Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Callout: Dirka Dirka

SOUTHERN SPEED

Quote Originally Posted by boostedb16 View Post
    i am confused. if your car has a bad clutch and his car has 200 more HP than yours, will it even be a race? not being a dick or smart ass, i just dont understand the race.
    Its a brand new clutch just not made to handle his hp . As long as he role races he should be fine but it could slip at fourty just depends on how hot he gets the clutch.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Errrr, think I'm still missing something. You could always PM me, lol.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Certified Gearhead

damn i need to get my coupe together i would love to join lol

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    I wouldnt say 200 man . the street is a whole different story also because one of all motor advantages is the take off at the track a role race takes that factor out . Sure it takes more turbo hp but not 200 . Joey made 400hp in a car that weighs the same as mine ran a 11.0. i made 253 running 12.3 147hp difference and he is killing me . Now most 400hp hondas dont almost break tens but just trying to make a point . I do really good against boosted cars at the track but there always trapping ten to twenty mph faster then me in the quarter even if i win . point is there running you down so when you lengthen the race to 120 you give all your all motor advantages back to the turbo guy . All motor is nasty if you know your gearing and what mph you can win at lol. Simple fact is sooner or later the turbo car is coming back arounf you weither it be 100 or 160 ots coming . I used to kill my friends 260hp turboed gsr hatch with my stock 185hp h22 but he trapped 110 and i trapped 97. He caught me at the finish line every race but still barely lost . Add 20 feet he wins every time hands down.
    I was just pokin at greg but yea I know personally the glorious trap speeds lol I trapped 126 on drs but only went 12.2 lol but im gettin ready to go all motor on a v8 platform
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

zosick all them guys you been racing if they new you was here talking shit (win are lose) they would be on here talking shit back just the way it works people love to talk . Tell them fools bring there ass on here to get busted just to get some shit going lol. Im so tired of this site being so dead its freaking sad makes me want to sell all my shit. All i needed to know was that there was still mods that cared and im all about doing what it takes . Friday night at twiggs im telling everybody there is a corvette on ia tallking about busting anybodys ass that wants some lmao. Im gettting some shit started lol its on.
    3 or 4 of them are.... But the rest dont want to come to this site because the " ricer high school drama shit " is what most of the v8 guys that know about it say after their ran off from here..or hurd about it.. But i have told a few

I came back on to try and have fun like 4 years ago but it was dead thats why i mad my threads..

Quote Originally Posted by boostedb16 View Post
    i am confused. if your car has a bad clutch and his car has 200 more HP than yours, will it even be a race? not being a dick or smart ass, i just dont understand the race.
    Thats what i was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by boosted_ View Post
    damn i need to get my coupe together i would love to join lol
    Its gonna be nice

i just have never understanded building a car uncorrectly or putting parts in you know wont last! if you know you have x amount of power and this clutch will not hold x amount of power then why not buy a better clutch in the first place!

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

Southern Speed

he had a decent clutch in it but it messed up and needed to get it going so he bought a cheap one to throw in there, from what i gathered....
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    he had a decent clutch in it but it messed up and needed to get it going so he bought a cheap one to throw in there, from what i gathered....
    Problem 1 decent not the one needed..... Dont dd your race car or car that your on the net with unless u can pay to play, esp if it dont work right ... but hey do what u honda guys do

Its a brand new clutch just not made to handle his hp . As long as he role races he should be fine but it could slip at fourty just depends on how hot he gets the clutch.
    110% correct!!!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR View Post
    110% correct also
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    Problem 1 decent not the one needed..... Dont dd your race car or car that your on the net with unless u can pay to play, esp if it dont work right ... but hey do what u honda guys do
    Apparently u didn't understand what I said. I do not DD my hatch and it was a last minute decision on a SUNDAY. Car could not stay at the time so I could "do its right". So u do u man and I'll do me.
    O
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

98% of the honda guys... my car has got way out of handand i way over built.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    i'll have my kids from Friday-Monday then coming back to AL. So if you cant do it Thursday night, then we'll hook up at some other time whenever(it will be a WHILE) i come back in town with the hatch. So what do you say?
    sounds like a dd to going to have your kids in the honda....

i said for him to bring the camera cause i dont have one.
    a bad ass go pro cost under $200 used or 2xx new..(which i have 2) so that honda must not be too fast if you dont have a camera to film it or money to buy one after u made a call out... gay.....

Oh clutch is fine with NORMAL driving. I can drive to cali and back with driving it NORMAL And if this were for money OF COURSE NOT! Duh! lol
    so agian its a dd to cali an back

i'm on the 6 spd now. When i got it home after being tuned back on July 1st, the next day(saturday evening) the C.C Stage 4 clutch said bye bye to me without giving me a notice of its departure so i had to leave to come back to AL that NEXT day(Sunday), so Sunday morning, i had no shoice but to go to autozone and just throw that shit on for the time being. I called summit that sat night to see if the had an ACT clutch for me at the Mcdonugh store and they said no and it would be a few days b4 they could get it there so i said fuck that and rode up to autozone. and lol @the bobby thing......trying to get a raise out of him huh.lol!
    If its not a dd then way waste the money on a pos auto zone clutch... your post seem to contriDICKt your claims...

Apparently u didn't understand what I said. I do not DD my hatch and it was a last minute decision on a SUNDAY. Car could not stay at the time so I could "do its right". So u do u man and I'll do me.
    O
    Oh i understand all your post state that you drive from al to ga and its not a dd cool!

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    98% of the honda guys... my car has got way out of handand i way over built.
    i can understand turst me just on a diff level...

i like that a light ass body civic can go with whatever motor will fit and have double hp

a bad ass go pro cost under $200 used or 2xx new..(which i have 2) so that honda must not be too fast if you dont have a camera to film it or money to buy one after u made a call out... gay.....

If its not a dd then way waste the money on a pos auto zone clutch... your post seem to contriDICKt your claims...

Oh i understand all your post state that you drive from al to ga and its not a dd cool!
    ?? I said I CAN drive to Calif and back. Does NOT mean I would. And if u must know I'm picking my kids up in my accord, NOT my hatch. I didn't say that part cause its none of ur business nor important to anyone on here what and how I do things with my kids. So why are u indirectly being disrespectful about that? And once again, u do u. I just said y I threw the autozone clutch on there rightv quick and i havent had the chance to change it yet because I'm doing other things in life besides this. I know my car. If I cans do one or two good pulls and then back off, then cool. That's me. U can do u. It ,doesn't have to make sense to u or anyone else and It can be dumb,stupid,retarded etc etc to u or anyone else and I could care less cause you or anyone else don't pay shit over here bruh. So it doesn't matter what i do and how i do it to my car.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

And i drove back and forth from al to gas twice and that means I daily drive it? LOL!!!!! It's a street car. Not a 700whp vette that does "12's" and pick on hondas.LOL
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

i can understand turst me just on a diff level...

i like that a light ass body civic can go with whatever motor will fit and have double hp
    Lol so true but i tripple it lol and ok i was being nicebut lets be truthfull 99.5% lol out of every city in the souththere is only a few "honda owners" that did things right and there not the ones out there talkin shit..kinda like supra owners, just bc u got a supra dont mean its fast lol...

I guess its just a import thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And i drove back and forth from al to gas twice and that means I daily drive it? LOL!!!!! It's a street car. Not a 700whp vette that does "12's" and pick on hondas.LOL
    Dude your post contreDICKt there selfs....

Anyway my car is a 15 sec 1/4 mile car not 12 since i never go to the track so.......

And know where near 700hp try 488hp on a cool day... good burn

Lol so true but i tripple it lol and ok i was being nicebut lets be truthfull 99.5% lol out of every city in the souththere is only a few "honda owners" that did things right and there not the ones out there talkin shit..kinda like supra owners, just bc u got a supra dont mean its fast lol...

you're now on my good guy list

:
    Dang thismade me cry... and i went 11.0 missing third and mid 6s in the 1/8th.... so i dont always run 12s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you're now on my good guy list
    Didnt know i was on the bad guy list...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

??And if u must know I'm picking my kids up in my accord, NOT my hatch. I didn't say that part cause its none of ur business nor important to anyone on here what and how I do things with my kids.
    but your other post stated you Drove the hatch to atl...

so how u gonna have both cars here? unless the accord is here and u drive the hatch back to atl for al and daily to work?

Just sayin.....

Dude your post contreDICKt there selfs....

Anyway my car is a 15 sec 1/4 mile car not 12 since i never go to the track so.......

And know where near 700hp try 488hp on a cool day... good burn
    I think he was burning me... bc i ran 12s missing every single gear in montgomery due to master cyl taking a shit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Didnt know i was on the bad guy list...
    lol......

I think he was burning me... bc i ran 12s missing every single gear in montgomery due to master cyl taking a shit
    ooops ...

well im sure you got that worked out

Nope it was directed to zosick. It's cool thou. He just needs to learn how to talk shit without bringing
    people personal lives into it. All I said to dirka was it would have to b Thursday because after that I'll have my kids. Now firms didn't say anything about my kids after I said that so why did zosick feel he had too? When did I ever say anything about his family?
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Nope it was directed to zosick. It's cool thou. He just needs to learn how to talk shit without bringing
    people personal lives into it. All I said to firms was it would have to b Thursday because after that I'll have my kids. Now firms didn't say anything about my kids after I said that so why did zosick feel he had too? When did I ever say anything about his family?
    dude no one nor me is talking about your fam!!! just repeating your post calm down

You shut your mouth, if you own a supra you are a god among street cars but on a serious note justin you down for some runs next weekend, i may have a sprayed cam gto, all motor gto, and a r6 that may run mine wont be out though due to it being a ford soon we will get a run in though so everyone can see me get drug by a honda

dude no one nor me is talking about your fam!!! just repeating your post calm down
    This, its been remotely friendly in here lately lol

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    You shut your mouth, if you own a supra you are a god among street cars but on a serious note justin you down for some runs next weekend, i may have a sprayed cam gto, all motor gto, and a r6 that may run mine wont be out though due to it being a ford soon we will get a run in though so everyone can see me get drug by a honda

This, its been remotely friendly in here lately lol
    Prob not this weekend being that its memorial day weekend and im gonna be doing the whole family thing but deff next weekend..should have came out this past weekend and watched me put some car lengths on a cbr1000 lol the some guy in a "suppose to be nasty" seR and put like 10 cars on him never reving past 7k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Prob not this weekend being that its LABOR day weekend and im gonna be doing the whole family thing but deff next weekend..should have came out this past weekend and watched me put some car lengths on a cbr1000 lol the some guy in a "suppose to be nasty" seR and put like 10 cars on him never reving past 7k
    fixed
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Lol thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Respectable call out man hope to see this one come through
    what he said

Prob not this weekend being that its memorial day weekend and im gonna be doing the whole family thing but deff next weekend..should have came out this past weekend and watched me put some car lengths on a cbr1000 lol the some guy in a "suppose to be nasty" seR and put like 10 cars on him never reving past 7k
    Lol nice and it will def be next weekend before I can make it down...damn school lol. But damn lengths on a 1000 none of the cars I had lined up will compete remotely lol but once mines ready ill gladly get drug on film and we can get some more runs on film, to show you arent just a keyboard racer jk man

SOUTHERN SPEED

Good call out.

Gregg stop being so touchy lol . Its the drama you love so talk shit like you normally do i swear it must be that time of the month on here or something . Im glad there isnt alot of racing going on as sensitive as everybody gets about this damn internet.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Lol nice and it will def be next weekend before I can make it down...damn school lol. But damn lengths on a 1000 none of the cars I had lined up will compete remotely lol but once mines ready ill gladly get drug on film and we can get some more runs on film, to show you arent just a keyboard racer jk man
    Lol yea i need to get a new gopro... i. Went paddling with mine and apparently the case wasnt closed all the way lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol yea i need to get a new gopro... i. Went paddling with mine and apparently the case wasnt closed all the way lol
    That's why you get the pro underwater flat lense case - pressure tested to 200ft.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Yea but when its not seated right its pointless lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im workin on gettin one, i know a guy with one for sale in columbus if you are interested, it needs a new housing, it fell off an airplane when he landed works fine still

How much?? And what all does it come with
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm working on getting a second one. Can get enough angles with just one. Need a stabilizer and a slider also.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast