Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: turbo galant is gay

Quote Originally Posted by Jgsnismoser
    I never seen a B series Honda pushing over 205TQ with the stock boost in a " B " series motor.
    No i'm talking the phase that everyone and their mom has a sr20 swap, just when everyone had a B series swap.
    [email protected]
    02 Z28 with a bunch of goodies! Its gone

New project 89 Toyota Cressida....

.Are you sprayin that LS1?
    Not yet.. Just cam only car.
    [email protected]

Their is no place like home.
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by mike's02ls1
    Not yet.. Just cam only car.
    so your trying to tell me you're trapping 120mph with just a cam and minor bolt-ons!?!?!?! bullshit!!!! I've ran enough LS1's to know better....for you to trap that high, you would need 430+rwhp...mind telling me how you gained ~130rwhp with only a cam and bolt-ons?

I've ran an LS1 with bolt-ons and the bottled (125shot)...you must take me for dumb, or your holding out for some reason...or maybe I just missed something....either way, nice trap speed.

Hmmmm...stock LS1: 13.5's @106mph
    cam and bolt-ons: 11 something @ 120mph
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by run4cover
    so your trying to tell me you're trapping 120mph with just a cam and minor bolt-ons!?!?!?! bullshit!!!! I've ran enough LS1's to know better....for you to trap that high, you would need 430+rwhp...mind telling me how you gained ~130rwhp with only a cam and bolt-ons?

I've ran an LS1 with bolt-ons and the bottled (125shot)...you must take me for dumb, or your holding out for some reason...or maybe I just missed something....either way, nice trap speed.

haha sr20 boy calling bs on you mike. You need to do more research on ls1s man. A good cam will easily make a shitload of power on an ls1. The ls1 heads flow 240 cfm out of the box but the factory cam is pretty tame. With supporting mods like long tubes,exhaust,tuning it is pretty easy to make well over 400 rwhp n/a.

Don't be mad your sr20 can't trap 120 mph with boost and his can n/a.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

unfortunately, his times sound very beleivable for a full bolt on/cam LS1 car on slicks

you cant base anything on ET's.. ive seen a few stock LS1 cars hit lower than 13.5 and trapping 107+.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Yes with cam and bolt on's I trap 120mph. U can come 2 my place and I will show u my time slip. I'm putting down 416rwhp with cam only. My cam is HUGE so don't worry it can and will run faster numbers then my sig.
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    unfortunately, his times sound very beleivable for a full bolt on/cam LS1 car on slicks

you cant base anything on ET's.. ive seen a few stock LS1 cars hit lower than 13.5 and trapping 107+.
    No I was on BALD BFG drag radials.. With a shitty 1.8 60ft.. I need to leave harder and get a 1.6 60ft and maybe I can get a 11.50
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    haha sr20 boy calling bs on you mike. You need to do more research on ls1s man. A good cam will easily make a shitload of power on an ls1. The ls1 heads flow 240 cfm out of the box but the factory cam is pretty tame. With supporting mods like long tubes,exhaust,tuning it is pretty easy to make well over 400 rwhp n/a.

Thanks man.. The SR20 never dies!!! J/K
    [email protected]

Yeah I can vouche, the camaro is very fast. I rode in it a while back when I had my s14 out. We both gave each other rides, an 11 second car and a 12 second car.

He spun through the beginnning of 3rd but still held you back in your seat, hard.

Its def an 11 second car.

Quote Originally Posted by 1439/2000
    Yeah I can vouche, the camaro is very fast. I rode in it a while back when I had my s14 out. We both gave each other rides, an 11 second car and a 12 second car.

He spun through the beginnning of 3rd but still held you back in your seat, hard.

Its def an 11 second car.
    Thank You.. She has alot more in her just need more traction..
    [email protected]

Name Says It All

Quote Originally Posted by 5.7camal
    r u serious race a sentra

haha
    dude lets race for $!

im puttin 380/513 to the wheels
    what r u puttin to the pavement?

mike with the ls1 id like to race u once i get my new rear and gears in
    deal?
    because if i get traction my 1/4 should be round where u at.

if ud rather drive a sedan that sux go ahead. shit can be talked if ure faster... which your not...
    end of discussion.
    Am I reading this right? You put 380hp stock and 513 on nitrous? Just wanting to make sure.

i have all stock internals like i said... for now

a barry grant wet shot. and lt1 edit. tuned by Lamar Walden Automotive.
    with shitty spark plugs, that we later changed, it put down 380/513 sae.

the heads are stock lt1 heads. LT4 head out flow the lt1 heads as well as the intake on the lt4. i beat a lt4 with mild bolt ons by about 3-4 cars before letting off. agian this is me spinng the first 100 feet.

now i want to go with a larger cam and port my heads. if i did that id be around like 360 na and about 500 hp with n20... guesstimatin.
    but i dont know if stock bottom end can handle it.
    so i am going to wait to do all internal stuff when i go with my turbo set up...

i will race once i get my rear swapped right now it is useless as i spin through 3rd.

cheers your friend
    Sean
    I will race any of you when I get my big block with the 101mm turbo and the... It's so funny when people are like - I'll race you when I get this and this and this put in my car! But anyway, I'm confused again. Why are you hoping for lower hp numbers when you already claimed 380/513?

Name Says It All

I've never seen his car run but I have seen an LS1 with bolt ons get in the 12's.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spd
    I've never seen his car run but I have seen an LS1 with bolt ons get in the 12's.
    Don't worry I make the car move on out..
    [email protected]

Name Says It All

We'll see about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spd
    We'll see about that.
    That will work.
    [email protected]

pick rhymes with dick and your a faggot

and i suck cock for cash
    WOW i couldnt get past that comment...

Oh somebody else has incorporated production numbers in their signature.....

I feel threatened.

no need to act cocky son...I probably know more about LS1's and mustangs than you....just because I drive imports doesn't mean I don't know about domestics...I own a mustang too.

Notice I never made mention of his ET...only trap speed....I was basing his trap speed off of what I raced (LS1 with heads,cam,bolt-ons,and N20)....given, it was a street race, and the guy didn't spray, he didn't pull my eclispe that hard....guess that car was faster than I thought. I would like to know what this huge cam is that he's running, so I can go ask some of my LS1 friends about it....been out of the loop for awhile...last "hot" cams I seen dynos for were F something cams.

If he does indeed trap that high...kudos..and my apologies for calling BS.
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

no need to act cocky son...I probably know more about LS1's and mustangs than you....just because I drive imports doesn't mean I don't know about domestics...I own a mustang too.

Notice I never made mention of his ET...only trap speed....I was basing his trap speed off of what I raced (LS1 with heads,cam,bolt-ons,and N20)....given, it was a street race, and the guy didn't spray, he didn't pull my eclispe that hard....guess that car was faster than I thought. I would like to know what this huge cam is that he's running, so I can go ask some of my LS1 friends about it....been out of the loop for awhile...last "hot" cams I seen dynos for were F something cams.

My cam size is 236/242 .600/.608 113LSA It is call the Magic Stick V3 by Texas Speed Performance.
    [email protected]

Everyone is gay!

gay=happy!
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    Everyone is gay!

gay=happy!
    Quit walking thru the closet, your making too much damn noise..
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by mike's02ls1
    Quit walking thru the closet, your making too much damn noise..
    LOL!
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

IA.com BS DETECTOR

you obviously don't know that much if you don't think a cam only ls1 can't run 120 mph. I doubt you know more about mustangs then me at least the 5.0s anyway...you can try me though or try racing my single turbo notchback...maybe you will have a chance if i take the T-76 turbo off...nah you would still lose.

you obviously don't know that much if you don't think a cam only ls1 can't run 120 mph. I doubt you know more about mustangs then me at least the 5.0s anyway...you can try me though or try racing my single turbo notchback...maybe you will have a chance if i take the T-76 turbo off...nah you would still lose.
    Damn Conrad go gettem
    [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123