Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silviak93 vs. ct9a gsr

Quote Originally Posted by DropTopDrifter
    are you talking about Viper Boy still?
    yes
    06 Mazda 3

Yes its stock

Quote Originally Posted by SilviaK93
    he ran away from me from the jump....it was definately a walking. I let off before it became more of a slaughter.
    I just dont believe he did just gears.Not to go from losing by 1 car or so to a walk away..Gears alone isnt gonna make it happen.
    Just Your average 600hp mustang

My mods
    "Research is the difference between speculation and investment."

According to him he only had gears when he raced me. He still had the stock air filters when he showed me his motor.
    04 Terminator

I am pretty sure it is all 100% stock except the gear. I have seen the motor and it still had stock filters intake etc. We went from a lower mph this second race so the gear probably helped in pulling away faster from the jump.
    06 Mazda 3

btw, I saw that v10_slowboy guy out on Barrett this weekend... he brought out his Viper and was with his buddies... seemed to be talking a lot of trash 'bout your Z06, Marshall. He said he would be out on Barrett again this following Saturday, looking for you.

His Viper seemed like a stock RT/10.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    btw, I saw that v10_slowboy guy out on Barrett this weekend... he brought out his Viper and was with his buddies... seemed to be talking a lot of trash 'bout your Z06, Marshall. He said he would be out on Barrett again this following Saturday, looking for you.

His Viper seemed like a stock RT/10.
    be out to get beat once again........ Knowing him from the losing the first race and got a gear he probably got a bottle since I beat him this second time too. No worries a Z on bottle is crazy enough to handle and I am sure he couldnt handle a Viper on the bottle.
    06 Mazda 3

I want to race Marshall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when my car is done...
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

be out to get beat once again........ Knowing him from the losing the first race and got a gear he probably got a bottle since I beat him this second time too. No worries a Z on bottle is crazy enough to handle and I am sure he couldnt handle a Viper on the bottle.
    heh, I'm not talking about the guy we both raced... but the other dude that started posting who has a Viper RT/10... an older one. He says he wants to run you this Saturday real bad. He said he'd be back at the Walmart meet this Saturday, you should swing by and kick his ass =]
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

Privateer Racing!!

heh, I'm not talking about the guy we both raced... but the other dude that started posting who has a Viper RT/10... an older one. He says he wants to run you this Saturday real bad. He said he'd be back at the Walmart meet this Saturday, you should swing by and kick his ass =]

Thats some funny shit, you talk shit about Marshall when he isnt around then you talk shit about my boy John and his Viper, i dont think he is scared of no little Z06!! Shit i aint even scared of a z06 and i drive a honda!!!

Cool

would this happen to be the guy with the black RT/10 that is S/C and on the bottle??????? I asked him how much hp it made and here was his response...." 700...800....900....mmmm...1000, yeah a 1000!

That dude is wack.....I'd run that viper mentioned above from a 5 roll anyday to 120-130.
    06 Mazda 3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    Shit i aint even scared of a z06 and i drive a honda!!!
    hmmmmmmmmm....that's interesting....
    06 Mazda 3

Talking

Thats some funny shit, you talk shit about Marshall
    of course he talks $hit about me when I am not around........everybody does that. I come on this board and make call outs but I will do the same and say the same in person. I have no real beef with Charles now, he has announced his order of the "food chain" with me. Seems the real beef now is b/t you two guys.
    06 Mazda 3

Privateer Racing!!

hmmmmmmmmm....that's interesting....

Truth hurts!!!

And i dont have any problems with charles,I just want to call Him out!!

Cool

Truth hurts!!!
    I would have to assume that your not afraid of "my" Z06. In that case I would agree, but by your very open ended statement you are saying you are not afriad of "a" Z06. If you are not scared of one that would be ok, but believe you will get walked by many.

stock look+stock exhaust+TT kit= BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!
    06 Mazda 3

marshall. Can we race??? Why you iggin' me? Skurred???
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

It's just a Sentra

Ct9a don't take call outs Tracy!! I even offered him a race in a harmless nissan sentra.
    "If you want peace, prepare for war"

IA.com BS DETECTOR

I would have to assume that your not afraid of "my" Z06. In that case I would agree, but by your very open ended statement you are saying you are not afriad of "a" Z06. If you are not scared of one that would be ok, but believe you will get walked by many.

stock look+stock exhaust+TT kit= BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!
    so how many TT zo6s are around this part? Oh and i want some of the zo6 on the gas. I got a greddy profec b for my car so i can finally run more then 6 psi hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    so how many TT zo6s are around this part? Oh and i want some of the zo6 on the gas. I got a greddy profec b for my car so i can finally run more then 6 psi hopefully.
    wanna race
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Drifter/Kneedragger

quit screwing around and get that thing on the dyno!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    marshall. Can we race??? Why you iggin' me? Skurred???
    what? you talkin smack? Yeah I am alittle scared actually. For all I know that damn thing could make 650+ and at that point why would I waste my gas at $3.19 a gallon.
    06 Mazda 3

Quote Originally Posted by Jgsnismoser
    Ct9a don't take call outs Tracy!! I even offered him a race in a harmless nissan sentra.
    I am Marshall, she was talkin about my Z.
    06 Mazda 3

Thumbs up

I really dont know. But if you recall the black Z06 with the JAWS music at the beginning that runs the 9 sec viper. He is a local car or at least N.GA/TN car. That video was made when he was running 8lbs and no tune. Now he is at 14lbs on a race only blower.........

There is another blue one that just came out that I think is in that area as well and is TT. The thing looks bone stock from the video of it on the dyno. Even down to the stock Ti rear section exhaust. I think it made 700-800rwhp something like that. Thought I saved the vid to my laptop but I cant find it.

I saw your stang at the SELOC meet; looks good. I would line up for fun. I really need to get my fourth gear thing with the bottle worked out. Right now all I can do is spray third.
    06 Mazda 3

what? you talkin smack? Yeah I am alittle scared actually. For all I know that damn thing could make 650+ and at that point why would I waste my gas at $3.19 a gallon.
    Yep! That's me! Talking smack. Calling you and Windsor out. I have 0 awhp right now. But it might get a little crazy soon.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    Yep! That's me! Talking smack. Calling you and Windsor out. I have 0 awhp right now. But it might get a little crazy soon.
    Seems that right now all I need is a 98 Grand Prix to wax that a$$.........come get some!
    06 Mazda 3

Seems that right now all I need is a 98 Grand Prix to wax that a$$.........come get some!

LOL! Owned!!!
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

IA.com BS DETECTOR

I really dont know. But if you recall the black Z06 with the JAWS music at the beginning that runs the 9 sec viper. He is a local car or at least N.GA/TN car. That video was made when he was running 8lbs and no tune. Now he is at 14lbs on a race only blower.........

There is another blue one that just came out that I think is in that area as well and is TT. The thing looks bone stock from the video of it on the dyno. Even down to the stock Ti rear section exhaust. I think it made 700-800rwhp something like that. Thought I saved the vid to my laptop but I cant find it.

I saw your stang at the SELOC meet; looks good. I would line up for fun. I really need to get my fourth gear thing with the bottle worked out. Right now all I can do is spray third.
    the blue one might be john horneys car although that one is a 427 lingenfelter twin turbo. I think i remember it trapped 140 mph or so at SDR a while back. Also Seans (optikzo6) had one with a procharger that made 650 rwhp (might be more now). His car was sick...i saw it run 11.0@132 on the stock F1 radials. Anyway,hope you get your issues with the spray worked out soon.

The TT was not Sean's. MDMC is the one that tuned my car once already. The car I am refering too is another. I have the link to the vid but it doesnt work.
    06 Mazda 3

IA.com BS DETECTOR

The TT was not Sean's. MDMC is the one that tuned my car once already. The car I am refering too is another. I have the link to the vid but it doesnt work.
    seans has the procharger. John horneys car which is the same color has the lingenfelter TT package.

Certified Gearhead

Your both wrong, John Horneys car was built by a local fabricator which also is one of my good friends. His name is John Lee, he is the best around this area, or even the southeast. That car is pretty fast just needs a good driver.

Certified Gearhead

Also the viper that waxs that 408 d1 blower vette is also my friend Tony Armor. That car has a stock motor with a blower and nitrous propane injection. 146 trap in the quarter lets see a vette do that with a stock motor!

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by v10sloboy
    Your both wrong, John Horneys car was built by a local fabricator which also is one of my good friends. His name is John Lee, he is the best around this area, or even the southeast. That car is pretty fast just needs a good driver.
    thanks for the correction.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Also the viper that waxs that 408 d1 blower vette is also my friend Tony Armor. That car has a stock motor with a blower and nitrous propane injection. 146 trap in the quarter lets see a vette do that with a stock motor!
    Tonys viper is a sick street car. Its insanely fast and he autocrosses it as well.

Certified Gearhead

Yea he is a great driver too.
    Last edited by v10sloboy; 09-07-2005 at 08:44 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Wink

very impressive, BUT I would hardly say he "waxes" the Z. Looking at the in car of the vette they started at @35mph and the Viper doesnt start pulling until @140 after he sprayed. Props have to be given to that Z for hanging with a strong Viper like that for 100+mph. That Z was running 8psi and untuned. He apparently just picked it up from Walden Auto and that is how I know this information. Like I said before the car now has a Race only Procharger running 14psi. Bet it would be a different outcome now unless the Viper made some serios changes. Regardless both are awesome cars and amazingly fast.
    06 Mazda 3

Name Says It All

very impressive, BUT I would hardly say he "waxes" the Z. Looking at the in car of the vette they started at @35mph and the Viper doesnt start pulling until @140 after he sprayed. Props have to be given to that Z for hanging with a strong Viper like that for 100+mph. That Z was running 8psi and untuned. He apparently just picked it up from Walden Auto and that is how I know this information. Like I said before the car now has a Race only Procharger running 14psi. Bet it would be a different outcome now unless the Viper made some serios changes. Regardless both are awesome cars and amazingly fast.
    I can personally vouch for that black Z06 saw the car dyno and saw the car run.I have also drove and ridden in the car.The car was just put together when he raced that viper. Rob the guy that built the car told him not to get on it but Terance the guy that owns it does not care because if he breaks it he will just buy new. he has major$$$$$$$$. It was only running 6LBS of boost when they raced. It took the viper to spray to beat him thats sorry. Now the car is tuned and running 15LBs of boost with 100 shot on it. He would have no problem walking that vipers ass anyday. He lived in tennessee I'm sure he would come down he is down here all the time.Also Marshall your car is SLOW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123