Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone for a 408c.i. camaro kill>>> w/spray

Stop Messing with my ISH

Default Anyone for a 408c.i. camaro kill>>> w/spray

So me and a couple of buddies go to the dyno lab tonight in marietta to watch a couple of boosted vipers make some pulls. Me in my Corvette, and two buddies; one has a stock 98 GTS viper (401 hp and 480tq) and the other has a 408c.i. stroker Camaro ( 480ish hp and 5?? tq/ on motor)>>> he recently added a 75 or 100 shot, I dont remember. Oh and a brand new pair of drag slicks < so no traction issues anymore >. So as we leave I knew the Camaro would propose a race on 75 and sure enough he did. So they go from like a 30 roll and the viper pulls him 3 cars. So I am thinking to myself :confused: DID HE SPRAY? Sureley not. Or maybe, ahhh I dont know. So the second race was about the same only up hill so the camaro had the advantage with MASSIVE TORQUE ON TAP. And surely this time he will spray if he didn't last time. And sure enough he lost again by two or three cars and there was plenty of white smoke and flames coming out of his exhaust to know that indeed,,,,,, HE SPRAYED. Wow talk about the worst beat ever. I mean a Viper is a Viper but a 408 camaro with nitrous is nothing to sneeze at. My corvette on motor pulls the viper slightly, so damn. All I have to say is that the camaro got :idb: ............ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

crafty = owned

Stop Messing with my ISH

hahahaha... Wallace's CIVIC will own CRAFTYSON

Name Says It All

I guess there goes the "C5R".

408 isnt a c5r

c5r is a 427.

crafty now was that the dude tallkin all that shit a couple weeks ago?
    96 lt1 vette
    all bolt ons

Sp33DMonkey bitch

:idb: :jerkit:

see :wgaf:

yea... his car is quick... it'll beat most cars on here... i guess just not kyle

Name Says It All

Quote Originally Posted by accordm3
    408 isnt a c5r
    I know C5R's aren't a 408. But we were sure told there was a C5R 408 in the Camaro. I was just curious how long this would be kept up. I remember hearing - "I have the same setup in the Corvette. But mine is a C5R 408." So, unless he actually paid someone to make the motor smaller he doesn't have one. And accordm3 just further proved my point. So once again...

Listen people, no one cares if you make up what is done to your car. You're going to be the one feeling stupid when people realize it's not true. But I guess that's why no one races anymore. If you make up things no one will find out how slow your car is if you never race. I'm just sick of all the bullshit. :jerkit:

Got 345's?

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spd
    I know C5R's aren't a 408. But we were sure told there was a C5R 408 in the Camaro. I was just curious how long this would be kept up. I remember hearing - "I have the same setup in the Corvette. But mine is a C5R 408." So, unless he actually paid someone to make the motor smaller he doesn't have one. And accordm3 just further proved my point. So once again...

Listen people, no one cares if you make up what is done to your car. You're going to be the one feeling stupid when people realize it's not true. But I guess that's why no one races anymore. If you make up things no one will find out how slow your car is if you never race. I'm just sick of all the bullshit. :jerkit:
    So true. And to set the facts, my car made 401.1hp and 458.7. I replaced the filters, tubes, and removed the cats. The car then made 443.91hp and 500.80tq at 67.81F so it was nice and cool. And the vet has never actually been out in front at the track or on the street.
    94mtec/98gts

Certified Gearhead

Vipers are just faster in silver. The black ones are the slowest according to Jason
    Working hard

Certified Gearhead

If I only had a civic with a prelude engine
    Working hard

is someone putting words in my mouth??

i think that guy john lamont at infiniti is the biggest instgator in atlanta

Certified Gearhead

I think that guy Jason wallace is illiterate
    Working hard

john lamont is competing in the 34th annual compulsive liar championship.. he's running behind #1 chris seats #2 cant say cause he'd be mad and #3 john lamont

he is also competing in the lowest hp per cylinder... forced induction class

Certified Gearhead

Talk shit when your built all motor civic runs 14,s untill then you might want to race my truck 15 second boy. Jason has the world record for the slowest built prelude motor in a civic. Ill tell you what I will drive your accord and race your civic that way you can race an even slower prelude powered honda. My slo v10 will atrosirape all of your engines swapped into your civic.
    Working hard

why does 03 cobra chris with bolt ons own all black vipers

IA.com BS DETECTOR

i think the camaro must be broken or the viper is packing more then what he says.

or the camaro doesnt have a 408

ok wallace and other stupid fing people.... A C5r is just a block... with a 4" stroke and 6.125 rods it's a 427... With a 3.622 stroke and 6.125 rods is a 409.... learn your shit honda fags....... ps jason.... you have no room to even post on this thread because your still runing 15.1@ ???mph.... And for those people wondering i didn't spray when i was racing the viper oh and they failed to mention that my car still has a stock gear in it 3.08..... We will post the video after tonight... I would post jasons 1/4 run but the no site will support a video that long... thanks everyone.. ps LUV 2 SPD i'll race you to see those tits

Name Says It All

Quote Originally Posted by BCRAFTY
    ok wallace and other stupid fing people.... A C5r is just a block... with a 4" stroke and 6.125 rods it's a 427... With a 3.622 stroke and 6.125 rods is a 409.... learn your shit honda fags....... ps jason.... you have no room to even post on this thread because your still runing 15.1@ ???mph.... And for those people wondering i didn't spray when i was racing the viper oh and they failed to mention that my car still has a stock gear in it 3.08..... We will post the video after tonight... I would post jasons 1/4 run but the no site will support a video that long... thanks everyone.. ps LUV 2 SPD i'll race you to see those tits
    You so wish, you perv. BCRAFTY ---> :jerkit: (literally) But I'll race you anyway. If you talked to Chris you know what happened to my clutch. Should have a new one in sometime soon. Then it's on. Don't be too embarrassed when a little blonde girl with a little LS1 keeps up with you.

i'll be the first to admit that my car isnt running right.. I have no room to talk until things are running right... and even then it will be a close call if i can hang with the v8's... it'll be quick tho

Stop Messing with my ISH

WOW!!! All this drama over a little story about a cam only camaro... HAHAHAHAHAHA............. I know crafty is loving me right now..

F&@k rollcages

hey smackdown, when are we spraying the viper? and john, damnit, when is the damn car going to be right? and crafty, im guessing the unbeatable viper is still unbeatable. that is unless im around :-)

F&@k rollcages

Quote Originally Posted by accordm3
    why does 03 cobra chris with bolt ons own all black vipers

ewww. that hurts. but thanks for the recognition.

F&@k rollcages

If you talked to Chris you know what happened to my clutch. Should have a new one in sometime soon. Then it's on. Don't be too embarrassed when a little blonde girl with a little LS1 keeps up with you.

i can vouch, the clutch is toast. thats what you get for letting the b/f race your car you should just steal his. and tell him i said wassup.

and just letting everyone know, im out of commision for a little while. my T56 took a shit, 3rd and 4th gears are not usable. 700lbs of Tq + a stock trans is never good. but she should be up and running here soon. then we will video the races to stop all the shit talking.

Got 345's?

Quote Originally Posted by Flamed03
    hey smackdown, when are we spraying the viper? and john, damnit, when is the damn car going to be right? and crafty, im guessing the unbeatable viper is still unbeatable. that is unless im around :-)
    This is my nitrous kit........or would have been
    94mtec/98gts

F&@k rollcages

must be nice brother. hey! that would look nice in my living room

Got 345's?

ya well im broke again so.....
    94mtec/98gts

Name Says It All

Quote Originally Posted by smackdown
    This is my nitrous kit........or would have been
    This was going to be my turbo kit...

But this is Matt's (SMOKENU)...

Name Says It All

Quote Originally Posted by Flamed03
    i can vouch, the clutch is toast. thats what you get for letting the b/f race your car you should just steal his. and tell him i said wassup.
    It was sticking before. I just blame it on him because he drove it last before it really started messing up.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

i hope thats not one of those rear mount turbo kits on that white car

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    i hope thats not one of those rear mount turbo kits on that white car

Yeah right. The rear mounts are not real turbo kits there fancy exhaust systems. No I don't have a STS kit. There shit. No my car actually makes a good HP so it can't be an STS.

F&@k rollcages

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKENU

Yeah right. The rear mounts are not real turbo kits there fancy exhaust systems. No I don't have a STS kit. There shit. No my car actually makes a good HP so it can't be an STS.

i cant wait to see the thing run. is it 100% yet? maybee john will have his car running right soon. that should be a good race. and thinking about it, i'll race ya!(if you fill up your car with 87 octane ) not really, it should be a good race between the two of us, if we race from a dig. from a roll it would be a good race, untill your turbo spooled.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKENU

cool so is it running? Is that a kit or something you just put together? I have the same intercooler on my car. It works damn good for the price.

are you running a stock ls1 motor or upgraded with lower compression? anyway looks good. Its nice to see more turbo v8s running around...i love mine.

Got 345's?

This was going to be my turbo kit...

But this is Matt's (SMOKENU)...

nice! There is nothing like talking ish on import atlanta on the 50 inch...

A nitrous kit for my car cost enough to buy food for a small country..... They think because its a viper they can charge the old punks that drive them three times as much.... ITS CRAP!

Oh ya.... I love to see hammers everywhere when someone is building something..
    94mtec/98gts

F&@k rollcages

A nitrous kit for my car cost enough to buy food for a small country..... They think because its a viper they can charge the old punks that drive them three times as much.... ITS CRAP!

ok here is what we are going to do. run a n2o line from the bottle the intake (just one side) where we will JB weld it in place. when you want to spray, just open the bottle! cheap and simple.

Got 345's?

I was thinking more along the lines of my backpack leaf blower... run the cord into the car and when i think i might need it, give it a few pulls and BOOM instant boost. It has to be good for 5 or 6 psi...
    94mtec/98gts

F&@k rollcages

I was thinking more along the lines of my backpack leaf blower... run the cord into the car and when i think i might need it, give it a few pulls and BOOM instant boost. It has to be good for 5 or 6 psi...

hell yea. and for an added pound or to, we will put naws on the leaf blower...... and check your pm's.

hey luv2spd and smokenu, you guys have any good racing vids you might want to add to our "collection" if so let me know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast