Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iPhone lovers

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    GoPro is developing the software - but it is currently not available on Adroid, only available on iPhone - which is exactly what I originally stated, but you wanted to argue about something that you have absolutely no knowledge about.

Having the remote makes it much easier to turn on more than one GoPro at the same time. I know - I have multiple GoPros, and have the remote system as well.
    Ah so iphone has an upper hand on one aspect. Doubt a lot of ppl care to remote play their go pros though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    They wouldn't allow there phone to run all 4 processors that would over heat and drain the battery. Mine is just a dual core so its not that bad having them run all the time. You're not telling me anything i don't know already.

You are have no clue about how processors work at all. They all work on multithreaded applications, as the kernel manages what data packets go to each.

Read Hardware and design: Samsung Galaxy S III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

You are have no clue about how processors work at all. They all work on multithreaded applications, as the kernel manages what data packets go to each.

Read Hardware and design: Samsung Galaxy S III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I'm not running a bionic kernel dude lol i said that earlier. Again my phone is at 2.3ghz.

<3 Catnipples

By posting that link you have proved my case...when both processors are on they double the speed..so 1ghz turns too 2ghz.

Mine is always on.... meaning my speeds are always doubled. 2ghz.

You don't get it. You must be too stupid to comprehend. 1GHZ DUAL CORE IS NOT THE SAME AS 2GHZ.

You have 2 cores, and they each operate at 1GHZ - they do not add their values together. They simply split the data on apps that are written to allow multithreading and process some data packets on each processor. 2 1GHZ cores would be more like a single 1.4GHz processor on total completed computation time, not a 2GHZ, but that is only true on an application written for multithreading. On a single threaded application, only 1 core could process the instructions, even if you have "both cores on all the time".

I'm not running a bionic kernel dude lol i said that earlier. Again my phone is at 2.3ghz.

Wow, you really showed that you don't have a clue with that statement. Beliefve what you want, but you are clearly wrong.

your phones specs: Motorola DROID BIONIC XT875 - Full phone specifications

Chipset
    TI OMAP 4430

CPU
    Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9

GPU
    PowerVR SGX540

You don't get it. You must be too stupid to comprehend. 1GHZ DUAL CORE IS NOT THE SAME AS 2GHZ.

You have 2 cores, and they each operate at 1GHZ - they do not add their values together. They simply split the data on apps that are written to allow multithreading and process some data packets on each processor. 2 1GHZ cores would be more like a single 1.4GHz processor on total completed computation time, not a 2GHZ, but that is only true on an application written for multithreading. On a single threaded application, only 1 core could process the instructions, even if you have "both cores on all the time".
    Yeah I'm so stupid.

Yet my phone is 20x faster now then it was before I got it? But your tech talk made it seem as if its not possible. Would you like to look at my phone?

<3 Catnipples

Yeah I'm so stupid.

Yet my phone is 20x faster now then it was before I got it? But your tech talk made it seem as if its not possible. Would you like to look at my phone?

How did you benchmark 20x the speed?
    I already know that you just make up numbers.

Wow, you really showed that you don't have a clue with that statement. Beliefve what you want, but you are clearly wrong.

your phones specs: Motorola DROID BIONIC XT875 - Full phone specifications

Chipset
    TI OMAP 4430

CPU
    Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9

GPU
    PowerVR SGX540
    Lolololololol

I flashed another kernel...my phone isnt at all at bionic specs... you're trying to prove me wrong but not understanding that. I'm not running anything that came on the phone.

<3 Catnipples

How did you benchmark 20x the speed?
    I already know that you just make up numbers.
    Running another kernel/software combo..... not really that hard man. Bionic kernels cant be over clocked.

<3 Catnipples

You did not change the processor out of the phone for another. Your hardware is the CPU. Kernel is software, not the hardware. Overclocking your hardware, you can take the Bionic to 1.2 fairly safely, and might be able to run yours at 1.3 (some have). 1.5 tends to have audio issues and not as stable. Don't believe me, go talk to others on XDA.

You are not overclocking to 2.3, period. Not possible. And 2 cores on 1 processor do not add their values together.

Running another kernel/software combo..... not really that hard man. Bionic kernels cant be over clocked.

You are wrong: How To: Overclock Your Droid Bionic Video Tutorial! OPPtimizer Projekt - Page 2 - xda-developers

You did not change the processor out of the phone for another. Your hardware is the CPU. Kernel is software, not the hardware. Overclocking your hardware, you can take the Bionic to 1.2 fairly safely, and might be able to run yours at 1.3 (some have). 1.5 tends to have audio issues and not as stable. Don't believe me, go talk to others on XDA.

You are not overclocking to 2.3, period. Not possible. And 2 cores on 1 processor do not add their values together.
    Ok man whatever you say.

All in all Android is better hand down then iphone.

End thread.

<3 Catnipples

You need to start with some basics: 7 myths about quad-core phones (Smartphones Unlocked) | Mobile - CNET News

I perfer Android for my own personal uses, but for a contolled deployment for an enterprise, or for a user who doesn't tend to modify their phone (like my mom, wife, and daughter), the current iPhone offering is better than the current Andoid offerings.

David, you're now trying to explain something to someone that obviously didn't graduate H.S. The guys over at XDA would laugh at his silly statements.

Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
    David, you're now trying to explain something to someone that obviously didn't graduate H.S. The guys over at XDA would laugh at his silly statements.
    Please tell me about all the kids who graduate high school that flash roms and other software onto their phones. What an idiotic comment. I'm on xda I've created my own rom for gingerbread.

<3 Catnipples

You obviously can't comprehend how these phones work. Look at how many kids that are still in school that now have day jobs breaking the Android/Apple codes for us end users to be able to enjoy.

IA.COM Founder.

Lol @ this thread.. Both phones are the same price with a contract, correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by Julio View Post
    Lol @ this thread.. Both phones are the same price with a contract, correct ?
    Correct.

I'm on xda I've created my own rom for gingerbread.
    Link plz? I want to read about this project of yours. I am very curious- somewhat skeptical.

Also, if you can prove you did that I'll take your reps out of the red lol.

Here is a comparison of the GS3 (Quad-core opposed to the American dual-core) vs the iPhone5. Obviously there are a lot of reviews online between the two phones but I chose a couple from a none-bias company to ensure there were no automatic favorites. Results speak for themselves. Could the GS3 be made to run a little quicker? Possible but I'm looking for a stock vs stock comparison.

Here is another video since we're limited to post one video per post.

When are they going to ban your hillbilly ass? By next week you're going to be trolling every sub forum bitching and moaning about how shit you make up is fact and then backpedal and claim it was a mistake or misunderstanding. Oh yes, almost forgot, you'll make a "you're a gay, suck my nuts" comment. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by PTCDC5 View Post
    When are they going to ban your hillbilly ass? By next week you're going to be trolling every sub forum bitching and moaning about how shit you make up is fact and then backpedal and claim it was a mistake or misunderstanding. Oh yes, almost forgot, you'll make a "you're a gay, suck my nuts" comment. Carry on.
    Hillbilly, I'm far from that sir. The insults are childish. Please do grow up soon.

<3 Catnipples

FUK YALL DROIDS AND RAGGEDY ASS IPHONES, BITCH!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Oh good job guys a typo...you proved me wrong once again. I'm wrong y'all are right.

Over clocking is pretty easy on a android that's rooted kids. They make apps for it. Some kernels can't be over clocked but it's easy to flash another kernel that can be. I was meaning to say 1.3ghz. As for battery life I've had numerous people complain it blows. My gf has the 4s (sucks) and the screen quality is garbage. My bionic isn't even for screen quality and it looks 10x better.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about at all? Like I said, you believe these words are interchangeable, and they are not. As David said, 1.5ghz is proven unstable. Would you at least look in XDA for your lies rather than just make them up? I mean this isnt even amusing.

And the numbers 1 and 3 arent even next to each other on the keyboard.....Stop backpedaling, and get out of this thread.......

Shit, I received my first cell phone in the 8th grade. I'm sure many people on here had this phone as well. I had numerous different face plates.

hell yeah, and the only game was snake

bitches still like the snake game...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Hillbilly, I'm far from that sir. The insults are childish. Please do grow up soon.

What's your name on XDA? I want to see this gingerbread rom of yours.Let's see if you really are "running both full time"

No need to show off my work for ppl like yall to just cut it down and be little it.

I was just showing all you iphone posers that there are phones that can keep up. Forgot to mention the oh so great nexus 7.

I just installed a new screen. Yes one and three are not close but my screen seems to have a sensor issue. I guess that's my fault for buying ebay.

I'm not big into Modding phones like i used to be a few years ago. It's not like I still cant though. No need to start talking shit.

<3 Catnipples

No need to show off my work for ppl like yall to just cut it down and be little it.

I was just showing all you iphone posers that there are phones that can keep up. Forgot to mention the oh so great nexus 7.

I just installed a new screen. Yes one and three are not close but my screen seems to have a sensor issue. I guess that's my fault for buying ebay.

I'm not big into Modding phones like i used to be a few years ago. It's not like I still cant though. No need to start talking shit.

So, basically you lied about having a ROM up on XDA. That's for clearing that up. That's what I expected you to respond with.

I took a look at those video's as well. If the gs3 in video takes that long to load simple apps my bionic would make it look like one of those nokia phones. Last night i got my phone over clocked to 1.333ghz. I know longer run gingerbread as i'm on the 4.0.4 .233 build (ICS) i may have been confused by other xda Developers on the dual core issue we were discussing. It makes since. The information its split up and sent to which ever processor. From my understanding i was thinking that when both processors are running it could process this information a lot quicker then just splitting it up between the two. certain games i play need both processors to run graphics and other information.

I'll admit I'm wrong but i was given misleading information. My phone is at 1.333ghz not 2.3ghz. Still a lot faster then a iphone 5

<3 Catnipples

So, basically you lied about having a ROM up on XDA. That's for clearing that up. That's what I expected you to respond with.
    No i do have a beta rom. Just don't care to post it because its nothing spectacular.

<3 Catnipples

You sit here and brag about it and then you back out of wanting to put it up on display? Either put up or shut up.

You sit here and brag about it and then you back out of wanting to put it up on display? Either put up or shut up.
    Never bragged at all about it.

<3 Catnipples

This whole thread you bragged about your phoned being over-clocked to 2.3 million GHZ and that it beats the shit out of an iPhone. So again, put it up or are you scarred?

No i do have a beta rom. Just don't care to post it because its nothing spectacular.

Let me make this perfectly clear - I am calling you a liar. You stated that you have a Gingerbread ROM up on XDA. I am saying that you are a liar and you do not have one on the XDA forums.

Man I love the threads that this guy is in. Makes my day go by so much quicker.

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

This whole thread you bragged about your phoned being over-clocked to 2.3 million GHZ and that it beats the shit out of an iPhone. So again, put it up or are you scarred?
    He was given misleading information. Not sure by who though. Guy sounds like a fucking politician.

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

Let me make this perfectly clear - I am calling you a liar. You stated that you have a Gingerbread ROM up on XDA. I am saying that you are a liar and you do not have one on the XDA forums.
    I'm +1 to that.

So you're running the newest version of ICS, correct? As well as overclocked to 1.333 ghz?

Care to show us the specs proving this?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast