Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrett tomorrow (October 11th)

naw, it was a certain silver one thats on these boards

o i know the silvrer one you speak of lol he will be there might surprise you with his recent developments Caddi Badge?

'
    ?

wait wut? no no no, alex... arfnsx on here. the first time we ran i put a buslength on him. he's boosted now, so this last time, he beat me by two cars.

Sooo collins...you coming out to Barret this weekend? LOL

Ifff sooooo...see ya there!! =) Friday night atleast!

Where do you guys hang out up there anyways.. I have not been to Barrett in a while and kinda need something to do this weekend. If I dont go to the track anyways.
    Neon PoWa
    Now Delta 46 equipped
    432whp/425wtq on lower boost

Quote Originally Posted by Kason23
    Where do you guys hang out up there anyways.. I have not been to Barrett in a while and kinda need something to do this weekend. If I dont go to the track anyways.
    Starbucks mostly. Thats where the main group is....then we have this supposidly "secret" place but uh...its simple.....watch where the majority of the people go when the cops come and just follow! Cant be that hard. Thats how I figured it out. Might take a few tries but its not that hard. Duhhhhhh people! lol

......ohhh and that duhhh part was not to you mrSRT4! By the way...can I drive if you come down friday night?! I use to have one! Missss it soooooo much! haha

everyone used to hang at the wmart! do they not nemore?

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

Quote Originally Posted by IMPORTchic
    Starbucks mostly. Thats where the main group is....then we have this supposidly "secret" place but uh...its simple.....watch where the majority of the people go when the cops come and just follow! Cant be that hard. Thats how I figured it out. Might take a few tries but its not that hard. Duhhhhhh people! lol

......ohhh and that duhhh part was not to you mrSRT4! By the way...can I drive if you come down friday night?! I use to have one! Missss it soooooo much! haha
    haha mrSrt4 huh ..sure Im not to picky with it ..but be warned it does need to be cleaned. Its took all my time to get it running halfway decent lol
    Neon PoWa
    Now Delta 46 equipped

Um, I've noticed that a some muscle cars make their way to HH Gregg sometimes, but I haven't been on Barrett in a few weeks. I'll be there Friday though.

Quote Originally Posted by onebadgt
    everyone used to hang at the wmart! do they not nemore?
    Nope the cops even went to the extent of taping that area off a few weekend a long while back! People finally gave up I think! I have caught a few ppl there and at dicks a couple of times in the past month, but nothing like starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kason23
    haha mrSrt4 huh ..sure Im not to picky with it ..but be warned it does need to be cleaned. Its took all my time to get it running halfway decent lol
    Yess sir! Thats what I called you! lol

Soooo that was a yes on letting me drive?! WHooo hooo!!
    I will probably be out in my car with my guard dog haha or I will be in a baby blue S2K!! You should come up and say hi!!

Hmm, looks like rain tomorrow. I won't be out if the roads are wet!

Banned

if that nsx beat you, i will beat you by more than that.......(there is the only hint to my mods)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL
    Hmm, looks like rain tomorrow. I won't be out if the roads are wet!
    Seems it ALWAYS rains on the weekends. Bad Karma I swear!!
    Neon PoWa
    Now Delta 46 equipped

^me neither... but if it is then lets make it a saturday thing

Quote Originally Posted by Civicn33b
    Work...FTL...

i work both friday and sat but either day i can stop by on the way home around 10:30

Quote Originally Posted by btstone
    if that nsx beat you, i will beat you by more than that.......(there is the only hint to my mods)
    wow u really are retarded, arent you? did i say i was coming out to race you? man, cool ur ego. ur not all that hot shit. after all u still drive a lil honda also, u have no idea about that nsx... or the conditions... hell or even my car for that matter! i @ you.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPORTchic
    Sooo collins...you coming out to Barret this weekend? LOL

Ifff sooooo...see ya there!! =) Friday night atleast!
    yea babe, i work all of about 5 minutes south of barrett, so i'll prolly head up both days just to see whats up. no guarantee what time tho. i usually work till after 11 on weekends

he owns himself the more he opens his mouth. gosh collins dont you know that he drives a vtec powered flux capacitor faster than the speed of light. its definitely the fastest shit on the planet. i wouldnt mess with him...

anyways collins and smacked ill hit yall up this weekend to chill

Quote Originally Posted by collins
    wait wut? no no no, alex... arfnsx on here. the first time we ran i put a buslength on him. he's boosted now, so this last time, he beat me by two cars.
    the one that im thinking of is the red one that works at brandsmart, the scharged one that makes almost 700wheel. but we all know bs stone's super gangsta keyboard/s2k will beat it, or run his mouth like it can

Banned

both of you dumb asses drive the off-brand GM car...thats all pontiac is. the GTO is basically a female sport car. i didnt even asked to race, i was just letting you know that you arent shit, if you let the nsx(that i know nothing about) beat you, then you wont beat my car(which YOU know nothing about). you not wanting to race shows how much of a bitch you are, you run your mouth then cant back it up.

Does collins suck on civicn33b's dick or is the other way around....until you are ready to run me, keep that dick sucker you have shut.

you guys have got to be the stupidest fucks i know....no wonder guys hate the ricer import crowd. and you guys are riding in domestics yet still act like dumb ass ricers

Banned

you guys make it so fun when my 2.0 liter brings down your 6 liter engine

both of you dumb asses drive the off-brand GM car...thats all pontiac is. the GTO is basically a female sport car. i didnt even asked to race, i was just letting you know that you arent shit, if you let the nsx(that i know nothing about) beat you, then you wont beat my car(which YOU know nothing about). you not wanting to race shows how much of a bitch you are, you run your mouth then cant back it up.

Does collins suck on civicn33b's dick or is the other way around....until you are ready to run me, keep that dick sucker you have shut.

you guys have got to be the stupidest fucks i know....no wonder guys hate the ricer import crowd. and you guys are riding in domestics yet still act like dumb ass ricers
    tell ya what... i'm willing to make an exception... you and me, this weekend, from a dig. i wanna see if that mofo is as fast as you say it is! with a MUCH lighter AND more powerful car, you shouldnt have a problem putting buslengts on me. shall we?

Where is your answer bullshit stone? Don't bitch out I'll be there too and 4dr. You make fun of the GTO yet you paid 30k+ for a Honda. I believe that makes you the dumbass. I just hope for our sake you don't say some dumbshit in person :thumbsup:

Banned

Civic--im man i stand by everything i am and do.....you will learn that some day...

Collins. im down. prob be saturday. friday i will be gone for work. i will let you i like roll races but if your car does better from a dig then its what ever you wanna do. Quick question, you just gave me a bunch of excuses like im lighter and make more power etc....why race if you already know the outcome? dont prove anything that way. just dont act like an ass on the forum

Where is your answer bullshit stone? Don't bitch out I'll be there too and 4dr. You make fun of the GTO yet you paid 30k+ for a Honda. I believe that makes you the dumbass. I just hope for our sake you don't say some dumbshit in person :thumbsup:
    see, here's the difference between me and him... not one time did i come in here and say how badass i think my car is and all y'all bow down to me etc etc... know why? i couldnt give less of a fuck what ppl think about my car. if you like it, awesome! thanks for teh compliments. if you dont, big deal. i bought it for me, not to "show everyone a thing or two." stone came in here with a chip on his shoulder tryin to talk down to everybody in here THEN proceeded to backpedal once he noticed we dont give a fuck what he drives.

congrats! u drive a boosted s2000... and? not like its never been done before. oh and one more thing... there is ALWAYS somebody faster than u. so why front? the way you talk, you should be able to hand clark or hunter their asses with ease!!! oh wait, or do you not even know who they are? get my point yet?

LMAO at this kid bringing up an NSX --- runs what 13.90s stock? LMAO. I can't stop laughing. Yeah --- an NSX is DEFINITELY setup for drag racing let me tell ya. BTSTONE. I have a 90 Notchback w/ a small shot of gas (otherwise STOCK) that is ready to sit down with you this weekend. Say when -- or PM for directions to my road in Canton.

I'm waiting.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Civic--im man i stand by everything i am and do.....you will learn that some day...

Collins. im down. prob be saturday. friday i will be gone for work. i will let you i like roll races but if your car does better from a dig then its what ever you wanna do. Quick question, you just gave me a bunch of excuses like im lighter and make more power etc....why race if you already know the outcome? dont prove anything that way. just dont act like an ass on the forum
    i run for fun. i enjoy it. and if you'll re read my post, i said i wanna see if that thing is as fast as u say it is.

those were not excuses... those were facts. excuses can be made after the race

Banned

im gonna feather the throttle and win by just enough......i cant let thacker know what i have...........and im also not raising my hood.

i never asked u to. btw, check ur pm's. u have my number. we'll work out details later.

Banned

replied

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by collins
    see, here's the difference between me and him... not one time did i come in here and say how badass i think my car is and all y'all bow down to me etc etc... know why? i couldnt give less of a fuck what ppl think about my car. if you like it, awesome! thanks for teh compliments. if you dont, big deal. i bought it for me, not to "show everyone a thing or two." stone came in here with a chip on his shoulder tryin to talk down to everybody in here THEN proceeded to backpedal once he noticed we dont give a fuck what he drives.

congrats! u drive a boosted s2000... and? not like its never been done before. oh and one more thing... there is ALWAYS somebody faster than u. so why front? the way you talk, you should be able to hand clark or hunter their asses with ease!!! oh wait, or do you not even know who they are? get my point yet?
    the difference is you cant comprehend what you read....i came in here to call out thacker. that was it. i know my shit is faster and a friend asked me to show him whats up.....i never even came to this site until my friend asked me too. I usually try to fuck with v8s.........dont take that wrong, i know some imports are bad ass and run in the 9s, bt they are far and few....all these v8 guys think they are so bad ass with there ls1s and ls2s. so i like trying to fuck with them...i dont win them all but i always make it a race.

i dont care if you dont like my "boosted s2k" and i a few have these,,,you guys dont know anyone locally putting down better numbers with their s2k than i am......and thats not to brag, thats just a statement of my hardwork and time i spent laying up under that piece of shit installing parts and fixing shit to make it work..

IA's Pervert

btstone lives his life a quarter-mile at a time. Man he probably has 100 g's under that hood.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 6.0GTO
    btstone lives his life a quarter-mile at a time. Man he probably has 100 g's under that hood.
    not quite but close....its funny you make fun of F& F but you are quoting all the lines

IA's Pervert

not quite but close....its funny you make fun of F& F but you are quoting all the lines
    Actually I was making fun of you with F&F lines.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 6.0GTO
    Actually I was making fun of you with F&F lines.
    dumbass

IA's Pervert

dumbass
    Did I hit a nerve Mr. Tran? Seems to me like you have some kind of personal vendetta to race everyone on this forum. Did SWAT bust into your house; Disrespect your whole family?????

Banned

yes

not quite but close....
    so wait... ur tellin me u've got close to 100g's under ur hood.... and nobody's ever seen u run? i'm looking forward to this.

IA Member

I took my heap to Barrett about a month or so ago and found a pretty big croud. Saw a nice Vette and a few late model Mustangs and alot of imports. There were a couple of S2000 's out there, perhaps one of them was yours. Long story short, I didnt see anyone out there that night that I wouldnt set out 4 cars and then be mowing there ass over by 1,000 feet.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast