Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iPhone lovers

I'm not upset at all. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PTCDC5 View Post
    What 95% of people fail to acknowledge is that most of the people who cry and cheer for all this "customization" that they do to their phones are rooting their phones. Jailbreak the iPhone and you're on the same playing field as far as being able to do whatever you want. If you think you're smarter than Google and Apple and can tweak and modify the OS to overall offer a better experience, please let them know. They'll be more than happy to offer you a job.

And I'm glad someone already brought up the OS efficiency; Android based devices are forced to run bloated hardware simply to compete. iOS is fair superior in regards to this. E36slide, I await you "facts" which will denounce mine.
    I don't have to state facts i can show them. Bring your shitty over priced status symbol iphone over to my house and do a speed test vs my android and watch it destroy it in every way. An iphone 5 jail broken is not the same as a android rooted. Jail breaking a iphone allows you too switch between providers as rooting gives you super user access to delete apps that came on the phone. Switch kernels for better battery life, use pretty much any software out there provided to androids. I'm not just an everyday iphone hater. I've had both and I like that if i want to have another type of software provided on say the evo i can go to the developers page and flash a rom that's derived from said software.

IPhones out sell other phones simply because there not another phone like it in their market. There easy to use and have a clean and simple OS. Not until the 5 did they start making them durable lol so obviously ppl buy them to show some type of status. I can name quite a few androids that can compare....htc evo, htc charge, htc thunderbolt, DROID 4, bionic, razer max, nexus, Galaxy s 3 ect....many selections that offer different aspects...if android was to combine all of these phones it would make iPhones look stupid. Not only are androids screens bigger but there a lot clearer too. Nothing like Samsung clarity.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I don't have to state facts i can show them. Bring your shitty over priced status symbol iphone over to my house and do a speed test vs my android and watch it destroy it in every way. An iphone 5 jail broken is not the same as a android rooted. Jail breaking a iphone allows you too switch between providers as rooting gives you super user access to delete apps that came on the phone. Switch kernels for better battery life, use pretty much any software out there provided to androids. I'm not just an everyday iphone hater. I've had both and I like that if i want to have another type of software provided on say the evo i can go to the developers page and flash a rom that's derived from said software.

IPhones out sell other phones simply because there not another phone like it in their market. There easy to use and have a clean and simple OS. Not until the 5 did they start making them durable lol so obviously ppl buy them to show some type of status. I can name quite a few androids that can compare....htc evo, htc charge, htc thunderbolt, DROID 4, bionic, razer max, nexus, Galaxy s 3 ect....many selections that offer different aspects...if android was to combine all of these phones it would make iPhones look stupid. Not only are androids screens bigger but there a lot clearer too. Nothing like Samsung clarity.

LOL. ummmm...

Unlocking gives you access to other carriers. Jailbreaking is analogous to rooting of an android device.

Nothing like samsung clarity, except iPhone clarity, LOL. iPhone retina displays have a higher pixel density than most all android devices(this includes all devices running android software), so I don't know how you're getting that its clearer, other than what you think you see.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Dude, you are so full of yourself. Jailbreaking and unlocking an iPhone are two different things. Jailbreaking the phone will also allow you to change any setting you're looking to do like you mentioned, delete the pre-existing apps. If you honestly believe the Samsung screen is clearer, you must be blind. There is an obvious difference between the two. Even though I appreciate my iPhone, I have also looked at the GS3 and was disappointed in the screen clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    LOL. ummmm...

Unlocking gives you access to other carriers. Jailbreaking is analogous to rooting of an android device.

Nothing like samsung clarity, except iPhone clarity, LOL. iPhone retina displays have a higher pixel density than most all android devices(this includes all devices running android software), so I don't know how you're getting that its clearer, other than what you think you see.
    No there not even close???? Take a nexus or a Galaxy and play a video next too a iphone...no comparison... not even close. The OS can't handle a screen like that of a galaxy...why you ask??? Battery life that's why. They added some pixels to the new 5 and look the battery life is crap...why not swap out for another battery when you're on the go...oh wait.

Jail breaking has limitations though. There is only so much you can do. You can delete silly provider apps but you cant all tweak the software.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
    Dude, you are so full of yourself. Jailbreaking and unlocking an iPhone are two different things. Jailbreaking the phone will also allow you to change any setting you're looking to do like you mentioned, delete the pre-existing apps. If you honestly believe the Samsung screen is clearer, you must be blind. There is an obvious difference between the two. Even though I appreciate my iPhone, I have also looked at the GS3 and was disappointed in the screen clarity.
    Again you're wrong. Samsung has one of the top rated clarity screens. My gf had a galaxy s2 and man that shit was so clean looking. Only problem was it kept crashing because it takes a lot to run such graphics...no worries though i rooted it and tweak the interface deleting certain things that pulled power away from the beautiful graphics.

And also Androids can be over clocked....

My bionic....jelly bean os on a razer max kernel over clocked to 2.3,ghz on a dual core with a 4.3 inch display (:

<3 Catnipples

Here is yall some home work on "clear screens"

http://m.techradar.com/news/phone-an...plained-951855

<3 Catnipples

And also Androids can be over clocked....

My bionic....jelly bean os on a razer max kernel over clocked to 2.3,ghz on a dual core with a 4.3 inch display (:
    What do you need a phone overclocked a whole gig for, other than a space heater?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

What do you need a phone overclocked a whole gig for, other than a space heater?
    It's not. They come 2ghz out the box. I over clocked it. 3 ghz and made it use both processors. Never has gotten hot.

<3 Catnipples

When did Droid Bionics come with anything bigger than a 1ghz dual core?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

No there not even close???? Take a nexus or a Galaxy and play a video next too a iphone...no comparison... not even close. The OS can't handle a screen like that of a galaxy...why you ask??? Battery life that's why. They added some pixels to the new 5 and look the battery life is crap...why not swap out for another battery when you're on the go...oh wait.
    Again, that's not true. The battery life on my iPhone5 has not deteriorated at all with having the new screen. In fact, one of Apple's biggest concern is battery life. If it has terrible life then they won't release the product. You seem to be basing your "facts" off shit you heard opposed to real personal usage. Don't post until you've owned the new iPhone and can provide a more accurate quote. Not a comparison against your gf's 4 or 4S.

When did Droid Bionics come with anything bigger than a 1ghz dual core?
    They didn't. Another lie of his.

It's not. They come 2ghz out the box. I over clocked it. 3 ghz and made it use both processors. Never has gotten hot.

Please stop talking.

DROID BIONIC - Android Social Smartphone - Motorola Mobility LLC. USA

Could SWEAR that is 1gHz. Now stop talking. You have NO idea what you're talking about.

So you didnt overclock it 1 gHz, you overclocked it TWO.

You're using Generic tech jargon, and you're talking in circles.

Droid has NEVER released a phone that was 2.3ghz on a dual core...

some Android products run on Android 2.3, is that what you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by l Gizzy l View Post
    Please stop talking.

DROID BIONIC - Android Social Smartphone - Motorola Mobility LLC. USA

Could SWEAR that is 1gHz. Now stop talking. You have NO idea what you're talking about.

So you didnt overclock it 1 gHz, you overclocked it TWO.
    He didn't overclock shit. Run any kind of processor at twice its capacity and it'll get hot enough to cook a porterhouse well done.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Exactly, so he's saying he's running it at three times, and has NO heat issues.

wonder what he overclocked it with, because this magical program magically removes heat as well.

Oh good job guys a typo...you proved me wrong once again. I'm wrong y'all are right.

Over clocking is pretty easy on a android that's rooted kids. They make apps for it. Some kernels can't be over clocked but it's easy to flash another kernel that can be. I was meaning to say 1.3ghz. As for battery life I've had numerous people complain it blows. My gf has the 4s (sucks) and the screen quality is garbage. My bionic isn't even for screen quality and it looks 10x better.

<3 Catnipples

Bring your shitty over priced status symbol iphone over to my house and do a speed test vs my android and watch it destroy it in every way.
    Now people are calling each other out, over whose phone is faster geez. Lol. Take it to the whoreslounge.

My house phone is faster than your GS3. Come at me bro!

No wonder they gave this kid a hard time in the WL.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

My iPhones will control my GoPros. My GS3 can't do that - yet.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

And like i said before my phone uses both processors all the time...meaning 2ghz. Love the word games though. See my phone is just a 1ghz dual core meaning some programs will use the full 2ghz but doesn't run that all the time for obvious reasons (battery life). Simply swap for a kernel that can (no over heating) the jelly bean os also allows dual core phones to continuously run both processors.

No need for childish name calling.. i know your mad...mad that you own a iPhone and not a Galaxy s3

<3 Catnipples

And like i said before my phone uses both processors all the time...meaning 2ghz. Love the word games though. See my phone is just a 1ghz dual core meaning some programs will use the full 2ghz but doesn't run that all the time for obvious reasons (battery life). Simply swap for a kernel that can (no over heating) the jelly bean os also allows dual core phones to continuously run both processors.

No need for childish name calling.. i know your mad...mad that you own a iPhone and not a Galaxy s3

You have no clue how a dual core works. It is still 1Ghz, not 2Ghz.

Oh, and I own both.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    My iPhones will control my GoPros. My GS3 can't do that - yet.
    That's cool. I don't have go pros but if i did I'm sure there are aps made to do so on Android. If you root your phone it opens up aps not available otherwise.

<3 Catnipples

You have no clue how a dual core works. It is still 1Ghz, not 2Ghz.

Oh, and I own both.
    It's two processors that are 1ghz...when ran together it's 2ghz.

Many ask the question is a dual core 1ghz as fast as a single 2ghz processor.

I know how they work.

<3 Catnipples

Who the F**k or what the F**k is a jelly bean?
    I got hella pinto beans in my cabinet!!

Quote Originally Posted by RsonGt3's View Post
    Who the F**k or what the F**k is a jelly bean?
    I got hella pinto beans in my cabinet!!
    Jelly bean is the name of the new OS on android.

<3 Catnipples

That's cool. I don't have go pros but if i did I'm sure there are aps made to do so on Android. If you root your phone it opens up aps not available otherwise.

Again, you have no clue on what you are talking about. GoPro just released the app for Apple, and havenot released it for Android yet. There is no way to control the GoPros from an Android device yet. They are still working on that software.

And I have a rooted Android phone as well - and have for quite a while. i am extremely familiar with them.

Many ask the question is a dual core 1ghz as fast as a single 2ghz processor.

I know how they work.

AAAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAGH

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I know how they work.
    No, it is still 1Ghz, but it has 2 cores, each of which still run at 1Ghz. You don't add their values together, that is not how it works.

I used to sell computer hardware, and I design multi-threaded software for a Fortune 50 company. You don't understand the basics.

Again, you have no clue on what you are talking about. GoPro just released the app for Apple, and havenot released it for Android yet. There is no way to control the GoPros from an Android device yet. They are still working on that software.

And I have a rooted Android phone as well - and have for quite a while. i am extremely familiar with them.
    Other people develop beta apps dude.

<3 Catnipples

HAY GUISE, I GODA QUAD COR 1GHZ PROSESOR. THAT MEANS ITS 4 PROSESORS

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

No, it is still 1Ghz, but it has 2 cores, each of which still run at 1Ghz. You don't add their values together, that is not how it works.

I used to sell computer hardware, and I design multi-threaded software for a Fortune 50 company. You don't understand the basics.
    Ok you win...i guess when it says I'm at 2.3 ghz its lying. Must have one of those freak phone.. mr phone wizard waved a wan and boom 2.3ghz

<3 Catnipples

Other people develop beta apps dude.

Show me one for the GoPro WiFi bacpac that allows an ANDROID PHONE to control the camera remotely. Just one. I guarantee that you don't know what you are talking about.

HAY GUISE, I GODA QUAD COR 1GHZ PROSESOR. THAT MEANS ITS 4 PROSESORS
    I think your missing what I'm saying. Some programs like games use all 4 processors....add 1ghz 4 times? 4ghz... meaning the game is running is pulling 4ghz not just one...

My phone constantly runs both processors.....but again I'm wrong y'all are right.

<3 Catnipples

Show me one for the GoPro WiFi bacpac that allows an ANDROID PHONE to control the camera remotely. Just one. I guarantee that you don't know what you are talking about.
    Never said there was. I said there is a possibility someone is developing one for android. Idc about having a remote to press record on a go pro. I have a hand and fingers for that.

<3 Catnipples

Ok you win...i guess when it says I'm at 2.3 ghz its lying. Must have one of those freak phone.. mr phone wizard waved a wan and boom 2.3ghz

Learn: How Does a Dual Core Processor Work? | eHow.com

GS3 Specs: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Full phone specifications

It says Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9, not 5.6Ghz. Don't you think that they would claim that if it were? Perhaps they would sell more phones?
    And the GS3 has the best setup out right now, so I use it for reference.

I think your missing what I'm saying. Some programs like games use all 4 processors....add 1ghz 4 times? 4ghz... meaning the game is running is pulling 4ghz not just one...

My phone constantly runs both processors.....but again I'm wrong y'all are right.

You are wrong. The processor has multiple cores, but it is still 1Ghz. Data packets are written to split and use multiple cores, but single instructions are run on each at 1Ghz. tehy don't magically add up to a higher speed, they just split the instructions into multiple threads.

Learn: How Does a Dual Core Processor Work? | eHow.com

GS3 Specs: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Full phone specifications

It says Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9, not 5.6Ghz. Don't you think that they would claim that if it were? Perhaps they would sell more phones?
    And the GS3 has the best setup out right now, so I use it for reference.
    They wouldn't allow there phone to run all 4 processors that would over heat and drain the battery. Mine is just a dual core so its not that bad having them run all the time. You're not telling me anything i don't know already.

<3 Catnipples

Never said there was. I said there is a possibility someone is developing one for android. Idc about having a remote to press record on a go pro. I have a hand and fingers for that.

GoPro is developing the software - but it is currently not available on Adroid, only available on iPhone - which is exactly what I originally stated, but you wanted to argue about something that you have absolutely no knowledge about.

Having the remote makes it much easier to turn on more than one GoPro at the same time. I know - I have multiple GoPros, and have the remote system as well.

By posting that link you have proved my case...when both processors are on they double the speed..so 1ghz turns too 2ghz.

Mine is always on.... meaning my speeds are always doubled. 2ghz.

<3 Catnipples

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast