Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: iPhone lovers

Please just STFU. Every post you make is a damn lie. Go back in the trailer and tell that mother of yours to make us all a nice sammich.

Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
    Please just STFU. Every post you make is a damn lie. Go back in the trailer and tell that mother of yours to make us all a nice sammich.
    You're so immature dude. Grow up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Hit that soft spot?

Hit that soft spot?
    Actually no lol I'm laughing at you dude. You try to hard to insult. Your saying the same shit over and over again. Learn some new shit. The trailer joke is getting old. Want to know something sad? My step dad lives in a trailer and makes over 80k working for esstes (or however you spell it) you believe that one is poor because they live in a trailer....well you're wrong.....again lol

<3 Catnipples

I'm not trying. If that's the best I could come up with well then that's pathetic.

On a serious note though, no BS, why do you feel the need to lie so much about stuff that doesn't matter? I had a friend that had the same issue and unfortunately, there was only so much I would stand before separating my ways. If someone feels that your statement may be false and asks for proof, then why not just provide the requested proof and let it end? Providing proof doesn't mean we'd rip into more, that would put us in our place and we could all move on. Rather simple process really. You may think that all we want to do is pick on you and we have but that's only because every statement you've made, you've either backpedaled and/or come back with another BS statement. Again, this is a serious question.

I'm not trying. If that's the best I could come up with well then that's pathetic.

On a serious note though, no BS, why do you feel the need to lie so much about stuff that doesn't matter? I had a friend that had the same issue and unfortunately, there was only so much I would stand before separating my ways. If someone feels that your statement may be false and asks for proof, then why not just provide the requested proof and let it end? Providing proof doesn't mean we'd rip into more, that would put us in our place and we could all move on. Rather simple process really. You may think that all we want to do is pick on you and we have but that's only because every statement you've made, you've either backpedaled and/or come back with another BS statement. Again, this is a serious question.
    Well the proof he was asking to see i didn't feel was necessary. They made it seem as if i was bragging about the rom i tinker with. It wouldn't even be worth posting. I'm not friends with any of you. If y'all met me in person you would think I was two different people based on what I've portrayed myself on this forum. Most was in good fun. I don't mind being the center of a joke. I get on here to blow off steam and talk shit. Helps me with my shitty day at work. I'm very sarcastic which doesn't at all show when typing on a forum. Most stuff i lie about are things i don't want ppl to know. Just because i don't provide physical proof doesn't mean I'm lying. I haven't given yall reason to believe me so i understand where y'all are coming from.

<3 Catnipples

Remember this, how one talks/acts on a board is a representation of that person off the board. If you come off as a dbag (not saying you but in general), people will have a negative thought you. If you make a bold statement like you have been, providing proof will often help your case. People may not still believe it but at the end of the day, you can't make everyone help. You claim that the GS3 is a much better phone than the iPhone5 and to backup my statement stating otherwise, I took the time to find comparison videos of the two. Regardless, their both great phones and will suite everyone's needs, it boils down to personal preference. If I were to go the Droid route, and believe me, I've had an interest in trying it out again, my choice would the GS3. I personally feel the screen of the GS3 is too large and like the ability to use my iPhone5 using only one hand. I don't have any reason to really customize my phone as it does everything I need it right out of the box with out hesitation.

Remember this, how one talks/acts on a board is a representation of that person off the board. If you come off as a dbag (not saying you but in general), people will have a negative thought you. If you make a bold statement like you have been, providing proof will often help your case. People may not still believe it but at the end of the day, you can't make everyone help. You claim that the GS3 is a much better phone than the iPhone5 and to backup my statement stating otherwise, I took the time to find comparison videos of the two. Regardless, their both great phones and will suite everyone's needs, it boils down to personal preference. If I were to go the Droid route, and believe me, I've had an interest in trying it out again, my choice would the GS3. I personally feel the screen of the GS3 is too large and like the ability to use my iPhone5 using only one hand. I don't have any reason to really customize my phone as it does everything I need it right out of the box with out hesitation.
    I understand.

To me i think both gs3 and iphone5 are even. They both have things the other one doesn't. It all comes down to personal preference i guess. I've had bad luck with iPhones.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Well the proof he was asking to see i didn't feel was necessary. They made it seem as if i was bragging about the rom i tinker with. It wouldn't even be worth posting. I'm not friends with any of you. If y'all met me in person you would think I was two different people based on what I've portrayed myself on this forum. Most was in good fun. I don't mind being the center of a joke. I get on here to blow off steam and talk shit. Helps me with my shitty day at work. I'm very sarcastic which doesn't at all show when typing on a forum. Most stuff i lie about are things i don't want ppl to know. Just because i don't provide physical proof doesn't mean I'm lying. I haven't given yall reason to believe me so i understand where y'all are coming from.

You made the claim. You showed that you didn't understand the basics of how a phone operates and argued after the truth was presented to you. You claimed that you made typos when you clearly didn't understand what was reality. These are things that you did - no one else.

You lied and got caught as you are unable to back up your statements. You made the claim which means the burden of proof is on you - no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    You made the claim. You showed that you didn't understand the basics of how a phone operates and argued after the truth was presented to you. You claimed that you made typos when you clearly didn't understand what was reality. These are things that you did - no one else.

You lied and got caught as you are unable to back up your statements. You made the claim which means the burden of proof is on you - no one else.
    Whatever you say man (:

<3 Catnipples

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345