Thread: IP address and Email Trace help

Blacc Panther member

Exclamation IP address and Email Trace help

I need 3 emails and about 4 ip address traced for my pastor who has been receiving threatening and "demonic" emails.. now I know this seems a little far fetch but i could use the PC Guru's help on this one.. I can provide the information for those wanting to help seriously with out the BS. Now I know there are those who don't believe in a higher being or power so look pass that and help out.. Thanks.. Dracc

http://aruljohn.com/track.pl
    Also shows how to do emails,numbers etc..

Blacc Panther member

thanks.. if anyone else wants to help i can use it

Blacc Panther member

still didnt tell me the info i'm looking for as to where the computers are located.. but thanks again

Senior Member | IA Veteran

You're going to have to pay a company to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Dracc View Post
    still didnt tell me the info i'm looking for as to where the computers are located.. but thanks again
    Whaaa that's some really personal info to find out what house they live in lol
    Yeah you gonna need a really good but open to share info computer nerd.
    Best of luck to you bro

It's really not all that hard to trace someone down through the internet. I have done it myself before and got it down to as far as it telling me the physical address of the source, lol. Going deeper, you can even go as far as getting ALL their personal information on them and their family, lol!!

Log on to your email account and open the email you wish to trace. Next, select the downward arrow to the right of the reply button. Choose the option that says "Show Original." In some email programs you will need to look for the view source option. Look for text that refers to where the email originated. Scroll down to the bottom of the list. Select the email address at the very bottom of the list. This is where the email originated. Look up the email by the message ID. Every email has a message ID number printed on it beneath the address information. It will look like this: Message-ID:. This number is a tracking number that contains the IP address of the original sender. IP addresses can also be found in the email header. Once you have the IP address, you can look it up on a site such as www.myfreeemailsearch.com, which will give you the originator's information.