Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So who's the KF noob with the nsx?

blank

i doubt alex would run at the track since he still hasnt put in his clutch. would be shitty to blow out that stock clutch down there

Remember whos your daddy! ARFNSX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collins
    i doubt it... it would be nice to see tho...

I might be down at SDR, I won't know for sure until Friday but if my schedule is clear, I will be there.

On a side note, I love seeing all of my IA peeps pimpin out my car making side bets and all. I know its all in good fun

ALEX GET THAT SHIT ON VID! i wanna see that thing from a dig... who's gonna drive it?

What do you mean who is going to drive it?

Who pays the insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by collins
    ALEX GET THAT SHIT ON VID! i wanna see that thing from a dig... who's gonna drive it?
    Yeah what kind of question is that?

( . )( . ) inmymouth _Christian_'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick McCardle
    Where the hell is all this talk of class and exotic coming from when talking about the NSX? Give me a break. It's a freaking Acura...extremely overpriced with poor performance and early 90's styling.

Let's take a look at a 2005, shall we?

Seriously, that's the amazing quality, exotic, classy interior?
    Honestly, I'm more impressed with an '05 Corolla's interior.

...and I'll be damned if that doesn't look like a stretched and sleeked down 90's two door Accord with a mid-engine.

As far as power goes...a freaking Nissan Maxima in 2005 was only 25hp short of the 2005 NSX and beat it on torque by 31ft/lbs.

I'll give it handling and exclusiveness of some sort simply for the low production numbers. However, I refuse to say it's an exotic or display of class in any way. If this was the early nineties I'd be a lot nicer about it, but an '05 NSX is like Honda's overpriced polished turd.
    The nsx interior is the same from 91-05. It's a fair argument to say that the interior styling is outdated, but that doesn't mean it's quality is lacking. In the 1st pic see a nice interior wrapped entirely in leather including the dash. In the 2nd pic I see a plastic/cloth, rental car inspired, econobox interior with some super duper brushed aluminum inserts .

Then you compare the exterior to an accord? I think most people, enthusiast or not, will agree that the nsx has an exotic exterior unlike the humdrum appearance of an accord.

So what if a Maxima designed 14+ years later has similar power output. The Pontiac G8 GT has more power than the C5 Vette. It's cool but it doesn't really mean that much in terms of overall performance. The average car has gotten a lot more power in recent years, while the nsx remained relatively unchanged 1991-2005. Cars that were fast, aren't anymore. The nsx was an awesome car, hence a 15 year production.

It's stupid to knock down a car for the wrong reasons. The nsx was fast in it's day. It beat out many of the supercars of it's era. It was ahead of it's time with new innovations to the chassis and suspension. In addition to the performance it offered honda reliability on a supercar. The car was designed in the 80's, but it's timeless design still drops jaws and panties. Hardly the "polished turd" that you described it to be. I wouldn't consider myself to be a nsx fanboy, but I've driven a few and know a little bit about them. I'm just a little shocked at some of the ignorant comments.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL
    Ignorant? Thats not ignorance, its confidence. I am confident my car will pull from that NSX, and if it doesn't then oh well. I know for sure he isn't going to go from a dig, so I'm not even worried about that.
    You sir are a class act. You have one of the slowest cars on this board, obviously need a driver mod, and your showing confidence in beating a boosted NSX? Correct me if I am wrong as I have been just lurking here recently so maybe I am misinformed.

I watched the 2 vidz recently posted that show the horrible spanking you received from two nearly stock cars. Nearly being relative of course. Still, those 2 cars in my opinion are not all that fast and you got walked while being on 315 DR's. Guess your like most that believe you can make up for your lack of driving skill and slap on some tires and hook. Right!

Maybe you did hook I wouldnt actually doubt it. Your car is just that slow to still have gotten beat. I almost venture to say I could give you a run for your money from a dig no problem. But then again I am not the macho guy like you who spouts out on IA all day and gets his thong all up his crack if someone says the wrong thing about his almighty Cobra.

Give it up my friend. Your car looks/sounds great no doubt, but it apparently needs some more boost and a new driver.

Oh, and if your car would have started that one night you would have seen that Alex's car would have drug you for miles.
    06 Mazda 3

Quote Originally Posted by SilviaK93
    You sir are a class act. You have one of the slowest cars on this board, obviously need a driver mod, and your showing confidence in beating a boosted NSX? Correct me if I am wrong as I have been just lurking here recently so maybe I am misinformed.

I watched the 2 vidz recently posted that show the horrible spanking you received from two nearly stock cars. Nearly being relative of course. Still, those 2 cars in my opinion are not all that fast and you got walked while being on 315 DR's. Guess your like most that believe you can make up for your lack of driving skill and slap on some tires and hook. Right!

Maybe you did hook I wouldnt actually doubt it. Your car is just that slow to still have gotten beat. I almost venture to say I could give you a run for your money from a dig no problem. But then again I am not the macho guy like you who spouts out on IA all day and gets his thong all up his crack if someone says the wrong thing about his almighty Cobra.

Give it up my friend. Your car looks/sounds great no doubt, but it apparently needs some more boost and a new driver.

Oh, and if your car would have started that one night you would have seen that Alex's car would have drug you for miles.
    I'm happy you feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Problematik
    It's stupid to knock down a car for the wrong reasons. The nsx was fast in it's day. It beat out many of the supercars of it's era. It was ahead of it's time with new innovations to the chassis and suspension. In addition to the performance it offered honda reliability on a supercar. The car was designed in the 80's, but it's timeless design still drops jaws and panties. Hardly the "polished turd" that you described it to be. I wouldn't consider myself to be a nsx fanboy, but I've driven a few and know a little bit about them. I'm just a little shocked at some of the ignorant comments.
    "I'll give it handling and exclusiveness of some sort simply for the low production numbers. However, I refuse to say it's an exotic or display of class in any way. If this was the early nineties I'd be a lot nicer about it, but an '05 NSX is like Honda's overpriced polished turd."

Did you read that part at all? I said if it was the earlier nineties it would be different. But, they still made the same car in 2005. 2005 is it's day and it wasn't fast in 2005, it wouldn't beat out any super cars in that era, it's behind the times in 2005. Early nineties NSX = awesome. Same car, but new - in 2005...expected to get the same reaction? Worthy of laughs...Polished turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Problematik
    The nsx interior is the same from 91-05. It's a fair argument to say that the interior styling is outdated, but that doesn't mean it's quality is lacking. In the 1st pic see a nice interior wrapped entirely in leather including the dash. In the 2nd pic I see a plastic/cloth, rental car inspired, econobox interior with some super duper brushed aluminum inserts .

Then you compare the exterior to an accord? I think most people, enthusiast or not, will agree that the nsx has an exotic exterior unlike the humdrum appearance of an accord.

So what if a Maxima designed 14+ years later has similar power output. The Pontiac G8 GT has more power than the C5 Vette. It's cool but it doesn't really mean that much in terms of overall performance. The average car has gotten a lot more power in recent years, while the nsx remained relatively unchanged 1991-2005. Cars that were fast, aren't anymore. The nsx was an awesome car, hence a 15 year production.

x2.. I agree with everything said in this post.. The interior is fully leather wrapped!! Now days, only Porsche's and exotics have that..

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss
    Is the NSX coming to SDR?
    SDR? That's not a track. Might as well race on an exit ramp, and save the gas.

How about a real track with turns, and some difficulty guys?

Quote Originally Posted by civic95

What's your problem Kazanski?

Quote Originally Posted by 03CobraAV8R
    What's your problem Kazanski?
    Not enough power?

Quote Originally Posted by civic95

Easy there my little ricelette friend, nobody claimed it was a track or anything. But it DOES exist, and we ARE going there Saturday. Was just asking if this car was gonna be there as well...no need to jump to conclusions.

lol ill run that nsx.

Me and Alex got it done tonight! That fucking NSX moves out!! Nice to meet you Alex, Marshall, and the other two guys. (can't remember their names)

Had fun! Collins has vids!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL
    Me and Alex got it done tonight! That fucking NSX moves out!! Nice to meet you Alex, Marshall, and the other two guys. (can't remember their names)

Had fun! Collins has vids!!

Thanks, I had a blast as usual.

Thank you for allowing my car time to breath. I need to take it out more often and drive it and not just once a month.

I love the NSX, really beautiful cars, its funny how half the people bashing the car drive 240s and civics. If you dont like the NSX, dont buy one haha

LOL thanks for the thread resurrection! So since it was brought back up, has anyone heard from the other NSX guy lately?

Certified Gearhead

Its been Like a week. My car is nowhere near done...I will let you know when it is.
    [IMG]IMG_0655_2[/IMG]

Senior Member | IA Veteran

I honestly wouldnt care what out ran me if i had an NSX.

IA Member

i've got a friend with a nsx that wants some... however, hes in Savannah, he said dig or roll he'd stomp all over that goat

So it's been over 2 weeks since it was only supposed to be another week this NSX was down....what's the story now?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234