Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Callout: 05dc5s

Default Callout: 05dc5s

saw the vid of u running the supra: http://www.youtube.com/user/TwistedL.../0/3Sm_y_WsDSE

my question is, can i have that same run? 55-145? will not do any lower than 55.

LMAO 2jz swapped s13 calling out an NA RSX from a 55 roll...

what are you trying to prove?

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post

LOL! so matt can race a 375hp supra which has a.........................thats right a 2JZ but cant race a 240 with the same motor? Whats the difference? i raced 91s13 and beat him, WITH A 5 SPEED! so matt should be able to do more right????
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

just wanna see where i stand with you fast guys. thats what i'm trying to prove

Certified Gearhead

oh oh........... rsx under pressure........ mosely got a target on his forehead.......lololol

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    oh oh........... rsx under pressure........ mosely got a target on his forehead.......lololol
    lol! pressure bust pipes man. apply the right pressure and they will all fall.lol

Certified Gearhead

does anyone race from a dig anymore....... why is everyone scared to launch there damn car and shift the bitch???????????????

people don't run digs roun' here unless its in the spot chunky told you bout.

The EMPIRE

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by 91s13 View Post
    lol! pressure bust pipes man. apply the right pressure and they will all fall.lol
    this man sounds confident......thats a good thing.......

Certified Gearhead

tell chunky we need to go check out that spot then......... i wanna know where exactly he talking bout

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    does anyone race from a dig anymore....... why is everyone scared to launch there damn car and shift the bitch???????????????
    remember what we talked about yesterday man. remember.....
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

stretch when I build a motor I'll be happy to run ya'll... unless you want to run my cheater setup.

And... I already tried to line up the hatch with this guy in his 2j but he said he doesn't run on the streets. seems like I've heard that line before!

Certified Gearhead

stretch when I build a motor I'll be happy to run ya'll... unless you want to run my cheater setup.

And... I already tried to line up the hatch with this guy in his 2j but he said he doesn't run on the streets. seems like I've heard that line before!
    hahahaha....mosely u always throwing cheap shots at people.... but yea man, we will be happy to run either setup u got, cheater or ur new setup or even the rsx....... just let us know when ur ready and we can lock it up.
    about about him not runnin on the streets, yall need to set up a friday night run at commerce then with him so yall could get it in

Well u cant really blame him moseley. unlike me and u he has CDL's that he dont want to risk losing them regardless of "the spot" ppl have. But its just not him about the track thou. remember i said when me and u run from a dig it will be at the track also and it will be at an event like ifo or isd. no street or friday nights. straight up track event or no race at all. doesnt matter to me.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

but shit moseley, i'm sure matt wont have a problem filling this request/callout. The little i know about him, i'm sure he wont back down
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

LOLOL! So you're calling me out by proxy now Greg? Isn't this the same car that wouldn't run hatch on the street? But now it can run an all motor RSX??? Lmao! Weak very weak!
    Twisted Loop Racing

Double post fail
    Twisted Loop Racing

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    LOLOL! So you're calling me out by proxy now Greg? Isn't this the same car that wouldn't run hatch on the street? But now it can run an all motor RSX??? Lmao! Weak very weak!
    ?? Well shit matt he called you out, not me so take it up with him. he told moseley the condition to which he wants to race and moseley declined/backed out so thats that. And its not weak cause he wants to race you nd wouldnt run moseley on the street from a dig. what would be weak is if you made 100 excuses not to run him. whats the difference in you running him and running the 375hp supra that U ALREADY BEAT!? both of them have a 2jz motor. If the supra u raced didnt tell u how much power he was making and was making 1000whp, would you still have run him! NO! and if so you better believe that shit would've never found its way to youtube.

If he wanted to run moseley on the street in a roll race that would be different then doing a dig but he wanted to do a dig at the track at an event. no harm there. I bet u if he called out stretch and his crew, they wouldnt backdown! He/I/WE dont just race ppl we KNOW we can beat! we do the total opposite! he looked at the video of u and the supra and wants to try you. Its not like u beat the supra by a fender. You destroyed his ass!

When was the last time(if ever) we seen a video of u or moseley losing a race?????? NEVER! Oh sure moseley showed the race with him and the rx-7 which beat him the first round but moseley won the second one, but moseley still won. So one can only conclude that you guys win absolutly EVERY race you have!

This is his callout, NOT mine so take your excuses....err your concerns up with him
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

I'll ran that bich on low boost from a dig at the track..

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    I'll ran that bich on low boost from a dig at the track..
    trust me from what I see he's not gonna do that. Only way he'll do that if Moseley say it's ok

trust me from what I see he's not gonna do that. Only way he'll do that if Moseley say it's ok
    I was talking to you..lol, my car was not built for roll races.. I perfur a dig, just risky on the street.. If you go on may 1st, i'll line up with you..

I was talking to you..lol, my car was not built for roll races.. I perfur a dig, just risky on the street.. If you go on may 1st, i'll line up with you..
    I'll be there so we can get it on then

I'll be there so we can get it on then
    low boost.. I'll be on motor, I have no spray!!

I'll just run on wastegate,

Thats what i'm talking about!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

LOL!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    LOL! so matt can race a 375hp supra which has a.........................thats right a 2JZ but cant race a 240 with the same motor? Whats the difference? i raced 91s13 and beat him, WITH A 5 SPEED! so matt should be able to do more right????
    Vids or that shit totally did NOT happen. Your hatch is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow.

?? Well shit matt he called you out, not me so take it up with him. he told moseley the condition to which he wants to race and moseley declined/backed out so thats that. And its not weak cause he wants to race you nd wouldnt run moseley on the street from a dig. what would be weak is if you made 100 excuses not to run him. whats the difference in you running him and running the 375hp supra that U ALREADY BEAT!? both of them have a 2jz motor. If the supra u raced didnt tell u how much power he was making and was making 1000whp, would you still have run him! NO! and if so you better believe that shit would've never found its way to youtube.

If he wanted to run moseley on the street in a roll race that would be different then doing a dig but he wanted to do a dig at the track at an event. no harm there. I bet u if he called out stretch and his crew, they wouldnt backdown! He/I/WE dont just race ppl we KNOW we can beat! we do the total opposite! he looked at the video of u and the supra and wants to try you. Its not like u beat the supra by a fender. You destroyed his ass!

When was the last time(if ever) we seen a video of u or moseley losing a race?????? NEVER! Oh sure moseley showed the race with him and the rx-7 which beat him the first round but moseley won the second one, but moseley still won. So one can only conclude that you guys win absolutly EVERY race you have!

This is his callout, NOT mine so take your excuses....err your concerns up with him
    Greg don't for second purport that 91s13 did any of this without your prompting and expect anyone to believe it. It's hilarious that the conditions change for his callout along with his I mean your excuse of why he would'nt do a roll before.

Lol at your false logic that just because they are both 2jz motors that it would mean anything at all. Nice of you however to mention that if the Supra would'nt tell me how much power he was making and I believed it was an astronomical amount relative to my power level then I would'nt be inclined to run him. Curious however you expected Mosely then myself to go in on a run blind on a dude that changes conditions while varying the reason why. Seems now that he was scared to run the hatch on the street as now he will run an all motor DC5.

It just is all boiling down to you having me called out by proxy because either your car is down or you are scared because of all the smack you posted online. I don't just race people that I am going to beat either. I did'nt know what the outcome of the run against 1civic at all. Particularly because he was claiming he would wax a Kswapped hatch that just so happened to drag a K24 civic up and down an access road. So how would I know what would happen? I would'nt and did'nt and I ran him because it was going to be fun and because of the smack he talked about my rsx previously.

LOL at Gregs lil puppet talking big. Dude you do realize you are calling out an all motor rsx I mean seriously no matter the outcome you pretty much come out empty handed. I know if I built your car I should would be going after some much bigger fish. If you win what do you claim? That you beat an na acura from a roll? Im sure your mother would be so proud. If you lost man that sure would suck too huh? You're just a silly proxy clown getting his strings pulled by Greg only calling out people that either Greg is too scared to run or that have already waxed him.
    Twisted Loop Racing

I just want to clear up the run with luis cause it's on the video me winning.

Now what changed besides it having a cheater kit? (new motor?)
    It made 239 before when I ran, per mainstream video..

Now I pressed on you (05dc5s) not knowing you bought a built motor, i'm not worried about a bolt-on RSX..

You caught me slipping as i said in the other thread..

With that said I will be on point next time out, so you guys keep that in mind..

I just want to clear up the run with luis cause it's on the video me winning.

Now what changed besides it having a cheater kit? (new motor?)
    It made 239 before when I ran, per mainstream video..

Now I pressed on you (05dc5s) not knowing you bought a built motor, i'm not worried about a bolt-on RSX..

You caught me slipping as i said in the other thread..

With that said I will be on point next time out, so you guys keep that in mind..
    Mind sharing the date on the video of the run w/ Luis and the date on the 239hp dyno at mainstream? Pretty sure that the 239hp dyno came after your run with Luis.

Certified Gearhead

i like this thread.. its poppin up in here.........just need some action...hahahahahahahaha

LOL at Gregs lil puppet talking big. Dude you do realize you are calling out an all motor rsx I mean seriously no matter the outcome you pretty much come out empty handed. I know if I built your car I should would be going after some much bigger fish. If you win what do you claim? That you beat an na acura from a roll? Im sure your mother would be so proud. If you lost man that sure would suck too huh? You're just a silly proxy clown getting his strings pulled by Greg only calling out people that either Greg is too scared to run or that have already waxed him.
    [/QUOTE]
    stfu and run your shit. wonder how your mom would feel if she knew her momma's boy was a coward. dude i'm not talking big boy shit. it's you and your whole little get along crew pretty much being disrespectful and arogant. you guys never show a race you lose because i don't give a damn about losing. you will never win every race.

Thats kinda why I put my accord together, because if you win you just beat an accord lol.

The EMPIRE

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post
    Thats kinda why I put my accord together, because if you win you just beat an accord lol.
    You know I thought about putting the ls/v in the 4dr once she is rebuilt... Win or lose it's a 4dr tank..lol

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    Vids or that shit totally did NOT happen. Your hatch is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow.

Greg don't for second purport that 91s13 did any of this without your prompting and expect anyone to believe it. It's hilarious that the conditions change for his callout along with his I mean your excuse of why he would'nt do a roll before.

Lol at your false logic that just because they are both 2jz motors that it would mean anything at all. Nice of you however to mention that if the Supra would'nt tell me how much power he was making and I believed it was an astronomical amount relative to my power level then I would'nt be inclined to run him. Curious however you expected Mosely then myself to go in on a run blind on a dude that changes conditions while varying the reason why. Seems now that he was scared to run the hatch on the street as now he will run an all motor DC5.

It just is all boiling down to you having me called out by proxy because either your car is down or you are scared because of all the smack you posted online. I don't just race people that I am going to beat either. I did'nt know what the outcome of the run against 1civic at all. Particularly because he was claiming he would wax a Kswapped hatch that just so happened to drag a K24 civic up and down an access road. So how would I know what would happen? I would'nt and did'nt and I ran him because it was going to be fun and because of the smack he talked about my rsx previously.

blah blah blah matt. I didnt start anything. he saw ur vid and called you out. SIMPLE AS THAT! AND U DO ONLY RACE CARS U THINK YOU CAN BEAT. SIMPLE AS THAT AGAIN! And i dont need a "puppet" NOR DO I NEED DICKSUCKERS AND CHEERLEADERS! I'M MY OWN FUCKING MAN BRUH! Fuck all that coward ass B.S ur talking. Run or STFU! PERIOD! U just sat there and typed a bunch of bullshit to make yourself look better while indirectly trying to get out of his callout to you.

THIS SHIT IS REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL FUCKING SIMPLE! ITS EITHER YES OR NO! PERIOD! fuck all that "greg this and that" bullshit you talking matt. I told you, ryan and chunky WE dont wanna here all those fucking excuses! Vids or no race? Please dog! Ask 91s13 urself if i beat him in slow hatch! I didnt say how bad nor how much power he was making at the time, i just said i won and you can ask him. We dont need fucking vids! Neither do we race cars we KNOW we can beat! Show me a fucking "vid" where u lost a race? Where the fuck is it at? EXACTLY! SHIT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST!

Why the hell didnt you race stretch and the nyc2atl/midnight auto crew??? Stretch already know when my car is finished with brakes and paint and shit, that we'll go heads up at the track!,B]BUT WHY DIDNT YOU RACE THEM AFTER YOU AND BOBBY RACED???[/B] Stretch said he REALLY tried to get you race but you didnt want to! AGAIN!, WHY DIDNT YOU RACE THE OTHER "SLOW" BLUE HATCH THEY HAVE??

So do urself a favor and keep me out of this one. Its HIS FUCKING CALLOUT TO YOU, NOT MINE! AINT NEVER BEEN SCARED TO RUN ANYONE DOG! U, MOSELEY, CHUNKY, STRETCH OR A MOTHERFUCKER WITH A LAMBO! SHIT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER TO ME CAUSE U CANT WIN THEM ALL!!!........Well unless your name is matt or chunky or moseley. KEEP ME OUT OF THIS ONE DOG! RUN UR DAMN MOUTH TO 91S13!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

And as far as the shit talking goes, GET THE FUCK OVER IT! MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GONNA SHIT TALK REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME! I WILL TALK SHIT TO U,MOSELEY, CHUNKY ETC ETC ALL DAMN DAY AND COULDNT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU WIN OR NOT! Only thing of our concern is racing STRAIGHT UP! COWARDS AND PUSSYS HIDE WHATS REALLY GOING ON WITH THERE SETUPS AS WELL AS MAKE A 100 FUCKING EXCUSES WHY NOT TO RUN SOMEONE ELSE BUT CONTINUES TO PUT IT OFF ON SOMEONE ELSE WEATHER DIRECTLY OR BY "PROXY" MAN THE FUCK UP OR STFU PERIOD!

Now lets see u break apart my posts and make even MORE excuses! And dont take too long either. its 11:41pm right now. dont wait til 1 in the damn morning. comeback with some shit NOW!!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Whoa somebody's all wound up again...

Show me a fucking "vid" where u lost a race? Where the fuck is it at? EXACTLY! SHIT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST!
    Matt losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFfmGsJVmYg
    Luis losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-12ooHGEA
    Me losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bmYzzx-Uw

Why the hell didnt you race stretch and the nyc2atl/midnight auto crew???
    probably the same reason you won't run me from a dig for money. you even know exactly what I have now

In all honesty Luis had the hatch for just over 4 years and probably ran 50-60 people. I'd say he lost somewhere between 5 and 10 races.

nobody wins every race man and where did you come up with all of this anyway?

I'll leave this between you and him though... it's just that sometimes you make it really hard for me to resist posting

Whoa somebody's all wound up again...

Matt losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFfmGsJVmYg
    Luis losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-12ooHGEA
    Me losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bmYzzx-Uw

probably the same reason you won't run me from a dig for money. you even know exactly what I have now
    Are u kidding me? Matt vid was against either chunky or another ep3 2years ago, so how is that creditable? Luis losing means nothing since its not his car anymore and the vid of U losing is bull cause you won in the end by whatever means you use to win! show me a vid where U LOST in the ENTIRE VID! NOT LOST THE FIRST ROUND BUT CAME BACK AND WON THE SECOND! And show me a vid of matt car losing NOW AS IT STANDS!

And U mean the reason you wont run me from a 50 roll? matt ran bobby from a 50 roll so whats ur excuse? And i told u i WILL run you from a dig once i get my car back,BUT IT WILL BE AT THE TRACK AT AN EVENT! PERIOD! IF YOU CANT DO THAT, THEN DONT WORRY ABOUT IT AND I ACCEPT UR DECLINE OF THE RACE. ITS SIMPLE AS THAT! U dont get to call this one cause i gave u UR race last time.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

I'll leave this between you and him though... it's just that sometimes you make it really hard for me to resist posting
    Thats the whole damn point! Its NOT between me and matt! this is 91s13 callout to matt. I'm not fucking in it! PERIOD!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast