Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 450whp evo vs 240sx AGAIN

i will call Lewis in a few minutes n see how he's doing with it.

superduper LLLLLLLLL

my video of it sucks, but you can see the outcome

does anyone want to try posting it for me? i sent it to tank, but looks like he hasn't gotten to it yet, just send me your email addy

[email protected]

or just put it on putfile.com

superduper LLLLLLLLL
    Last edited by AnclyT; 11-02-2005 at 06:16 PM.

superduper LLLLLLLLL

does it work yet?

great but what about the evo vs s4 and s4 vs 350 tt

^those are coming soon...

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by AnclyT
    does it work yet?
    doesn't work for me

worked for me

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by PSINXS
    worked for me
    dunno...i see it downloading or whatever but never ends up playing. Putfile usually plays right away for me.

Ghetto Tunning Since 2000

worked for me.
    Team Xlr8shen Groupie
    Phat Boy Racing CEO

"God" (AKA:Supra rice) aint shit!

Wheres this edited version that has been promised for the last 3 days. As long as its taking this thing better get an oscar
    Team Xlr8shen Groupie
    Phat Boy Racing CEO

Dang... makes me wanna come out 'n play again... but I've been outta comission for awhile... fixing more broken parts 'n such, as well as working everyday.

You're having too much fun Jeremy, soon no one will even know me and everyone will spread rumors saying your car is *the* car to beat and has a billion whp... hehe, good kills though.

BTW, I thought Hugo's S4 had a very signifcantly high amount of power?
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

2 slO4u

all i got to say is....hahahahhaa....lol...people these days....

91 Honda Accord JDM "bucket" edition

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    Dang... makes me wanna come out 'n play again... but I've been outta comission for awhile... fixing more broken parts 'n such, as well as working everyday.

You're having too much fun Jeremy, soon no one will even know me and everyone will spread rumors saying your car is *the* car to beat and has a billion whp... hehe, good kills though.

BTW, I thought Hugo's S4 had a very signifcantly high amount of power?

It is funny you say that because from IA alone I get at least 2-3 pms a week from someone saying that their friends cousins, brothers, uncles, best friends nephew, has heard that my car is fast and wants to run me for money. I have already have had quite I few people assuming that I have at least 400whp and som have said even 450whp, that is why I posted my dyno on the other thread. I will say this, I do believe my turbo is bad now and I am not putting the same one back in, along with some head work. When I talked to hugo, I believe he told me he is putting down about 350awhp.

Untouchable

I have a question, why hasnt stikiller given his two cents on the races yet.

^the video almost made it but got erased accidentaly. the new one will be less fancy and should be posted soon! sorry for the delays but i can only tell u waht the creator tells me.

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    ok since no one asked and he aint posted im gonna ask "not trying to start anything" but what happened on the inside "cockpit" of both cars im just getting a perspective from teh drivers good pulls misshifts etc... and wheres the fucking video

Form the cockpit we got an even start but he was a fender ahead of me when I hit the third honk but it didnt matter to me. I told him to tryt to get to 25mph quickly so we can get a long run so I didnt want to start over. We both got good pulls and no misshifts so what you see is what you get and there was no driver error.

What I do want to know is what happend to all of this talk about "there is no way that i will lose to nyteryder" talk, trying to race me early and saying he is faster than this that and the third. He lost every race I believe. I am not trying to start any shi#, but where is he at, I want to hear what he has to say.

Untouchable

I just saw the video, you can see the smoke at the very end if you pause it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteryder
    What I do want to know is what happend to all of this talk about "there is no way that i will lose to nyteryder" talk, trying to race me early and saying he is faster than this that and the third. He lost every race I believe. I am not trying to start any shi#, but where is he at, I want to hear what he has to say.

x2
    yea that man was talking some crazy shit... and not a word from him yet, guess he is scared to come back. oh well i think he needs to go get his shit re dyno

again nice kill

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by benwaballs
    x2
    yea that man was talking some crazy shit... and not a word from him yet, guess he is scared to come back. oh well i think he needs to go get his shit re dyno

again nice kill

Thanks, normally I would try not to rub it in but in this case.........
    I just dont see how he could be making 450whp in that car, we were both in boost when we took off and his car showed no sign of life when we got up to speed, in fact I never stopped pulling on him, the lead just kept getting larger as we went faster.

Damn still no full length video.
    Team Xlr8shen Groupie
    Phat Boy Racing CEO

Thanks, normally I would try not to rub it in but in this case.........
    I just dont see how he could be making 450whp in that car, we were both in boost when we took off and his car showed no sign of life when we got up to speed, in fact I never stopped pulling on him, the lead just kept getting larger as we went faster.
    That night i was talking to his girlfriend and I recall her saying that when he had it Dynoed it was on Race Gas. She was saying how he was only using 93 now and it was slower than we he first got it back. Also i have rode in the car,a nd a friend drove it, he makes boost really late in the powerband(close to 5krpm). He is currently working on a way to purge the turbo to bring boostin earlier,a nd he will be running more than stock boost.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

That night i was talking to his girlfriend and I recall her saying that when he had it Dynoed it was on Race Gas. She was saying how he was only using 93 now and it was slower than we he first got it back. Also i have rode in the car,a nd a friend drove it, he makes boost really late in the powerband(close to 5krpm). He is currently working on a way to purge the turbo to bring boostin earlier,a nd he will be running more than stock boost.

first of all.. i wouldnt beleive some dudes girlfriend.. all she does is ride in the car.

2nd of all.. all she had to say was "batlground tuning"
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Untouchable

That is all well and good, but if you come out claiming all kind of power and callin people out left and right your car better be running the way you say.

^very true

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    first of all.. i wouldnt beleive some dudes girlfriend.. all she does is ride in the car.

Tiffany knows a decent bit about cars. dont discredit her just because she's a girl. I believe she was present for the tuning anyway.

WOW not this again. All aboard, last stop Excuss City!
    Team Xlr8shen Groupie
    Phat Boy Racing CEO

The videos have been posted.. f00lz

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=424482
    /////////////// haxing ///////////////

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

jeremy i give you that first race it was a good one but you said the first race you beat me by two cars the new video showed you beat me by 1/2 car and we still have another race to run, this one from a dead stop, also we ran from 25mph roll on the second race because thats what you wanted and it was cool i could hear you 240 spooling at 25 mph, but that is part of your power band right, okay i wasnt boosting until 4000 rpm and if it showed the beginning of the video you actually was about a good car ahead of me but I started hitting my powerband and was sucking you in. Next we should run from forty but you wont because you know i will be boosting, and you need to stop beating around the bush and lets run from a dead stop. but if you look good you can see what i am saying you do have a quick car from low end but, i let you get 25 mph roll now or second race we didnt get to run but we will run when you get your car fixed. what ended up coming out as the problem. Also me and hugo had two good runs, the first race i missed second gear that where that gap came from thats why we ran again, i have talked to hugo so he might be out tonight, i hope so. second run was a good one we where neck to neck until he hit six gear i need a damn MR. But J get your car fixed you still got one more run to run this time we will both be boosting.
    Resize sig area!

That is all well and good, but if you come out claiming all kind of power and callin people out left and right your car better be running the way you say.
    well it not claiming j you ran from your powerband you probably wouldnt have tried to run the second race because you know the outcome, you would have lost from a dead start, because i will be boosting 10-12 psi off the line, dont get happy run from a forty mph roll, and then see what happens i'll be boosting you only ran from 25 because you knew you would be boosting and that cool and if it was a quater mile track you would have lost because you were getting sucked back in if you looked at the video, so since you think your car is so fast run dead stop for a grand I got the money put that where your mouth is. Any one spit my girls named out they mouth again will get f up, i dont play about my girl.take that a grand put it up or shut up.
    Resize sig area!

Drifter/Kneedragger

Quote Originally Posted by stikiller
    well it not claiming j you ran from your powerband you probably wouldnt have tried to run the second race because you know the outcome, you would have lost from a dead start, because i will be boosting 10-12 psi off the line, dont get happy run from a forty mph roll, and then see what happens i'll be boosting you only ran from 25 because you knew you would be boosting and that cool and if it was a quater mile track you would have lost because you were getting sucked back in if you looked at the video, so since you think your car is so fast run dead stop for a grand I got the money put that where your mouth is. Any one spit my girls named out they mouth again will get f up, i dont play about my girl.take that a grand put it up or shut up.

man... for every post of his you have at least 2 making excuses. can you not just chock up a loss and let it be until the next race? there doesn't have to be a 2 page explaination as to why you lost, that's what videos are for .

if you want a fair comparison that rules out all this crap, hit the track and find out who really is faster.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey

the car hasnt even been dynoed on race gas, that in another month, because i had not drove the car for six months, because some dumb as lady hit me, so when the fuck face from boost solutions fucked my car up, it had to go to battlegrounds, dan tuned it rich and safe, when he tunes it again it will be on race gas and i am hopping about 26-27psi.and then i will hook my bottle back up to so i wont have any lag.So it hasnt even touched race gas yet.if it was on race gas who would be in the camera besides me.
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by HiPSI
    man... for every post of his you have at least 2 making excuses. can you not just chock up a loss and let it be until the next race? there doesn't have to be a 2 page explaination as to why you lost, that's what videos are for .

if you want a fair comparison that rules out all this crap, hit the track and find out who really is faster.
    smart gut i have been said let hit the track and there is no excuse in there so kiss my ass, second my turbo is like 2 to 3x the size of his.i am going to have lag. tell to quit run from bullshit and lets run at the track,and we can run for a grand,
    Resize sig area!

Patience Pays...

So.. are we going North tonight? I'd love to see the S4 and Evo

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    So.. are we going North tonight? I'd love to see the S4 and Evo
    hugos going to call me when he leaves from chilln with his girl,
    Resize sig area!

Drifter/Kneedragger

Quote Originally Posted by stikiller
    smart gut i have been said let hit the track and there is no excuse in there so kiss my ass, second my turbo is like 2 to 3x the size of his.i am going to have lag. tell to quit run from bullshit and lets run at the track,and we can run for a grand,
    all i'm pointing out is to have a 100% fair run with no excuses is to hit the track. lag, no lag, run what you brung and have a timeslip to show for it when you get to the other end. there's always someone calling foul on street races so why not even the odds?

oh and i'd love to run at the track for fun, but some chick in a neon kinda put that one on hold for me recently so i guess i'll just have to live vicariously through others for now.

I hear that 450hp evos are slow anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HiPSI
    all i'm pointing out is to have a 100% fair run with no excuses is to hit the track. lag, no lag, run what you brung and have a timeslip to show for it when you get to the other end. there's always someone calling foul on street races so why not even the odds?

oh and i'd love to run at the track for fun, but some chick in a neon kinda put that one on hold for me recently so i guess i'll just have to live vicariously through others for now.
    lol, i want to run at the track but he act like run from a roll is the best run from a stop and lets call it a day j has a quick car but he knows whats good, me and hugo plan on hitting the track soon we have to talk some about when we are going to go. J calls having awd an advantage but on a roll rwd has the advantage, but at the track thats going to be the real deal so lets hit the track all who want to bet against me be my guess but your money will be in my pocket so i can get some more goods.
    Resize sig area!

didn't the 240 beat you from a dig before? and power bands can be a big bummer, i know.... my 2nd gear is B.S. i would like to see who is faster at the track just give the 240 some slicks to make it even!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast