Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: For the truth about the 240sx vs Evo and then Evo vs.Supra and camaro

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vteckidd
    well ive seen video of him beating a 389whp evo, and ive seen him beat a turbo trans am. this thread is about a 450whp evo, which he can race again and clear that up.

he also beat a mustang on the bottle.

he did NOT make over 330whp, so you dont know 330whp SRs that much or Evos, cause he beat charles car on the highway.

go read my post, i just pulled his car off the dyno. i wont post his exact dyno number, ill let him do that.

HE MADE OVER 300whp, but less than 350whp, and it wasnt over 330whp. so you figure it out. i have the dyno here waiting to post when he gives me hte ok. 5 pulls, 19psi, untuned, made the numbers i just said. dyno doesnt lie
    wtf... we are talking about Nyteryder or STi killa?... i thought this was about STi killa

EDIT: i must have read all that wrong, damn. reading>me

it would have been far more interesting to Dyno the Evo. but you dont have awd dyno...
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

reading is fundamental

this was Nyteryder dyno im talking about. hence me saying, NYTERYDER TUNES TONGIHT
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

*UPDATE * NYTERYDER DYNOS TONIGHT AT OUR SHOP.

he makes over 310whp its free, under 310whp he pays.

Odds are 2:1 against him

Hes a nice guy, ill update when hes done, if he agrees, i wont post his dyno withough permission

see
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

reading is fundamental

this was Nyteryder dyno im talking about. hence me saying, NYTERYDER TUNES TONGIHT

yeah i didnt see that, damnit!!!

you went back and edited didnt you .. YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!... i cant beleive you set up people for 20 miserable bucks!

btw.. im kidding
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

damn so if his numbers are in the low 300's untuned at 19psi that means he should be able to get some significant power right even so if i was one of the many people whos lost to him i would hang my head a lil low "just kiddin"

Untouchable

Go ahead and post the dyno sheet.

Jeremy's got the driving skills to back up the car, hence why he pulls away from a lot of cars with more power. Very solid SR build. =]

However, don't make the mistake of thinking a lower power car will always beat a higher power car... there's always a small margin of error in each race that may set a handicap for one of the drivers. The reason I mention this is because I always hear 'bout me losing to Jeremy (which I did, one race)... ^.^
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    Jeremy's got the driving skills to back up the car, hence why he pulls away from a lot of cars with more power. Very solid SR build. =]

However, don't make the mistake of thinking a lower power car will always beat a higher power car... there's always a small margin of error in each race that may set a handicap for one of the drivers. The reason I mention this is because I always hear 'bound dont t me losing to Jeremy (which I did, one race)... ^.^
    ok you said you lost one race to him, i didnt say i lost one race to him either on a bogged launch, we came back ran again i bogged and was beside him by thrid gear and starting to pull away,then his hose popped, all i said was tell the truth about what happened I'll run again not a big deal but from a dig it might as well be over, all i said is shit run straight on the expressway and dont bb which he does, you can tell that is how he can automaticlly pull away from people
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteryder
    Would u be mad if a 300whp 240 beat your 450awhp evo. HA HA. Anyway I will post some numbers in a few hours. How come mr. stikiller has not posted back, this is his tread or is he 2 embarresed so say anything.
    yo jackass i am not on a computer every day i have a business to run i do shit with my life. and i hope you not it not goog to talk shit to someone ya dont know. i aint scared of shit not you or anyone else never have been never will be.
    Resize sig area!

Proof that he lies about losing. What a shame, and what is even more funny weather u believe me or not I believe there was already a crack in my hose on the first run because I fixed it and the car seems to pull noticably quicker.
    you are a dumb ass to watch that video that was after we finished run and we kept going all the way to the exit i didnt lie and you talk a whole lot of shit on the computer but not in person. well when ya ass gets shut down dont show ya face.
    Resize sig area!

i cut this at now. we can run thursday night we dont even have to wait until next saturday.
    Resize sig area!

no next saturrday!! i cant miss this!!!

wow J i think you pissed him off ,well i probrably will be in kuwait for this. but even if you when the next race i dont think it proves shit cause you already lost, last i check no one keeps records in racin. hmmmm if so i guess 0-2 for you nah im just playin with you, and J wouldnt talk shit cause he could probrably give less than a fuck about you winning the next run cause he already beat you. No disrespect meant also man i think you have nice ride
    Last edited by Tank; 10-19-2005 at 10:10 AM.

thanks
    Resize sig area!

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by stikiller
    you talk a whole lot of shit on the computer but not in person. well when ya ass gets shut down dont show ya face.

Just tell me you are trying to take this to another level and I will show you that racing aint one of the top 3 things I do best, so you better keep that fake tuff guy routine and keep it on the other side of that computer.
    Last edited by Nyteryder; 10-19-2005 at 10:18 AM.

Untouchable

yo jackass i am not on a computer every day i have a business to run i do shit with my life. and i hope you not it not goog to talk shit to someone ya dont know. i aint scared of shit not you or anyone else never have been never will be.

You still not saying shit, I work a 50 work week, I have a house to take care of adn a wife and a 4year old. And I hope you aint scared of anyone that would be real bitch made, and only I person controls what comes out of my mouth or in this case on the computer and thats me I am always will to back up anything I say, anything. I hope with all your little tuff talk you are the same.

You still not saying shit, I work a 50 work week, I have a house to take care of adn a wife and a 4year old. And I hope you aint scared of anyone that would be real bitch made, and only I person controls what comes out of my mouth or in this case on the computer and thats me I am always will to back up anything I say, anything. I hope with all your little tuff talk you are the same.
    ask anyone i am the sam e and as i said thursday
    Resize sig area!

Patience Pays...

Anyone got a camera? If so I'll come out if you guys do it thursday

Congratulations Nyterider on the good numbers. Get that shit tuned and back on the dyno. With a tune you should definately walk the evo. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by 99SI
    Congratulations Nyterider on the good numbers. Get that shit tuned and back on the dyno. With a tune you should definately walk the evo. Keep up the good work.
    so what you need him to tune it again be for he runs it,tell him to just show up thrusday and you to so you can see what happens
    Resize sig area!

Untouchable

Thanks but I will walk the evo anyway I already got in contact with the guy that did my rom tune and I will have another program this fri at the latest to fix that shitty 10-1 a/f some I am going to need to come back mainstream early next week

ha ha I still say thursday night i can get people and cameras (beating around the bush) tomorrow since you will be gone this weekend.
    Resize sig area!

Untouchable

How about I work a second shift and dont get of until 1am thursday. I think I want a few more people to watch you lose, plus with your reputation when I beat you with your cameras you wont show it so we will run when someone more creditable w/ a camera is there. (Hint Hint Charles)

thats good you think someone suppose to be scared now you are making excuse a camera is a camera and I get off at midnight thrusday so i'll still be up, step up instead of backing up. a most of the shit you have said thus far in this thread has been of he said shit you say a creditable source has told you well tell that fool to step up to.as i said thrusday 1 am its not hard since you claims you are so fast show up.
    Resize sig area!

Untouchable

so what you need him to tune it again be for he runs it,tell him to just show up thrusday and you to so you can see what happens

How are you gonna say that when 2 days after I beat you you go install a 2 step. I am aint puttin any power upgrades on the car, it is almost running 10-1 a/f which is extremly rich, so the only smart thing to do is fix a problem. It will be here fri., dont be in such a rush to get beat. It is not like I am throwing on a "manifold and turbo elbow".

Untouchable

thats good you think someone suppose to be scared now you are making excuse a camera is a camera and I get off at midnight thrusday so i'll still be up, step up instead of backing up. a most of the shit you have said thus far in this thread has been of he said shit you say a creditable source has told you well tell that fool to step up to.as i said thrusday 1 am its not hard since you claims you are so fast show up.
    Really, STFU and run me in front of everyone so you will feel even worse.

How are you gonna say that when 2 days after I beat you you go install a 2 step. I am aint puttin any power upgrades on the car, it is almost running 10-1 a/f which is extremly rich, so the only smart thing to do is fix a problem. It will be here fri., dont be in such a rush to get beat. It is not like I am throwing on a "manifold and turbo elbow".
    dude i not even going to run with the two step, i didnt on sunday it's also been installed it just wasnt on because my labtop was at work.
    Resize sig area!

DYNO GRAPH NYTERYDER

He made one pull at 301whp, but this is the only one we logged a/f ratios on. The other runs he blew the sniffer out the tailpipe. this shows you how dead rich it is.

-www.usedbarcode.net

why you so scared to run on thrusday you mouth is about chatter, and you just going through the motions tony said he'll come that your creditable witness right there. tonys not going to lie what you have to do stuff to your car to try to make it so you will win,i know, they said you talked mad shit when you had your crx and this white dude you to all ways call you out and you wouldnt do it, well i am call you out now on thrusday.now you stfu and show up.
    Resize sig area!

stikiller stop swinging of his fuckin nuts cause you already got your ass whipped, and im sure you wouldnt want to see another level other than racing man, trust me. just wait in line like the rest of the slow losers who want a rematch hes a fuckin family man like myself work in the week and sometimes the weekend what your showing everyone is how fuckin hurt your pride really was from getting your ass handed to you. i wouldnt even waste my time if i was him, but knowing J a lil bit he probrably dont give a fuck but dont slip up thats all im gonna say

Ghetto Tunning Since 2000

Why are you in such a rush to run him on thursday all of a suden. YOur pride hurting right now, or you just wanna catch him befor he gets the tune fixed and is potentially making more power. Sounds like to me this guy done went and bought some more car parts to try and beat you Jeromy.
    Team Xlr8shen Groupie
    Phat Boy Racing CEO

"God" (AKA:Supra rice) aint shit!

why dont you get off his nuts, you keep taking up for him, i take care of my family, run a busniess and do everything i have to and another level like whta fight or something are you crazy dude i dont have to jock that dude 5'7 bench 345 squat 960 and was golden golve boxer for my school and weight class. If you think he is so fast just show up with him he didnt whip shit and he acting to scared to show up for what about 10 or 15secs
    Resize sig area!

i havent bought anything see you riding those nuts too. I dont have to buy anything lets just squash it now , i hate waiting, he putting off so he trying to add something, my car stays parked all week everyweek until the weekends.
    Resize sig area!

Holy shit that's rich. I'm surprised you're not fouling plugs with that A/F. If I was you I would definately want to have my car right before I ran anymore. At least it's rich not lean. Still don't get goaded into coming out before you're ready to go. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, what the hell difference does it make.

Quote Originally Posted by 99SI
    Holy shit that's rich. I'm surprised you're not fouling plugs with that A/F. If I was you I would definately want to have my car right before I ran anymore. At least it's rich not lean. Still don't get goaded into coming out before you're ready to go. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, what the hell difference does it make.
    all ready ready smart ass, ya'll talk a lot of shit behind the computer
    Resize sig area!

This shit is getting crazy. How we going from a kill to what we bench and squat?

yo boy tank trying to talk shit about i dont want these to go to another level like he know me.
    Resize sig area!

Ghetto Tunning Since 2000

i havent bought anything see you riding those nuts too. I dont have to buy anything lets just squash it now , i hate waiting, he putting off so he trying to add something, my car stays parked all week everyweek until the weekends.
    Riding whos nuts. Muthafucka i built the car, im not on of these guys on the forums dicking riding Jeromy, because i know him personaly im not one of these guys that sees him at a race and starts acting like a 13 year old girl that has just met Bow Wow. Jeromy is my homie and vise a versa. On another note just wait til the mans car is up and ready, he was running on a bad tune which we need to get fixed, and he has drill this weekend which you already knew and accepted to race the following weekend, so jsut chill and youwill get another race.
    Team Xlr8shen Groupie
    Phat Boy Racing CEO

"God" (AKA:Supra rice) aint shit!

Squat 960lbs? lololroflmaololololololololol I call Bullshit. I've known quite a few people who are power lifters and there was only one that squatted 800 plus. Maybe leg press 960lbs, but not squat.

Untouchable

why you so scared to run on thrusday you mouth is about chatter, and you just going through the motions tony said he'll come that your creditable witness right there. tonys not going to lie what you have to do stuff to your car to try to make it so you will win,i know, they said you talked mad shit when you had your crx and this white dude you to all ways call you out and you wouldnt do it, well i am call you out now on thrusday.now you stfu and show up.

Do you intentionally want to piss me off, is so why dont you say fuck racing and knuckle up because right now I am not even thinking about racing. I told you when we will run, and what is even worse you dissappear for 100post saying how you dont have time because of your job and runnig a business, now as of yesterday when you find out the power I am making, you mysteiously show back up to your own thread and want to run tommorrow. What are you scared of that, the only why the race will be close is if I am running pig rich. What do you think when I get my new program fri. I will be putting down "450whp". Go back into hiding until I call you out fri. Your on punishment now GO TO YOUR ROOM! HA! HA! HA!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast