Thread: wifi printers

Default wifi printers

so i just install my wifa printer to my labtop but it wont print?? its telling me that i need to connect the cable and make sure the printer is turn on...so i thought bc its wifa it will work without the cable connection or did i do something wrong?
    "Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another." – John Dewey

Did you do the software install ? If you did it will ask if you wanna do wireless network and it tells you how to go from there

ohh lol i didnt do that but i did install the printer onto my labtop wireless...idk i guess i go look for the cd now lol dont kno where the wife put it

Quote Originally Posted by EJdm View Post
    ohh lol i didnt do that but i did install the printer onto my labtop wireless...idk i guess i go look for the cd now lol dont kno where the wife put it
    Yeah you gotta do the software install Santana, lol if you can't find it though you can get if off the web easy free i had to cause the wife miss placed ours once lol

thanks