Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Callout: 1civic

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    Lol. Look at this guy talking tough. After his wife castrated his ass. Everyone knows you are too scared to run. If the leash your wife has on you isn't long enough to let you come race shut your mouth and don't accept callouts.
    O ya, i'm so afraid of a car I've out run.. What changed really? Umm new motor and made 10-20 more Hp, More spray? Really man, I sent the owner of the car a Pm so if he is interested then it will happen at a track..

EDIT:
    Chucky since your sooo smart, tell me this.. Why was I called out by someone who doesnt own the car? Go suck more dick homie, it's good for your skin!!
    Last edited by 1civic; 02-26-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    O ya, i'm so afraid of a car I've out run.. What changed really? Umm new motor and made 10-20 more Hp, More spray? Really man, I sent the owner of the car a Pm so if he is interested then it will happen at a track..

EDIT:
    Chucky since your sooo smart, tell me this.. Why was I called out by someone who doesnt own the car? Go suck more dick homie, it's good for your skin!!
    The owner of the car sent your wife a text message to see if you'll be allowed to come out to the track. She said no, you have chores to do.

GTFO of the kill forum if you can't follow through on your own word.

damn, my only concern is why does this dude have his wife's number... sheeeeesh

The EMPIRE

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post
    o shat

i think this is my new favorite section on ia

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Tooooo funny... talked so much Shit got called out then backed out loooooool!!!! I think we got another keyboard racer on our hands
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    Tooooo funny... talked so much Shit got called out then backed out loooooool!!!! I think we got another keyboard racer on our hands
    Look at my join date and age, Dumb ass boy, I've already beat this car and Moseley don't own it.. My car will be at any track the real owner chooses, until then go read a book on racing BOY!!

Call, Makes 2 shits to me.. And any MPH car you bring I will know about you dumb shit..
    .........that was the point.....you catch on pretty quick.

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

Look at my join date and age, Dumb ass boy, I've already beat this car and Moseley don't own it.. My car will be at any track the real owner chooses, until then go read a book on racing BOY!!
    I got your boy bitch and I got more car than you could even think about handling all while I just bougt a house got two kids and two daily drivers and the wife don't work and I assure you its not daddy helping me, so does that sound like a boy to you??? and i don't hide behind a computer screen an wine bc Im scared to race and it dont matter who's car it is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    I got your boy bitch and I got more car than you could even think about handling all while I just bougt a house got two kids and two daily drivers and the wife don't work and I assure you its not daddy helping me, so does that sound like a boy to you??? and i don't hide behind a computer screen an wine bc Im scared to race and it dont matter who's car it is
    Your 21 thats means your still a boy, so respect you elders BOY!!

Don like 2 prof reed

the amount of back peddle is ridiculous. accept it or decline it.
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

middle finga 2 d law bus-a-vtec's Avatar

umm dont mean to interupt but umm are yall gonna race or jus argue back n forth like sum bitches son, waz da deal...yall trippin

Summary:

-Moseley calls out 1civic
    -1civic agrees and says he'll win
    -Moseley says, thats fine, but just make sure you bring the right car
    -1civic hints at bringing a different car
    -1civic's wife closes the poontang railway if he street races
    -1civic randomly text's a 3rd driver and tells him to meet him at the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Summary:

-Moseley calls out 1civic
    -1civic agrees and says he'll win
    -Moseley says, thats fine, but just make sure you bring the right car
    -1civic hints at bringing a different car
    -1civic's wife closes the poontang railway if he street races
    -1civic randomly text's a 3rd driver and tells him to meet him at the track.
    ROTFLCOPTERLMAO!
    Twisted Loop Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    Just wanted to make this official... and also make your back out well documented

$500. From a dig. I'll spot you two carlengths. Anything else goes... bring everything you got.
    This thread was full of epic win from the very first post.
    Twisted Loop Racing

ROTFLMFAO
    " I think your ass just hit Vtec" -Drummerboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW2F1Vna_M

Enough Said... That busted ass k20 got beat twice by my junkyard hatch. I'll be at the track this summer!! Come see me!!

N/A ALL DAY!!

LS/VTEC FTW!!

FAWK K!!

Enough Said... That busted ass k20 got beat twice by my junkyard hatch. I'll be at the track this summer!! Come see me!!

N/A ALL DAY!! LS/VTEC FTW!!

FAWK K!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW2F1Vna_M
    Seriously dude wait till your 40s before you start living in the past. You backed out with the weakest excuse ever. It would have been better for you to just say you know your slow piece of trash was going to get smoked and you could'nt afford to lose the $500. Now go back to bed you kept man cause I'm sure your wife is wondering where you are by now. After all it's late and past your curfew.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    Seriously dude wait till your 40s before you start living in the past. You backed out with the weakest excuse ever. It would have been better for you to just say you know your slow piece of trash was going to get smoked and you could'nt afford to lose the $500. Now go back to bed you kept man cause I'm sure your wife is wondering where you are by now. After all it's late and past your curfew.
    Did you not watch the video? He got beat, I was pulling away on his 4-5 shift... What changed on his car? Nothing... O wait, he added more spray.. His car is slow, and he can't drive.. Should I posted the videos where he mis-shifted too.. Lmao, "The kids of IA" I tell you.. Go jack your dick to my junkyard built ls/vtec walking that K20A down the road..

In closing: Get real man, My family is more important than a fucking street race.. I was street racing back in '96 so i made my mark, If I race it will be at a track from now on.. But thanks for trying to be someone!!

Did you not watch the video? He got beat, I was pulling away on his 4-5 shift... What changed on his car? Nothing... O wait, he added more spray.. His car is slow, and he can't drive.. Should I posted the videos where he mis-shifted too.. Lmao, "The kids of IA" I tell you.. Go jack your dick to my junkyard built ls/vtec walking that K20A down the road..

In closing: Get real man, My family is more important than a fucking street race.. I was street racing back in '96 so i made my mark, If I race it will be at a track from now on.. But thanks for trying to be someone!!
    Mosely was'nt the driver and just like in life you're confused with many things. You proved your cowardice so stfu and get lost. You accepted the challenge and then backed out because you're scared, afraid, and can't afford to lose. You continue to hold onto the past. I'm sorry your "glory" was so long ago but continue to pretend to that you are someone as you run away it is funny. Keep this up and your picture will be featured next to Laughingstock in Merrium-Websters latest edition.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    Mosely was'nt the driver and just like in life you're confused with many things. You proved your cowardice so stfu and get lost. You accepted the challenge and then backed out because you're scared, afraid, and can't afford to lose. You continue to hold onto the past. I'm sorry your "glory" was so long ago. Continue to pretend to that you are somebody as you run away. Keep this up and your picture will be featured next to Laughingstock in Merrium-Websters latest edition.
    But who are you? I know KIZDAWAY was driving and also the owner, But what does it matter if I do win? I've got nothing to prove? Do you really think your Busted ass RSX has a chance to beat me?

The quick cars of this forum died off since all the dumb fuck little kids started posting up in their 14-15sec cars.. You don't know me, nor do you know what I have now so watch what you say..

With that said, Keep typing your blah blah bull-shit, I don't advertise ass-woppin's so be-careful if you see me out.. I tend to show up from time to time in my old age to hand them out..

I mean it is true: 1Civic (Bobby) was a beast in his days but I can understand that he has more to risk for now that he has a family. Just saying ..

Now lets see this race at the track!

Stop dwelling on the past. Just because you haven't done shit in 2 years doesn't mean time is frozen. The car isn't his any more. Come out and play, show us "kids" how it's done old man. Show us kids what the almighty junkyard LS/VTEC can do. Please I'm begging you to come give this K an ass whoopin' and take my $500. I gave you 2 carlengths so it should be easy. I'm sure your wife would approve when you bring home the $500, wouldn't she?

lock it in!!

The EMPIRE

Stop dwelling on the past. Just because you haven't done shit in 2 years doesn't mean time is frozen. The car isn't his any more. Come out and play, show us "kids" how it's done old man. Show us kids what the almighty junkyard LS/VTEC can do. Please I'm begging you to come give this K an ass whoopin' and take my $500. I gave you 2 carlengths so it should be easy. I'm sure your wife would approve when you bring home the $500, wouldn't she?
    Let me finish this family wagon I got and we will talk..

lol epic thread is full of epic fail lol...and 1civic im pretty sure the "boy" prob has more than enough for you at the track
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

But who are you? I know KIZDAWAY was driving and also the owner, But what does it matter if I do win? I've got nothing to prove? Do you really think your Busted ass RSX has a chance to beat me?

The quick cars of this forum died off since all the dumb fuck little kids started posting up in their 14-15sec cars.. You don't know me, nor do you know what I have now so watch what you say..

With that said, Keep typing your blah blah bull-shit, I don't advertise ass-woppin's so be-careful if you see me out.. I tend to show up from time to time in my old age to hand them out..
    Ah the internet where everyone is a tough guy. So funny that you got so mad about being called out for what you are.

Yeah and you dont know me or what I have so take a bit of your own advice. I doubt I'll ever see you out but if I do please dont forget you just said that.
    Twisted Loop Racing

Your 21 thats means your still a boy, so respect you elders BOY!!
    Im more man than you are and im only 21... I never back down from a race you puss why don't you just give up cars and go play bingo with all your other freinds in your slow ass "lsv"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This man was gonna spot you two cars and you still backed out.... wow this is an official fail... I would take my chances in my bmw and itruns like 15s in the 1/4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Let me finish this family wagon I got and we will talk..
    Well I guess this thread is finished... he doesn't have a car to back up all the shit talking.

Moseley spot me 2 cars in my slow nissan

Well I guess this thread is finished... he doesn't have a car to back up all the shit talking.
    Red hatch is chill'in ready for the track, but I could arrange an ass wopp'in by a 4dr too.. I'd hate to run you kit for kit and you to lose to a 4dr as-well.. Shh, let me work!!

did yall race yet?

BB4 Devil

got a all motor car we wanna test out 2night 500 or better on slicks on da streets if any1 intrested shoot me a pm
    Team Jdm Junkyz

Certified Gearhead

Since I can't believe I just read through this entire post to only be disappointed... I mean I can't say I wasn't surprised by the class acts we have around here... But I just wanna leave everyone with what I learned from this... The man was big in 96, and All I have to say is that I hope I don't spend 15 years of my life GROWING up, only to find myself still on an internet forum with a bunch of, as 1Civic put it, "Kids", all the while expressing a lack of grammar and class and to STILL be racing in a Civic. Don't get me wrong, I love Honda and I love my civic, but to be 30+?

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." - Muhammad Ali

LOL Thanks for at least giving me a laugh, SOME of these people are half way to fulfilling that statement.
    K-What?!?!

Certified Gearhead

now thats wat im talking about...lol

Geezz, I wish I could be cool like you guys.. Maybe one day I'll have matt stover credit and moseley's super duper fast K20 hatch, o and lets not forget chucky's 10,000 rpm K whatever.. Until then I'll put my keyboard down and wait for a text.. Peace out everyone
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Certified Gearhead

pick me ... im interested....lmaoooo....just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by top_speed View Post
    got a all motor car we wanna test out 2night 500 or better on slicks on da streets if any1 intrested shoot me a pm
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

Certified Gearhead

but for real now .. will somebody race already, this is gettin drawn out too long now
    NYC 2 ATL SPEED CO.
    "STRETCH BUILT"
    Morris tuned

I just want the excuses to go away. You win, you win....

The EMPIRE

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    now thats wat im talking about...lol
    Yeah, except he put his keyboard down, waited for a text, then replied with "my wife won't let me street race any more"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast