Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the 2000 galant turbo kill list

Quote Originally Posted by AltiSer
    I had the honor to run this guy in my stock alti on the highway. 3 runs from about 60 and put about 5 cars every run. i was expecting more but i guess not. By the way this is my first time posting, i have a blk 05 altima ser 6speed bone stock and im always looking for runs
    I love those cars.

I just wish they would come down on the price a bit..

They are like high 20s new right?

ok all i can say is...boy...i whooped your ass with my car...dont try to put up no shit about beating a type-s...also who wants to race on a huge down hill slope when mine is a manual and yours is an auto...i told this stupid fag to find str8 ground and he was like NO!...Oh well all i got to say is estis fatuus has a video of me spanking you...so dont think you can beat me...talkin all that shit...oh well whatever you like...i just waitin for estis right now...

Quote Originally Posted by 1439/2000
    Can you post a pic of the motor? Cause i thought it was single cam.

I just can't remember. I remember thinking it was just like brads accord (single cam, t25, burgundy, 4 door, so on and so on.)
    His engine is stock (SOHC) just turboed witha small 16g in it. Before I saw it the other night I was under the impression he had done a DOHC swap.

Quote Originally Posted by shomiyato
    I'll set you up on a date with him this weekend if he doesnt have work, but one one has come up (dont post it, email me). all i hear from the glant and everyone else bitching is 'talk talk talk talk talk'.
    hey pimp boy, are you the one that came up to me the other night and asked if I wanted to race the galant. Then came back 2 seconds later saying he didn't want to race?

IA Member

Thanks. yeah they are 29-31, but they are worth it in my opinion. I actually though that galant was going to give me a good run by the way he talked about my car before we ran.
    stock 05 altima se r. always willing to run.

I see a black altima se-r all the time around Kennesaw.

Where are you from?

IA Member

alright if u beat me post the vid

Quote Originally Posted by AtLRSX-S
    ok all i can say is...boy...i whooped your ass with my car...dont try to put up no shit about beating a type-s...also who wants to race on a huge down hill slope when mine is a manual and yours is an auto...i told this stupid fag to find str8 ground and he was like NO!...Oh well all i got to say is estis fatuus has a video of me spanking you...so dont think you can beat me...talkin all that shit...oh well whatever you like...i just waitin for estis right now...
    [IMG][/IMG]

the video is coming soon... don't get cocky boosted... have you forgotten the way the Volvo spanked you?

AtLRSX-S had to race you with a fucking 6 speed on a down hill slope... I'm sure since you drive an auto you don't know what that means... but BASICALLY it means that he has to hold the e-brake up, engage the clutch, rev to launch RPM dump the clutch and drop the e-brake all at once while all you have to do it let off the fucking brake pedal. I can tell just by watching you two race that your cars are almost dead even and his car is stock. Don't act like you pulled some shit on him, you're driving an automatic and you were racing on a fucking slope and he damn near reeled you in everytime. Just wait till the RSX actually starts getting modded. The video will be up soon...

I've been working insane hours to try and fix my car.

IA Member

and if he wants to race next weekend ill have my fmic on which will add about 30whp so hes got alot of work to do before he beats me. the volvo was a fun race i knew i was gana lose i just wanted to see how fast it was. and y dont u bring out ur car next time id like to add it to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by estis fatuus
    the video is coming soon... don't get cocky boosted... have you forgotten the way the Volvo spanked you?

AtLRSX-S had to race you with a fucking 6 speed on a down hill slope... I'm sure since you drive an auto you don't know what that means... but BASICALLY it means that he has to hold the e-brake up, engage the clutch, rev to launch RPM dump the clutch and drop the e-brake all at once while all you have to do it let off the fucking brake pedal. I can tell just by watching you two race that your cars are almost dead even and his car is stock. Don't act like you pulled some shit on him, you're driving an automatic and you were racing on a fucking slope and he damn near reeled you in everytime. Just wait till the RSX actually starts getting modded. The video will be up soon...

I've been working insane hours to try and fix my car.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I'm not a friggen pimp boy, i'm just loving how incredibly... one: immature this crowed is and two: how incredibly fucking unorganized you all are. give me a break, everyone talks so fucking big like it's some big fucking deal. grow fucking balls, we're out on the street to have a good, god damn fucking time. it's not about fucking pride or fucking bullshit kill lists, if someone doesn't want to race on the highway, or at a stand still, uphill or down, people should respect that and let someone else handle it, and those that do well, cool. Last time i checked not all cars in the pro world handle and act the same in different conditions, that's why there's different builds, models, etc of cars. I think everyone is really immature for getting worked up like they are. All i'm trying to do is organize things alittle more, that's something that needs to be done because it needs to be done, instead of some people trying to act all hard ass about everything. I don't mean this in a bad way, i'm not looking for anything really, i just dont see anyone doing anything to clean things up and well i want to do this for everyone really.

oh and silverjester.. i dont know who you are or what you drive, but look buddy... what's the deal if that did happen (no really i dont remember that's why i'm asking who you are lol)? you cant get on my fucking case over someone elses own fucking decisions, like i said i'm just trying to have a good time, i really could fucking care less about a kill list or if this car is better than that one or whatever.

IA Member

for anyone that want to race me i dont really care if i win r lose i just like to see how fast my car is in coparson to others. my car really isnt that fast. when i ran at the track in new orleans ( before ive done a few things ) i ran a 15.9 buring out through 1st. ive lost to alot of cars. that kill list isnt nessacerly cars ive beat ut drivers. i really dont thin i would have beat the bmw m3 if their was a good driver. yes i do race on a slope but tell me another place to rce thats flat. im not trying to go on some ego trip i just posting what i have beat to get more people intrested in galants.
    [IMG][/IMG]

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by boostdgalant
    for anyone that want to race me i dont really care if i win r lose i just like to see how fast my car is in coparson to others. my car really isnt that fast. when i ran at the track in new orleans ( before ive done a few things ) i ran a 15.9 buring out through 1st. ive lost to alot of cars. that kill list isnt nessacerly cars ive beat ut drivers. i really dont thin i would have beat the bmw m3 if their was a good driver. yes i do race on a slope but tell me another place to rce thats flat. im not trying to go on some ego trip i just posting what i have beat to get more people intrested in galants.
    The 2004 Neon did beat you though....I think that was pro-turbo though I'm not sure. My 200 lbs. fat ass was in there but you won one and lost two even when I out of the car on the 2nd win.

You ran a 15.9!

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...

AHahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by shomiyato
    oh and silverjester.. i dont know who you are or what you drive, but look buddy... what's the deal if that did happen (no really i dont remember that's why i'm asking who you are lol)? you cant get on my fucking case over someone elses own fucking decisions, like i said i'm just trying to have a good time, i really could fucking care less about a kill list or if this car is better than that one or whatever.
    I drive the eclipse in my sig (thought that was obvious). You (or one of his other buddies) came up to me in person challenging me to a race with someone else's car, you had better make sure that person wants to race me first. Same goes for online, your starting this whole "I'm excepting races for me friend" shit. Race your car you don't need to go set races up for him, I'm sure he's a big boy and can do it himself.

well that's the thing.. he's not a big boy.. i gotta kind of hold his hand for some shit :\

IA Member

alright bring out the rx7 then.
    [IMG][/IMG]

y dont u bring out ur car next time id like to add it to the list.
    Yes... because we all know Corollas are real fast... and because driving fast in a straight line requires so much driving skill. I deliberately bought I slow car to keep me from street racing.

But if you'd like to go north onto some mountain roads I'll happily deflate your ego.

Sorry for being such an asshole in my last post, but you're boasting about beating manual transmission cars from a stop on a downhill slope. The driver with the stick shift is doing 3 times as many things as you are in the auto and still managing to stay door to door with you. Truth be told I think the race between the RSX and the Galant is purely dependent on the launch the RSX is able to get.

If you ran a 15.9 thats hardly anything to brag about... my slow as hell Corolla ran a 16.3. RSX-S stock can run 15.1.

I'm still laughing at your 15.9

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^hhhheehhu

come on boosted... me and you... probably an 1000lb difference... in the mountians...

You've got a turbo, automatic and I've got a tiny 90whp car, and some sticky tires... that's all I need...

I promise, you'll still loose.

Hold on a second...

You ran a 15.9?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAAHAH

Top End In yu mudascunt purplehazing's Avatar

Default bs and i will set up my own race ok show me your toe

[QUOTE=boostdgalant]
    The Galant sohc 2.4 cold air intake at the bottom of the car. Costom exhaust with a raven muffler, and
    Headers.

Now these are the cars I beat
    92-94 sentra 2 door 2-3
    92-96 satern twin cam 1-2 car lengths
    87 accord 2-3 car length
    93 civic standard 3 car lengths
    2000 montaro sport 2-3 car lengths
    97 eclipse 2-3 car lengths
    93-94 carola 3-4 car lengths
    99 bmw 318 what-and-what
    91 bmw 318 standard what-and-what
    91 eclipse 2-3 car lengths
    99 civic 2 door with headers intake and exhaust 1 car length
    02 Galant stock 1 and 1/2 car lengths

After turbo

2000-2004 eclipse v-6 standard 1 car
    2003 Galant 5 cars
    2004 Neon 7 cars
    96-2000 civic hatch standard 2 cars
    2004 mustang V-6 exhaust and intake 1 car
    1997 talon turbo fwd 2 cars 5 speed
    2000 accord turbo 5 speed by a finder
    2005 crossfire 5 speed 1 car
    2004 TC 5 speed by 2 cars
    2004 lancer oz rally art 5 speed with intake and exhaust 1 car
    2003 mustang v-6 5 speed with exhaust 2 cars
    1995 acura integra 5 speed with intake and exhaust he stoped at 30 b/c I was alright 3 cars ahead
    2001 vw golf vr6 with intake and exhaust 1 car
    2004 ser sentra intake and exhaust 1 car
    1995 240sx intake and exhaust 1 car
    1996 240sx intake and exhaust 1 car
    2005 rsx type s 1/2 cars
    1994 sc300 turbo and exhaust 1/2 car
    1999 m3 covrt. by 1 car 5 speed

ok b4 the turbo u only beat a 2 door 99 civic by one car hmmm ur car is slow
    after the turbo u beat a 2004 neon by 7 cars ok maybe but what doesn't add up is if im not mistaken a neon and a oz rally lancer has the same size engine maybe the same horses call it a lie but might even be the same torque i mean i am not the car guru but i think i know a lil something any way if u want a run i have a 2000 neon intake exhuast 5 speed i shot down at 120 so after that it would be safe to say the race would be over so whats up u want to see if the 7 cars would be consistent or not and i don't expect to win not by a long shot but lets just say this if u don't beat me by 7 cars i win better yet give me 5 cars and lets take it to the track i mean u should catch back up right hmm sleep on that and get back at me till then erase that kill list and the bs u talking about oh yeah and if its an integra u want since the last time u ran one u beat it b4 u pulled 2nd gear (damn ur car is fast ( lollollollollollollol)i have one that u can race its my brothers car but i will drive it and it is not running right but i am pretty well ugly sure that u won't even get in front of me and i will give u jumps and pull out in reverse first any way i am done with the venting yours truly purple hazingoh and i have a rx 7 stock 86 if u want a peice of that to its missing all the belts but i am pretty sure down hill u will get busted just let me know when u want it patnah and show me your toe if u want some bring the picnic basket ill take ur cookies to bitch
    I will put my foot in your mudascunt

[QUOTE=purplehazing]

after the turbo u beat a 2004 neon by 7 cars ok maybe but what doesn't add up is if im not mistaken a neon and a oz rally lancer has the same size engine maybe the same horses call it a lie but might even be the same torque i mean i am not the car guru but i think i know a lil something any way if u want a run i have a 2000 neon intake exhuast 5 speed i shot down at 120 so after that it would be safe to say the race would be over so whats up u want to see if the 7 cars would be consistent or not and i don't expect to win not by a long shot but lets just say this if u don't beat me by 7 cars i win better yet give me 5 cars and lets take it to the track i mean u should catch back up right hmm sleep on that and get back at me till then erase that kill list and the bs u talking about oh yeah and if its an integra u want since the last time u ran one u beat it b4 u pulled 2nd gear (damn ur car is fast ( lollollollollollollol)i have one that u can race its my brothers car but i will drive it and it is not running right but i am pretty well ugly sure that u won't even get in front of me and i will give u jumps and pull out in reverse first any way i am done with the venting yours truly purple hazingoh and i have a rx 7 stock 86 if u want a peice of that to its missing all the belts but i am pretty sure down hill u will get busted just let me know when u want it patnah and show me your toe if u want some bring the picnic basket ill take ur cookies to bitch
    Can I drive the integra? Please.....!!!! I haven't had a kill in months
    Last edited by Ludester; 11-13-2005 at 09:17 PM.

[QUOTE=Ludester]
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehazing

Can I drive the integra? Please.....!!!!
    nah that won't be fair

ok... let me run him in the supra.... the supra is skock right??

[QUOTE=purplehazing]

uh oh i hear a call out...you gonna run galantboy?!?!

i mean thats if his pimp lets another pimp bitch slap his hoe if so i will bitch slap both of them

lol

[QUOTE=AtLRSX-S]

uh oh i hear a call out...you gonna run galantboy?!?!

yo that galant only run 15.9.... and its turbo..... I don't talk shit but that shit is slow... he shouldn't have posted your time because now everybody knows his kill list is bullshit!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludester
    ok... let me run him in the supra.... the supra is skock right??
    yeah but i don't feel like hearing any excuses about the car having a bigger engine or becuz its an 83 that the computer wasn't restricting anything or even the car being a rear wheel drive
    plus u knowhe is talkingso i will have to decline try again ludester

yeah but i don't feel like hearing any excuses about the car having a bigger engine or becuz its an 83 that the computer wasn't restricting anything or even the car being a rear wheel drive
    plus u knowhe is talkingso i will have to decline try again ludester
    yo I don't think you understand what I'm saying.... LET ME SMOKE EM.... I HAVE NOT HAD A RACE SINCE MY CAR WENT DOWN give me the SI civic with the bad clutch I'll still take!!!

wow this kid is really braggin...get your dam shit in...all i kno is that you moddin that motor and shit...yeah you can make it fast...but with that motor against mine and all the money spent...could get my car way faster then yours...lol get a new car...then start postin legit kills...hahah...what a loser...(sorry had to say that)

yo I don't think you understand what I'm saying.... LET ME SMOKE EM.... I HAVE NOT HAD A RACE SINCE MY CAR WENT DOWN give me the SI civic with the bad clutch I'll still take!!!
    how about this i have a duaghter that is 14mo i will let her steer while my three year old nephew work the pedals and my 2 yo nephew shift and they will be in my duaghters soon to be powerwheel an escalade at that and it will have all of us in it me you and the rest of the top end fam and we will get fox 5 to video tape it what u think about that ludester

wow!!!! fox five yo? o.k. I got you... you don't want him to have any excuses let run him in the civic.... I want to smoke him please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AtLRSX-S
    wow this kid is really braggin...get your dam shit in...all i kno is that you moddin that motor and shit...yeah you can make it fast...but with that motor against mine and all the money spent...could get my car way faster then yours...lol get a new car...then start postin legit kills...hahah...what a loser...(sorry had to say that)
    oh so u want to smoke em too... this guy runs high 15's... your in a rsx type s right way faster that high 15's you'll take him no problem. let us take him in a slower car.

wow!!!! fox five yo? o.k. I got you... you don't want him to have any excuses let run him in the civic.... I want to smoke him
    please!!!!
    damn he only beats a civic ex buy one car in a si he won't beat it at all u plan on giving him jumps

HELL YEAH I PLAN ON GIVING HIM JUMPS 2... maybe 3 car lengths from a dead start

HELL YEAH I PLAN ON GIVING HIM JUMPS 2... maybe 3 car lengths from a dead start
    since when a galant became a race car damn i heard of females who didn't want a galant when it was free so damn step your game up plus it ain't even a 4wd turbo manual its a 2wd automatic p.o.s

I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS WHEN YOU MAKE A KILL LIST LIKE THAT AND ONLY RUN HIGH 15'S AT THE TRACK... THAT SHIT IS SLOW... SO LET ME SMOKE HIM IN THE CIVIC

I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS WHEN YOU MAKE A KILL LIST LIKE THAT AND ONLY RUN HIGH 15'S AT THE TRACK... THAT SHIT IS SLOW... SO LET ME SMOKE HIM IN THE CIVIC
    damn well son im not a fast food resturant but like burger king have it your way

thanks dawg so yo BOOSTEDGALANT I WANT TO RACE U..I will be either my prelude or civic si or STOCK RX-7 or supra or a honda accord or jdm civic or nissan silvia or whatever else is in the Top End family just let me know whats up.

I WANT TO RACE U. AT ONE OF OUR CARS TO YOUR KILL LIST!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast