Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CALLOUT:BLACK(&purple)IX

Default CALLOUT:BLACK(&purple)IX

Okay, I have to do this for 2 reasons. 1) you have purple accents on your car, & 2) The "V8 HA HA" sticker on your rear window. I'm ready to run them when you are. When I beat you, I get to peel that sticker off

slow evo

Hmmm... need a camera guy?

Thats cool with me. The camera man can even ride with me even though I would like to see the sweet ass of the Cobra on video...

lol @ peeling sticker off

slow evo

I'll just be the chase car... that way I won't weigh you down even more. Just send me a PM when and where you guys decide to do this.

oh, okay. I was gonna give him all the advantage he could get

slow evo

If I'm not mistaken, aren't you guys around the same hp? I could be wrong

no, Im about 80hp more than him....but he's got awd, he'll rape me out of the hole....lol

I havent seen him post in forever. I dont think he gets on here much. Cool little fuker tho.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Yea, I think he just posted pics of his car the other day. I remember seeing a black Evo with purple roll bar I think. Maybe someone else.

Bozzio for president.

lol derek don't get scared when he pulls a car instantly on you like jay did!

lol ok lets do it. o and btw the #s at dyno day at forged are false. and u prob know me i used to have the blue 350z with wheels and exhaust. u had a g35 right?

Quote Originally Posted by LS2_KID
    lol derek don't get scared when he pulls a car instantly on you like jay did!

lol, for real. I that was def. a suprise.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIX
    lol ok lets do it. o and btw the #s at dyno day at forged are false. and u prob know me i used to have the blue 350z with wheels and exhaust. u had a g35 right?
    yesir, thats me. I remember when you were talking about getting the EVO. Its definately a lot quicker than the G or Z was. I know the forged dyno reads low, but that means my numbers are false too

I gotta ask you though...why purple?

slow evo

It's a different look but I kinda like it.

Aight I call in car vid camera man. That way we can get two angles.

ATL's Slow3st DSM!!! Ronsam2006's Avatar

Damn I would love to see this race.

SHOTGUN!

hey dustin do a dig to a 100mph then that "v8's haha" sticker will come in hand

12.2 @ 115mph

RESIZE PIC PLEASE

I dont have an IRS brace yet, so I wont run from a dig. We can do any roll you want though.

Quote Originally Posted by DieselNuts
    I gotta ask you though...why purple?
    the purple isnt dark enough IMO. But black and purple...pure sex....just not his color purple.

I dont have an IRS brace yet, so I wont run from a dig. We can do any roll you want though.
    fuk IRS, go get yourself a 9"
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    the purple isnt dark enough IMO. But black and purple...pure sex....just not his color purple.

fuk IRS, go get yourself a 9"
    I've already got one 9", I dont need another I'm not gonna have the car set up for drag, so a SRA wouldnt do me any good in the handling department.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronsam2006
    Damn I would love to see this race.
    yo just dont learn do you, we almost got busted last time for ur focking fault, satay home and dont get no one on trouble, u can see the race when the post it as a video..
    JayJaySTI

I've already got one 9", I dont need another I'm not gonna have the car set up for drag, so a SRA wouldnt do me any good in the handling department.
    ahhh gotcha. My car is heavy as hell so whats the point of trying to make it handle? lol Solid axle fo me.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by jayjaySTI
    yo just dont learn do you, we almost got busted last time for ur focking fault, satay home and dont get no one on trouble, u can see the race when the post it as a video..
    How the fucck was it my fault? We were all racing...there just happened to be a cop up there. You told Billy to go check, but he said there wouldn't be anyone up there. How the fucck was it my fault, did I put a gun to your head and ask you to run? You wanted a 40...so I gave you one. Get your shiit right before you post stupid shiit like that.

One dyno session at Forged Performance the Evo put down like 253whp then a couple weeks later (last weekend) it puts down like 257whp?

This EVO is a BEAST Wooooh man I dont know if a Cobra will be able to take it.

I heard the purple accents make it go faster too

DeiselNuts - I would say good luck but it's going to be a joke watching you :idb: this car.

How the fucck was it my fault? We were all racing...there just happened to be a cop up there. You told Billy to go check, but he said there wouldn't be anyone up there. How the fucck was it my fault, did I put a gun to your head and ask you to run? You wanted a 40...so I gave you one. Get your shiit right before you post stupid shiit like that.
    look focking ricer i told u 1 focking run i pull ur ass wasted my gas, and u wanted to line up again and thats when the popo show up, but what ever
    homofag u will never get it until u get the heat on u. and plis dont reply to this i dont want to whore up this thread.... and listen more bs from u.
    JayJaySTI

look focking ricer i told u 1 focking run i pull ur ass wasted my gas, and u wanted to line up again and thats when the popo show up, but what ever
    homofag u will never get it until u get the heat on u. and plis dont reply to this i dont want to whore up this thread.... and listen more bs from u.
    Fuccking ricer? THat makes no sense....the cop showed up when we did our first run fool. He lasered us when we did the 40-100 run. Ask Billy or the other guy. The only reason you pulled me was because I was spinning at 40 in second gear all the way up to 3rd...and you didn't want to do a 60 roll...cause you know your ass would have been spanked by the time we hit 120. He pulled Billy over cause he was following us when we ran since he couldn't catch us. You were the one that chose to run at the place we ran, so stfu.

HEY, DO ME A FAVOR....TAKE IT TO THE WL

KTHXBIE

Quote Originally Posted by 19'sPrelude
    One dyno session at Forged Performance the Evo put down like 253whp then a couple weeks later (last weekend) it puts down like 257whp?

DeiselNuts - I would say good luck but it's going to be a joke watching you this car.

yep he did put down 253 awhp, but it is making more than that. i like how you are talking smack when you have a prelude

btw is this the fast and the furious prelude with the fusion headlights or something?

edit: i first posted this under blackix's name

Fuccking ricer? THat makes no sense....the cop showed up when we did our first run fool. He lasered us when we did the 40-100 run. Ask Billy or the other guy. The only reason you pulled me was because I was spinning at 40 in second gear all the way up to 3rd...and you didn't want to do a 60 roll...cause you know your ass would have been spanked by the time we hit 120. He pulled Billy over cause he was following us when we ran since he couldn't catch us. You were the one that chose to run at the place we ran, so stfu.
    come down **** face ur not making that much power to loose traction from a 40 roll +if u didn't wanted to get hurt why did u play be a good looser or at least try later **** breath
    JayJaySTI

come down **** face ur not making that much power to loose traction from a 40 roll +if u didn't wanted to get hurt why did u play be a good looser or at least try later **** breath
    Fine, if you think that I wasn't spinning, then please lets do a 60-120...whenever you want. Im a good loser, its just when you were being a **** while going home when I asked for directions, there was no need for that.

IP Banned

Fine, if you think that I wasn't spinning, then please lets do a 60-120...whenever you want. Im a good loser, its just when you were being a **** while going home when I asked for directions, there was no need for that.
    If you were at fault admit it and move on. Be a man. Sh!t happens sometimes. If Jay says that you may have created unwanted attention, then I believe him... You think your little dsm is hot sh!t? Well, prove it.

I'll run you, Blackix, and Dieselnuts.

I will hand all of you your asses. We can set something up for next Saturday. Dig or roll, whatever. Since you're being a little pansy complaining about the 40 kick, we'll do a 60-130. If you win, fine, I don't mind losing. But watch your fuccking mouth, this isn't the whores lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac1
    If you were at fault admit it and move on. Be a man. Sh!t happens sometimes. If Jay says that you may have created unwanted attention, then I believe him... You think your little dsm is hot sh!t? Well, prove it.

I will hand all of you your asses. We can set something up for next Saturday. Dig or roll, whatever. Since you're being a little pansy complaining about the 40 kick, we'll do a 60-130. If you win, fine, I don't mind losing. But watch your fuccking mouth, this isn't the whores lounge.
    LOL...all I said in this thread to begin with was "I would love to watch this race". Believe whatever you want.

I don't mind losing at all. I dont think my DSM is hot shiit....but when someone is a dicck to you, you just feel like you should get them back.

Check post 22, he says it was my fault for the cop coming. Since you believe Jay, please ask him how it was my fault before you come in here accusing me of being at fault? Cause I sure as hell don't know why. Dude...we raced, the cop lasered us both, he obviously came chasing...thats the shiit that comes along with street racing...

i will love to see this race also!
    i'm goin for the cobra!

And my top let back never_finished's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac1

was that you with nitro and all them on the way to the V thursday? I wanted to run you so bad....but we had to get off the next exit...now the car is gone

Quote Originally Posted by LS2_KID
    yep he did put down 253 awhp, but it is making more than that. i like how you are talking smack when you have a prelude

btw is this the fast and the furious prelude with the fusion headlights or something?

edit: i first posted this under blackix's name
    Yes I do have a prelude, I also have a black C5 that dustin has been wanting to lose too as well. The funny thing about the prelude is that it put down more whp than his evo, so call it rice or fast and the furious but I've got the title in hand when he wants to run the prelude. I'll save the title for the C5 for whenever your ready to back up that loud mouth of yours.

DeiselNuts - I would say good luck but it's going to be a joke watching you :idb: this car.

hey tokyo drift why dont you race your little rice cooker against the evo if he's only making "257whp" it should be an easy race for your little car.

RICERS GTFO------------->

12.2 @ 115mph

RESIZE PIC PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by A4_DaFxUp
    hey tokyo drift why dont you race your little rice cooker against the evo if he's only making "257whp" it should be an easy race for your little car.

RICERS GTFO------------->
    If you'd take the diick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize that I just said I'd race for titles. I'll be glad to take your titles too when your ready.

Yes I do have a prelude, I also have a black C5 that dustin has been wanting to lose too as well. The funny thing about the prelude is that it put down more whp than his evo, so call it rice or fast and the furious but I've got the title in hand when he wants to run the prelude. I'll save the title for the C5 for whenever your ready to back up that loud mouth of yours.
    LOL he would have no problem with "your" C5 and neither would i'll put 500 on it tonight..

where are your balls at now boy?

If you'd take the diick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize that I just said I'd race for titles. I'll be glad to take your titles too when your ready.

mmmk. well how would a d!ck in my mouth impare me from reading? stfu this isnt fast and the furious we dont race for "pinks" but we sure as hell will take your money.

bring that pos prelude out id like to blow your body kit away you fuking ricer. or wait is it a ford fusion idk i couldve sworn it was a prelude tho...

12.2 @ 115mph

RESIZE PIC PLEASE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast