Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Callout: Dirka Dirka

Default Callout: Dirka Dirka

Whats up dog. I want to do a friendly run at the V thursday night. Run is 40-120. I cant do dig's or low rolls(anything under 40) b/c my shitty ass AUTOZONE clutch wont allow me. But even still i would love to race ur turbo setup espeacially with u making(like moseley said) 1-200 hp more than me. Also i can only do 1 or 2 runs b/c of the clutch, so IF i'm fortunate to beat you on ur WG setting then we SHOULD be able to a run on ur high boost setting providing my clutch doesnt fuck up after the first run. lol. and of course this depends on too if i dont have any problems with the clutch b4 then. Also, Thursday night is the ONLY night i'm available for the run cause i'll have my kids from Friday-Monday then coming back to AL. So if you cant do it Thursday night, then we'll hook up at some other time whenever(it will be a WHILE) i come back in town with the hatch. Oh and if u have a vid.camera, bring it with you cause i dont have a go-pro yet

So what do you say?
    Last edited by 112480; 08-30-2011 at 03:30 PM.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Certified Gearhead

ohhhh shitttttt..... get em greg......lol
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    ohhhh shitttttt..... get em greg......lol
    lol. i dont know man. with him at 1-200 hp more than me and me with a shitty ass slipping clutch........ i will try. lol. We will see
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Respectable call out man hope to see this one come through
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Respectable call out man hope to see this one come through
    Waiting on him
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Southern Speed

When you going to put a real clutch in it??? Also make sure to get it on video, even if you have to pay mosely to come follow lol
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

In for an answer. This should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    When you going to put a real clutch in it??? Also make sure to get it on video, even if you have to pay mosely to come follow lol
    Should be soon on the clutch but dont know exactly when thou. i'm getting another tranny and clutch and changing some other things too to make more power allmotor before i go Rotrex later next year or the year after, so its good for me to see where the car is at with racing dirka dirka while its at the power level it is now,allmotor WITHOUT my nitrous even with a fucked up clutch. and i said for him to bring the camera cause i dont have one. And Moseley would not be a good camera car because he would be tooooooo far in front of us We need someone that could be beside or a little in front. lol.....not waaaay in front. lol
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Since your clutch is Your only issue, Why not get your clutch fixed before you race ? If your driving your car up here then it breaks your fuk'd....

Or is it that way b/c when u lose u can blame the clutch

I would never make a call out without my car being 100%
    but hey your racing for fun so what's it matter right ...

Well a cam car doesn't race the 2 racing he should know how to paise someone.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    Since your clutch is Your only issue, Why not get your clutch fixed before you race ? If your driving your car up here then it breaks your fuk'd....

Or is it that way b/c when u lose u can blame the clutch

I would never make a call out without my car being 100%
    but hey your racing for fun so what's it matter right ...

Well a cam car doesn't race the 2 racing he should know how to paise someone.
    Oh clutch is fine with NORMAL driving. I can drive to cali and back with driving it NORMAL! But racing its a different story. And i want to do the race regardless of the shitty clutch. lol. i wont blame it on the clutch, if he wins, he wins, PERIOD! lol! I dont care about losing Its all in fun to me. Hey Zosick, why dont you be the camera car???

And if this were for money OF COURSE NOT! Duh! lol
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Southern Speed

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    Should be soon on the clutch but dont know exactly when thou. i'm getting another tranny and clutch and changing some other things too to make more power allmotor before i go Rotrex later next year or the year after, so its good for me to see where the car is at with racing dirka dirka while its at the power level it is now,allmotor WITHOUT my nitrous even with a fucked up clutch. and i said for him to bring the camera cause i dont have one. And Moseley would not be a good camera car because he would be tooooooo far in front of us We need someone that could be beside or a little in front. lol.....not waaaay in front. lol
    Gotcha, did you already switch to the 6spd or you still on the 5?

And about the camera car....so your saying bobby should be the camera car? lulz
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Certified Gearhead

keep me posted on this one
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    Gotcha, did you already switch to the 6spd or you still on the 5?

And about the camera car....so your saying bobby should be the camera car? lulz
    i'm on the 6 spd now. When i got it home after being tuned back on July 1st, the next day(saturday evening) the C.C Stage 4 clutch said bye bye to me without giving me a notice of its departure so i had to leave to come back to AL that NEXT day(Sunday), so Sunday morning, i had no shoice but to go to autozone and just throw that shit on for the time being. I called summit that sat night to see if the had an ACT clutch for me at the Mcdonugh store and they said no and it would be a few days b4 they could get it there so i said fuck that and rode up to autozone. and lol @the bobby thing......trying to get a raise out of him huh.lol!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    keep me posted on this one
    ok, but i'll be at the V thurs night waiting on dirka dirka
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

I'm from al also. I work Thursday night but ill see what I can do about making it down there. I'll send you a pm tomorrow and let you know for sure, but if I can get off, id love to. What part of al are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirka Dirka View Post
    I'm from al also. I work Thursday night but ill see what I can do about making it down there. I'll send you a pm tomorrow and let you know for sure, but if I can get off, id love to. What part of al are you from?
    What part of al are you from?

Cedar BLuff, AL 30 minutes from rome, GA ^^
    Sig too big
    -IA Management

Originally Posted by tnomud
    Aren't all IA HOndas 11-12 second cars?

Quote Originally Posted by JDMJ View Post
    Cedar BLuff, AL 30 minutes from rome, GA ^^
    What he said. Lol. Bout halfway between rome Ga and gadsden al.

Oh i'm NOT from al. I just moved down there for a job at the shipyard,but I LOVE MY FUCKING CITY! Straight up ATLANTA over here dog! You know, the city where EVERYBODY moves from their city to live at. lol! But yea man hit me up. like i said Thursday night is the only time i can do it. if not we'll have to pick it up at som other time. but lmk

LOL! was starting to think you were trying to aviod me........ i mean SURELY ur not afraid of a slow allmotor car
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Oh i'm NOT from al. I just moved down there for a job at the shipyard,but I LOVE MY FUCKING CITY! Straight up ATLANTA over here dog! You know, the city where EVERYBODY moves from their city to live at. lol! But yea man hit me up. like i said Thursday night is the only time i can do it. if not we'll have to pick it up at som other time. but lmk

LOL! was starting to think you were trying to aviod me........ i mean SURELY ur not afraid of a slow allmotor car
    Na man. Lol. Just haven't been on Ia all day. And I'm sure its far from slow, I'm an all motor junkie and this is my first boosted car. But yeah man, id love to.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Good thread, guys!!

Post up the results!
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

SOUTHERN SPEED

Should be a good race . I predict gregg out front if he can drive a lick and dirks catches him around 110 but should be close either way lmk guys.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

And I'm sure its far from slow.
    Well sure its is. Just ask Moseley. His car made 30WHP LESS than mine and he still whooped my ass. So if that aint slow then i dont know what is.............
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Just a response from the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post
    just
    another
    dick
    head
    mod.

come ban
    me sucka

wait
    you
    cant
    because
    I
    PAY
    Can't ban someone for being a cock sucker

Otherwise I would've banned Joey a while ago.

lol

The EMPIRE

SOUTHERN SPEED

Lmao . I think ive stirred enough up this year with the mods so ill just laugh at that as long as the leave me the hell alone lol. I could post a vary graffic conversation in my pms were i expressed exactly how i feel to a certain mod awhile back but im bigger then that ( well im trying to be lmao).

Guess this will be one of those races with two cars that have shitty tunes, and dont make power

The EMPIRE

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    Lmao . I think ive stirred enough up this year with the mods so ill just laugh at that as long as the leave me the hell alone lol. I could post a vary graffic conversation in my pms were i expressed exactly how i feel to a certain mod awhile back but im bigger then that ( well im trying to be lmao).

Go ahead, lol. This thread was closed because the goal was reached and there was nothing left to do but stir up trouble, but people whined.

Guess this will be one of those races with two cars that have shitty tunes, and dont make power
    lol
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    Go ahead, lol. This thread was closed because the goal was reached and there was nothing left to do but stir up trouble, but people whined.
    WTH??? Its the KILLS FORUM!! TROUBLE is our middle name. lol! Shit talking is a bi product of racing!!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Certified Gearhead

wowwwwwwww^^^^^^^^^^^
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

WTH??? Its the KILLS FORUM!! TROUBLE is our middle name. lol! Shit talking is a bi product of racing!!
    Looks like I stirred some up, lol. Waiting, Mike...

SOUTHERN SPEED

Naw man im good lol. Old news everything cool now and after all said and done it was handled in a very professional mannor. I will say this there are some things that when they are said cant be taken back and forgot about . So if you cross me that way dont follow me around in threads commenting on my shit trying to be cool after acting like a idiot because we aint cool . Next time think about how you handle shit before you make a ass out of yourself and when you figure out you worng admit it that goes along way . Just trying to be cool hoping everything will be forgot about gets you no were when you talk to somebody with no respect at all when representing somebody elses business because they trusted you to act like a humane being not a jack ass is a no,no. And no nobody but the mods no about this problem so its nothing about any of that other bull crap from awhile ago. Also i could not have asked from better service from the higher up good to know there are people that care on here and hold people accountable for there actions instead of ignoring it and letting them continue to destroy this site . Man i even asked them to open it up when they had regestration closed because of spam so a few people that i told about the site could join and get on. Im not one of these people that bitch about were this site is but dont try to do my part to help out . The truth is you can blame it on what ever you want and as far as the mods go this shit has been going on since the site was launched always somebody with a power trip but thats not the blame of the site not doing as good and i have no doubt that if everybody told two people a week about it we could get it going again . Hell i was in door to door sales for ten years shit isnt hard just run your mouth like half you guys type lol. My point is if you care about having this site to enjoy stop bitching and help make it better . Get these fools on here boosting this shit up .

zosick all them guys you been racing if they new you was here talking shit (win are lose) they would be on here talking shit back just the way it works people love to talk . Tell them fools bring there ass on here to get busted just to get some shit going lol. Im so tired of this site being so dead its freaking sad makes me want to sell all my shit. All i needed to know was that there was still mods that cared and im all about doing what it takes . Friday night at twiggs im telling everybody there is a corvette on ia tallking about busting anybodys ass that wants some lmao. Im gettting some shit started lol its on.
    Last edited by h22 jones; 08-30-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Lol. I know right?

Man i even asked them to open it up when they had regestration closed because of spam so a few people that i told about the site could join and get on. Hell i was in door to door sales for ten years shit isnt hard just run your mouth like half you guys type lol.
    This...i have a buddy with a 500 whp mkIV supra who was looking to join the festivities but couldnt because its locked

Naw man im good lol. Old news everything cool now and after all said and done it was handled in a very professional mannor. I will say this there are some things that when they are said cant be taken back and forgot about . So if you cross me that way dont follow me around in threads commenting on my shit trying to be cool after acting like a idiot because we aint cool . Next time think about how you handle shit before you make a ass out of yourself and when you figure out you worng admit it that goes along way . Just trying to be cool hoping everything will be forgot about gets you no were when you talk to somebody with no respect at all when representing somebody elses business because they trusted you to act like a humane being not a jack ass is a no,no. And no nobody but the mods no about this problem so its nothing about any of that other bull crap from awhile ago. Also i could not have asked from better service from the higher up good to know there are people that care on here and hold people accountable for there actions instead of ignoring it and letting them continue to destroy this site . Man i even asked them to open it up when they had regestration closed because of spam so a few people that i told about the site could join and get on. Im not one of these people that bitch about were this site is but dont try to do my part to help out . The truth is you can blame it on what ever you want and as far as the mods go this shit has been going on since the site was launched always somebody with a power trip but thats not the blame of the site not doing as good and i have no doubt that if everybody told two people a week about it we could get it going again . Hell i was in door to door sales for ten years shit isnt hard just run your mouth like half you guys type lol. My point is if you care about having this site to enjoy stop bitching and help make it better . Get these fools on here boosting this shit up .

zosick all them guys you been racing if they new you was here talking shit (win are lose) they would be on here talking shit back just the way it works people love to talk . Tell them fools bring there ass on here to get busted just to get some shit going lol. Im so tired of this site being so dead its freaking sad makes me want to sell all my shit. All i needed to know was that there was still mods that cared and im all about doing what it takes . Friday night at twiggs im telling everybody there is a corvette on ia tallking about busting anybodys ass that wants some lmao. Im gettting some shit started lol its on.
    I think I'm officially lost. lol

Senior Member | IA Veteran boostedb16's Avatar

i am confused. if your car has a bad clutch and his car has 200 more HP than yours, will it even be a race? not being a dick or smart ass, i just dont understand the race.

Quote Originally Posted by boostedb16 View Post
    i am confused. if your car has a bad clutch and his car has 200 more HP than yours, will it even be a race? not being a dick or smart ass, i just dont understand the race.
    Im assuming all motor vs boosted...lag, traction, weight, etc there is a going thing that it takes 200 more hp from a boosted car to beat an na car

SOUTHERN SPEED

That was the purpose . Say enough to make a point but not enough to get anything started back up lmao . I guess i could delete it . I ramble alot . I got on the helping the sight kick after getting aggravated typing that thinking about the idiots hurting it but then got to thinking in all honestly its not there fault there have always been idiots on here.

The jist of it was to make the point to the few that will get it stay out my threads trying to make helping comments trying to kiss ass after you made a fool out yourself it isnt working . If you want to pm wishing you didnt make a fool out yourself saying you sorry then we can be cool untill then go the hell on .

My other point for all the people that think the mods with a power trip do what they want weither its right or wrong is not true .They do have people to answer to that will step up and do the rigth thing to get things straited out and for that they have all my respect which makes me want to help get this site going again .

i was trying not to be that forward about it but there it is . I figured you being a mod you know exactly what im talking about that happened about a month ago but i never blasted anybody like i normally do lol. I honestly think the only reason it happened is he is slostange but buddy and was trying to get a little pay back for me calling slostange out for his mod powers (wich is still funny as hell i dont care who you are) but it back fired on him not even sure if he is still a mod now after all that and i dont really care . I just dont appreciate being talked to like a piece of shit (if i could have got my hands on him man lol) then post in my threads like we cool with out even a apology. Swallow your pride and make that shit right if you was wrong its real simple not rocket science.

SOUTHERN SPEED

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Im assuming all motor vs boosted...lag, traction, weight, etc there is a going thing that it takes 200 more hp from a boosted car to beat an na car
    I wouldnt say 200 man . the street is a whole different story also because one of all motor advantages is the take off at the track a role race takes that factor out . Sure it takes more turbo hp but not 200 . Joey made 400hp in a car that weighs the same as mine ran a 11.0. i made 253 running 12.3 147hp difference and he is killing me . Now most 400hp hondas dont almost break tens but just trying to make a point . I do really good against boosted cars at the track but there always trapping ten to twenty mph faster then me in the quarter even if i win . point is there running you down so when you lengthen the race to 120 you give all your all motor advantages back to the turbo guy . All motor is nasty if you know your gearing and what mph you can win at lol. Simple fact is sooner or later the turbo car is coming back arounf you weither it be 100 or 160 ots coming . I used to kill my friends 260hp turboed gsr hatch with my stock 185hp h22 but he trapped 110 and i trapped 97. He caught me at the finish line every race but still barely lost . Add 20 feet he wins every time hands down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast