hey sam

WWW.XECUSHYNR8CING.COM = page cannot be found

OWNED!!!
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    why were you running 13's tony?.. im not trying to be funny at all , just asking cause i mean you did get out the hole good a couple of times but your times werent very good. neither were mine.. 14.3 @ 99 with 2.3-2.4 60's in the Z, and 13.2 @106 in the STi with 1.9 60's .. only reason im bringin this up is cause one of our crew members was running 12.9's in his TT350z on street tires making less power than you, what went wrong?
    I understand completely, I asked myself the same thing that whole night. To put it simply, I cant launch at all when it comes to the track. I ran a 13.9 n/a with better 60 ft times on street tires then I did with slicks at Commerce. I think there were two reasons for this..

1. I've never driven anything with this much power so I was just dropping the clutch and spinning through first and second (and 3rd sometimes) I'd try to feather the clutch but it wasnt working.

2. I wasnt lighting up the slicks the way I should have. I always thought big burnouts was more for show than anything but I realized how important it is that night.. next time I go I'm going to try and do my burnouts in 2nd gear.

The frustrating thing is I'm seeing a good number of TT'd Z's run 11's with the same amount of power I have and they're trapping much higher than me.. my best was 12.9 @ 111mph that night.

Its just something that is going to take a lot more practice on my part cause I'm still a novice at the track.

You have a red 350Z right? Did you ever come to one of the G35Frenzy meets? I think I met you before when you first bought it.

So all this time you didnt see "Z"06 in my sig......mannnnn Tony you need to take some vacation time.
    you dont even know the half, I didnt realize till today that the month is almost over, it just hit me that I havent had my car in two months. lol I think for everyones safety if I come out this weekend I will just be a spectator until I get some rest.

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    The frustrating thing is I'm seeing a good number of TT'd Z's run 11's with the same amount of power I have and they're trapping much higher than me.. my best was 12.9 @ 111mph that night.
    Are you referring to 300ZX Twin Turbos? or twin turboed 350z's?

12.9 isn't bad at all if you're spinning through 3rd.
    Although the only reason I could see your times being lower than a 350zs with the same power would be weight. Aren't G35s heavier than 350z's by like 100-400 lbs, depending on trim of the two cars being compared?

you hold down the brake a little and give it partial throttle.. keep a speed say 60mph but you are already at close to full boost.
    Ahh makes since..

Quote Originally Posted by technoteg97
    ct9a gsr - Owns in his modified Evo.. ( correct me if im wrong, but I thought your evo broke down sumhow n was undriveable ..Unless you just got it fixed from a shop really fast and cheap? ..and i thought u were startin to sell evo parts man )
    Yes, it was broken for awhile... and yes, it was fixed... and yes, I will be parting out some stuff on my Evo soon.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

Certified Gearhead

ct9a gsr, love the sig, Lancer OZ Rally w/ 100% Evo VIII Conversion hehe

oh ya and waht does "ct9a gsr" mean? wondered thata few times
    UNDER PRESSURE (AKA SuperGhettoTunerRacingTeam)
    "Yeah, you?"
    Silverado (Daily)
    Four Winns (Water)

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

ct9a i beleive is the chassis code, and gsr is the trim that it is... in japan?....i think its the basic evo?
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

I understand completely, I asked myself the same thing that whole night. To put it simply, I cant launch at all when it comes to the track. I ran a 13.9 n/a with better 60 ft times on street tires then I did with slicks at Commerce. I think there were two reasons for this..

1. I've never driven anything with this much power so I was just dropping the clutch and spinning through first and second (and 3rd sometimes) I'd try to feather the clutch but it wasnt working.

2. I wasnt lighting up the slicks the way I should have. I always thought big burnouts was more for show than anything but I realized how important it is that night.. next time I go I'm going to try and do my burnouts in 2nd gear.

Its just something that is going to take a lot more practice on my part cause I'm still a novice at the track.

You have a red 350Z right? Did you ever come to one of the G35Frenzy meets? I think I met you before when you first bought it.

you dont even know the half, I didnt realize till today that the month is almost over, it just hit me that I havent had my car in two months. lol I think for everyones safety if I come out this weekend I will just be a spectator until I get some rest.

hmmm.. i remember i did go with Josh (silverstone TT 350z) to a place.. forgot the name.. i met Jeremy and his wife.. i think it was in dunwoody/chamblee... and i did talk with a black guy with a G35.. i beleive at the time i was completely stock and he had a Popcharger. something like that... was that you?
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Patience Pays...

hmmm.. i remember i did go with Josh (silverstone TT 350z) to a place.. forgot the name.. i met Jeremy and his wife.. i think it was in dunwoody/chamblee... and i did talk with a black guy with a G35.. i beleive at the time i was completely stock and he had a Popcharger. something like that... was that you?
    yep that was me, I had racing hart J8's at the time and no body kit.. nothing special

Patience Pays...

Quote Originally Posted by estis fatuus
    Are you referring to 300ZX Twin Turbos? or twin turboed 350z's?

12.9 isn't bad at all if you're spinning through 3rd.
    Although the only reason I could see your times being lower than a 350zs with the same power would be weight. Aren't G35s heavier than 350z's by like 100-400 lbs, depending on trim of the two cars being compared?
    I was talking about Twin Turbo'd 350Z's, the thing is TT'd G35's are hitting 11's as well. I'm sure by the time import showdown comes around in october I'll have better times at the track.

281-330-8004

hey sam

WWW.XECUSHYNR8CING.COM = page cannot be found

OWNED!!!

Heh, Heh, Members Only~

Quote Originally Posted by Subleg4
    ct9a gsr, love the sig, Lancer OZ Rally w/ 100% Evo VIII Conversion hehe

oh ya and waht does "ct9a gsr" mean? wondered thata few times

someone changed my sig... used to say 175whp / 150wtq... -.-

yes, ct9a = chassis code for evo 7/8/9 and gsr = trim... the GSR is the "straight 8" in the US... not a RS and not a MR.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

I was talking about Twin Turbo'd 350Z's, the thing is TT'd G35's are hitting 11's as well. I'm sure by the time import showdown comes around in october I'll have better times at the track.

small world huh?... i've met people from here accidentally everywhere.. like charles, he once flipped out on my z vs evo story... but it was cool i showed him video proof.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by SilviaK93
    Yeah I will be but time I am out there is the only thing in question. I already had somethings planned with my girl, so when that is over I will be heading up there.
    I was on Pleasant Hill all day / night... no sign of you anywhere... but that's ok.

good night.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    I was on Pleasant Hill all day / night... no sign of you anywhere... but that's ok.

good night.

yeah.. unfortunately i had to hang out with charles up there. he was explaining his sick EVO VIII conversion
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Cool

good night.
    I showed up at 12:15 must had just missed you. People dont normally get there until after 10, so no need to wait around all day and night. I can be there tonight?
    06 Mazda 3

I was there 'til 2am - 3am... I saw a couple of black Corvettes cruise around Pleasant Hill throughout the night, thought they were you but I guess not...

I won't be in Gwinett tonight. It's a 45min drive for me just to get there and I have work early tommorow.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

I was there 'til 2am - 3am... I saw a couple of black Corvettes cruise around Pleasant Hill throughout the night, thought they were you but I guess not...

I won't be in Gwinett tonight. It's a 45min drive for me just to get there and I have work early tommorow.
    I got to the normal spot at 12:15 with Pablo right behind me and we cruised down to the other lot where people meet and noone to be seen. So we hopped on the hwy up to another spot in the buford area. If you saw a black Z with a black civic behind it that would have been me, but I didnt see any evos out at all.
    06 Mazda 3

where u gonna be tonight?
    06 Mazda 3

Name Says It All

where u gonna be tonight?
    I out ran you one time in my STOCK Trans Am. I'll be glad to hand you your a$$ again tonight. Maybe this time that expensive Corvette can keep up. It takes me about 45 minutes to get up to Pleasant Hill. I'll drive it to meet up with you and line 'em up.

I know someone else in a Z06 that tried to race that same EVO. He punked out bad and said he doesn't street race. That silver Z06 would've waxed his a$$ all over the road. Got my money on Marshall's slow Z for him and the EVO.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spd
    I know someone else in a Z06 that tried to race that same EVO. He punked out bad and said he doesn't street race. That silver Z06 would've waxed his a$$ all over the road. Got my money on Marshall's slow Z for him and the EVO.

That's nice. I've never been offered to race a silver z06 to my memory. I think the only race I've ever declined is to Clark's Supra, for obvious reasons. You must be one of the several ppl who run around Barrett spreading rumors about me losing to blah blah or being too scared to race blah blah. Seems like there's a few of you now.

By the way, I don't street race ever... I mean, the plethora of videos that I make of me racing people are all on closed racetracks that coincidently resemble local interstate highways.

Oh yah, welcome to IA, great first post.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

woah..what happened here..Charlie's tha man!

the normal spot got porkchop invaded, so we moved on to the next, everyone knows the alternatives
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Name Says It All

That's nice. I've never been offered to race a silver z06 to my memory. I think the only race I've ever declined is to Clark's Supra, for obvious reasons. You must be one of the several ppl who run around Barrett spreading rumors about me losing to blah blah or being too scared to race blah blah. Seems like there's a few of you now.

By the way, I don't street race ever... I mean, the plethora of videos that I make of me racing people are all on closed racetracks that coincidently resemble local interstate highways.

Oh yah, welcome to IA, great first post.
    Yeah actually you did decline to race a silver Z06. If you don't remeber it was in a parking deck off of roswell and sandy springs. I walked up to you and you said that you only will race at the track because your car is SLOW.I never said you lost to this or that I just said that you would not race my silver Z06. If you want to race a slower Z06 than mine race marshals Z its stock and mine is not.

Yeah actually you did decline to race a silver Z06. If you don't remeber it was in a parking deck off of roswell and sandy springs. I walked up to you and you said that you only will race at the track because your car is SLOW.I never said you lost to this or that I just said that you would not race my silver Z06. If you want to race a slower Z06 than mine race marshals Z its stock and mine is not.
    I have absolutely no business being in any parking deck anywhere except at my school. I don't recall ever telling anyone I wouldn't race because my car is slow. Looks like you sir, are a pile of blah blah blah. Joining IA just to talk shit randomly must give you a sense of self-gratification, eh?
    www.toyotaofroswell.com

Yes its stock

DAm wtf is up with peaple.Join just to talk crap.
    Just because you have a z06 doesnt mean there isnt something out there that can bust your ass.
    Just Your average 600hp mustang

My mods
    "Research is the difference between speculation and investment."

Certified Gearhead

Wow, where are you going with this? You've only posted 2 posts and it's in here, trying to bash someone.

I happen to be with ct9a gsr EVERYWHERE. OK? And I don't think I remember seeing a Silver Z06. And when we were ever in Roswell/Sandy Springs area, no one ever walked up to ct9a gsr asking about racing, track, or whatever so. I heard joining IA just to "diss" someone was the new cool thing to do now.
    2002 Acura 3.2TL

If you are who I think you are (smokedu) Do you have your car tuned right yet? I remember you were having problems with it cutting off or not starting. My cousin (balck 04 cobra) mentioned you the other day about not seeing you car around for a while.
    Anyway, I hate to play devils advocate, But I remember that night that Luv2sped is talking about. I don't know anything about what was said to who, but that was when we raced Clark's supra. I remember asking you guys if you want to run, and you guys declined.
    04 Terminator

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by Thrust
    If you are who I think you are (smokedu) Do you have your car tuned right yet? I remember you were having problems with it cutting off or not starting. My cousin (balck 04 cobra) mentioned you the other day about not seeing you car around for a while.
    Anyway, I hate to play devils advocate, But I remember that night that Luv2sped is talking about. I don't know anything about what was said to who, but that was when we raced Clark's supra. I remember asking you guys if you want to run, and you guys declined.
    is this the zo6 with the nitrous?

Yeah, I think.
    04 Terminator

the Z06 that raced the viper in gwinnett yesterday was not stock.. heard the purge
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

the Z06 that raced the viper in gwinnett yesterday was not stock.. heard the purge
    Yeap, he purged i twice when he came back in, and everybody was like....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
    2004.5 350z SS

SHift_

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by z33k
    Yeap, he purged i twice when he came back in, and everybody was like....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
    nawzz rules

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    nawzz rules
    w3rd
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

ok, who hasnt raced this viper now? and whats his record??? ill race him just so he can win one!

Count me in..haha..

Unhappy

Well I raced the 05' Viper again with his new 3.73 gear and he walked me pretty bad- @2-2.5 cars. I shut down when he got there cause I was doing nothin but wasting gas.

Oh well guess I got lucky the first time when I beat him by the fender on his old gear.
    06 Mazda 3

Yes its stock

Well I raced the 05' Viper again with his new 3.73 gear and he walked me pretty bad- @2-2.5 cars. I shut down when he got there cause I was doing nothin but wasting gas.

Oh well guess I got lucky the first time when I beat him by the fender on his old gear.
    Still your power vs his.It was still a good fight..But i wouldnt call 2~3 cars a walk away..Unless the walking started early..
    Just Your average 600hp mustang

My mods
    "Research is the difference between speculation and investment."

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by white99gt
    Still your power vs his.It was still a good fight..But i wouldnt call 2~3 cars a walk away..Unless the walking started early..
    he ran away from me from the jump....it was definately a walking. I let off before it became more of a slaughter.
    06 Mazda 3

are you talking about Viper Boy still?
    02' Miata

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast