Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: z v. gsr

Senior Member | IA Veteran Chuckster's Avatar

^^oh sry i thought that was a BFs car

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    ah ha! I knew it! Do you have any pics of me to throw darts at? I can send you one if you like.

im afraid if i actually knew what you looked like, i wouldnt like you anymore. so im gonna have to go with "no"
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Name Says It All

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Word. I appreciate all that. I just get tired of CONSTANTLY dealing with people walking up to me and the first words out of their mouths are: "Is that your boyfriend's car?" "No. Mine." "Oh.. what did it run? "12.2." "Jeez, that's fast.. did YOU drive that?" "...Yes."

That's the shit that bothers me. I could care less what people think about me personally.

Hahhaa, next time you see me out and about say hey. I always enjoy talking to smart girls who know how to drive. I even promise to get off my imaginary pedestal for a few minutes, haha.
    Don't feel bad. You're not alone with that. I get it all the time. Everytime I meet someone new I get that question. Or they go straight to him and ask what he did to it. I just laugh. It is funny to me and kind of a compliment. I take it as the car doesn't look stupid. I see a lot of girl cars covered with stupid things they probably saw on some forum and most of them go with something pink. It kinda screams - Look at me! There's a girl in here! If someone likes it, I would much rather it be strictly because of the car. Not because I'm driving it. I'll say hi next time. I mean, that is you are willing to talk to someone too poor to buy "coach boots".

"Is that your boyfriend's car?" "No. Mine." "Oh.. what did it run? "12.2." "Jeez, that's fast.. did YOU drive that?" "...Yes."

That's the shit that bothers me. I could care less what people think about me personally.
    \:
    so? thats not tray's car u been driving? lol

chicken POT PIE!!

Off subject: Shai and I are in the process of writing our own of version of the 12days of XMas... >

Quote Originally Posted by vteckidd
    See im not talking shit, im stating FACTS. you made a retarded statement that Tracy couldnt be mentioned with the other girls cause she didnt build her car. When the fact of the matter is, none of them built their cars. So whats the point of your GROSSLY false statement, that your wrong. that was my point.

you said that cause YOU have beef with Tracy. Thats the only reason why. Saying the things you said shows a lack of class and intelligence. through your hatred you cant even acknowledge that someone has a fast car and has worked hard to get it taht way. You are part of why this "scene" is going downhill, bunch of internet commandos that thinks their own MINOR car enthusiasm overshadows everyone elses hard work. Until your as fast as they are, or you make the same power, dont throw stones in your glass house.

thats my .02
    well I'm coming in at the end/middle but just thought I'd add my thoughts (not that I read any other pages just commenting on the above quote)...
    Yes Tracy has a fast car...so what? Any asshat can go buy a fast car. Yeah most girls don't build their own cars...hell it seems like around here, most guys don't build their own cars. Difference is *usally* the guys know what is going into their cars and how it works. What does that mean...that means that at least I can ahve a conversation with the guy about his car and what's done to it, but aside from that not much. I don't give much respect to people that don't do their own work, or at least try to learn about their own car (male or female).
    As far as having "a fast car and has [working] hard to get it taht way"...Tracy didn't work on her car. So if this was referring to her than I don't see the relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spd
    Don't feel bad. You're not alone with that. I get it all the time. Everytime I meet someone new I get that question. Or they go straight to him and ask what he did to it. I just laugh. It is funny to me and kind of a compliment. I take it as the car doesn't look stupid. I see a lot of girl cars covered with stupid things they probably saw on some forum and most of them go with something pink. It kinda screams - Look at me! There's a girl in here! If someone likes it, I would much rather it be strictly because of the car. Not because I'm driving it. I'll say hi next time. I mean, that is you are willing to talk to someone too poor to buy "coach boots".
    Funny you should mention girls with pink stuff all over their car. I am one of those the thing is...I don't really like pink or hello kitty, but the sponsors seem to love it I'm pretty sure that people like the car even when Dan is driving it (not just when a girl drives it). Its not fun and games anymore when u pop the hood. I'd rather be known as a driver and not a girl that drives, but I do have to admit that it is the best when I whoop a boys butt in my car with pink flames and hello kitty. The faces are priceless. To me its more about the shock value....but I also have something to advertise. Its not because I want people to give me attention or think I'm cool. I have a man of 5 years that happens to own the shop I advertise for........I don't need the attention...our business does

Good luck girls

Speedmonkey, EAD
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Name Says It All

Funny you should mention girls with pink stuff all over their car. I am one of those the thing is...I don't really like pink or hello kitty, but the sponsors seem to love it I'm pretty sure that people like the car even when Dan is driving it (not just when a girl drives it). Its not fun and games anymore when u pop the hood. I'd rather be known as a driver and not a girl that drives, but I do have to admit that it is the best when I whoop a boys butt in my car with pink flames and hello kitty. The faces are priceless. To me its more about the shock value....but I also have something to advertise. Its not because I want people to give me attention or think I'm cool. I have a man of 5 years that happens to own the shop I advertise for........I don't need the attention...our business does

Good luck girls

Speedmonkey, EAD
    I don't know who has what and the comment was meant in general. But at least you are advertising your shop. I still don't like pink all over the car and I definetly wouldn't put Hello Kitty on mine. But once again, it isn't my car. I'm not the one that has to drive it around. I still don't like it. That's just my opinion. Personally, I don't see why there would be any shock value if you beat someone. It seems a lot of people here know about your car and what is done to it. I don't. But the people racing you more than likely do. Where is the shock coming from? I mean, do people think the pink and Hello Kitty are heavier and slow you down? As long as you like it, who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverJester
    well I'm coming in at the end/middle but just thought I'd add my thoughts (not that I read any other pages just commenting on the above quote)...
    Yes Tracy has a fast car...so what? Any asshat can go buy a fast car. Yeah most girls don't build their own cars...hell it seems like around here, most guys don't build their own cars. Difference is *usally* the guys know what is going into their cars and how it works. What does that mean...that means that at least I can ahve a conversation with the guy about his car and what's done to it, but aside from that not much. I don't give much respect to people that don't do their own work, or at least try to learn about their own car (male or female).
    As far as having "a fast car and has [working] hard to get it taht way"...Tracy didn't work on her car. So if this was referring to her than I don't see the relevance.

that is exactly what i was saying.. i thought he'd get that when i said:

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    im sure elton john could afford to fuck us all up if he wanted to build a car.. but does that make him an enthusiast?.. thats what i am getting at.
    but i think he just likes arguing, its ok cause i do too.

in the end yeah tracy has a fast car. i have respect for it as far as it being an awesome machine. i just dont like what she has to say about anything. and i dont consider her a real enthusiast. maybe she can kick my cars asses.. it doesnt change anything, but Mr vtec thinks im jealous.. oh well, when are you gonna get that CRX running?
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

soon................................
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by vteckidd
    soon................................

sweeet
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

I don't know who has what and the comment was meant in general. But at least you are advertising your shop. I still don't like pink all over the car and I definetly wouldn't put Hello Kitty on mine. But once again, it isn't my car. I'm not the one that has to drive it around. I still don't like it. That's just my opinion. Personally, I don't see why there would be any shock value if you beat someone. It seems a lot of people here know about your car and what is done to it. I don't. But the people racing you more than likely do. Where is the shock coming from? I mean, do people think the pink and Hello Kitty are heavier and slow you down? As long as you like it, who cares.
    My comments weren't meant to put you on the defense, so I hope it didn't go there. It's hard to tell since I can't detect the tone of your voice. I was only trying to make some statements about some things that you posted and that are often assumed by a lot of others. The most important thing I was trying to get across is that it is not fair to think that women who have pink or loud things on their car are put there for the sole purpose of getting a certain type of attention (more than likeley mens attention), although there are probably many that do.

Maybe women should try to be a little more supportive of each others choices and try to understand a little more rather than jumping the gun and getting catty (sp?). Like I already said, I am advertising for our shop. Understandable I would think. You don't have to like it and that is OK. A lot of peope do..a lot of people don't. The point is that it is an eye catcher. When I drive to the grocery store and an old man stops me in the lat and talks to me abot my car because his son "loves that type of stuff" and then I see said gentleman at our shop several weks later with his sone for an SR swap....that's the point. This has happened BTW. Since the car is a daily driver, I get calls weekly from people who saw the car driving around and look on our site and call the shop. It does say BATLGROUND quite big all over it. Then there are the poeple who would neve otherwise look at a silver car twice because they don't even know what it is that ask me about it. That's the good stuff. When I get to tell people what we do and spark interest in people who would have been oblivious to the indusrty otherwise. The car is a marketing machine...inside and out. No matter who likes the desig, it's the truth. The sponsors also like it a lot. That means a lot to me since they help us to get the car to where it is. So it's not about what me or you or anyone else likes..it's about marketing.

It seems a lot of people here know about your car and what is done to it. I don't. But the people racing you more than likely do. Where is the shock coming from?
    I think it's pretty, um, I don't kow...ignorant for anyone to think that IA is our life and our only form of advertising. I get e-mails all the time with links to the pics of this crazy car with the pink flames and hello kitty on it from people in other states where I race or just show up in my car. Would they have taken the pic otherwise. I don't know,maybe...maybe not. Most of the time they are pics of the outside of the car...not under the hood. And believe me, girl, I have had a lot of boys get beat by my car and they always have something to say about the hello kitty, not everyone lives on IA or other forums for that matter. That's where the shock value comes in. I can't tell you what they are thinking, I can just tell you that they are shocked to be beat by a girl driving a car with hello kitty on it....and I think it's funny.

So all in all, the main point I was trying to make which may not be a valid one anymore since you said that you don't know who has what (even tho you said everyone on IA prolly knows what I have) is that for me personally (cause at the time I felt like it may have been a post directed at me) I don't have pink stickers on my car because I want mens attention. I do it because I am advertising. That I have a man of 5 years and we won this business together and it work for us. Sory you don't like it. It's cool with me. Remember it's only vinyl. It peels right off

For everyone else that loves to talk about how I don't build my own cars, I don't build my own cars nor have I ever claimed to. I just want to know what it bother everyone so much? It's not like I go around on this site calling anyones car slow or stupid. In fact, I have NEVER done that. Most of the posts I makeon here are BSing about other things. It's social time for me while I work mixed with qiving out a few quotes via PM. But it does make me wonder if Schumacher that drives in F1 builds his own car (he's the highest payed athelet on the planet) or if Jeff Gordan builds his own Nascar. Does that make them less respectable as a driver (not personally. I don't care if you like me or not) because they don't build their own cars? Either way if you don't feel like I am a true "enthusiast" that's because I'm probaly not and have never claimed to be. I started in all of this to stand by my man and that's what I do. I have grown to respect cars and the industry and I haven even taken up liking to drive. If Dan and I were to break up tomorrow, would I date another man from the industry? Probably not, it's not where I met Dan and it's not my hobby. I like to box and shop. That would be my preference in making money if I had a choice. I think it's funny that when I search my name..it's in all kinds of thread, whether I'm posting in it or not. It makes me laugh.

have fun ripping my post apart guys. I'll be eating crab legs with my man. Later skaters. Lets do this again sometime
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

word!

speedmonkey: 23
    Tracy: 0
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

I'd rather be known as a driver and not a girl that drives, but I do have to admit that it is the best when I whoop a boys butt in my car with pink flames and hello kitty. The faces are priceless. To me its more about the shock value....
    and apparently word has traveled very far about your car.i was talking to one of they guys from TampaRacing and he was asking about do i know of a EVO with a hello kitty theme running around ATL thats insanely fast..for some reason they assumed you were an asian chick

Name Says It All

My comments weren't meant to put you on the defense, so I hope it didn't go there. It's hard to tell since I can't detect the tone of your voice. I was only trying to make some statements about some things that you posted and that are often assumed by a lot of others. The most important thing I was trying to get across is that it is not fair to think that women who have pink or loud things on their car are put there for the sole purpose of getting a certain type of attention (more than likeley mens attention), although there are probably many that do.
    No, I wasn't on the defense. And it is assumed. That is why I said it. Because about 99% of them are trying to get attention. I never said you were. My boyfriend of 4 years' cousin has a pink Honda Civic hatchback painted pearl pink because she wanted to get attention from guys. And I've seen others. This just goes with my statement that most of them do it for guy's attention. I do know girls with cars that have them because they like them. It is possible. I never said it wasn't.

Maybe women should try to be a little more supportive of each others choices and try to understand a little more rather than jumping the gun and getting catty (sp?). Like I already said, I am advertising for our shop. Understandable I would think. You don't have to like it and that is OK. A lot of peope do..a lot of people don't. The point is that it is an eye catcher. When I drive to the grocery store and an old man stops me in the lat and talks to me abot my car because his son "loves that type of stuff" and then I see said gentleman at our shop several weks later with his sone for an SR swap....that's the point. This has happened BTW. Since the car is a daily driver, I get calls weekly from people who saw the car driving around and look on our site and call the shop. It does say BATLGROUND quite big all over it. Then there are the poeple who would neve otherwise look at a silver car twice because they don't even know what it is that ask me about it. That's the good stuff. When I get to tell people what we do and spark interest in people who would have been oblivious to the indusrty otherwise. The car is a marketing machine...inside and out. No matter who likes the desig, it's the truth. The sponsors also like it a lot. That means a lot to me since they help us to get the car to where it is. So it's not about what me or you or anyone else likes..it's about marketing.
    Speaking of jumping the gun, ever hear of the saying "Practice what you preach"? If you think women should be more supportive of each other's choices then accept my choice that I've said I don't like the pink on your car. You may not like mine. I DON'T CARE. There is nothing to understand with you because I wasn't even talking to you. Once again, like I said at least you are advertising something. And I'm not the one that has to drive it around. I feel like I'm getting repetitive here. But I personally don't like it. You do. Great! That is what makes the world go 'round and lets the world have so many different cars. Because we all have different opionions and choices. My car is blue. Yours is silver. Different choices makes more cars to enjoy. I was making general comments. You just took them personally. I'm sorry that you did but not sorry for what I said. I don't know you and now only know what you car looks like because of your sig. By tomorrow I would've probably forgotten about you or this post because it isn't a big deal. You just repeated what I said earlier.

I think it's pretty, um, I don't kow...ignorant for anyone to think that IA is our life and our only form of advertising. I get e-mails all the time with links to the pics of this crazy car with the pink flames and hello kitty on it from people in other states where I race or just show up in my car. Would they have taken the pic otherwise. I don't know,maybe...maybe not. Most of the time they are pics of the outside of the car...not under the hood. And believe me, girl, I have had a lot of boys get beat by my car and they always have something to say about the hello kitty, not everyone lives on IA or other forums for that matter. That's where the shock value comes in. I can't tell you what they are thinking, I can just tell you that they are shocked to be beat by a girl driving a car with hello kitty on it....and I think it's funny.
    And I hope you didn't mean that I was being ingnorant. Because then we may have problems. I don't remember every little thing said in these posts I read or even what I write. But I do remember people talking about Batlground and Tracy, good and bad. And I know when I go places I hear a lot about both, once again good and bad. So, I made the statement a lot of people more than likely already know what is done to your car. I was seriously asking. Not trying to be a smart ass, which is how you seem to have taken it. As far as not living on IA, averaging 8.9 posts a day is a lot.

So all in all, the main point I was trying to make which may not be a valid one anymore since you said that you don't know who has what (even tho you said everyone on IA prolly knows what I have) is that for me personally (cause at the time I felt like it may have been a post directed at me) I don't have pink stickers on my car because I want mens attention. I do it because I am advertising. That I have a man of 5 years and we won this business together and it work for us. Sory you don't like it. It's cool with me. Remember it's only vinyl. It peels right off
    I don't know who has what done to their car. But other people may know what you have, not me. Do you know me? Because I sure as hell have no idea who you are. I don't know what you look like and just now know what car you drive. How could I make the comment at you? I think you need to step outside your world and realize there are people who couldn't give two shits less who you are, what you do, or what car you drive. Do I really need to repeat myself again? I said at least you are advertising something. I can see that. I don't like it. I don't care if it hurts your feelings or not. It wouldn't change my mind. Just get over it. I'm not going to sit here and go back and forth with you. It's stupid. If you want to get mad over a post then by all means go ahead. If you want to take it as a misunderstanding on your part, then that would be best.

By the way, what did you car make on 93 octane?

No, I wasn't on the defense. And it is assumed. That is why I said it. Because about 99% of them are trying to get attention. I never said you were. My boyfriend of 4 years' cousin has a pink Honda Civic hatchback painted pearl pink because she wanted to get attention from guys. And I've seen others. This just goes with my statement that most of them do it for guy's attention. I do know girls with cars that have them because they like them. It is possible. I never said it wasn't.

Speaking of jumping the gun, ever hear of the saying "Practice what you preach"? If you think women should be more supportive of each other's choices then accept my choice that I've said I don't like the pink on your car. You may not like mine. I DON'T CARE. There is nothing to understand with you because I wasn't even talking to you. Once again, like I said at least you are advertising something. And I'm not the one that has to drive it around. I feel like I'm getting repetitive here. But I personally don't like it. You do. Great! That is what makes the world go 'round and lets the world have so many different cars. Because we all have different opionions and choices. My car is blue. Yours is silver. Different choices makes more cars to enjoy. I was making general comments. You just took them personally. I'm sorry that you did but not sorry for what I said. I don't know you and now only know what you car looks like because of your sig. By tomorrow I would've probably forgotten about you or this post because it isn't a big deal. You just repeated what I said earlier.

And I hope you didn't mean that I was being ingnorant. Because then we may have problems. I don't remember every little thing said in these posts I read or even what I write. But I do remember people talking about Batlground and Tracy, good and bad. And I know when I go places I hear a lot about both, once again good and bad. So, I made the statement a lot of people more than likely already know what is done to your car. I was seriously asking. Not trying to be a smart ass, which is how you seem to have taken it. As far as not living on IA, averaging 8.9 posts a day is a lot.

I don't know who has what done to their car. But other people may know what you have, not me. Do you know me? Because I sure as hell have no idea who you are. I don't know what you look like and just now know what car you drive. How could I make the comment at you? I think you need to step outside your world and realize there are people who couldn't give two shits less who you are, what you do, or what car you drive. Do I really need to repeat myself again? I said at least you are advertising something. I can see that. I don't like it. I don't care if it hurts your feelings or not. It wouldn't change my mind. Just get over it. I'm not going to sit here and go back and forth with you. It's stupid. If you want to get mad over a post then by all means go ahead. If you want to take it as a misunderstanding on your part, then that would be best.

By the way, what did you car make on 93 octane?
    I feel you are getting upset over a SIMPLE 2 way DISCUSSION. The internet sucks because you cannot hear tone of voice. Maybe a few more smileys would help . I have in no way defamed you or questioned you character or integrity or opinions. I have only stated mine and my experience with MY car. You are the one getting all rude "I could give 2 shits who you are, what kind of car you drive blah blah blah" (I'm not trying to be egotistical here and I don't think I have said anything to make you think that), "I don't care if it hurts your feelings" (I'm not sure where you got this impression), "just get over it" (over what, I'm not sure. A simple internet discussion 4 posts long between the 2 of us?). I even said that my point may not be valid anymore since you said it wasn't directed at me in the fist place. DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF? I'm not mad so don't try to put words in my mouth. You have your opinion on women with pink cars and I was trying to say that there are valid reasons for what ANY PRSON may choose to do to their car and in this particular instance that you brought up, females with pink stuff on their cars.

Maybe we should BOTH drop it before more misunderstandings on BOTH OF OUR BEHALVES go any further. Lets not play the blame game. I'm sure we both know how to be ugly and curse and I see no reason to flex over 2 opinions that shouldn't have been taken personal in the first place.

My car made 500 on 93 octane and a bad turbo (we found out afterwards). It will have a new turbo hopefully this week.

Speedmonkey, you don't get to give out your won points. I f so, that would make mine 687456469874546786 to your 23. Where is my cheeseburger? I'm still waiting.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Gah, sorry Tracy. I didn't mean to drag you into all of this. My point in mentioning you was that I thought you could drive, so I gave you props.

Val for President.

Gah, sorry Tracy. I didn't mean to drag you into all of this. My point in mentioning you was that I thought you could drive, so I gave you props.
    It's all good girl. I know what you were trying to say. Even tho we have had our differences...we have always been able to give props where props are due. I was going to bring that up in my posts about the cattiness (how the fuck do you spell that?) that I mentioned, but I decided not to. Guess I got to bring it up anyways . Thanks
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

never apologize to an inferior driver.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

that was a good one. I guess she'll never be apologizing to you then :jerkit:
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Takes all types, man. I feel bad because I mentioned her as a girl who can drive (and yes, she can, despite what you think - i've seen her!), not meaning to drag her into this. I had forgotten you have beef with her. So it's my fault for that.

You may hate her, or like pissing her off for whatever reason, but you have to admit - the girl's got guts! I give props to any female who's talented or determined enough to hash it out in this crazy "sport" where men rule and have no respect for the ladies.

I'm not talking about building cars - I didn't build my car, so what's the difference? Not many people on here do (unless you want to be like Matt, Jay, Allen and Bryant and piss off the apartment complex people on a weekly basis LOL!!!) because of time, patience, knowledge, etc.

Now. Off I go back onto my pedestal. View is great from up here.

Val for President.

Takes all types, man. I feel bad because I mentioned her as a girl who can drive (and yes, she can, despite what you think - i've seen her!), not meaning to drag her into this. I had forgotten you have beef with her. So it's my fault for that.

You may hate her, or like pissing her off for whatever reason, but you have to admit - the girl's got guts! I give props to any female who's talented or determined enough to hash it out in this crazy "sport" where men rule and have no respect for the ladies.

I'm not talking about building cars - I didn't build my car, so what's the difference? Not many people on here do (unless you want to be like Matt, Jay, Allen and Bryant and piss off the apartment complex people on a weekly basis LOL!!!) because of time, patience, knowledge, etc.

Now. Off I go back onto my pedestal. View is great from up here.
    Val, he will never get it. It's not even worth trying to explain. He has a problem with me and no one knows why. Let him keep having his problem. I can handle myself
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

ok everyone... ill be serious for once, *takes speedmonkey mask off*

i really dont care about tracy.. i mean sure she's a human life, i dont wish death upon her.

all i care about is keeping the enthusiast scene.. an enthusiast scene, i want to filter out the rice and idiots, she works for a shop, she has to be out there supporting her man thats cool, is she an enthusiast?.. she herself said no, thats all i wanted.

ok... *puts speedmonkey mask back on*

fuck YOU, fuck IA, FUCK batlground
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

ok everyone... ill be serious for once, *takes speedmonkey mask off*

i really dont care about tracy.. i mean sure she's a human life, i dont wish death upon her.

all i care about is keeping the enthusiast scene.. an enthusiast scene, i want to filter out the rice and idiots, she works for a shop, she has to be out there supporting her man thats cool, is she an enthusiast?.. she herself said no, thats all i wanted.

ok... *puts speedmonkey mask back on*

fuck YOU, fuck IA, FUCK batlground
    It's not you place to weed people out. But I'm glad that you could be serious for 1 minute. BTW, I don't HAVE to do anything. I may not be an enthusiast in the true sense of the word. I started in all of this because I never got to see Dan and he loved it. I have grown to love it, I say that all of the time. In that resepct I am like a lot of girls...I do it for a man. Am I allowed to do that? Am I allowed to have started for one reason and do it now for another? I don't instigate the props people give to e. I try to be humble, I guess you don't see that. I am always honest about what I do and why. I don't want to misinform anyone. I don't think there is anything wrong with what I am doing. And I don't care if you do.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

It's not you place to weed people out. But I'm glad that you could be serious for 1 minute. BTW, I don't HAVE to do anything. I may not be an enthusiast in the true sense of the word. I started in all of this because I never got to see Dan and he loved it. I have grown to love it, I say that all of the time. In that resepct I am like a lot of girls...I do it for a man. Am I allowed to do that? Am I allowed to have started for one reason and do it now for another? I don't instigate the props people give to e. I try to be humble, I guess you don't see that. I am always honest about what I do and why. I don't want to misinform anyone. I don't think there is anything wrong with what I am doing. And I don't care if you do.

i dont hate the props you get, after all.. like i said, the evo is truly dans masterpiece.

you shouldnt have wasted your time typing all that.

it was over when you said. "im not an true enthusiast"

now hug me and make up god fucking dammit
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

i dont hate the props you get, after all.. like i said, the evo is truly dans masterpiece.

you shouldnt have wasted your time typing all that.

it was over when you said. "im not an true enthusiast"

now hug me and make up god fucking dammit
    No way! Not until I get my cheeseburger. I can't tust you until then.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

No way! Not until I get my cheeseburger. I can't tust you until then.

the cheeseburger comes with butt humping... at no time will there be butt humping without the cheeseburger, or cheeseburger without butt humping. end of story
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

the cheeseburger comes with butt humping... at no time will there be butt humping without the cheeseburger, or cheeseburger without butt humping. end of story
    that wasn't part of the deal when you first said it. I think you said something about the bathroom floor or something....
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

that wasn't part of the deal when you first said it. I think you said something about the bathroom floor or something....

actually if you're going to talk about the initial deal, it was butt pluggin you on the bathroom floor.. i thought i'd be nicer and just hump the lump
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

actually if you're going to talk about the initial deal, it was butt pluggin you on the bathroom floor.. i thought i'd be nicer and just hump the lump
    hrmmmm? will it be a double quater pounder with cheese? I am, afterall a oompa loompa kind of girl.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

hrmmmm? will it be a double quater pounder with cheese? I am, afterall a oompa loompa kind of girl.

i dont know, cheese is expensive.. we can throw in cheese if get to hump your lump with your pants down
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345