Thread: Itunes help

Default Itunes help

Ive decided its time to get a new laptop and i was wondering how i will go about transferring all the music and things on my phone (iphone 5) to the new computer. If i download itunes on the new one can i just plug my phone in and get all of the music and everything off of it if I log in with my account on the new computer?

Quote Originally Posted by antiv6 View Post
    Ive decided its time to get a new laptop and i was wondering how i will go about transferring all the music and things on my phone (iphone 5) to the new computer. If i download itunes on the new one can i just plug my phone in and get all of the music and everything off of it if I log in with my account on the new computer?
    Only the things you've bought from iTunes. That music is in the cloud. The rest you're gonna have to transfer over with an external HD or something.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

ok thanks

There is a program out there called Xilisoft hone transfer. It is very simple and easy to use.

*iPhone, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Only the things you've bought from iTunes. That music is in the cloud. The rest you're gonna have to transfer over with an external HD or something.
    funny how people throw that word around in any scenario involving the internets now.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
    funny how people throw that word around in any scenario involving the internets now.
    Sorry. It can be in the cloud, but your iTunes account keeps track of what you've purchased through them...

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01