should be thanking me for leaving your money in your pocket. I was nice to you. Now you have a couple of hundred ready to bet - if you will really race.

Old man, just tell everyone you don't street race anymore, and you didn't think I'd call your bluff!!

It's pointless to carry on beyond this point cause I know your fast ass will not come out...

Later!!

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Omg shut up and race already
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FWIW: Most old fat guys with the really fast cars, tend to have better things to do than race random people all over ATL 24/7 at the drop of a hat. 3/4 of my cars are 12 sec. or better cars. I occasionally run people for free, just for sport. But I certainly won't skip a business dinner, taking the dog to the vet, or yardwork to meet some random hooligan to race for a measly $100.

Old man, just tell everyone you don't street race anymore, and you didn't think I'd call your bluff!!

It's pointless to carry on beyond this point cause I know your fast ass will not come out...

Later!!
    You are the one that keeps ducking out on racing. You are too scared to put your money where your mouth is - you only wanted me to drive out and show you that my car runs. What a wuss.

Let's keep this simple. When you think that you have a car ready to race, and you are willing to race, let me know. Put some money up, and we'll go to the track and see who turns on the win light, and collects the cash. Until then, you are all talk, and back out on your own challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by tnomud View Post
    FWIW: Most old fat guys with the really fast cars, tend to have better things to do than race random people all over ATL 24/7 at the drop of a hat. 3/4 of my cars are 12 sec. or better cars. I occasionally run people for free, just for sport. But I certainly won't skip a business dinner, taking the dog to the vet, or yardwork to meet some random hooligan to race for a measly $100.
    True.
    Unfortunately, I am not old, fat, or really fast.... but I do have better things to do that show up at the drop of a hat for some random person to look at my car.

39 years old and still can't be a man huh ??

Weekend is out of the question, your car is hurt, or you have no tires.. That would be my guess!!

Bitch ass old man, have you raced anyone with that car? Video proof, callout threads, hell any post to prove you race, or ever raced?

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    You are retarded. You just saw a video of my car from this morning. It runs fine and I did not make any mistakes. Taking money from a poor person for doing nothing than showing up just doesn't interest me. Racing is for fun. Showing up just because some random guy wants me to is not interesting or fun. What part of that are you unable to comprehend?

I work, and I make more than a couple of hundred a day. Why would I blow off working and getting paid more, to run you for less? It doesn't make sense. If you want to run, then it needs to be on the weekend - and $500 is not a lot of money to run for. I'm sure that you have to have bet more than that, if you ever seriously raced.
    If you want to run for free, you will have to be a track day that I am already at, since you said earlier that you no longer run on the street.

39 years old and still can't be a man huh ??

Weekend is out of the question, your car is hurt, or you have no tires.. That would be my guess!!

Bitch ass old man, have you raced anyone with that car? Video proof, callout threads, hell any post to prove you race, or ever raced?
    I am a grown man. You should try to grow up and be one. Get some responsibilites and priorities in your life.

I told you that the weekend is good, you are the one that can't run when most people do. My car is fine, and I showed that to you in the video. I have tires. You are the one with nothing but empty talk and excuses, not me.

I have raced the car plenty - are you just wanting me to be your personal youTube channel with these stupid requests? Smart people don't post videos, except of legal venues, like the track. I've tried to race you, but you are too scared to run anything but your mouth - just like you keep doing.

Blah......blah....blah, a bunch of fucking excuses!!

Go find your frank and beans!!!

I am a grown man. You should try to grow up and be one. Get some responsibilites and priorities in your life.

I told you that the weekend is good, you are the one that can't run when most people do. My car is fine, and I showed that to you in the video. I have tires. You are the one with nothing but empty talk and excuses, not me.

I have raced the car plenty. Smart people don't post videos, except of legal venues, like the track. I've tried to race you, but you are too scared to run anything but your mouth - just like you keep doing.

Ok it's really simple..

End of story!!
    Ok I havent said one neg thing to you since I warned you the last time! Go read!

So you obviously think yOu won't see me again... so 1 more time stop your bs and keep it to racing!

Southern Speed

cant believe i just read the last 5 pages....
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Blah......blah....blah, a bunch of fucking excuses!!

Go find your frank and beans!!!
    Yes, you do have a bunch of fucking excuses. Maybe one day you will grow a pair and step up and race, but I won't hold my breath.

Kabul, Afghanistan.. Xrated O.G.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post

You and me both....

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    Do you expect Back Out Bobby to do anything other than back out and use his same old tired excuses?

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    Omg shut up and race already
    and this is why the kills forum and the entire street scene is so ridiculous. so much bs and so little fun.
    Zen Motors LLC
    Local Phone:770.904.2868
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Listen here mini me with a complex... You need help!!!

Making threats over the internet is not very smart for 1, and 2nd I'm not worried about you or anyone else for that matter..

You made the choice to let men suck your dick, not me.. Don't get mad cause someone calls you out on your past, life goes on I promise..

Now go get some mental help!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    Ok I havent said one neg thing to you since I warned you the last time! Go read!

So you obviously think yOu won't see me again... so 1 more time stop your bs and keep it to racing!

As for you old man, I called your bluff and you know it... I'm not waiting a week so you can get ready, SMH!!

I've already told you I would lose, but I'm going to race and pay... Fuck man, that's win win and you still made excuse not to show up..

Get the Fuck off my nuts they are starting to sweat!!

Later!!
    Do you expect Back Out Bobby to do anything other than back out and use his same old tired excuses?

Ya that's what I did .... Grow up! You are the dumbest, most immature person I swear !!

Yes I will kick your ass next time I see you, got it !!! Man to Man!! just for the fact all you do is talk shit and have no respect !!!!

Your a loser and always have been, even 5 years ago on here, so get over it !! And stop being jelious and posting same lame shit !!!

As for you old man, I called your bluff and you know it... I'm not waiting a week so you can get ready, SMH!!

I've already told you I would lose, but I'm going to race and pay... Fuck man, that's win win and you still made excuse not to show up..

Get the Fuck off my nuts they are starting to sweat!!

Later!!
    You want to say that I am bluffing, because that is all that you ever do. I have no reason to bluff. You thought that my car didn't even run, and I proved you wrong already today. In fact, you haven't been right about even one thing yet. Have you not noticed that not even one person has sided with you, or said that you were right about anything?

I am ready to run (other than bolting on my other wheels/slicks, of course), as long as it does not interfere with normal life - I have a family and they come first. Work pays for everything, so it is also more important than hanging out into the early morning on a work night with some random guy who just wants to look at my car (remember how you didn't even want to race last night?).
    Maybe when you have a job that pays decent you will understand this concept.

And bobby also I will text you the same messages above if your number is in my pm box still!

I say this because you cannot be civil what's so ever !!! I tryed being nice even after the fact!! all you do is call people names, make fun, lie , an talk shit about people !!!

Get a life !!!!

lol

The EMPIRE

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast