Thread: Meerkat LAMP - Utilizing WordPress and Webalizer.

Default Meerkat LAMP - Utilizing WordPress and Webalizer.

I've got a typical LAMP setup that I'm hosting my personal blog on; wanted to get Webalizer going, which I do have installed and running...moderately. I just wanted to find out if anyone uses a different Web Server monitoring tool to produce effective statistics with a WordPress install? If so, hit me up if you've got some spare time. I've got a couple of questions...although, I'll probably have my kinks worked out by then...
    “When convention and science offer us no answers, might we not finally turn to the fantastic as plausibility?” Spooky

--- SOLVED ---

I just needed to point the webalizer.conf file to the appropriate directory: /var/www/webalizer... then refresh my browsers cache...and all seems to be well.
    “When convention and science offer us no answers, might we not finally turn to the fantastic as plausibility?” Spooky