Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: **** CALL OUT ( lankhouse ) ********

You didn't even have a job then. wtf are you talking about? and your pregnant girl employeed by Walmart had to pay for yours.

It was two dollars... send me your address and I'll send you $20 to take care of hardship.

Hell, if I knew it was going to be such a strain on your financial situation I would have ran the debit card. Ask Brandon if he didn't have 2 full tanks of diesel fuel in his truck when I returned it. Had to use the debit card to pay for that...

Now if you would pull you head out of your ass and not be so ignorant, you could remember that you insisted that ya'll would take care of it.

In all seriousness, why all the sudden you turn to a big douche bag? wanna sound cool for all your "little IA friends"?

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FAHHQUE700
    You didn't even have a job then. wtf are you talking about? and your pregnant girl employeed by Walmart had to pay for yours.

It was two dollars... send me your address and I'll send you $20 to take care of hardship.

Hell, if I knew it was going to be such a strain on your financial situation I would have ran the debit card. Ask Brandon if he didn't have 2 full tanks of diesel fuel in his truck when I returned it. Had to use the debit card to pay for that...

Now if you would pull you head out of your ass and not be so ignorant, you could remember that you insisted that ya'll would take care of it.

In all seriousness, why all the sudden you turn to a big douche bag? wanna sound cool for all your "little IA friends"?

.. Thats all I see, Point is you had no money, So you told us, I was nice and offered to pay your bill..

On A Side Note..... At what point did you save 100k to pay cash for 2 trucks, Cause if I remember you always used Brandons Truck,
    SO....
    (my answer for you)
    You live on your daddy's land.. Your grandma died and left you a few penny's and you bought some new cars and paid on your card card debit..
    (My reply)
    Well I'm glad... Maybe you can pay for that kids education, so he don't end up like you asking for things, and expecting people to pay for his food... Mama's Boy !!

Now if you said something a little nicer than I would have let you slide..

Have a nice day !!

p.s I got more to come, if you keep on..... ..

Later !!

Bobby

-zen motors-

Quote Originally Posted by z0-sick
    ya who cares about a real call out i forgot u guys like hearing about gay ass civics racing a 18 sec cars

LEAVINU COME GET SOME TOO :idb: :idb: :idb:

wow.. ever heard of something called humor?

and learn to direct your hostility at the right people.

-zen motors-

Quote Originally Posted by z0-sick
    im sorry u think im cocky for making a call out and for wanting to race my **** that u dont have its not my fault, i never said anything about being better than anyone, so my bad your a hater ill just add you to that list

by the way that whole paragraph doesnt make any since
    you saying you want to steal from me? try to get it out of a bank lol and anyone wants to come in my house where my kids are wont come out its not to wise.

you are seriously the definition of pure ignorance! your callout has nothing to do with you inability to get along with the rest of the kids.. your blindness to your own faults makes me almost sad for you.. almost.

2.3 Evo 8

Fighting and putting peoples business out there over $2?

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.7_Tundra
    Fighting and putting peoples business out there over $2?

Wow.
    x2

Take it to pm's or take it to the street (race)
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345