Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sleepys4 videos

Quote Originally Posted by sleepys4 View Post
    Yea he is on here, I'll get him to chime in soon. He is probably at work. His car is top notch, I cant wait for him to up the boost!!

Thanks to everybody for the video love!!

I need to get up to the Northside and make some videos..
    Hit me up when you head up this way man, I havent been out in a while. I should be getting some tires soon, no more of that turner field shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by csmiths View Post
    He has an sr with cams and shit

IN

Nice stuff.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Is that Rodney guy on here? I'd like to talk to him about his setup if he is cool with that. Mine will be on the streets soon
    He is, but he is not at the same time; he is not a fan of the forums but his SN is quicksylver.

He has a custom built turbo kit:
    SPA manifold & turbo.
    TRM over the frame charge pipes
    TRM OBD1 tuning
    TRM desing ARP2000 head studs
    8.5:1 CR
    Walbro in-tank fuel pump
    Custom 3" Race exhaust with dual tips, and an open WG (for now) built by me.

We got the car to run this good on only 10psi since the car is on a base tune, but believe me the car has never ran this good.

This is the tip of the iceberg, engine should support 25-30psi on race fuel...

We have to get the traction issue sort it out, a reliable boost controller on the car, before he even goes to mid-boost, and then get it dyno tune. So pretty much is still a work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by evilutionvii View Post
    Nice runs....that Bimmer sounds nasty.
    I think it will sound better once we get the WG plumbed in to the exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss View Post
    Looks to me like he has enough power, and needs to start working on his traction!
    Word,
    I told him he already crossed the fine line where street tires are not enough, and he needs DRs if he wants to use at least 70% of the potential of the set-up...

Quote Originally Posted by btstone View Post
    no. its a guy named rodney.
    Yes, it's my friends car Rodney

PS:

awesome video

TRM Stage 2 │TRM Coilovers │ TRM Pistons │ TRM Blowthrough Tuning │ TRM MAF & Injectors │ Watch My Crazy Videos

Certified Gearhead

Flocka

RJ, PM me. I have an extra Hallman manual boost controller you can have.

Stone - the torches SUCK. If you need to borrow a heater I'll hook you up. They don't heat evenly and you get "hot spots" inside the bottle. 1 sec you got good flow then a second later garbage. The "bad pockets" translate directly to the nozzle. Since you have a LSx I assume you're on a dry shot (since nitrous likes to pool in the stock intake mani on LSx based engines). I'd like to see you and the Stang again on a real heater.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

I'll pay for said boost controller.. Its a MBC correct?

He has already a HKS, that needs validation... I know if the HKS is bad he will go with a regular manual boost controller that will be foolproof.

But thanks for the offer,
    Rafa

TRM Stage 2 │TRM Coilovers │ TRM Pistons │ TRM Blowthrough Tuning │ TRM MAF & Injectors │ Watch My Crazy Videos

I'll pay for said boost controller.. Its a MBC correct?
    Now what would you want with a manual boost controller?

Shoot me a PM if you come out to the northside for some races. If Stone quits making excuses and picks up his slow ass Honda, he can bring it up to the northside and get drug by a couple cars in one night. Mine included. I would prefer we do it during the day though when its warmer and traction is more friendly. Makes better video's plus I'll spin less during the day. At night when it's cooler, it's just too fuckin dangerous. I got sideways in second gear last week and it wasn't fun.

I would like to see if Hunter will bring his car out. I'd like to have a crack at him also if he has his issues worked out by then. Thats if he even plays on the street anymore. I know him and Clark went at it before, but I'm not sure if he still plays.

It might have to be one of those very private meets that only a few know about to keep the amount of cars minimal. We can go out for wings and beer afterwards if everybody likes.

You can do all the recording Jordan since you make better video's. Maybe next week or weekend sometime.

Now what would you want with a manual boost controller?

Shoot me a PM if you come out to the northside for some races. If Stone quits making excuses and picks up his slow ass Honda, he can bring it up to the northside and get drug by a couple cars in one night. Mine included. I would prefer we do it during the day though when its warmer and traction is more friendly. Makes better video's plus I'll spin less during the day. At night when it's cooler, it's just too fuckin dangerous. I got sideways in second gear last week and it wasn't fun.

I would like to see if Hunter will bring his car out. I'd like to have a crack at him also if he has his issues worked out by then. Thats if he even plays on the street anymore. I know him and Clark went at it before, but I'm not sure if he still plays.

It might have to be one of those very private meets that only a few know about to keep the amount of cars minimal. We can go out for wings and beer afterwards if everybody likes.

You can do all the recording Jordan since you make better video's. Maybe next week or weekend sometime.

That sounds good to me still trying to figure out exactly who you are.. Don't recognize this SN.

That sounds good to me still trying to figure out exactly who you are.. Don't recognize this SN.
    You'll meet me when you get the boost controller and you video me dragging stoneys slow ass on the street.

IA Member

I'm after Stone and that Honda also. I'm up in Buford and would love to ride out.[

quote=Lurker;38500245]Now what would you want with a manual boost controller?

You can do all the recording Jordan since you make better video's. Maybe next week or weekend sometime.[/quote]

Shit, i'm down. We could meet up in the Buford area. I should be free later in the week. Possibly Thursday or Sunday.

Awesome video and cars, as always guys.

Lurker why don't you bring your bucket of bolts to a track and get drug by Hunter in front of a crowd?

Why are you even considering uping the boost on the M3 without some suspension work and tires? That is the type of car that runs high 12s at 130mph. I tell ya you roll racers have some thought process.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J View Post
    Stone - the torches SUCK. If you need to borrow a heater I'll hook you up. They don't heat evenly and you get "hot spots" inside the bottle. 1 sec you got good flow then a second later garbage. The "bad pockets" translate directly to the nozzle. Since you have a LSx I assume you're on a dry shot (since nitrous likes to pool in the stock intake mani on LSx based engines). I'd like to see you and the Stang again on a real heater.
    i had a bottle heater on my g35...that thing sucked. it wouldnt get the bottle pressure but to about 750psi. it never got hot enough. so i just use the tourch

Rafa is that the silver one that lives close to where me and you do? If so he passes by my house all the time and I talked to him one day at QT. Cool guy.

And Jordan next time I see ya you think you can get some shots of my new car, I have absolutely none (hince the sig lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ25RUN View Post
    Have a beer. Makes life better everytime.

i had a bottle heater on my g35...that thing sucked. it wouldnt get the bottle pressure but to about 750psi. it never got hot enough. so i just use the tourch
    I always used a torch when I had spray on my car, never had any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Civicn33b View Post
    brandon was that nemesis?! i thought he was only making ~480? if so then why did that happen LOL, those things are heavy. Great video none the less of some sick cars!
    No. Capitalize my name next time too!

thanks man

civic33b is trying to be like me with his little c5z iforged
    LOl shitziz brandon you wish your shit looked this good

i just ordered a tq converter, and im looking for a gear if any one knows where i can get a 3:42 let me know. i hope i will get all that in soon and put it in over a weekend and get it tuned.

Thankerss...if you are reading this, i will drag that piece of shit you own down any street you pick in my corvette (motor vs motor), just bring $1000 for my victory and i will send you home with your pussy freshly fucked
    Hell ya that shit is gonna be a beast out of the hole! i might have a hookup on some 3.42's shoot me a msg on fb or something.

Quote Originally Posted by collins View Post
    its all good brotha! you all looked outta my league anyway. i need to step the goat up a little bit to run with you guys now
    Ive got those ET streets and a GTO bottle setup in my garage waiting on you James... I dont have a goat anymore so these parts are useless to me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    No. Capitalize my name next time too!
    Excuse you?! I met you with alex on thursday night your not hard so stop trying to play the part, kthx.

Banned

Excuse you?! I met you with alex on thursday night your not hard so stop trying to play the part, kthx.

he may not be hard, but yall see i am a fucking G

if yo know someone selling the 3:42s, i want them!

^ "gangsta, ga ga gangsta... weak ****** perpetrate"

Are you kidding me? lol You're right im not hard, if I was hard right now Id be a gay mother fucker thats for sure. I dont even know you, you're just some IA n00b to me.

ps: who the hell is Alex

http://www.zex.com/Pages/30/Bottle%20Heaters.aspx

Part Number 82045 / Best heater I've owned in 15 years of spraying. YMMV

I get 'em for $170 shipped. And it's portable from car to car - which works for me since I have kits on multiple vehicles. You can also hot-rod the thermostats w/ $10 and a trip to Radio Shack.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ's325ITS View Post
    He is, but he is not at the same time; he is not a fan of the forums but his SN is quicksylver.

He has a custom built turbo kit:
    SPA manifold & turbo.
    TRM over the frame charge pipes
    TRM OBD1 tuning
    TRM desing ARP2000 head studs
    8.5:1 CR
    Walbro in-tank fuel pump
    Custom 3" Race exhaust with dual tips, and an open WG (for now) built by me.

We got the car to run this good on only 10psi since the car is on a base tune, but believe me the car has never ran this good.

This is the tip of the iceberg, engine should support 25-30psi on race fuel...

We have to get the traction issue sort it out, a reliable boost controller on the car, before he even goes to mid-boost, and then get it dyno tune. So pretty much is still a work in progress.

I think it will sound better once we get the WG plumbed in to the exhaust

Word,
    I told him he already crossed the fine line where street tires are not enough, and he needs DRs if he wants to use at least 70% of the potential of the set-up...

Yes, it's my friends car Rodney

PS:

awesome video
    We have very similar setups then. I am staying stock compression however.
    98 Subaru Legacy GT
    89 325i. 400hp hoon-mobile.

Are you kidding me? lol You're right im not hard, if I was hard right now Id be a gay mother fucker thats for sure. I dont even know you, you're just some IA n00b to me.

ps: who the hell is Alex
    sorry I cant live on here and grab 22k posts... my fault great nemisis sir aka the chosen one... sombody get this guy a crown please

on a real as note though Alex = Swollix. You were sitting in your car, im guessing in the heat. Seemed cool then, dont change behind a keyboard.

^ "gangsta, ga ga gangsta... weak ****** perpetrate"
    Lol!!!

my fault great nemisis sir aka the chosen one...

Nemesis. But thank you for noticing my post count, thats why I have it.

nemesis

NEMESISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfxtJ8SQgk

Quote Originally Posted by bowdown201 View Post
    Rafa is that the silver one that lives close to where me and you do? If so he passes by my house all the time and I talked to him one day at QT. Cool guy.

If you mean this guy, this is not the car on the video:

This is the car in this video:

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    We have very similar setups then. I am staying stock compression however.
    In my previous setup I was on 10.5:1 with a smaller turbo, it was fun but not fun enough; it dyno'ed at 400whp/430wtq on race gas.

lol ok nem... i mean Nemisis gotcha. funny ass video too!

badssmonte

Just a riced out F-150

MSS MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL View Post
    Lurker why don't you bring your bucket of bolts to a track and get drug by Hunter in front of a crowd?

Why are you even considering uping the boost on the M3 without some suspension work and tires? That is the type of car that runs high 12s at 130mph. I tell ya you roll racers have some thought process.

Because I'm on street tires and he's on DR's.

Not everybody wants to drive over 2 hours to PAY for a few passes spinning.... Without slicks it would be worthless for me to come.

Well Lurker that sounds like a personal problem.

Well Lurker that sounds like a personal problem.

I'd ask you to come up to the northside and play with us but you don't have a car that can hang. You could cheerlead if you wear a skimpy outfit and bring your pom poms. :boobies:

I'd ask you to come up to the northside and play with us but you don't have a car that can hang. You could cheerlead if you wear a skimpy outfit and bring your pom poms. :boobies:

Northside? Give me a fucking break. For some fun roll races? Yeah, that sounds so exciting. Matter fact, let me check my schedule to see when I'm available!

Anytime you are ready to get to it from a dig make the fucking callout, until then, do you what you best and keep LURKING.

Quote Originally Posted by SpooL'DGsR View Post
    You still have a dragging to receive as well, make your way to the track on the 21st.

Banned

You still have a dragging to receive as well, make your way to the track on the 21st.
    lets take this shit to the street tonight...ill run you spooldgsr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast