Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Callout:zosick

You can dig or low roll with any power level its called ''driver mod'' why the hell race then if its above 40mph its just purly racing hp.. learn to drive and run at any speed..and yes he had the other white evo owner which is the i lost to in the c5.
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

I hate coming on this site now because its ran by a bunch of stupid kids or stupid adults that act like kids now, but the air obviously needs to be cleaned up.

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    What an excuse...why build an awd car to such a high hp and forget to buy some aftermarket half shafts and a trans to handle it...stupidity is the answer in my book, thats like building a 1000 whp car and running donuts on it
    Let me just stop you right there and tell you to shut the fuck up because you obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about. Evo's don't need aftermarket half shafts FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    You dont have to LAUNCH your car Its not a space shuttle..
    and if the problem is traction then buy tires!!! but i guess since he had a ''driver'' for him driving his car from a 45 roll he deff needs some practice time driving that car
    Always ignorance coming from you..

Yes you do have to "LAUNCH" an Evo if its going to be ran from a dig. Its not like a Corvette that has a lot of torque at a low RPM and can be eased off the line and still be quick and fast. Evo's need to build boost off line to get a good start. Big turbo Evo's don't start making torque until about 4500 RPM's. I don't know if you've ever been in a big turbo car, but they take time to spool up and won't be worth a damn if it was eased off the line. They can be fast, but not quick. Completely different cars from any N/A LS car.

Traction isn't much of an issue with these cars so they don't need tires unless you're running around on all seasons.

Also I don't know where you got this "driver" idea from? No one is his driver. Yes I did drive his car one night because he hurt his hand earlier in the day, but that was a one time occurrence and wasn't going to be the case for that night he wanted to run you.

You can dig or low roll with any power level its called ''driver mod'' why the hell race then if its above 40mph its just purly racing hp.. learn to drive and run at any speed..and yes he had the other white evo owner which is the i lost to in the c5.
    Evo's clutch, transmissions, transfer cases are all not cheap if something goes wrong or breaks. Which happens quite often when you make tons of power in a car that only came with 286hp crank from the factory. Why risk breaking something for a fun run?

I'll race anyone at mostly any speed, but I won't do any digs. Been there done that at the track and split the casing of my transmission. It wasn't fun paying the $3k+ bill to fix.

And I won't not do digs because I can't drive from a dig, but because its just not worth it to me or some other high HP Evo owners. I've done plenty of Dig runs in the past when I was only pushing 400HP and beat tons of people. I ran a 11.8 @ 110 with a shitty 1.7 60ft fighting for traction. That should show you what kind of driver I am right there. Its not always the "driver mod" when people won't run a certain race. There's always different factors.

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Dang zosick scared of a 4cylcar roll??? Say it ain't so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by WickedIXMR View Post
    Also I don't know where you got this "driver" idea from? No one is his driver. Yes I did drive his car one night because he hurt his hand earlier in the day, but that was a one time occurrence and wasn't going to be the case for that night he wanted to run you.

Evo's clutch, transmissions, transfer cases are all not cheap if something goes wrong or breaks. Which happens quite often when you make tons of power in a car that only came with 286hp crank from the factory. Why risk breaking something for a fun run?

And I won't not do digs because I can't drive from a dig, but because its just not worth it to me or some other high HP Evo owners. I've done plenty of Dig runs in the past when I was only pushing 400HP and beat tons of people. I ran a 11.8 @ 110 with a shitty 1.7 60ft fighting for traction. That should show you what kind of driver I am right there. Its not always the "driver mod" when people won't run a certain race. There's always different factors.
    I was going by what i was told about you driving for him, Thanks for the info on evo's

FyI Ill run my car DIG thru a 35 roll if you guys ever wanna meet up

Also 1k isnt a fun run... if its gonna be for big money its gonna be a real drivers race not a high roll ..

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    Dang zosick scared of a 4cylcar roll??? Say it ain't so
    I gladly ask for Anyspeed lower than their 45.. who the hell wants to race when shifting once and at 50mph a 200hp more car will pull the fuk outta you im not stupid ! I mean i would have gladly done a dig,10,20,30, roll to make it more of a chance but it had to be 45 plus and for 1k or nothin..

so go back to wishing your car was ready

Certified Gearhead

oh ok thanks...

Well the evo that they posted about came out and it was edgurs evo (650+hp) lol ... with another evo driver driving his car... like i said in thread come out and will talk about a race.... BUT he showed up demanding a $1000 run or no less than a 45 roll...

I didnt call him out or agree on here for $1000 race when ive never seen the car duh... but i did agree to race!!!!

I tryed to negotiate a lesser $ run since i was deff slower, I offered to do a Dig or 35 roll for $200 and they said no... all wheel drive and all lol I new it was 200+hp more hp than me.. and i still was gonna run......but that wasnt enough cash an they cant dig or go slower than 45 on a awd evo..

my question if it was so fast why not run my race and take my money

It was good seeing you stretch and been along time boris!! nice meeting you also edgur, hopefully will run one day

Anyway i did race last night and ill be posting a vid of a dig run with a 03 cobra - I got it by a half car
    good to see u too man its been a while.... came out cause i heard u were running someone but i see it never happened..... hopefully u make it to reynolds this weekend for showdown, we could probably get our long awaited run in...lol

He won't show... he can't handle being slower than a honda
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Apex i ITR View Post
    Doesn't matter how built the drivetrain is.something is going to break when you are shooting over 650+ through it. That car was built well. No expense spared. Was it an Asian guy that was driving the car? Edgar knows how to drive his car very well but he has a good friend that has a fast EVO as well. Maybe it was him?
    so ams runs stock everything on their cars...you can build it handle a launch...and apparently expense was spared in building the driveline
    I hate coming on this site now because its ran by a bunch of stupid kids or stupid adults that act like kids now, but the air obviously needs to be cleaned up.

Let me just stop you right there and tell you to shut the fuck up because you obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about. Evo's don't need aftermarket half shafts FYI.

Always ignorance coming from you..

Yes you do have to "LAUNCH" an Evo if its going to be ran from a dig. Its not like a Corvette that has a lot of torque at a low RPM and can be eased off the line and still be quick and fast. Evo's need to build boost off line to get a good start. Big turbo Evo's don't start making torque until about 4500 RPM's. I don't know if you've ever been in a big turbo car, but they take time to spool up and won't be worth a damn if it was eased off the line. They can be fast, but not quick. Completely different cars from any N/A LS car.

Traction isn't much of an issue with these cars so they don't need tires unless you're running around on all seasons.

I'll race anyone at mostly any speed, but I won't do any digs. Been there done that at the track and split the casing of my transmission. It wasn't fun paying the $3k+ bill to fix.

ha butt hurt much there...so you are telling me that no evo can be made to launch? Ams uses stock half shafts? You didnt "build" the driveline in a high hp awd car sounds like a cut corner to me but to each their own...i personally like the evos but thanks for solidifying that 90% of evo owners are douche bags and tools and nice time and trap speed
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

I was going by what i was told about you driving for him, Thanks for the info on evo's

FyI Ill run my car DIG thru a 35 roll if you guys ever wanna meet up

Also 1k isnt a fun run... if its gonna be for big money its gonna be a real drivers race not a high roll ..

I gladly ask for Anyspeed lower than their 45.. who the hell wants to race when shifting once and at 50mph a 200hp more car will pull the fuk outta you im not stupid ! I mean i would have gladly done a dig,10,20,30, roll to make it more of a chance but it had to be 45 plus and for 1k or nothin..

so go back to wishing your car was ready
    Can't always believe in what people say. You of all people should know people like to talk.

That night I clearly remember you wouldn't run for a $1000 for any roll even a dig. You wanted to run a slow roll or a dig for $200. You didn't want to run for a $1000 period because you said you've seen this car race and knew it was faster than yours. I have people who witnessed this and remembered what was said. From a 35-45 roll on his Evo he would be shifting 3 times. We're not as fortunate at Corvette owners.

I don't really even care since it wasn't my race and its in the past. That race probably won't even happen anymore since the car is in the process of being sold.

My car should be ready soon, so don't worry about that. We can get some runs in once my car is done. This time I'm only doing fun runs whatever roll you want just to keep it FUN and no drama. I don't like coming out to drama and ruins what I do this for, FUN.

so ams runs stock everything on their cars...you can build it handle a launch...and apparently expense was spared in building the driveline

ha butt hurt much there...so you are telling me that no evo can be made to launch? Ams uses stock half shafts? You didnt "build" the driveline in a high hp awd car sounds like a cut corner to me but to each their own...i personally like the evos but thanks for solidifying that 90% of evo owners are douche bags and tools and nice time and trap speed
    Once again you need to just shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you're talking about again.

I'm not saying no Evo can be made to launch. Any Evo can launch. When you make over a certain power, its like playing Russian Roulette, just not worth it.

Evo's don't need aftermarket axles until they make 900+whp. Just because you see AMS and all these other big companies breaking records, you don't think they broke a TON of parts while doing so?

My Evo and this other Evo didn't cut ANY corners in the driveline. This is not an old school Chevy where you can just throw in a Jerico Transmission and never have to worry about breaking a transmission. Just because you have a built trans in an Evo doesn't mean it won't break. Matter of fact, two launches on my brand new built trans twisted the output shaft, broke the bell housing, and screwed up 4 of my gears.

I personally like quick Mustangs, but thanks for "solidifying" that 90% of the owners are dumb ass hill Billy's.

Thanks, that time and trap speed was when I was making half the power I am now.

Can't always believe in what people say. You of all people should know people like to talk.

That night I clearly remember you wouldn't run for a $1000 for any roll even a dig. You wanted to run a slow roll or a dig for $200. You didn't want to run for a $1000 period because you said you've seen this car race and knew it was faster than yours. I have people who witnessed this and remembered what was said. From a 35-45 roll on his Evo he would be shifting 3 times. We're not as fortunate at Corvette owners.

I don't really even care since it wasn't my race and its in the past. That race probably won't even happen anymore since the car is in the process of being sold.

My car should be ready soon, so don't worry about that. We can get some runs in once my car is done. This time I'm only doing fun runs whatever roll you want just to keep it FUN and no drama. I don't like coming out to drama and ruins what I do this for, FUN.

Once again you need to just shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you're talking about again.

I'm not saying no Evo can be made to launch. Any Evo can launch. When you make over a certain power, its like playing Russian Roulette, just not worth it.

Evo's don't need aftermarket axles until they make 900+whp. Just because you see AMS and all these other big companies breaking records, you don't think they broke a TON of parts while doing so?

My Evo and this other Evo didn't cut ANY corners in the driveline. This is not an old school Chevy where you can just throw in a Jerico Transmission and never have to worry about breaking a transmission. Just because you have a built trans in an Evo doesn't mean it won't break. Matter of fact, two launches on my brand new built trans twisted the output shaft, broke the bell housing, and screwed up 4 of my gears.

I personally like quick Mustangs, but thanks for "solidifying" that 90% of the owners are dumb ass hill Billy's.

Thanks, that time and trap speed was when I was making half the power I am now.
    the beauty of a forum is I dont have to shut the fuck up so ill continue to get under your skin as far as breaking shit I never said they dont break, you are talking to someone who has broke plennty of high quality parts while building a car, I know shit breaks, I never claim to be an evo expert but o lord I was wrong about a half shaft please forgive me
    As for dumbass hill billies go, sure most are, but most dumb ass hillbillies dont go to a major 4 year university on an academic scholarship and get accepted into doctorate school but
    and I was serious on the time and trap, I respect fast cars regardless of their make and cylinders but lookin forward to seein new times with the new power

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    good to see u too man its been a while.... came out cause i heard u were running someone but i see it never happened..... hopefully u make it to reynolds this weekend for showdown, we could probably get our long awaited run in...lol
    I thought it was the same day as mce's i may not be able to do both but the streets are always there

My car should be ready soon, so don't worry about that. We can get some runs in once my car is done. This time I'm only doing fun runs whatever roll you want just to keep it FUN and no drama. I don't like coming out to drama and ruins what I do this for, FUN.Thanks, that time and trap speed was when I was making half the power I am now.
    Yes i was only willing to pay 200 to have the evo walk me down the road but i at least wanted a chance

Sounds good we can get at it an test em out suks he is selling it, it looked sick! But i think no drama went down at all it was fine...

the beauty of a forum is I dont have to shut the fuck up so ill continue to get under your skin as far as breaking shit I never said they dont break, you are talking to someone who has broke plennty of high quality parts while building a car, I know shit breaks, I never claim to be an evo expert but o lord I was wrong about a half shaft please forgive me
    As for dumbass hill billies go, sure most are, but most dumb ass hillbillies dont go to a major 4 year university on an academic scholarship and get accepted into doctorate school but
    and I was serious on the time and trap, I respect fast cars regardless of their make and cylinders but lookin forward to seein new times with the new power

I think all you guys are just shit talkers... if your not then u will be at the track tom to show everyone what u really got instead of talking about it... I don't want to hear I can't, I got to work, I can't launch, I don't have tires, blah blah blah only ppl I know off this site that has fast cars are never the ones talking shit.

BE THERE!!!!!!! LOL we need to get some racing going.. less talk and more action. Don't talk about what u can do or gonna do come do it!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    I think all you guys are just shit talkers... if your not then u will be at the track tom to show everyone what u really got instead of talking about it... I don't want to hear I can't, I got to work, I can't launch, I don't have tires, blah blah blah only ppl I know off this site that has fast cars are never the ones talking shit.

BE THERE!!!!!!! LOL we need to get some racing going.. less talk and more action. Don't talk about what u can do or gonna do come do it!!
    I was there in my car in its slow ass na form...god I miss being boosted

SOUTHERN SPEED

I was there in my car in its slow ass na form...god I miss being boosted
    WHy is it na? All ive heard of is you getting it right and ready then it shows up na what happened ? Just curious.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    WHy is it na? All ive heard of is you getting it right and ready then it shows up na what happened ? Just curious.
    Shit kept breaking/parts failing got tired and to broke to keep it together, plus im sellin her but she was runnin ok in na form...8.8:1 cr is no bueno for a naturally aspirated car lol it hurt me to drive it out there like that but it was the best choice for me, your car ran very well btw

SOUTHERN SPEED

Shit kept breaking/parts failing got tired and to broke to keep it together, plus im sellin her but she was runnin ok in na form...8.8:1 cr is no bueno for a naturally aspirated car lol it hurt me to drive it out there like that but it was the best choice for me, your car ran very well btw
    Cool man i was just looking forward to seeing it run man thats all . I guess did ok considering even with brand new slicks a inch bigger then we normally run still couldnt get any traction. I had all intention on launching the car at 7000-7500 and see what it would do for once but it wouldnt hook at 5,500 so need .

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Cool man i was just looking forward to seeing it run man thats all . I guess did ok considering even with brand new slicks a inch bigger then we normally run still couldnt get any traction. I had all intention on launching the car at 7000-7500 and see what it would do for once but it wouldnt hook at 5,500 so need .
    Ha I was lookin forward to it too, I took the kit off the week before after a rocker arm failure lol and yea I was having slight traction problems on my slicks too

I got some 26s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Evolunchbox View Post
    It's a yellow Evo.
    well LOOK WHO IT IS!!! haha how you been, nick?
    oh ok thanks...

Well the evo that they posted about came out and it was edgurs evo (650+hp) lol ... with another evo driver driving his car... like i said in thread come out and will talk about a race.... BUT he showed up demanding a $1000 run or no less than a 45 roll...

I didnt call him out or agree on here for $1000 race when ive never seen the car duh... but i did agree to race!!!!

I tryed to negotiate a lesser $ run since i was deff slower, I offered to do a Dig or 35 roll for $200 and they said no... all wheel drive and all lol I new it was 200+hp more hp than me.. and i still was gonna run......but that wasnt enough cash an they cant dig or go slower than 45 on a awd evo..

my question if it was so fast why not run my race and take my money

It was good seeing you stretch and been along time boris!! nice meeting you also edgur, hopefully will run one day

Anyway i did race last night and ill be posting a vid of a dig run with a 03 cobra - I got it by a half car
    josh... your car is faster than mine, im almost certain of it. i ran his 45mph roll, and he had me by about a fender to a half car when i let out of it. dont be scared of the car, for what its hyped up to be, it doesnt do shit on the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by onebadgt View Post
    evo not wanting to run below 45??? and a vette that likes digs??? my mind has been blown lol!
    lol i know right!

gotta love contradictions.
    From a 35-45 roll on his Evo he would be shifting 3 times. We're not as fortunate at Corvette owners.
    sounds like you guys started with the wrong platform
    see above comment

^Sup, sir. I've been well. I'll be down when the weather is better with something. Don't know what I want to bring yet. Maybe just the BB to have some old school fun.
    I heard your ride is moving out now! Be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Evolunchbox View Post
    ^Sup, sir. I've been well. I'll be down when the weather is better with something. Don't know what I want to bring yet. Maybe just the BB to have some old school fun.
    I heard your ride is moving out now! Be safe!
    yeah, she does ok not a fair fight for the BB tho. you'd have me covered pretty easy. give me a shout when you come down.

Certified Gearhead

I was going to run at Reynolds but I was out of town and my built drivetrain is acting up now so only fun dragging people down the hwy occasionally until I get it sorted out next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12