Thread: Anybody know how to troubleshoot outlook?

Default Anybody know how to troubleshoot outlook?

So I need help with Outlook 2003.

Basically we use an older program called "CAMMS" for inventory and customer information. It allows up to look up a machine tool, and quote it to a customer via email/fax/print. When it emails, it sends it through outlook. Outlook stops, asks if you want to allow another program to perform work for it and you accept.

However, recently outlook is having serious issues. We can send and receive, which Ive tested sending and receiving to myself but it will not let CAMMS quote.

Background on camms. Camms is progress software, built with Firepro we assume. Its old, but its what we use.

Any help with get reps. If needed, next time I catch you at the Varsity or a meet.... I'll got you on whatever you want.

Thanks
    Honda RC51 SP1
    Yoshi RS-3 Cans
    520 Conversion
    Clip Ons
    Race Tech Fork Kit

IA KING

So the CAMMS quotes are being blocked? It seems like when you send an email through the software CAMMS, thats where the problem is stopping outlook from sending, is outlook running at the time CAMMS tries to send a quote?