Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My old video....

That was a cool video man
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

good runs nice m3.

You Want 5 'Cross Yo Lip? Fred Sanford's Avatar

Oh foolish 6.0, how you paddle in circles.
    First you're a baller, now you're asking why I point out your paltry income. I'm told that figure was current. I'm trying to figure out how 42k/yr equates to baller status. That's right, you are just sucking your dads tit and putting up a front like his things are yours. Hell, his name is probably on the title of that ****box z06 you have. It would be easy for me to pull the same thing, but I prefer earning my own stuff. Not that I couldn't get a free ride from my dad, those magic letters in front of his name, DR., make things a lot easier in life. I digress.

So, driving a z06 makes you far from a fast food worker? Hahaha I could work at Pizza Hut PT at night and in less than a year buy your car. Lucky for me I have a real job. One of the perks of having higher education. Looking at your spelling, it's apparent you lack anything higher than a GED. But that's ok right? You'll always have daddy to milk. I'm sure your dad has had thoughts of killing you in your sleep many times due to the enourmous failure you've turned out to be. A mooching, ****ty tattooed, beanpole, uneducated, wigger loser of a son...yeah I'm pretty sure a jury would consider it justifiable homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford
    Freehand by one of the best shops? Lmao you must be on drugs. Your tats looks like michael j fox did them during an earthquake. That's the thing about you trashy people with crap tats, you will swear till the end that they are hot when everyone knows it's quite the opposite.

You're trying to impress me with an '03 z06? Roofles....mad roofles. $30k car right there broseph. Talk about slinging mad cash around. You must have just walked into the dealer and made it rain huh?
    And since you are so hellbent on knowing, I spent 0 time looking up your myspace. Someone sent me all your info via AIM along with the link for that picture. I wouldn't waste my time looking for a pic of you, if I wanted to I'd just check out scangwinett. I'm sure you are up there once or twice a week. Anyone with tats that ****ty has prob had a jail visit or 5.

As for you blabbering about a Maerati, should I be impressed that you borrowed daddy's car? It's apparent you sponge off daddy since my sources tell me you bank a hardcore $42k a yr. A shame you have to ride daddy's coat tails. Anyway, lets have some fun with math. $42k / 50 (I'll give 2 weeks vaca just to be nice) weeks = $840 a week. Then you claim to work 60-70 hrs a week. So we will go with 65. $840/65 = $12.92 hr. Holy cowballs, you are the king of crunk making the mad dollars son! You make peanuts, face it. I reiterate my previous statement, you fail.

IA's Pervert

Oh foolish 6.0, how you paddle in circles.
    First you're a baller, now you're asking why I point out your paltry income. I'm told that figure was current. I'm trying to figure out how 42k/yr equates to baller status. That's right, you are just sucking your dads tit and putting up a front like his things are yours. Hell, his name is probably on the title of that ****box z06 you have. It would be easy for me to pull the same thing, but I prefer earning my own stuff. Not that I couldn't get a free ride from my dad, those magic letters in front of his name, DR., make things a lot easier in life. I digress.

So, driving a z06 makes you far from a fast food worker? Hahaha I could work at Pizza Hut PT at night and in less than a year buy your car. Lucky for me I have a real job. One of the perks of having higher education. Looking at your spelling, it's apparent you lack anything higher than a GED. But that's ok right? You'll always have daddy to milk. I'm sure your dad has had thoughts of killing you in your sleep many times due to the enourmous failure you've turned out to be. A mooching, ****ty tattooed, beanpole, uneducated, wigger loser of a son...yeah I'm pretty sure a jury would consider it justifiable homicide.
    I asked why you pointed out what I was making a year ago? Did your butt buddy minions not have the correct information? They must fail at life just like you. You see I never came in here to act like a baller, YOU did you tool. You came in here spewing **** from your mouth how you are high and mighty with your M3 and are so "above" everyone that drives a GTO. You say you prefer earning your own stuff, what stuff might that be, I dont even know who the fck you are, so that means you are probably some 16 year old bullied homosexual that has failed to try and belittle me with his fantasy world. Yea your dad being a doctor is cool and all....i guess....does he practice homosexuality? once again you try and belittle the fact that I drive a z06, yet you claim to drive a car that cost just as much, you really are that ****ing stupid. You try and act so high and mighty with your "higher" education and sweet job. Well what is your degree in and what do you do for a living? You judged my intellect from a few mispelled words, You love to show how ignorant you are!

I dont mooch, my tattoo's cost more then your life is worth, I admit im skinny, I am educated enough to be more intelligent then you are, and if you think im a wigger, then I feel bad for you and your case of down syndrome. Is that why it took you this long with your short weak reply that failed at belittling me? you were veiwing this thread last night for HOURS, and nothing, it took you this long to come up with that pathetic post? I really pity people like you...You really have to go online and call everyone tralier trash(even though the house I live in would make yours look like a single-wide) and try and act like some educated rich person. So in reality im sure its the exact opposite, you are probably middle class at best, you drive a car worth the same as mine, I bet you got some **** degree from a **** college, and your a flaming homosexual that has no friends other then a few minions online to gather up wrong information about people you "try" to E-battle. One last time, GO KILL YOURSELF, PLEASE, maybe this time you can accomplish that, because im sure you have Failed at that before just like you have failed at life.
    Last edited by 6.0GTO; 09-17-2008 at 11:38 AM.

2.3 Evo 8

It's apparent you sponge off daddy since my sources tell me you bank a hardcore $42k a yr. A shame you have to ride daddy's coat tails. Anyway, lets have some fun with math. $42k / 50 (I'll give 2 weeks vaca just to be nice) weeks = $840 a week. Then you claim to work 60-70 hrs a week. So we will go with 65. $840/65 = $12.92 hr. Holy cowballs, you are the king of crunk making the mad dollars son! You make peanuts, face it. I reiterate my previous statement, you fail.

Holy ownage!

Certified Gearhead

2 grown adult having a heated argument.

guy1: My Car is Nicer!!
    guy2: No! Mine is!!
    guy1: oh yeah, im a baller and make more than you!!
    guy2: NO YOUR NOT!
    guy1: YES I AM!!

*meanwhile, US is facing severe economic crisis*

God bless America.
    Last edited by MS3ZZ; 09-17-2008 at 01:36 PM.

IA's Pervert

Quote Originally Posted by 5.7_Tundra
    Holy ownage!
    How is that Holy Ownage? Thats what I was making last year at 19 years old. Or were you impressed by his 2nd grade math skills?

IA's Pervert

Quote Originally Posted by jtownaccord
    Coming from a guy that drives a POS 11 year old accord, I don't get it

Fred bought it back in '04 new from what I've heard. I'd assume he's upgraded cars since then. Your retort after his lashing against you was nothing more than profusely weak, that's all I've got to say

I just hope after he replies(if he does), your next reply won't be the same thing you've posted the last 3-4times, just rephrased.
    Last edited by hydroshutter; 09-17-2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: adding some

IA's Pervert

Quote Originally Posted by hydroshutter
    Fred bought it back in '04 new from what I've heard. I'd assume he's upgraded cars since then. Your retort after his lashing against you was nothing more than profusely weak, that's all I've got to say

I just hope after he replies(if he does), your next reply won't be the same thing you've posted the last 3-4times, just rephrased.
    I like how you over looked that fact all he does is repeat the same retorical Bull**** and "lash" me with bad information and pathetic attempts to insult me. Nutswingers FTL. The 16 year old keyboard warrior couldnt even complete 2nd grade math, quite sad. His arguments are weak and his information is wrong, yet you are hanging on his nuts, SWEET...

Quote Originally Posted by 6.0GTO
    I like how you over looked that fact all he does is repeat the same retorical Bull**** and "lash" me with bad information and pathetic attempts to insult me. Nutswingers FTL. The 16 year old keyboard warrior couldnt even complete 2nd grade math, quite sad. His arguments are weak and his information is wrong, yet you are hanging on his nuts, SWEET...
    Wow, I'm not even sure where to start.

I suppose I'll say the same thing again, only this time you've taken my point and said it back to me. It would seem like a waste of time to me had I just reworded what someone said and typed it back to them, guess you have time to do that. I'll let you get the last word in so you feel you've won this little debate.

IA's Pervert

Quote Originally Posted by hydroshutter
    Wow, I'm not even sure where to start.

I suppose I'll say the same thing again, only this time you've taken my point and said it back to me. It would seem like a waste of time to me had I just reworded what someone said and typed it back to them, guess you have time to do that. I'll let you get the last word in so you feel you've won this little debate.
    SWEET I AM THE WINNER!!!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies:

He can buy what ever car he wants... Jtown has plenty of cash... and I know he makes over 42k and he's a young guy too.

He has is own house and property, which I'm almost certain is paid for...
    All of his cars are paid for I'm sure of...
    And the somabich just bought his ole lady one of those rich fancy purses...

Never assume so much...

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

I'm sure your dad has had thoughts of killing you in your sleep many times due to the enourmous failure you've turned out to be. A mooching, ****ty tattooed, beanpole, uneducated, wigger loser of a son...yeah I'm pretty sure a jury would consider it justifiable homicide.
    The force is strong with you.

***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

i was just laughing at his joke he came up with about your tats looking like michael j fox did them in an earthquake. i dont give a **** what you drive or how new it is. i love my POS 11 year old accord, it serves its purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by FAHHQUE700
    He can buy what ever car he wants... Jtown has plenty of cash... and I know he makes over 42k and he's a young guy too.

He has is own house and property, which I'm almost certain is paid for...
    All of his cars are paid for I'm sure of...
    And the somabich just bought his ole lady one of those rich fancy purses...

Never assume so much...
    all is paid for. you are ballin pretty hard yourself. race car, truck, boat, house, and a wife and kid.

IA's Pervert

i was just laughing at his joke he came up with about your tats looking like michael j fox did them in an earthquake. i dont give a **** what you drive or how new it is. i love my POS 11 year old accord, it serves its purpose.
    Fair enough.

Fair enough.
    i see u are from canton. maybe i will see you around. did u say u got a zo6, what color?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

Fair enough.
    Cute yall are like buddies now. You should go on a date or something.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

IA's Pervert

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    Cute yall are like buddies now. You should go on a date or something.
    FAIL

all is paid for. you are ballin pretty hard yourself. race car, truck, boat, house, and a wife and kid.
    Nah, there's a difference... I'm in big debt!

IA Member

Thacker once again shows what an ignorant fatass he is. He drives a gto, which much like him, is fat, slow, and ugly. It's no wonder he wants to hate on an I-6. No matter that a Ford Focus has better resale than his garbage gto, while the bimmer holds reslae quite strongly. My '04 M3, stock for stock, beat an '05 gto at sdr. Not to mention the fact the bimmer is comfy, classy, and has precision German engineering behind it. Whereas that turd gto was basically built by cavemen. I'm waiting for you to say how nice the gto interior is, it seems to be the only thing you homo gto owners can brag about. Here is a news flash though tubby, the interior isn't that nice at all.
    By the time I finish typing this, thackers gto has depreciated by $700. Don't get me started on the G8, it's failing just as hard as the gto did. Sucky **** cars for poor ******s who can't afford a real vehicle.
    Wow, worse resale than a ford focus? Aren't we exaggerating, 2004's sold regularly for 24k-25k. You still see them go for 16k-18k all the time in good shape.. I see tons of 2004 m3's in awesome shape for about 28-29k.. New, they were what.. 45k-50k? I'm not seeing much of an argument here. They both depreciate. I mean it's not like it depreciates like a Jaguar or something that started at 50k-60k and is now worth 15k. I couldn't complain about a GTO at all. It gets better gas mileage and is faster than a M3. Not to mention with the extra 20k you saved, I sure wouldn't mind blowing a few thousand to tweak the suspension. If you had bought one, perhaps you coulda taken the 20k you saved and got a brain transplant or penis enlargement, or whatever went wrong when you were born that made you such a douche. Then maybe you wouldn't be on here on the forum ragging on fellow car enthusiasts. Especially one who has a car that is likely faster and handles better than the very car you drive. The sooner you learn to accept that different people like different cars, and stop being an ******* whiner, the better off you'll be.

I actually feel sorry for you.

Josh

bokiy.. that stit was slow. . is it any faster now?
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

Quote Originally Posted by crafty
    bokiy.. that stit was slow. . is it any faster now?
    I'd hope so.

2.3 Evo 8

How is that Holy Ownage? Thats what I was making last year at 19 years old. Or were you impressed by his 2nd grade math skills?
    Because $12.92 an hour sucks especially working 60-70 hours a week. I start my employees off at 12 an hour so yes, he owned your a$$.

IA's Pervert

Quote Originally Posted by 5.7_Tundra
    Because $12.92 an hour sucks especially working 60-70 hours a week. I start my employees off at 12 an hour so yes, he owned your a$$.
    Once again that job is from a year ago, so I still don't get it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12